Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Rewrite' Gets Second Season for Winter 2017

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 26, 2016 3:11 PM

Feb 2014
I am excited for this sequel. Moon and Terra are my favorite routes in the whole VN.

I found the first season to be alright, I found it enjoyable, but I was displeased with some of the anime original stuff. I have a feeling I will really enjoy this second season if they stick close to the VN and adapt it, trying to avoid much anime original. With the linear story line of these two routes, it would be very impressive to mess this up.

The only complications I can think of would be certain elements of the Moon Route translating into anime format, as it seems like certain points would be rather hard to animate and visualize. I am definitely curious to see what they plan on doing, if doing those parts at all.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the CG monsters, but that's unavoidable looking at this first season. I'm sure I'll still enjoy it, though.
Nov 13, 2016 9:23 PM
Nov 2016
I really want them to dub this. I love Key and am so thankfull they have now dubbed most their stuff. I'm hoping this one will be soon
Nov 14, 2016 2:55 PM

Jul 2013
kai2016 said:
I really want them to dub this. I love Key and am so thankfull they have now dubbed most their stuff. I'm hoping this one will be soon

Not very likely because
A: No one has licensed it yet; not even Aniplex of America
B: To my understanding this first season isn't selling well at all.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 14, 2016 3:15 PM

Jun 2016
sanata50lbsb said:

Not very likely because
A: No one has licensed it yet; not even Aniplex of America
B: To my understanding this first season isn't selling well at all.

Yea the first season was just horrible, I really hope they do well with this new route as the Rewrite VN is really good.
Nov 15, 2016 8:50 AM

Apr 2015
kai2016 said:

Learn to read. It's useful in life.
Dec 14, 2016 11:25 AM

Dec 2012
First pv is out http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-14/rewrite-2nd-season-commercial-reveals-january-14-premiere/.109900
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 11, 2017 2:15 PM
Sep 2016
Well ... since its story and the charecters were good enough ... i say (even though it was obvious)secound season is needed for sure ... for me its actually really intresting keep up the good work guys
Jan 11, 2017 2:19 PM
Sep 2016
flack said:
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME...THEY NEED TO BOYCOTT THIS SHIT. It is literally the WORST anime of the year, coming from a masterpiece source material and yet the incompetent studio is getting more? Just stop please. KEY is going on a downward spiral and now they've reached the cliff and are about to jump off.
buddy its a PSYCHOLOGICAL gener what else would you excpect ... the story hasn't endded yet cause there it is the secound season and be sure things are gonna be really intresting in this one (atleast thats my opinion)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses

Snow - Apr 5

2 by alpha_shadow »»
3 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

6 by rikazkhan »»
5 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
Yesterday, 2:21 PM

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.