Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2016 12:04 PM

Aug 2016
Kaitou said:
Posting from phone. At doctor still so extending.

Kaitou said this tho
Sep 7, 2016 12:05 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Jackrito said:
Unless people are happy to end it here but you will be waiting a while for the phase change.

Is voting over or can people still vote?

You can still vote if you want to. They is a bit of a problem since I'm not sure how long this will go for so just be aware it can end at any time is my only advice. Also sorry for any inconveiance this is causing.
Sep 7, 2016 12:05 PM

Mar 2009
SightlessReality said:

Nah I'm good. Your the one badgering me.

No, you're the one name calling others. I don't like rude people or jerks, and you seem to be both. We are all capable of calling others bad names, we just don't choose to stoop to that level.
Instead of picking a fight with a replacement who clearly said she is yet to back read everything, you should be trying to catch scum. But your actions are clearly anti-town.

@Jackrito, People are allowed to behave like this now?

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Sep 7, 2016 12:07 PM

Nov 2008
Mishukax said:
I personally think votes should be blocked, for fairness.
I agree to this. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 7, 2016 12:08 PM

May 2013
grave_robber said:
I said I would backread at night, and who are you calling an idiot? This is a game, if you can't handle being questioned, don't play. Go read the club rules and game rules, repect other people, don't be obnoxious towarsds others just because they disagree with you.
Willow is a girl, get to know people before mouthing off.

He didn't call you an idiot if I read correctly
And I think him confusing willow as a guy is unrelated. Do people get offended at getting their gender mistaken online? I'm pretty sure willow doesn't anyway ^^

But this ain't none o' mah business, I be leavin' for a shower o/

Aug 2016
[Change Vote Lynch: _Claire_]

Wait not, not like anyone's going to change their votes off Sithis sooooooo

Oct 2013
grave_robber said:
SightlessReality said:

No, you're the one name calling others. I don't like rude people or jerks, and you seem to be both. We are all capable of calling others bad names, we just don't choose to stoop to that level.
Instead of picking a fight with a replacement who clearly said she is yet to back read everything, you should be trying to catch scum. But your actions are clearly anti-town.

It's not my problem that you chose to attack someone who was happy seeing a person get unmasked without back reading. That's your problem not mine. So rather then keep bothering me with this actually start back reading instead of replying to me. Seems a mighty smarter use of your time don't you think?
Sep 7, 2016 12:10 PM

Mar 2009
@DenjaX, who do you think is bad? Also, why didn't you try to get information from izaya? You're like the only somewhat confirmed townie right now.

Sep 7, 2016 12:11 PM

Jun 2015
Fair enough. Any votes past 3pm est are invalid. Actually its better if you guys stop posting too if so.

Sorry for the troble guys. Really needed to go to the doctor.
Sep 7, 2016 12:11 PM

Aug 2016
Holocaster said:
Wait not, not like anyone's going to change their votes off Sithis sooooooo

My typing skills are top-notch.
Sep 7, 2016 12:12 PM

Aug 2016
Kaitou said:

Isht all right, not your fault mayne.

*poof*
Sep 7, 2016 12:12 PM

Oct 2013
Kaitou said:
Fair enough. Any votes past 3pm est are invalid. Actually its better if you guys stop posting too if so.

Alrighty. ^_^ And it's all good.
Sep 7, 2016 12:13 PM

May 2013
grave_robber said:
@DenjaX, who do you think is bad? Also, why didn't you try to get information from izaya? You're like the only somewhat confirmed townie right now.

+1

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
SightlessReality said:

I don't endorse it by any means, but I also recongise in mafia it is a high pressure game and these things can happen in the moment. I won't take actions on one off uses but wi if it happens on a consistant basis. I do want everyone to remember though this is suppose to be fun and in good sprit, you are allowed to question the peoples views not the person themselfs. It is to the hosts and staffs discreation if these lines are been crossed.

Mar 2009
SightlessReality said:
grave_robber said:

It's not my problem that you chose to attack someone who was happy seeing a person get unmasked without back reading. That's your problem not mine. So rather then keep bothering me with this actually start back reading instead of replying to me. Seems a mighty smarter use of your time don't you think?

Asking you why think someone was targeted then disagreeing with your logic is an attack now? don't try to hide what you did, it's in the thread. You're the one who over reacted, and for the record, I push and prod people all the time. I don't go around calling them names like you to get a reaction.

