Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2016 8:31 PM
Jul 2018
Holocaster said:
[Vote Lynch: coromandel]

Right now you make me the most suspicious since you were one of the people gunning to take down Shadow, and you have yet to say anything since D3 started. I'm also suspicious of Lord_Sithis, because of his utter lack of defense when asked about his allegiance.
Again with the defense thing? I think you're talking too much about this. Do you want to pressure me so that I reveal my role? It's not like it's that useful, but still...
Sep 6, 2016 8:33 PM

May 2013
Holocaster said:
because of his utter lack of defense when asked about his allegiance.

I don't know, I find people who care less to be more town-like. Depends on the player though.
Sep 6, 2016 8:35 PM

Sep 2012
I need some food, but I've done a quick once-over via ph.

Vote lynch: Sith

Lynch this guy and let me day vig @coromandel somewhere around 2-4hrs prior to end of phase if they don't give me solid reasons as why not to do so.
Sep 6, 2016 8:35 PM

Apr 2015
Lord_Sithis said:
Holocaster said:
[Vote Lynch: coromandel]

Right now you make me the most suspicious since you were one of the people gunning to take down Shadow, and you have yet to say anything since D3 started. I'm also suspicious of Lord_Sithis, because of his utter lack of defense when asked about his allegiance.
Again with the defense thing? I think you're talking too much about this. Do you want to pressure me so that I reveal my role? It's not like it's that useful, but still...

Tbh I think it is you and Tsukiko. Coromandel was pretty townish in my opinion.
Sep 6, 2016 8:40 PM

Apr 2015
Lamby said:

Lynch this guy and let me day vig @coromandel somewhere around 2-4hrs prior to end of phase if they don't give me solid reasons as why not to do so.

You think Coro is suspicious?
Sep 6, 2016 8:42 PM

Jun 2016
Ayyyyy now that people aren't claiming 3rd party they be claimin vigilante
Sep 6, 2016 8:46 PM

Aug 2016
Lord_Sithis said:

You literately said "I don't know" when asked o.o sorry if that seems a bit suspicious lol
_Claire_ said:

How was Coro townish? I actually do want to know your reasoning. And how was Tsukiko suspicious?

I gave my reasoning behind voting for coro in the post I voted for her in, unlike what she did on D1.
Sep 6, 2016 8:48 PM

Oct 2013
Seijokes said:

That is kinda funny.
Sep 6, 2016 8:49 PM

May 2013
Seijokes said:

I'm vig too \o/
Sep 6, 2016 8:52 PM

Oct 2013
Lamby said:

Ooh Day Vig you say. I dare you to shoot me.
Sep 6, 2016 8:54 PM

Oct 2013
@Lamby It'd more be to prove a point and you don't actually have to if you don't want to. ^_^ But it would be fun if you did.

Apr 2015
Holocaster said:
Lord_Sithis said:

You literately said "I don't know" when asked o.o sorry if that seems a bit suspicious lol
_Claire_ said:

How was Coro townish? I actually do want to know your reasoning. And how was Tsukiko suspicious?

I gave my reasoning behind voting for coro in the post I voted for her in, unlike what she did on D1.

How is she not? She at least committed to the lynch, took the lead and everything. Also she has opinion of her own and unlike most people who are playing rn who are too scared to commit to a vote who they think are scum.

SightlessReality said:
Lamby said:

But he didnt threaten to kill you, why you want to be shot at?

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
Holocaster said:

How is she not? She at least committed to the lynch, took the lead and everything. Also she has opinion of her own and unlike most people who are playing rn who are too scared to commit to a vote who they think are scum.

SightlessReality said:

My Post before yours.
Sep 6, 2016 8:57 PM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
_Claire_ said:

My Post before yours.

You willingly want to be shot at is kind of suspicious no? Also even if he needs to prove his ability, I will rather him do it in one of Shadow's train.
Sep 6, 2016 8:57 PM

Aug 2016
_Claire_ said:

I've committed to every vote I've made so far. And what about Tsukiko made you suspicious of her? I've been trying to go through the events of D2, but I haven't gotten too far into it yet.
Sep 6, 2016 8:58 PM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
SightlessReality said:

My Post before yours.

You willingly want to be shot at is kind of suspicious no? Also even if he needs to prove his ability, I will rather him do it in one of Shadow's train.

It's not for him to prove his ability but rather to prove my own passive ability. I'm ability proof & bullet proof. In other words scum can suck it.
Sep 6, 2016 8:59 PM

Oct 2013
The sooner scum realize how f'd they are because of it the better.
Sep 6, 2016 9:02 PM

Apr 2015
Holocaster said:
_Claire_ said:

I've committed to every vote I've made so far. And what about Tsukiko made you suspicious of her? I've been trying to go through the events of D2, but I haven't gotten too far into it yet.

It was based on PoE.

I slightly town-read coromandel.
Zymf cannot be lying about his ability (who fakeclaim a common role that can be cc-ed 99%?)
Denjax is innocent town (Idk what talon is doing)
I am TPR, pro-town.

