Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2016 1:17 AM

Aug 2015

Hello and welcome to all our members, new and old and even people who are just passing by.

Have you ever been at a point where you've finished watching a series and just have no idea what to watch next? You may have only watched your 20th series or even past the 500 mark, it happens to the best of us. I'm here to encourage some recommendations from all of you about series that you'd like to recommend to other people, it can be any genre as I'll be listing them into categories at a later date. Hopefully we can get a go-to list going for everyone to come and check out titles that they've never thought about watching.

Guidelines for the Recommendations Thread

• NO SPOILERS! Some people really hate it when a show is spoiled so try your best to avoid spoiling a series when you're recommending it. If you however really need to spoil something to get your point across, use the spoiler tag. I'm looking at no one in particular when saying this...

• When making a recommendation, state the genre, title of the show (obviously) and your reasoning. Even give a score at the end if you feel so inclined.

• When making a recommendation, please state your reasons for why you think it's good and why others should watch it. Back up your opinions, you're trying to encourage others to watch something you like so it needs to be convincing. Saying "it's really good" isn't enough. What makes it really good? Why is it really good? How is it really good? Consider those questions when making a recommendation.

• Keep the flaming to a minimum. This is a very subjective area and people do have different tastes. Rather than take the fun route of bashing them for liking something you hate/dislike, have a discussion on why you think it's not a good recommendation. Again, we need you to back up your opinions with adequate evidence.

• Please do not recommend overly popular series such as High School DxD, Death Note, SAO, etc. Most of us have watched it already; you're wasting your time here (and I probably added it to the list anyway).

• If something is on the list, don't write another review about it. You may add to the existing review if it's already there, but if it's on the list there's at least a general consensus that the review is a worthy recommendation.

• To keep the discussion going, you may ask for recommendations but I urge you to look through the list first before asking. The idea is to be proactive.

ManabanMay 23, 2022 3:11 PM
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 19, 2016 1:18 AM

Aug 2015
Ecchi

Harem

Comedy

Romance

Slice of Life

Mecha

Adventure/Fantasy

Action/Military

Horror

Psychological/Dementia

Sci-Fi

Mystery

Hentai
NoobAsianJun 19, 2017 4:40 AM
SomeEdgeLord said:

In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 1:18 AM

Aug 2015
(reserved for future use)
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 1:22 AM

Aug 2015
Courtesy of HaXX, I have a link to one of his reviews that he has allowed me to use for the sake of this thread.
His review is of Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=199228
NoobAsianNov 19, 2016 1:30 AM
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 1:41 AM

Jun 2016
where's everyone?
our beloved fellow ecchi lovers?

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Nov 19, 2016 3:01 AM

Aug 2015
I got a bit hasty and let this thing loose prematurely (pun (not) intended). I still need to add a couple of things before we're good to go although having some quality reviews would help a lot.
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 3:38 AM

Dec 2014
nice to meet you all
Nov 19, 2016 6:36 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
its not that hard to decide what else to watch LOOOOLL
Nov 19, 2016 6:42 AM

Aug 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:

You'd be surprised sometimes, the amount of people that don't know what to watch out of the 13000+ series out there
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 6:54 AM

May 2016
WeeeW !

i think most the humans here don't want recommendations , but ! it's not a bad idea xD anyway... Nice To Meet you My Perverts Friends ! ◕‿◕

► i will wait for good recommendations ~.~ MEOW ◄
Nov 19, 2016 7:01 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
NoobAsian said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

You'd be surprised sometimes, the amount of people that don't know what to watch out of the 13000+ series out there

no i wouldn't lol, i used to get pm's every week from ppl asking me for ecchi recommendations
Nov 19, 2016 7:07 AM

Aug 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
NoobAsian said:

no i wouldn't lol, i used to get pm's every week from ppl asking me for ecchi recommendations

That's what you get for calling yourself the VIP Ecchi Lord! :P

And since you volunteered, wanna do a recommendation?
NoobAsianNov 19, 2016 7:51 AM
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 8:07 AM
Mar 2011

I recommend Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica also known as Rogue Hero: https://myanimelist.net/anime/13161/Hagure_Yuusha_no_Aesthetica?q=hagure%20yuusha%20no%20Aes

I liked the Anime because it's about an overpowered Character right from the start, quite the opposite of most other animes. The Anime had alot of funny Ecchi Comedy which is pretty damn good and I can't explain how but the anime is really unique. It's like you are on the side of an overpowered Protagonist (in some degree) and he faces people who think he is some kind of cheater (his overly good results in the academy) which makes the council go against him... though he makes fun of these making them look even worse since they are lower in ranking than him....

