Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2016 9:26 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
talonbone said:
wait, shit youre right. anyone else on that train appear guilty upon invest? speak now or forever hold your peace

also i think it is the last one, hopefully. this was white hunter #2. the first one came with a convenient janitor ability while this one didnt. maybe the janitor kill was 1 shot and this one is day mafia kill, who knows. i dont believe smoker is tpr, im pretty sure hes mafia

That is why, I want everyone to tell me their flavour role and then we can get Smoker.

Still dont really see what makes smoker a scum role i mean sure his first shot was scummy af, but you also shot a town role because u were anxious and impatient which is just as scummy.

Also whats the point of revealing like 6 flavor roles just to catch 1?

Sep 8, 2016 9:27 PM
Jan 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Btw from a person that loves mafia checking time stamps is one of the lamest ways to play mafia just saying.
ouch, but pretty true

talonbone said:
Mkim said:
wow what a trash coincidence
was this outcome not favorable for you?
Ability finds mafia
Mafia be killed
loljk it was just town that looked like mafia
rip

So not really favorable, though the actions of Smoker confuses me softly
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 9:28 PM

Dec 2013
talonbone said:
Lamby said:

Players shouldn't sign-up to shit they don't intend to commit to or whatever.
not everyone has set schedules, and random things do occur irl. nobodies perfect and real life does take priority over a game tbh. i still see where youre comnig from though. respect to the people who tell host they wont be able to play anymore instead of jsut disappearing

Not an excuse in my opinion, because even people who work full time or go to school should have atleast 1 hour a day to post. I mean no ones that busy. A good example is nelsonma who did nothing who clearly wasnt busy just a not so helpful town role.

Sep 8, 2016 9:29 PM

Sep 2012
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:

Denja..

-_-

Would any other faction beside mafia have janitor ability?

"why would why would" doesnt work anymore in bastard game. Are you smoker?
Maybe its his bastard to cover them because after all... He's Smoker?

He smokes targets.. He covers them with smoke... idk. xDD

It could be a negative mask on an otherwise strong as all fuhk ability.
Both in the sense he wasn't certain to get solid information out of the first kill and the position it puts them in when it comes to claiming flavour.
Also just for flavours sake, koz fuhk it.
Sep 8, 2016 9:31 PM

Oct 2011
_Claire_ said:
We can just kill Karote, or Denjax.

Also it brings everyone else beside the train under radar. I really hate that ability lol.
i am in favor of this

Sep 8, 2016 9:32 PM

Jul 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Btw where did u even get those numbers from?
Heh. Well if u were a host with 26 players. How many mafiosos you would put in when there are like 3-4 tpr.
nya
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 8, 2016 9:34 PM

Sep 2012
talonbone said:
Lamby said:

Players shouldn't sign-up to shit they don't intend to commit to or whatever.
not everyone has set schedules, and random things do occur irl. nobodies perfect and real life does take priority over a game tbh. i still see where youre comnig from though. respect to the people who tell host they wont be able to play anymore instead of jsut disappearing

Yeahrp, my work schedule is in shorter shifts than standard, but works around keeping shit going as close as possible to clock-work.... so my times are all over the clock and I don't get the weekends off, I also usually spend the rest of the weekend away from home.
But yeah.... I think it's fine to at-least expect a heads-up, or some level of activity nearer to the start of the game, not just straight up being a mattress kind of shit.
Sep 8, 2016 9:35 PM

Oct 2011
_Claire_ said:
talonbone said:
wait, shit youre right. anyone else on that train appear guilty upon invest? speak now or forever hold your peace

also i think it is the last one, hopefully. this was white hunter #2. the first one came with a convenient janitor ability while this one didnt. maybe the janitor kill was 1 shot and this one is day mafia kill, who knows. i dont believe smoker is tpr, im pretty sure hes mafia

That is why, I want everyone to tell me their flavour role and then we can get Smoker.
who exactly do you want to see claims from?

i wasnt on at the time smoker used his ability. and i havent been a part of snakes train. or any for that matter.. idk if anyone noticed but ive been voting independents the whole game, havent touched a train, maybe started small ones lol

Sep 8, 2016 9:36 PM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Mishukax said:
But I'm also kind of scumreading Claire because of some past stuffs.
Gahh.