Sep 7, 2016 12:14 PM

Nov 2008
grave_robber said:
DenjaX, who do you think is bad? Also, why didn't you try to get information from izaya? You're like the only somewhat confirmed townie right now.
Oh yeah. I don't have shots because its always active. I don't think its useable in this case? Besides, willow just said that his info is now obsolete thanks to the reveal of hlanden role because that was willow's info for sale. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 7, 2016 12:14 PM

May 2013
Someone give me a picture of Jackrito's face pasted on a luminescent buddha
Sep 7, 2016 12:16 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:
grave_robber said:
DenjaX, who do you think is bad? Also, why didn't you try to get information from izaya? You're like the only somewhat confirmed townie right now.
Oh yeah. I don't have shots because its always active. I don't think its useable in this case? Besides, willow just said that his info is now obsolete thanks to the reveal of hlanden role because that was willow's info for sale. xDD

Oh, fair enough.
Sep 7, 2016 12:16 PM

Oct 2013
Guys stop posting.

Kaitou said:

Sep 7, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2014
End of Phase

The Phase change will take a while but as host said do not post anymore because we are now in the night phase.

Sep 7, 2016 12:18 PM

Nov 2008
grave_robber said:
Oh shet. I actually have one. I'm sorry OTL

Sep 7, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
DAY PHASE 03 FINAL

Lord_Sithis (7) - DenjaX, _Claire_, Lamby, Rinto-kun, Mishukax, Coromandel, Grave_ Robber
Lamby (2) - Lord_Sithis, Zymf
Reiynii (1) - talonbone
coromandel (2) - Holocaster, grrr
Zymf (1) - Reynii
_Claire_ (2) Zombiewolf2508, Karote
Grave_Robber (1) SightlessReality

1. greenwillow
2. Nelsonma11355
3. reiynii > Lord_Sithis > Zymf
4. Shinichi-kun
5. Seijokes
6. aa-dono (replacement)
8. Karote > Claire
9. Rinto-kun > Lord_Sithis
10. NodokaLaMei
11. Lamby > > Lord_Sithis
12. ZombieWolf2508 > Claire
13. Zymf > Lamby
14. Tsukikoxchan (replacement)
15. DenjaX > Lord_Sithis
16. Lord_Sithis > Lamby
17. grrr > Tsukikoxchan > Coromandel
18. Mishukax > Lord_Sithis
19. talonbone > DenjaX > Reiynii
21. Holocaster > coromandel
22. coromandel > Lord_ Sithis
24. SightlessReality > Lamby > Zymf > Grave Robber
25. grave_robber > Lord_Sithis > Nelsonma11355 > Unvote > Lord Sithis
26. _claire_ > Lord_Sithis,

Not Voting
greenwillow, Nelsonma11355. Shinichi-kun, Seijokes, NodokaLaMei, ,

Day Phase 03 Timer
KaitouSep 10, 2016 1:07 PM
Sep 7, 2016 3:54 PM
Apr 2009
Vote: Lamby
Sep 7, 2016 6:33 PM

Jun 2015
Downfall of the Great King

Town has gathered around for another lynch...

Night Phase 03 Begins. No Talking.

Night Phase 03 Timer
Sep 7, 2016 6:34 PM

Jun 2015
Had some complications guys, sorry. But I'm back home and I'm feeling well.

Handling some Modkills tomorrow.
Sep 8, 2016 12:05 PM

Jun 2015

Modkills II

NodokaLaMei has been modkilled.

grave_robber has bene modkilled.

Nelsonma11355 has been modkilled

DO NOT POST YET

KaitouSep 10, 2016 12:49 PM
Sep 8, 2016 12:12 PM

Jun 2015

Divine Strike

Pike Trickfoot super-killed Tsukikoxchan with [Divine Strike]

DO NOT POST YET
Sep 8, 2016 12:18 PM

Jun 2015

Body Change

Dr. Gregory House activated [The Great Doctor] on @greenwillow, switching bodies with Lord_Sithis.

@Greenwillow is now Gilgamesh and no longer Izaya

DO NOT POST YET
Sep 8, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2015

Mind Manipulation

Homura Akemi activated [Mind Manipulation] on Karote

DO NOT POST YET
Sep 8, 2016 12:24 PM

Jun 2015

Another Kill-less Night II

Mafia attempted to kill Holocaster last night but failed.

Day Phase 04 Begins

Day Phase 04 Timer
KaitouSep 10, 2016 12:39 PM
Sep 8, 2016 12:26 PM

Jul 2013
Oh c'mon! Switch me back, I got used to my role ;-;
@Kaitou mean, at least post my last message T.T
nya
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 8, 2016 12:27 PM

Oct 2013
Hmm, that's a good bit of info there. <-< Way to many town dead though. Looks like your now completely town @greenwillow No more shenanigans please XD
Sep 8, 2016 12:29 PM

Jul 2013
SightlessReality said:
Hmm, that's a good bit of info there. <-< Way to many town dead though. Looks like your now completely town @greenwillow No more shenanigans please XD
=3=
nya
Sep 8, 2016 12:31 PM

Nov 2008
It would be OP if Dr House converted a mafia to town. Mafia knows their teammates and they will just be screwed over lmao.