I don't want to say more but I really do recommend it for the Ecchi Comedy Style + Overpowered Charakter (similar to Saitama).
NighterNov 22, 2016 3:24 PM
Nov 19, 2016 8:20 AM

Jul 2010
NoobAsian said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Yeah, think there are lots of people that pass by in the club and ask what ecchi anime to recommend.
Nov 19, 2016 8:39 AM

Aug 2015
I'd recommend Rakudai Kishi no Calvary. It's very good.
Nov 19, 2016 9:26 AM

Feb 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:

I agree, though people are bound and shackled with the annoying beliefs... xD

"If it's Ecchi... IT'S GONNA BE BAD"
Nov 19, 2016 9:31 AM
Jun 2016
Kiss x Sis both the tv and ovas. the ovas have way more ecchi while the tv version is more about love and friendship (still not bad tho). they have the same setting but different events take place
(tv version)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7593/Kiss_x_Sis_TV
(ovas)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5042/Kiss_x_Sis

(but most people have prolly seen these lol)
Nov 19, 2016 9:34 AM
Jun 2016
thomasawesome55 said:
I'd recommend Rakudai Kishi no Calvary. It's very good.

eh i thought the romance was stale but the battles were good :/
Nov 19, 2016 9:35 AM
Jun 2016
NoobAsian said:
Courtesy of HaXX, I have a link to one of his reviews that he has allowed me to use for the sake of this thread.
His review is of Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=199228

i second this

and also does anyone know if theres gonna be a second season?
Nov 19, 2016 10:26 AM

Mar 2010
Hello!
It's almost 10 years old, but I had fun watching Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2494/Goshuushou-sama_Ninomiya-kun

Small question: as we like Ecchi do we have to stay in this genre, or should we post also other?
In the description it is written to state the genre, but we mainly speak of Ecchi so I wonder :)
Trying to escape from reality...
Trying and failing...
Nov 19, 2016 10:58 AM

Aug 2015
@Nighter @thomasawesome55 @DA_BEAR @WarEasley
Thank you for posts on recommendations. However we need a little more then saying you enjoyed it. What made you enjoy it? Why is that enjoyable? Will it make others enjoy it? This is your time to sell the anime and encourage us to watch it. As mentioned in my initial post, this is the point I really want to emphasise when making a recommendation:

• When making a recommendation, please state your reasons for why you think it's good and why others should watch it. Back up your opinions, you're trying to encourage others to watch something you like so it needs to be convincing.

If you're stuck with trying to write a recommendation, take a look at the example I posted or even look at other people's reviews. We're not asking you to be as expansive as that but at least if you can state some valid reasons for your recommendation so that we can create some discussion among us.

DA_BEAR said:
and also does anyone know if theres gonna be a second season?

Absolutely no idea at this point. The first OVA only recently came out with another one planning to come out early next year.

WarEasley said:
Small question: as we like Ecchi do we have to stay in this genre, or should we post also other?
In the description it is written to state the genre, but we mainly speak of Ecchi so I wonder :)

Given that we're an ecchi club you'll find a lot of ecchi and hentai recommendations, but why stop there? The list will aim to cover a wider variety of genres. Once the list is up, it should be easy to navigate to find the genre you want.
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 11:16 AM

Aug 2015
Alright then, I recommend Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry because the comedy is really good, the battles were quite well made, the animation is sort of unique because of the brighter colors it uses, and overall it's a great anime.
Nov 19, 2016 11:31 AM
Jul 2014
I've watched everything 😢 Any recommendations?
Nov 19, 2016 11:34 AM
Jul 2014
thomasawesome55 said:
Alright then, I recommend Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry because the comedy is really good, the battles were quite well made, the animation is sort of unique because of the brighter colors it uses, and overall it's a great anime.

It's one of my favorites. It's really underrated in my opinion
Nov 19, 2016 12:09 PM

Jan 2015
Hello, nice to meet you all :]

I have a question though. Like... where is the best place or website to watch hentai without getting viruses or pop ups?

