Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2016 3:38 PM

Oct 2013
@Zymf My reason is so scum know their fd.
Sep 8, 2016 3:39 PM

May 2013
SightlessReality said:

-shrugs- Whether you believe me or not doesn't matter cause I know I'm not.

Don't worry, I understand.
Sep 8, 2016 3:46 PM

Sep 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Guys I won't be on my PC for this day phase. I'm sorry I can't contribute right now. The only thing I can tell you for now is that I am a one-shot alignment cop and this night I checked coromandel from Karote's lynch pool and she came out as guilty. Maybe later in the phase I'll explain my other ability. My role is Neptune BTW. I love pudding and hate eggplants as I've hinted. You can Google it too. For now I'll place my vote on coro and maybe after 12 hours or more will come back. Please trust me on this. The mafia's gaining the upper hand with so many dead and inactive townies. We can conclude almost every mafia is being active. Again I hope you will trustme on this.
Vote: coromandel
Good job, at least we have a clue on who to murder first. Although I've seen the show where Neptune is from, but I don't remember her being investigative or something but I'll place my vote anyway.
I don't think you'll lie since you know that if coro flips town, we're lynching you next.

Vote lynch: coromandel
Sep 8, 2016 3:59 PM

Apr 2015
Okay.
I think Lamby is lying too, looking at Tsukikox role.

Sorry for killling a town, anyway.
Sep 8, 2016 3:59 PM
Jan 2013
Woaw what a towniquilation
Also, this account is back in quacktion bby
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 4:01 PM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
Okay.

It's okay ^^
Although, this does confirm that your vigilante claim was not a lie since you did have shooting abilities as well.
Sep 8, 2016 4:01 PM

Apr 2015
Also,
I know this is looking very bad for me but here, there are only me, denjax, coro and zymf in the train.
If there are two scums that means beside coro there is another scum..
Sep 8, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2015
reiynii said:
_Claire_ said:
Okay.

It's okay ^^
Although, this does confirm that your vigilante claim was not a lie since you did have shooting abilities as well.

I couldnt stop thinking how we would keep on narrowing down to the list so I was impatient and kill the inactive.

And I am not scum, I know it looks bad for me.
@Karote can you confirm with @Kaitou if your ability detects TPR? If not, and we chooses to believe you that means either Denjax or Zymf is scum.

vote: coromandel
Sep 8, 2016 4:05 PM
Jan 2013
_Claire_ said:
Okay.
because of the 1shot kill thing? Many people got vig skills tho

greenwillow said:
Also this reminds me @Lamby what happened to vigging Coro? :3
Nya

Lamby said:
Lynch this guy and let me day vig @coromandel somewhere around 2-4hrs prior to end of phase if they don't give me solid reasons as why not to do so.

So can you do this now or?
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 4:07 PM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
reiynii said:
It's okay ^^

I couldnt stop thinking how we would keep on narrowing down to the list so I was impatient and kill the inactive.

We all make mistakes, but again the good side of all of those modkills is that inactives are gone so we wouldn't have to bother to waste lynchs on them or wonder what faction they belong to. With enough evidence on players, I'm sure we can scum read correctly!
Sep 8, 2016 4:08 PM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
reiynii said:
It's okay ^^

@Karote can you confirm with @Kaitou if your ability detects TPR? If not, and we chooses to believe you that means either Denjax or Zymf is scum.

I don't know about Zymf though. Unless someone counter claims House now then I honest can't see him as scum.

Why would scum convert a third party into a town with a voting buff ability?
Sep 8, 2016 4:15 PM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
_Claire_ said:

I don't know about Zymf though. Unless someone counter claims House now then I honest can't see him as scum.

Okay.
So it is Denjax.

I asked Kaitou he said I appear innocent under invest!
Sep 8, 2016 4:21 PM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
Okay.
So it is Denjax.

That's so odd, but I guess this is bastard after all and we shouldn't trust anyone.
Do you think we should lynch him after coro?
Sep 8, 2016 4:25 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Also,
I know this is looking very bad for me but here, there are only me, denjax, coro and zymf in the train.
I am actually calling Karote's list BS now.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2015
reiynii said:
_Claire_ said:
Okay.
So it is Denjax.

That's so odd, but I guess this is bastard after all and we shouldn't trust anyone.
Do you think we should lynch him after coro?

I have this crazy thinking:

Denjax is jailor right? How if he is the one who is roleblocks scum, and it is Karote who is wrong and the other scum is me which is TPR?
Sep 8, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Also,

Same.
What is your character name?
Sep 8, 2016 4:29 PM

Sep 2014
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Also,
It is suspicious, but Rinto's investigations add to it. I'm worried he is mafia trying to get us to lynch each other while they gain more time and attack during the night.
Sep 8, 2016 4:33 PM

May 2013
Mkim said:
So can you do this now or?