This is alll assuming if Karote is telling the truth.

I cant town-read Tsukiko/Sith. Tsukiko barely posts. Sith, Idk and I dont have time to reread the entire thread.

SightlessReality said:
_Claire_ said:

It's not for him to prove his ability but rather to prove my own passive ability. I'm ability proof & bullet proof. In other words scum can suck it.

You are bullet proof and ability proof? You mean whatever ability is thrown at you, you will be immune to it?
Sep 6, 2016 9:03 PM

Sep 2012
SightlessReality said:
@Lamby It'd more be to prove a point and you don't actually have to if you don't want to. ^_^ But it would be fun if you did.

"Proving a point" by consuming/wasting a 1-shot.... funny.
Sep 6, 2016 9:04 PM

Sep 2012
Lamby said:
SightlessReality said:

"Proving a point" by consuming/wasting a 1-shot.... funny.

Just for a laugh doe:

SightlessReality said:

I give what I give when I want to give it.
Sep 6, 2016 9:06 PM

Sep 2012
This was also hilarious:

hlanden said:
Well... This is definitely interesting, still no mafia kills... I see some discussion going on, time to back-read. Karote claimed something like 2 of the people on the shadow bangwagon are scum. Gotta think about that one too. I also wonder how handy Izaya's information is.

Kaitou said:

The White Hunter

Smoker super-killed @hlanden [???]
Sep 6, 2016 9:08 PM

Sep 2012
Lamby said:
This was also hilarious:

hlanden said:
Well... This is definitely interesting, still no mafia kills... I see some discussion going on, time to back-read. Karote claimed something like 2 of the people on the shadow bangwagon are scum. Gotta think about that one too. I also wonder how handy Izaya's information is.

Kaitou said:

The White Hunter

Also just wondering.... (anyone can answer this, but.... @Kaitou)
Which slot was hlanden occupying? I don't see it :S
Sep 6, 2016 9:08 PM

Apr 2015
He hits their nerve lol.

@Lamby is your shot a superkill?

Also @Zymf who did you heal last night?
Sep 6, 2016 9:10 PM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
He hits their nerve lol.

Nah, a little more subtle than that.
Sep 6, 2016 9:12 PM

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
DenjaX said:
You do not have to explain your reason why you voted Snake. The issue here is that Karote's ability find 2 scums in that train and you happen to be on the train. You better start telling us why we shouldn't lynch you xDD
Because I'm not scum?

Possibly the best post in this thread thus far.
Sep 6, 2016 9:14 PM

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
Karote said:

then from my results/list, who do you think could be mafia?
From coro and zymf? Zymf has tried to help town multiple times, so I'm more inclined to think it's coro. But I don't have evidence about coro being mafia.
That being said, I'm not 100% sure that Denja is town. Some people here have said that in other games Kaitou has stated that a certain player is town and then later on that turns out to be false.

Is it really neither of those two :'<?

Apr 2015
Lamby said:
_Claire_ said:
He hits their nerve lol.

Ok, how about this:

Day vig Sith. Then we can move on.
Why would you shoot coromande instead now, when it seems Sith cannot defend himself much? Probably in scum thread was asking the best course to take. If you can prove your role, that is.

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
DenjaX said:
There's a solution to this: lynch Karote today and find out than going all through each lynches before we know Karote was just pulling our leg all along.

I think it is the most optimal move for town. We caught 2 scums if Karote is legit. That's a huge blow for them! xDD
I think it's better to wait and see what happens. Maybe we can ask Karote so we can get more information on that ability.

Given the stage of the game and results leading up to this point, this is also top-notch shit.
Sep 6, 2016 9:15 PM

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
Karote said:
so what am i? town or mafia? or im neutral read to you?
I don't know. I don't really suspect you, but I can't be too sure.

Jon Snow/10
Sep 6, 2016 9:17 PM

Sep 2012
Seijokes said:
ZombieWolf2508 said:
Is it just me, or were all those last minute Snake votes pretty suspect?
Is it just us or Lord_Sithis pretty suspect?

Is it just you's or are these observations a bit late?

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
Kaitou said:

The White Hunter

Wait... what happened here?

Can't tell if forced dumb-play before running off....
Jul 2018
So, if you people want to lynch me, then go ahead. But know you'll be lynching a town.
Now, @Lamby came out of nowhere and started saying random things about how suspicious I am. OK.
Sep 6, 2016 9:19 PM

Sep 2012
grrr said:
_Claire_ said:

So finally, after a whole page of a talk and like 4-5 voters you reveal. I don't see it as believable, to be honest. Sad for you if you are scum, sad for me if you are vigilante, but oh well.

Yayayaya fine.

Just lynch me. Lol.
I am gonna sleep in half an hour or so, if you guys wanna lynch a vigilante go ooon

Goodluck town~
[/quote]

Don't know what you're even at this rate.
Do you always have to be behind by a few days or so.
Sep 6, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2012
Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:
I guess he is a Janitor sort (using Smoke to conceal death?)