“You were so bright... shining... Like... the sun!” ☆
Nov 19, 2016 1:29 PM
Jun 2016
Nice to meet you all
Nov 19, 2016 6:05 PM

Aug 2015
thomasawesome55 said:

Not a bad start, but I think there's more that can be said.
How does the use of brighter colours make the animation unique?
Tell me about the characters. Are they likable? What makes them likable? Give me a few examples without spoiling too much.

I_like_pie said:
It's one of my favorites. It's really underrated in my opinion

Again, I'm going to give the same feedback as I did to thomas. Why is it your favourites? Why is it underrated? Look at some of the elements of a show; characters, story and art, just to name a few. Have a look at HaXX's review if you want to see where I'm going with this. Also read some other reviews to get a feel of what I'm wanting to see in this thread.

Kuromi59 said:
Hello, nice to meet you all :]

I have a question though. Like... where is the best place or website to watch hentai without getting viruses or pop ups?

If you wanna block pop ups, you can change the settings on your browser (I know you can for Chrome and Firefox) to block pop up windows. I'm not that big on hentai so hentai sites are not my forte, perhaps someone else here might know the answer.
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 6:58 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
NoobAsian said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

i was gettin that back when i was flaming anti-ecchi threads even before i had the label or changed my name

anyway...

KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Ako_ said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

gawd, i hate that so much, ppl give these shows too many standards
Nov 19, 2016 7:14 PM

Aug 2015
The use of brighter colors and the execution of great animation gives you a feeling of something new. Not just something that feels the same, like most sub-par ecchi anime have. It has its own style that doesn't have such a dark, dreary, and just flat out edgy color style.

The characters are likable because they both show struggles which aren't tapped into much, with a few popular anime being the exception to them. Not many anime likes to tackle on what they have. Stella Vermillion is a princess from a small nation that attends the school in hopes to win the Sever Stars Sword Art Festival. If she wins this, she could possibly grow some support from neighboring places to help her country. However, she has a flaw. Everyone treats her like she's just the girl who was just born with talent and doesn't even try at all. She hates that. Nobody can see that she has tried for her entire life to be strong with her powers. She didn't just wake up one day and say, "Hey I wanna go to this school and go do magical shit because I seem to have the talent!" and just do it, she spent her life on this, hoping people would see.

Ikki is the protagonist who actually gets nearly the opposite perception with fans. He's seen as a person who has no talent and can't fight because he has no magic. Because of that, he is literally ranked the lowest in the academy. However, he is an incredibly strong fighter who doesn't have to rely on his magic stat (Which is EXTREMELY LOW in comparison to everyone else in this anime) to fight well. He's incredibly strong and fast and can really put up a fight. Ikki wants to go to the SSSAF so he can show everyone he isn't as weak as they say he is and to also actually GRADUATE from the school. Yeah, the only way HE can graduate is by WINNING the Seven Starts Sword Art Festival. This school sure does pick its favorites.

This anime revolves around Ikki and Stella, the two protagonists, trying to win battles to get into the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival. Since they share the same room, many ecchi things happen, and a trwist happens early on that not many ecchi/Harem anime do. What does it do? Well go watch it and find out, ya lazy bastard.
Nov 19, 2016 7:23 PM

Aug 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
NoobAsian said:

i was gettin that back when i was flaming anti-ecchi threads even before i had the label or changed my name

anyway...

KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO, KEIJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After seeing your wall, I think that's justification enough lol :P Plus who wouldn't want to study asstrology and boobology?

EcchiLordMamster said:
_Ako_ said:

Hey some people are so insecure about themselves they need to go out of their way and beat their ideals on others, but I digress before I derail my own thread...
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 7:28 PM

Aug 2015
thomasawesome55 said:
The use of brighter colors and the execution of great animation gives you a feeling of something new. Not just something that feels the same, like most sub-par ecchi anime have. It has its own style that doesn't have such a dark, dreary, and just flat out edgy color style.

The characters are likable because they both show struggles which aren't tapped into much, with a few popular anime being the exception to them. Not many anime likes to tackle on what they have. Stella Vermillion is a princess from a small nation that attends the school in hopes to win the Sever Stars Sword Art Festival. If she wins this, she could possibly grow some support from neighboring places to help her country. However, she has a flaw. Everyone treats her like she's just the girl who was just born with talent and doesn't even try at all. She hates that. Nobody can see that she has tried for her entire life to be strong with her powers. She didn't just wake up one day and say, "Hey I wanna go to this school and go do magical shit because I seem to have the talent!" and just do it, she spent her life on this, hoping people would see.