Agreed. Lamby should shoot coro before phase end. That'll kind of confirm Rinto's a good guy, too.
Sep 8, 2016 4:36 PM

Dec 2013
greenwillow said:
Since it is Coro, I believie that while she is being scum, she would write in few of her scum buddies to make it more believable.
It might be those that look most scummish.
Most of the people in list were modkilled and crossing out Zymf it would leave:
Holocaster
Shinichi-kun
SightlessReality
talonbone

Nya

Not sure what makes me scum tho lol my lack of interest in the game is just cause im playing wow, I'm still town aligned nonetheless.

Sep 8, 2016 4:37 PM

Oct 2013
We do know of one (likely scum) that's still around. "Smoker" he had at least a 1x Super Kill & either has a passive Janitor ability or the Super Kill came with a Janitor effect tacked on. With this being said I doubt anyone will claim as Smoker now which means at one point we will see someone try and counter claim.

Zymf said:
Living players:
1. greenwillow - Gilgamesh (confirmed by host)
3. Reiynii
4. Shinichi-kun
5. Seijokes - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia)
6. aa-dono
8. Karote - Misogi Kumagawa (Source?)
9. Rinto-kun - Neptune (claimed without pressure)
11. Lamby
12. ZombieWolf2508
13. Zymf - Dr. House (claimed under pressure)
15. DenjaX - Town? (confirmed by host)
17. grrr
18. Mishukax
19. talonbone
21. Holocaster - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia)
22. coromandel - scum? (investigated by Rinto-kun)
24. SightlessReality - Inori Yuzuriha <3 (claimed without any reason)
26. _claire_ - Pike (claimed without pressure)

Dead players:
7. Shadowsnake777 - Sakuya Izayoi/Neutral Indie - Lynched D2
20. magicalofmagic - Juvia Lockser/Town - Modilled
23. hlanden - Kokonoe Mercury/Town - Killed D3
16. Lord_Sithis - Gilgamesh/Town Izaya Orihara/Bad Indie - Lynched D3
14. Tsukikoxchan - Kirisaki Chitoge/Town - Killed N3
10. NodokaLaMei - Rika Furude/Town - Modkilled
25. grave_robber - Kirigaya Suguha/Town - Modkilled
2. Nelsonma11355 - Peridot/Town - Modkilled

Sep 8, 2016 4:37 PM

Dec 2013
greenwillow said:
btw, I kinda believe in Claire's claim, because before game host told me that my win con is to survive with mafia and right after said smth like "nvm, you just gotta survive, but you'll show up as guilty".
That makes me think that there is enough of baddies here ;DD
There are 18 peeps left right?
From 26 (originaly) there could be like 6 mafiosos, 3 survivors and 1+ possibly dangerous independents. Tho seeing what Kaitou said, not neccessary indies are bad ("a threat if you deem them a threat"). So if u'd think that there were less or about 16-18 townies at the beginning and with 6 dead (not 7, cuz of me), it is a pretty good chance to hit baddies xd

So everyone please name 6 scum reads till 3-4h before phase change if possible :>
nya

Btw where did u even get those numbers from?

Sep 8, 2016 4:38 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:

Denjax is jailor right? How if he is the one who is roleblocks scum, and it is Karote who is wrong and the other scum is me which is TPR?
Wait, I did not claim jailor xDD I was only bringing up past games with talonbone.

Also think about this:

People who voted against Shadowsnake are:
coromandel, _Claire_, Zymf, Tsukikochan, Karote, DenjaX, Lord_Sithis

Tsukiko and Lord_Sithis are dead.

Claire claimed Pike and murdered Tsukikochan. If Claire was mafia, she would buy time and use tsukiko as lynch fodder but she didn't.

Zymf converted greenwillow into Town. That's not a mafia would do.

DenjaX. I have no defense besides being town... I am obviously the weakest link here besides coro.

coromandel - has no defense but not scummy either but the list just leaves to her as PoE.

Karote - the one who provided the list. Of course he wont include himself if he's scum.

So if coro is mafia, who the hell is the other one? It is not me that is why I am calling his list BS unless Zymf and Claire purposely did a town move to appear town...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 4:39 PM

May 2013
SightlessReality said:

I assume those are your thoughts about this? :
Mishukax said:
11. Post #1986, I realized DenjaX is right as hell: town having a converter ability is too OP, since mafia being converted to town wins the game. Converter could be mafia role, with Zymf lying. Could be a mistake from the host too.
Sep 8, 2016 4:39 PM

Dec 2013
SightlessReality said:
greenwillow said:
@SightlessReality btw what did you claim exactly again?
Nya

I claimed a few minutes before Day 2 ended.