greenwillow said:
Oh c'mon! Switch me back, I got used to my role ;-;
nya
Welcome to town. xDD

Sep 8, 2016 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
Mean Kaitou mean

This had to be today's message ;-;

nya
Sep 8, 2016 12:34 PM

Oct 2013
greenwillow said:
Mean Kaitou mean

nya

Hiro? Does that mean you have an idea on who Hiro Nakimora is?
Sep 8, 2016 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
SightlessReality said:
greenwillow said:
Mean Kaitou mean

nya

My fav char =|
nya
Sep 8, 2016 12:39 PM

Oct 2013
@Zymf After what you did last night I apologies for thinking you could be scum. Cause no scum would be crazy enough to turn a third into town. A town who holds great weight for voting.
Sep 8, 2016 12:40 PM

Oct 2013
greenwillow said:
SightlessReality said:

My fav char =|
nya

He's my favorite character from Heroes as well.
Sep 8, 2016 12:40 PM

Oct 2014
Guys I won't be on my PC for this day phase. I'm sorry I can't contribute right now. The only thing I can tell you for now is that I am a one-shot alignment cop and this night I checked coromandel from Karote's lynch pool and she came out as guilty. Maybe later in the phase I'll explain my other ability. My role is Neptune BTW. I love pudding and hate eggplants as I've hinted. You can Google it too. For now I'll place my vote on coro and maybe after 12 hours or more will come back. Please trust me on this. The mafia's gaining the upper hand with so many dead and inactive townies. We can conclude almost every mafia is being active. Again I hope you will trustme on this.
Vote: coromandel

Sep 8, 2016 12:43 PM

Jul 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Guys I won't be on my PC for this day phase. I'm sorry I can't contribute right now. The only thing I can tell you for now is that I am a one-shot alignment cop and this night I checked coromandel from Karote's lynch pool and she came out as guilty. Maybe later in the phase I'll explain my other ability. My role is Neptune BTW. I love pudding and hate eggplants as I've hinted. You can Google it too. For now I'll place my vote on coro and maybe after 12 hours or more will come back. Please trust me on this. The mafia's gaining the upper hand with so many dead and inactive townies. We can conclude almost every mafia is being active. Again I hope you will trustme on this.
Unvote for a sec, I will vote first.
I noticed that she is being lowkey this game. Imma re-read bit tomorrow, but for now can aswell do that.
nya.
Sep 8, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2008
Kirisaki Chitoge - Nisekoi
[Super Strength – Active] Allows her to kill someone during the day. (one-shot)
[Awful Cooking Skills - Active] You may create a one-shot item, excluding kills, but that chance of that item is 20%. (one-shot)[/spoiler]

DO NOT POST YET
[/center]
Ooohhh So it was her. I received a handy item night 2. I think it is from her.

Sep 8, 2016 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Kirisaki Chitoge - Nisekoi
[Super Strength – Active] Allows her to kill someone during the day. (one-shot)
[Awful Cooking Skills - Active] You may create a one-shot item, excluding kills, but that chance of that item is 20%. (one-shot)[/spoiler]

DO NOT POST YET
[/center]
Ooohhh So it was her. I received a handy item night 2. I think it is from her.

that ability is hilarious tho XD

Rinto-kun said:

juicy info :O vote:coro

btw you should read roles before u post stuff lol.

Sep 8, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2013
I see no reason for rinto to lie espically when according to karote he found 2 scum on that train.

Jul 2013
^the one who doesn't read
nya

Nov 2008

grave_robber has been modkilled. (requested)

Wow grave_robber should have at least revived hlanden

along with greenwillow, there would have been TWO Gilgameshes in this game LMAO xDD

or hlanden will become Izaya xDD

Sep 8, 2016 12:49 PM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
Wow grave_robber should have at least revived hlanden

along with greenwillow, there would have been TWO Gilgameshes in this game LMAO xDD

or hlanden will become Izaya xDD
Lord was Gilga, not Hlanden
nya
Sep 8, 2016 12:50 PM

Oct 2014
greenwillow said:
Rinto-kun said:
Unvote for a sec, I will vote first.
I noticed that she is being lowkey this game. Imma re-read bit tomorrow, but for now can aswell do that.
nya.

Okay then. Unvote
By the way, I think I got some time now so I can tell you my other ability or so-called game aka Virtual Fighter 2. Basically I can play with somebody and whoever wins gets one more of his own one-shot abilities and the other one loses it. We can play if somebody wants :3

Sep 8, 2016 12:51 PM

Jul 2013
@Shinichi-kun unvote for a second
nya
Sep 8, 2016 12:51 PM

Nov 2008
greenwillow said:
Lord was Gilga, not Hlanden
nya
Oh shet, I mixed them up. xDD But you know what I mean lol.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.