Ikki is the protagonist who actually gets nearly the opposite perception with fans. He's seen as a person who has no talent and can't fight because he has no magic. Because of that, he is literally ranked the lowest in the academy. However, he is an incredibly strong fighter who doesn't have to rely on his magic stat (Which is EXTREMELY LOW in comparison to everyone else in this anime) to fight well. He's incredibly strong and fast and can really put up a fight. Ikki wants to go to the SSSAF so he can show everyone he isn't as weak as they say he is and to also actually GRADUATE from the school. Yeah, the only way HE can graduate is by WINNING the Seven Starts Sword Art Festival. This school sure does pick its favorites.

This anime revolves around Ikki and Stella, the two protagonists, trying to win battles to get into the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival. Since they share the same room, many ecchi things happen, and a trwist happens early on that not many ecchi/Harem anime do. What does it do? Well go watch it and find out, ya lazy bastard.

Perfect, this is exactly what I wanted to see. Good job! Added to the list.
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 8:26 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
NoobAsian said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

anyway...

After seeing your wall, I think that's justification enough lol :P Plus who wouldn't want to study asstrology and boobology?

EcchiLordMamster said:

Hey some people are so insecure about themselves they need to go out of their way and beat their ideals on others, but I digress before I derail my own thread...

Keijo is the greatest thing to ever happen to anime...

and lol yea, unfortunately thats the truth... this site reeks of that
Nov 19, 2016 9:17 PM

Aug 2015
Hello to all people who are here, reading this comment and i wanted to say
Nov 19, 2016 10:36 PM
Sep 2015
I recently finished Ai Yori Aoshi, and I really enjoyed it. I'm a bit surprised it's not on this club's Anime Relations list. It's got some good ecchi moments (though not as much as, say, To Love Ru). It's in the Harem genre, and there are multiple girls who like the main protagonist, but you can tell throughout the series that there is one girl that the main protagonist really likes. Overall, it's a very sweet and heartwarming romantic comedy with a good amount of ecchi blended in.
Nov 19, 2016 10:50 PM
Aug 2016
Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls is also very good anime and its also worth watching
Nov 19, 2016 11:06 PM

Aug 2015
RinYeager said:
Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls is also very good anime and its also worth watching

Already on the list, please check the list before making a recommendation :)
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 11:26 PM

Aug 2015
@RinYeager
High School DxD New is technically already on the list. I will not be adding sequals to the list.
Also:

• Please do not recommend overly popular series such as High School DxD, Death Note, SAO, etc. Most of us have watched it already; you're wasting your time here.

I'll be adding a few more titles later tonight but if you can refrain from the popular titles and suggest some hidden gems it would be much appreciated. When making some recommendations, could you give a paragraph or so of why someone should watch it? The aim of this thread is to try and create some discussion amongst the community of why shows should be recommended to other people. thomasawesome55 did a fantastic job with Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and saturnscoria46 wrote a nice recommendation for Ai Yori Aoshi.
NoobAsianNov 20, 2016 7:53 PM
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 19, 2016 11:30 PM

Jan 2015
So wait, what's the purpose of this list? Is it so people can find shows that are less-known in certain genres, or just good in-general within their specific genres?

Or is this a list made specifically by pantsu-people so other pantsu-people know what we like and can get good recommendations? I'm very confused.

Oh, and for my rec, Spice and Wolf definitely needs to be among the romance category on this list. Its maturity yet sometimes "lewd" charm is extremely charismatic. The sophistication of the characters and setting creates excellent backdrop and material for all aspects of the show.
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Nov 20, 2016 12:00 AM

Aug 2015
UAC_DeltaCompany said:
So wait, what's the purpose of this list? Is it so people can find shows that are less-known in certain genres, or just good in-general within their specific genres?

Or is this a list made specifically by pantsu-people so other pantsu-people know what we like and can get good recommendations? I'm very confused.

Both to a point. The point about not recommending popular titles is that I didn't want to see the same titles time and time again that are already well known.
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 20, 2016 12:08 AM

Jan 2015
NoobAsian said:
UAC_DeltaCompany said:

Both to a point. The point about not recommending popular titles is that I didn't want to see the same titles time and time again that are already well known.

Oh ok, that clears it up a bit.
the40ftbadger said:
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Nov 20, 2016 1:49 AM

Aug 2015
UAC_DeltaCompany said:
Oh, and for my rec, Spice and Wolf definitely needs to be among the romance category on this list. Its maturity yet sometimes "lewd" charm is extremely charismatic. The sophistication of the characters and setting creates excellent backdrop and material for all aspects of the show.