SightlessReality said:
Being so close, it's time. :)

Then Day 3 before I went to bed I claimed this as my passive ability

SightlessReality said:

It's not for him to prove his ability but rather to prove my own passive ability. I'm ability proof & bullet proof. In other words scum can suck it.

Well according yo reasearch and what kaitou told me about super kills you can still be killed, we know pike has the aiblity to super kill so i mean would be safe to say mafia prob have a 1 shot or 2 shot of a similar ability.

Sep 8, 2016 4:40 PM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
We do know of one (likely scum) that's still around. "Smoker" he had at least a 1x Super Kill & either has a passive Janitor ability or the Super Kill came with a Janitor effect tacked on. With this being said I doubt anyone will claim as Smoker now which means at one point we will see someone try and counter claim.

Zymf said:
Living players:
1. greenwillow - Gilgamesh (confirmed by host)
3. Reiynii
4. Shinichi-kun
5. Seijokes - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia)
6. aa-dono
8. Karote - Misogi Kumagawa (Source?)
9. Rinto-kun - Neptune (claimed without pressure)
11. Lamby
12. ZombieWolf2508
13. Zymf - Dr. House (claimed under pressure)
15. DenjaX - Town? (confirmed by host)
17. grrr
18. Mishukax
19. talonbone
21. Holocaster - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia)
22. coromandel - scum? (investigated by Rinto-kun)
24. SightlessReality - Inori Yuzuriha <3 (claimed without any reason)
26. _claire_ - Pike (claimed without pressure)

Dead players:
7. Shadowsnake777 - Sakuya Izayoi/Neutral Indie - Lynched D2
20. magicalofmagic - Juvia Lockser/Town - Modilled
23. hlanden - Kokonoe Mercury/Town - Killed D3
16. Lord_Sithis - Gilgamesh/Town Izaya Orihara/Bad Indie - Lynched D3
14. Tsukikoxchan - Kirisaki Chitoge/Town - Killed N3
10. NodokaLaMei - Rika Furude/Town - Modkilled
25. grave_robber - Kirigaya Suguha/Town - Modkilled
2. Nelsonma11355 - Peridot/Town - Modkilled

Grrr claimed Mason along with two other people too.
Sep 8, 2016 4:43 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
Grrr claimed Mason along with two other people too.

Yeah I think he claimed something else too? Vig? honestly can't recall.
He also said one of his mates is invest-like and said they had reasons to doubt Rinto-kun.

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:

Wait, I did not claim jailor xDD I was only bringing up past games with talonbone.

Also think about this:

People who voted against Shadowsnake are:
coromandel, _Claire_, Zymf, Tsukikochan, Karote, DenjaX, Lord_Sithis

Tsukiko and Lord_Sithis are dead.

Claire claimed Pike and murdered Tsukikochan. If Claire was mafia, she would buy time and use tsukiko as lynch fodder but she didn't.

Zymf converted greenwillow into Town. That's not a mafia would do.

DenjaX. I have no defense besides being town... I am obviously the weakest link here besides coro.

coromandel - has no defense but not scummy either but the list just leaves to her as PoE.

Karote - the one who provided the list. Of course he wont include himself if he's scum.

So if coro is mafia, who the hell is the other one? It is not me that is why I am calling his list BS unless Zymf and Claire purposely did a town move to appear town...

Denjax,

I think I am gonna tickle you tonight.

Also, @greenwillow you should use your one shot ability fast.

And what is mind manipulation?!

Oct 2013
Mishukax said:
SightlessReality said:

Mishukax said:
11. Post #1986, I realized DenjaX is right as hell: town having a converter ability is too OP, since mafia being converted to town wins the game. Converter could be mafia role, with Zymf lying. Could be a mistake from the host too.

Yes. This is Bastard. Just as my thoughts previously on the possibility of a Doctor being on Scum side, as a Converter being on town side. Bastard my friend, Bastard.
Sep 8, 2016 4:44 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
SightlessReality said:

I claimed a few minutes before Day 2 ended.

Then Day 3 before I went to bed I claimed this as my passive ability

Well according yo reasearch and what kaitou told me about super kills you can still be killed, we know pike has the aiblity to super kill so i mean would be safe to say mafia prob have a 1 shot or 2 shot of a similar ability.

Nah, I wont die from something weak like a super kill.
Sep 8, 2016 4:44 PM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
Mishukax said:

Yes. This is Bastard. Just as my thoughts previously on the possibility of a Doctor being on Scum side, as a Converter being on town side. Bastard my friend, Bastard.

+1

Throw your logic guys, just trust your ability. So far there is no hidden ability appearing so it is safe to say unless someone do sth to you, your result can be trusted.