Well her mind changes like every 5 mins so not suprised at this but if anything she has a town mentality.

Holocaster said:
Side note, idk why Nelson said he was a jester xD but he got mod killed so it doesn't matter. It's just funny.

Idk but honestly it annoys me that the person didn't try, that person is one of the few to actually get mod killed not for being inactive but literally for not trying.

SightlessReality said:

The kind of miller that shows their opposite alignment even in death. Not just the investigation results version.

That would be super super bastardly and confused the toiwn so much so i doubt it.

We dealt with a town-reveal GF in one of those Magi games and it wasn't even that bad.
Sep 8, 2016 9:37 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Would you mind telling us your role, and your ability?
I'm Eric Cartman.

I have 60% to appear as Mafia and 40% to appear as Town in the opening post.
eric cartman is the innocent child? wtf lol

Sep 8, 2016 9:39 PM

Nov 2008
talonbone said:
eric cartman is the innocent child? wtf lol
ikr xDD

That's why I held back to flavor claim lmao xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dec 2013
greenwillow said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Btw where did u even get those numbers from?
Heh. Well if u were a host with 26 players. How many mafiosos you would put in when there are like 3-4 tpr.
nya

oh good point lol my assa classroom had 9 mafia

Jul 2013
_Claire_ said:
Also, @greenwillow you should use your one shot ability fast.
I think I will be roleblocked and killed fast.
nya
Sep 8, 2016 9:40 PM

Oct 2011
Holocaster said:
talonbone said:
im with you on the laziness, i feel like its such a chore writing up long analysis about my thoughts. especially when nobody cares about them and im still in everyones top 6 scum reads -.-

I care about them~ they help a lot.

As for scum reads, I don't really have a top 6 but I'm most suspicious of Karote, Denja, and Claire. Claire because of just weird things she did about false claiming roles and stuff. Idk though. I'm not too solid on who to vote for for once.
lambo jsut admitted to false claimnig his vig shot as well. wanna throw him on the lsit too?

Sep 8, 2016 9:40 PM

Sep 2012
Vote lynch: Denja

-Yours sincerely, Mr. Kitty.
Sep 8, 2016 9:42 PM

Dec 2013
Lamby said:
Vote lynch: Denja

-Yours sincerely, Mr. Kitty.

meow?

Sep 8, 2016 9:42 PM

Aug 2016
talonbone said:
lambo jsut admitted to false claimnig his vig shot as well. wanna throw him on the lsit too?

Where did he say he false claimed that? (sometimes I skim through posts, esp. if I'm trying to catch up)
Sep 8, 2016 9:43 PM

Nov 2008
But I'm Eric Cartman... :(

The most innocent child ever...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 9:43 PM

Jul 2013
_Claire_ said:
Throw your logic guys, just trust your ability. So far there is no hidden ability appearing so it is safe to say unless someone do sth to you, your result can be trusted.
Yęah I would think so too. Dont think that all actions show up. Cuz if cop gets a result and it is announced that they used an ability, then everyone would just believe it, too advantageous for town. Same like when I used my info ability, if I werent to sell it or tell that I used it then no-one normally would know that I used it.
nya
Sep 8, 2016 9:47 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
talonbone said:

Not an excuse in my opinion, because even people who work full time or go to school should have atleast 1 hour a day to post. I mean no ones that busy. A good example is nelsonma who did nothing who clearly wasnt busy just a not so helpful town role.
yeah that dude.. he was something else. nah but im saying i almsot got replaced/modkilled in my first mafia game because i missed a whole daydue to work. and right after i got off my dad who i would only see a couple times a year popped up out of nowhere and wanted to spend the day with me. things happen. im not gonna be like, sorry dad ive gotta go home and post in the mafia game

Sep 8, 2016 9:48 PM

Apr 2015
greenwillow said:
_Claire_ said:
Throw your logic guys, just trust your ability. So far there is no hidden ability appearing so it is safe to say unless someone do sth to you, your result can be trusted.
Yęah I would think so too. Dont think that all actions show up. Cuz if cop gets a result and it is announced that they used an ability, then everyone would just believe it, too advantageous for town. Same like when I used my info ability, if I werent to sell it or tell that I used it then no-one normally would know that I used it.
nya

Eh, do you have info again? Also hlanden was trying to transform to coromandel??
Sep 8, 2016 9:50 PM

Nov 2008
BTW guys this role card:

Kirisaki Chitoge - Nisekoi
[Super Strength – Active] Allows her to kill someone during the day. (one-shot)
[Awful Cooking Skills - Active] You may create a one-shot item, excluding kills, but that chance of that item is 20%. (one-shot)

I think this is where I got my item from. I can also greedily receive items.