I forgot to also mention this. You've mentioned some good points here, could you elaborate on them a bit?
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 20, 2016 5:13 AM

Aug 2015
Hello These are my recomendations

1. Mangaka san to assistant san

A very well rounded and underappreciated anime , that is bound to make you laugh , while the vast mixture of genres , including romance , eechi , comedy allow fans of various genres to like the show .

2. Nijiiro Days

- A greact rom com anime , that has unique characters and an entertaining plot , thiers no massive shocks but , the show still manages to create a deep emotional response within viewers

3. Mayo Chiki

- Underrated is a word that does not do justice , to Mayo chiki , this rom -com with a vastly differnet plot from most , and very interesting characters , along with the overall depth of the show , a detail some rom coms forget , coupled with the gradual , yet perfectly timed buildup of relationships , make this an excellent show to watch

4. Working

This is a 3 season anime , and even though the romance only really starts to come in season 3 , I definitly recommend watching from the begining . This show is a fantastic comedy that never fails to make you laugh , the ridiculous characteristics of the waganeria staff make it hard to beleive its a slice of life anime ,yet that enables it to deliver immensly on both the romantic and comedy scale .

5. Himouto Umaru Chan

By now , im sure most can tell that comedy and romance are my favourite genres , and your certainly right (along with eechi and harem ofc) . Himouto umaru chan is a true slice of life and comedy anime , the vastly different personalities of umaru , ensure chaos continues , which in turn makes you laugh nearly every stage of the way . Her brothers daily struggles along with her rather "odd" (but cute) make an outstanding comedy anime with hints of romance , (its just hints , not very big , dont watch it for romance )

6.Netoge No Yome

-This was my pick of the year for best anime , that is untill i watched shokugeki no souma season 2 yesterday (more on this later). This anime appeals to any gamer and the gentle nature of its plot made me really enjoy t as a slice of life anime . This isnt the show for those who want action at every corner but those who you want to take a break and watch a very refreshing and calm anime

7. Zutto Mae kara suki deshita :Kokuhaku Jikkou Iankai

Yes the title of this anime is fricken long but darn its one heck of a movie (yes this is a movie not a series). Do you like music ? , Romance ? Comedy ? all set in a school background ? , well then we sure do have a lot of common but more importantly anyway this is definitely the show for you . This was the first anime I watched were music played such an imperative role , and thus i was throurghly enticed by the show . This show utulizes music to great effect , while the emotions of characters helps build the drastic changes of intenstity within the movie . A note ,dont read the premise when watching this one .

7. My current anime of 2016 -Shokugeki no souma ni no sora

This show is simply amazing , the first season is simply fantastic and this show is most possibly my favourite anime of all time (sorry highschool dxd ) . This show is differnet from most shows , not just because of the premise , but because of what it delivers . This show was the first show , in which anime actaully taught me important life lessons . Its plot is amazing , the characters are all uniquely brilliant and the intensity of the show will truly entice you to watch this jewel .Furthermore the show is more than just a story , its deep and important life lessons , hidden within means we can all learn from it .

Thanks and hope you enjoy watching these shows
TheLateSubmitterNov 20, 2016 5:30 AM
Nov 20, 2016 8:33 PM

Aug 2015
List updated
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 20, 2016 10:52 PM

Jan 2015
NoobAsian said:
UAC_DeltaCompany said:

I forgot to also mention this. You've mentioned some good points here, could you elaborate on them a bit?

Ah, sorry. I typed that @3am.

I'd elaborate further, but you put it in the list already haha
Anyway, thanks.
the40ftbadger said:

Nov 21, 2016 12:05 AM

Aug 2015
UAC_DeltaCompany said:
NoobAsian said:

Ah, sorry. I typed that @3am.

I'd elaborate further, but you put it in the list already haha
Anyway, thanks.

Just trying to get some discussion going
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
Nov 21, 2016 6:56 AM

Jan 2014
I dunno about you guys, I'm waiting for season 2 of Rakudai Kishi...
Nov 22, 2016 2:03 AM

Jun 2015
I can't review to save my left nut but here goes nothing

Ecchi - Okusama ga Seitokaichou: Currently airing its second season this anime is short but sweet packing a good ol handful of that ecchi goodness we all love. Episodes only last for 8mins making it a decent watch when you have a little free time, its R-rated so expect nips. Its got a lil bit of harem in their too and has some comedic values.