Also you are TPR? To survive too?
Sep 8, 2016 4:45 PM

May 2013
SightlessReality said:

That's far-fetched.
Town having a role that could win the game in one shot is not just 'bastard'. It's much more.
Sep 8, 2016 4:47 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
So far there is no hidden ability appearing

You'll have to excuse me for not understanding, but what do you mean?
Sep 8, 2016 4:47 PM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
SightlessReality said:

+1

Throw your logic guys, just trust your ability. So far there is no hidden ability appearing so it is safe to say unless someone do sth to you, your result can be trusted.

Also you are TPR? To survive too?

Just as I don't have active abilities yet I don't have a win condition yet. However, once Day 5 starts one of my two possible win conditions will set itself in motion. Ones a pure Survive win con, the others a Town must win win con.
Sep 8, 2016 4:48 PM
Jan 2013
SightlessReality said:
Are you afraid of ultra kills tho
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 4:49 PM

Oct 2013
Mkim said:
SightlessReality said:

Nope.
Sep 8, 2016 4:50 PM

Oct 2013
Mishukax said:
SightlessReality said:

That's far-fetched.
Town having a role that could win the game in one shot is not just 'bastard'. It's much more.

Not really in order for something like that to happen there would need to be one scum left in the game. Which means odds are town would be in the winning position anyways.
Sep 8, 2016 4:50 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Denjax,

Nooooo. wait. Are you actually SK? xDD

Sep 8, 2016 4:51 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
Karote said:
Yes.

But I'm not sure about Miller passive, altough it would only make sense to claim that when I shared the results, so I'm not gonna believe if either of you claims that, lmao.
By the way if you guys lynch me, I have a 60% passive of being guilty. If your claim is legit then, my passive shouldn't apply because it only applies for start of the game. I already checked this with the host.

If your claim is bastardless, then there shouldn't be a miller. Please verify.

Define start of the game. Dont tell me its only Night 1.
Also this is kinda scummy.
Sep 8, 2016 4:52 PM

May 2013
SightlessReality said:
Not really in order for something like that to happen there would need to be one scum left in the game. Which means odds are town would be in the winning position anyways.

Nah. As DenjaX said, convert a mafia, he becomes a townie with a townie win con. He reveals his former teammates to town. Profit!
Sep 8, 2016 4:53 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Denjax,

Sk? No lol.

I am a vigilante tho~?

Just kidding tho, my vigilante is one shot and superkill it means it can go through bulletproof.
Sep 8, 2016 4:53 PM

Oct 2013
Mishukax said:
SightlessReality said:

Nah. As DenjaX said, convert a mafia, he becomes a townie with a townie win con. He reveals his former teammates to town. Profit!

Nope, that's never allowed in any games. It's an unspoken rule.
Sep 8, 2016 4:54 PM

Apr 2015
Btw does anyone watch Madoka Magica? Anyone can explain? Is this sth like Witch action?

Sep 2014
Mishukax said:
SightlessReality said:

It is weird but maybe the doctor has to know the target's character and correct faction for it to work (for example: if someone lied about their faction and was mafia but claimed TPR, it wouldn't work).
Jan 2013
SightlessReality said:
Mkim said:

Nope.
You
Me
Tickle
Pickle

DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Denjax,

SK on this game woulda be really bad at his job if he can't cereal night kill
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 4:55 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
I misunderstood. I think I'm gonna be lynched eitherway. xDD I'm sorry town xDD I still think Karote's list is BS tho.

Sep 8, 2016 4:57 PM

Apr 2015
greenwillow said:
Alright thanks.
One more question. @SightlessReality did you attempt to buy my information?

Nya

Information! Are you allowed to say what information it is? Do you know what it is?
Sep 8, 2016 4:57 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Btw does anyone watch Madoka Magica? Anyone can explain? Is this sth like Witch action?
Karote might be able to explain. But I think he said he is ability proof so he won't know? Regardless, Homura probably did not get the result she wanted if Karote is ability proof xDD

Sep 8, 2016 4:58 PM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
greenwillow said:
Alright thanks.
One more question. @SightlessReality did you attempt to buy my information?

Nya

Information! Are you allowed to say what information it is? Do you know what it is?

Already asked this Day 3. Yes she is but she doesn't have too.
Sep 8, 2016 5:00 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
I misunderstood. I think I'm gonna be lynched eitherway. xDD I'm sorry town xDD I still think Karote's list is BS tho.

Stop guilt tripping town, please.

Do you want to get lynched instead?

I think one of the Masons is scum. The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?
Sep 8, 2016 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
Mkim said:
SightlessReality said:

Nope.
You
Me
Tickle
Pickle

DenjaX said:
SK on this game woulda be really bad at his job if he can't cereal night kill

If you come and tickle me tonight, I'll assume your scum.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.