Sep 8, 2016 9:50 PM

Oct 2011
Lamby said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well her mind changes like every 5 mins so not suprised at this but if anything she has a town mentality.

Idk but honestly it annoys me that the person didn't try, that person is one of the few to actually get mod killed not for being inactive but literally for not trying.

That would be super super bastardly and confused the toiwn so much so i doubt it.

We dealt with a town-reveal GF in one of those Magi games and it wasn't even that bad.
i was thinking the same thing but it was a fully open setup. i think he meant doing it in this situation would be pure bastardly lol

Sep 8, 2016 9:51 PM

Aug 2016
_Claire_ said:

Eh, do you have info again? Also hlanden was trying to transform to coromandel??

Wat no. hladen tried to transform coromandel, but failed.
Sep 8, 2016 9:52 PM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:

Rinto-kun said:
By the way, I think I got some time now so I can tell you my other ability or so-called game aka Virtual Fighter 2. Basically I can play with somebody and whoever wins gets one more of his own one-shot abilities and the other one loses it. We can play if somebody wants :3
What happens if you don't have any more oneshot abilities to lose?

This is the best part - you lose nothing if you already have used it.

Sep 8, 2016 9:55 PM

Apr 2015
I asked Host if I appeared guilty or not and he said no. Twice.

I know I am innocent, that means one of Denjax or Karote is lying if we trust Zymf which I am. He is House right?

I would rather go with Denjax first because apparently its his ability that he got announced as town or scum. If not, lynch Karote tomorrow. Done. Move on.
Sep 8, 2016 9:56 PM

Oct 2011
well, time for controversy

Vote Lynch coromandel

Aug 2016
Kaitou said:

Kokonoe Mercury – BlazBlue
[Perfect Enhancement – Active] If a character has a second form, you can help them reach that form with your perfect enhancement abilities. Nothing happens if target doesn’t have a second form. Can use once per cycle.
[Astral Heat– Active] At Day Phase 3, you may activate your Astral Heat, summoning a giant meteor, super-killing your target. (one-shot)

Here are hladen's abilities, which explains the info better.

Nov 2008
Holocaster said:
Wat no. hladen tried to transform coromandel, but failed.
Looking at coro's abilities, she has no abilities that can transform her lol

I'm pretty sure it is meant for Rosemon and/or Neptune xDD

Sep 8, 2016 9:57 PM

Apr 2015
talonbone said:

Vote Lynch coromandel

God talon what is this shitty vote? She is town. She flips town what else do you want??
Sep 8, 2016 9:58 PM

Aug 2016
All the info proves is that coromandel doesn't have a second form lol which we already know from here character thing
Sep 8, 2016 9:59 PM

Apr 2015
Holocaster said:
Kaitou said:

Kokonoe Mercury – BlazBlue
[Perfect Enhancement – Active] If a character has a second form, you can help them reach that form with your perfect enhancement abilities. Nothing happens if target doesn’t have a second form. Can use once per cycle.
[Astral Heat– Active] At Day Phase 3, you may activate your Astral Heat, summoning a giant meteor, super-killing your target. (one-shot)

Second form, sound like something Sightless would be (Inori becoming Mana??)

Also I wish I shot Karote instead so I know if he is lying or not. God.
Sep 8, 2016 10:00 PM

Aug 2016
I don't even know what a second form would entail, or what it's supposed to mean for us D:
Sep 8, 2016 10:01 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Holocaster said:

that be pointless tho lol the cost of 1 life cause u dont believe him

Sep 8, 2016 10:01 PM

Dec 2013
I mean at that point why even reveal investigative role results if ur gonna kill the person to test if they are lieing.