Mecha - Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: I'm fairly new to the whole mecha scene so I don't know too much when it comes to mecha but I've been thoroughly enjoying the IBO series, its also airing its second season that is 25 episodes long. Things that I enjoyed about it - The characters, the fight scenes, the emotions, the action. Its intense to say the least, you're never sure about the outcomes of a fight (unless its Barbatos) so it keeps you on your toes/edge of your seat. I highly recommend this show to viewers who aren't accustomed to mecha anime such as myself but I feel as though veteran mecha fans may find this show to be a little average but give it a go.
Merribit <3

Romance - SNAFU is one of my all time favourite animes but I can't sum up why, all I know is that I enjoyed watching every bit of it and wanted more and more after each episode. I guess its a unique rom-com as it correlates to reality in a brutal manner, it shows us that romance isn't as easy as other shows portray it to be and thats something I loved. The harsh reality that love doesn't always go the way you imagine it is something that is rarely seen in most roms, the idea of one's feelings being rejected is almost unheard of in anime which is why this show stands out to me so much.

I suck at reviews but hopefully you'll get the general idea, I've got other recs but I'll just end up writing more crap :')
GootNov 22, 2016 2:20 AM
Nov 22, 2016 9:15 PM

Jan 2016
Nice list i watched most of it already
Oshino-Shinobu46Nov 22, 2016 9:21 PM
Nov 24, 2016 9:03 AM

Aug 2015
Goot said:
I can't review to save my left nut but here goes nothing

Ecchi - Okusama ga Seitokaichou: Currently airing its second season this anime is short but sweet packing a good ol handful of that ecchi goodness we all love. Episodes only last for 8mins making it a decent watch when you have a little free time, its R-rated so expect nips. Its got a lil bit of harem in their too and has some comedic values.

Mecha - Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: I'm fairly new to the whole mecha scene so I don't know too much when it comes to mecha but I've been thoroughly enjoying the IBO series, its also airing its second season that is 25 episodes long. Things that I enjoyed about it - The characters, the fight scenes, the emotions, the action. Its intense to say the least, you're never sure about the outcomes of a fight (unless its Barbatos) so it keeps you on your toes/edge of your seat. I highly recommend this show to viewers who aren't accustomed to mecha anime such as myself but I feel as though veteran mecha fans may find this show to be a little average but give it a go.
Merribit <3

Romance - SNAFU is one of my all time favourite animes but I can't sum up why, all I know is that I enjoyed watching every bit of it and wanted more and more after each episode. I guess its a unique rom-com as it correlates to reality in a brutal manner, it shows us that romance isn't as easy as other shows portray it to be and thats something I loved. The harsh reality that love doesn't always go the way you imagine it is something that is rarely seen in most roms, the idea of one's feelings being rejected is almost unheard of in anime which is why this show stands out to me so much.

I suck at reviews but hopefully you'll get the general idea, I've got other recs but I'll just end up writing more crap :')

One's man trash is another man's treasure. Old sayings aside, nothing wrong with giving something a shot and I'll have a deeper look into each of the series you mentioned.

Oshino-Shinobu46 said:
Nice list i watched most of it already

That's not helpful and doesn't contribute to any form of discussion. The list is less than a week old and the size is determined by the amount of community input we get. If you can't get a recommendation out of it, suggest a few titles and really sell it to us why we should watch it.
SomeEdgeLord said:

YearnsforAttention said:
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I enjoy irritating you
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [OPEN] 101st GOTM: Festivus for the rest of us

NoobAsian - Apr 1

1 by TheJudge101 »»
Apr 8, 4:56 AM

» [CLOSED] 100th Girl of the Month ( 1 2 )

NoobAsian - Mar 3

88 by Deknijff »»
Apr 2, 6:33 AM

» what is the best ecchi ?

Forbiddensimp - Mar 27

0 by Forbiddensimp »»
Mar 27, 11:47 AM

» [CLOSED] Waifu Wars VIII: The (not) Last time we see To Love-Ru girls ( 1 2 )

NoobAsian - Feb 1

85 by NoobAsian »»
Mar 3, 4:49 AM

» Ecchi Manga with focus on cum and/or blowjobs

wipeout38 - Jan 7

2 by wipeout38 »»
Feb 14, 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.