Even tho it can be used during the day is.. Dang.
Anyway, I think mafia got roleblocked.

Here is my theory:
It was the smoker who did night killed. He got roleblocked. Panicking in case he was given out by the roleblocker, he used his ability to at least kill someone for mafia faction?

Love how you popped in right after that kill...

For pointing fingers, this was pretty lazy -_____-
Sep 6, 2016 9:21 PM

Apr 2015
Lord_Sithis said:
So, if you people want to lynch me, then go ahead. But know you'll be lynching a town.
Now, @Lamby came out of nowhere and started saying random things about how suspicious I am. OK.

I demand your name and your abilities.
Sep 6, 2016 9:21 PM

Aug 2016
There are still inactives apart of this game, for all we know one of them could have a roll that was claimed but hasn't been active to claim it. Idfk.

I just get suspicious of people who jump on a bandwagon just because everyone else is. Example: The last page and a half at the end of D2.
Sep 6, 2016 9:22 PM

Sep 2012
SightlessReality said:
My vote is a place holder vote and is subject to change as I see fit.

I can dig it suhkkah.
But hmmmmm, I'm not your scum-buddy this game, what are you doing lol.
Sep 6, 2016 9:24 PM
Jul 2018
_Claire_ said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Do I really have to? If that's the case, then I'll have to do it but I would prefer not to.
Sep 6, 2016 9:25 PM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
Lamby said:

Ok, how about this:

Why would you shoot coromande instead now, when it seems Sith cannot defend himself much? Probably in scum thread was asking the best course to take. If you can prove your role, that is.

Due to the info within my hands, as per abilities.
Also I know what I know, others do not and coro is much more likely to snake their way out of a lynch than this other guy.
^That and they're around before I leave, so I'd rather we get what we can out of one instead of just offing them on the spot and praying other people do my work while I'm gone. (Not everyone would share my opinion on coro right now either, given then comparison between their contributions and sith's)
Sep 6, 2016 9:26 PM

Jun 2016
Lamby said:
Seijokes said:
Is it just us or Lord_Sithis pretty suspect?
Is it just you's or are these observations a bit late?
Actually, they are
fo reals
Sep 6, 2016 9:27 PM

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:

Came out of nowhere? Make any form of note on when I'm active and try again.
Also you've been an acceptable lynch for the majority of the game according to me..... at-least read please :S

Apr 2015
Lord_Sithis said:
_Claire_ said:

Do I really have to? If that's the case, then I'll have to do it but I would prefer not to.

I want you to roleclaim now.
Why would you not prefer to?

Lamby said:
_Claire_ said:

Ok, how about this:

Also I know what I know, others do not and coro is much more likely to snake their way out of a lynch than this other guy.
^That and they're around before I leave, so I'd rather we get what we can out of one instead of just offing them on the spot and praying other people do my work while I'm gone. (Not everyone would share my opinion on coro right now either, given then comparison between their contributions and sith's)

Fair enough.

Sep 2012
Lamby said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Came out of nowhere? Make any form of note on when I'm active and try again.
Also you've been an acceptable lynch for the majority of the game according to me..... at-least read please :S

I'm one of very few that are "suddenly jumping on your ass" this phase.
Sep 6, 2016 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
Lamby said:
_Claire_ said:

Ok, how about this:

So you have an ability that told you I'm scum. If that's the case, and if there's no bastard shit in your ability, then if I'm lynched, when I flip town you'll be in trouble.
Sep 6, 2016 9:32 PM

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
Lamby said:

So you have an ability that told you I'm scum. If that's the case, and if there's no bastard shit in your ability, then if I'm lynched, when I flip town you'll be in trouble.

Can't tell if reading.
If I had confirmed info on you, you'd have been shot before I even bothered posting during this day phase lol.
Sep 6, 2016 9:33 PM

Sep 2012
On a side note:
Though I didn't bother confirming it with the host(s), I'm pretty sure Mafia shouldn't have day-talk rights.
Sep 6, 2016 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
_Claire_ said:
Lord_Sithis said:

OK.

I'm Gilgamesh. I have a passive that makes my vote count as 3 if I create a wagon. I also have an active that allows me to know the role of one player during night, but it's one shot.
Sep 6, 2016 9:35 PM

Sep 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
_Claire_ said:

OK.

I'm Gilgamesh. I have a passive that makes my vote count as 3 if I create a wagon. I also have an active that allows me to know the role of one player during night, but it's one shot.

Right, cheers.
If we move on to someone else, could you start that specific wagon/train?
^Not actually asking at this point :3
Sep 6, 2016 9:37 PM

Sep 2012
Can someone make a rough updated VC for me lol?
I wanna see where it stands and too busy getting other shit together.
Guna grab shower before leaving, thanks in advance.
Sep 6, 2016 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
Lamby said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Can't tell if reading.
If I had confirmed info on you, you'd have been shot before I even bothered posting during this day phase lol.
So you never said this:

Lamby said:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.