Sep 8, 2016 10:05 PM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
talonbone said:

Vote Lynch coromandel

God talon what is this shitty vote? She is town. She flips town what else do you want??

Also they're currently dead, no?
Sep 8, 2016 10:06 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Says someone who does nothing around thx. I think You have talked enough of me, no? First you said I changed my opinion every 5 minutes. How about you Mr. IhavenoopinionatallandIamplayingWoW 24/7 and who gives shit about the mafia game?

Oh well it is enough. I wish I could build a case against you because lack of your own opinion was reason why I lynched you last mafia game. So was reiynii lack of opinion, tbh.

Good for mafia that we have such a nice town around.
Sep 8, 2016 10:07 PM

Apr 2015
Lamby said:
_Claire_ said:

She should be dead and get ressurected next day phase. I think.
Sep 8, 2016 10:07 PM

Aug 2016
Idk why anyone is voting for Coromandel because she's technically dead at the moment. Unless our votes still count??? But yeah...
Sep 8, 2016 10:08 PM

Nov 2008
Lamby said:
lmao. Shinichi-Kun is not even in the vote count. I need vudka. He drunk xDD

Me and Karote are tied atm....

Sep 8, 2016 10:09 PM

Sep 2012
Mmmmm, thus "currently"
Sep 8, 2016 10:09 PM

Nov 2008
Holocaster said:
Idk why anyone is voting for Coromandel because she's technically dead at the moment. Unless our votes still count??? But yeah...
The votes were already there before the murder. xDD

Sep 8, 2016 10:10 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Says someone who does nothing around thx. I think You have talked enough of me, no? First you said I changed my opinion every 5 minutes. How about you Mr. IhavenoopinionatallandIamplayingWoW 24/7 and who gives shit about the mafia game?

Oh well it is enough. I wish I could build a case against you because lack of your own opinion was reason why I lynched you last mafia game. So was reiynii lack of opinion, tbh.

Hmm so me playing wow all day means that im oblivious too whats going on? Cause i still read the thread and i still post. I'm still a town role true i don't have much an opinion of the game but i can still pick up on things that are anti town when i see them.

Also i don't pick on you cause your claire i pick on you when i see things i wanan comment on lol, just so happens alot of things u say i wanna comment on i dont mean any offense jeez im sorry.

Sep 8, 2016 10:12 PM

Sep 2012
DenjaX said:
Holocaster said:
The votes were already there before the murder. xDD

talonbone said:

Vote Lynch coromandel

What about that joke?
Sep 8, 2016 10:14 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Hmm so me playing wow all day means that im oblivious too whats going on? Cause i still read the thread and i still post. I'm still a town role true i don't have much an opinion of the game but i can still pick up on things that are anti town when i see them.

Also i don't pick on you cause your claire i pick on you when i see things i wanan comment on lol, just so happens alot of things u say i wanna comment on i dont mean any offense jeez im sorry.

I guess you believe Karote in this case. If he is not lying then bless him, if he is lying shame on you. I should have carried that shot to him. Also coromandel should have said she appeared scum when investigated.

I want to kill Wolf and Aa-dono tbh.
Sep 8, 2016 10:14 PM

Oct 2014
Well I got a second former but I'm not sure if there's something else beside it. It activates when somebody visits me. Maybe this was about hlanden'so ability.
My Purple Heart boost gives my vote power-up of 2. Currently I have no voting power whatsoever. lol

Sep 8, 2016 10:20 PM

Nov 2008
Rinto-kun said:
Well I got a second former but I'm not sure if there's something else beside it. It activates when somebody visits me. Maybe this was about hlanden'so ability.
My Purple Heart boost gives my vote power-up of 2. Currently I have no voting power whatsoever. lol
Good. Now change your vote and help me Nep Nep xDD

Sep 8, 2016 10:22 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
I want to kill Wolf and Aa-dono tbh.
I see that aa-dono will be modkilled soon if not replaced. xDD

Sep 8, 2016 10:23 PM

Apr 2015
Yeah lets lynch Denjax, have had enough I think.
Sep 8, 2016 10:26 PM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
Rinto-kun said:
Good. Now change your vote and help me Nep Nep xDD

I need to get visited by somebody. The zero vote is a passive as long as Purple Heart

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.