Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Is Rem a loli?
Jun 19, 2016 3:47 AM

Dec 2013
just a simple question i wanted to ask.

go ahead and justify your answer.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 19, 2016 3:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Uhm... no? I'm not sure I've even seen anyone refer to her as a loli... doesn't look anything like one either
Jun 19, 2016 4:18 AM

Mar 2010
She's 17 man... unless loli categorization includes highschool aged kids.
Iron_MawJun 19, 2016 7:14 AM
Jun 19, 2016 6:19 AM
May 2016
This keeps coming up and it baffles me. Is Rem prepubescent? No? Then she's not a loli.
Jun 19, 2016 8:34 AM

Jan 2014
NO/Thread

SURE FUCK YOUR CHARACTER LIMIT
Jun 19, 2016 10:07 AM

Mar 2010
Koyomo said:
This keeps coming up and it baffles me. Is Rem prepubescent? No? Then she's not a loli.

I think it's because she looks rather petite in her uniform.
Jun 19, 2016 11:22 AM

Jan 2014
Beatrice is the loli character
Jun 19, 2016 2:00 PM

Mar 2012
No but felt and beatrice are
Jun 20, 2016 8:28 AM

Sep 2011
In my understanding of the word, yes, she is. What we call "loli" is basically the style in which a character(normally female) is drawn, that cute design with short stature, big eyes, etc. Really young characters or characters that seem to be really young but are actually a lot older than they seem to be
Almost every female character in Re:Zero is a loli, mainly Beatrice, Felt, Rem and Ram
In other shows, that not those slice of life/comedies, there's also for exemple Illiya(Fate), Shinobu(Monogatari), Wendy(Fairy Tail), Tatsumaki(One Punch Man) and that's all that I could think of now. Age doesn't really matter, some of them can be under 14 and others over 30 or even 500 and still be considered a loli
Veldin461Jun 20, 2016 8:31 AM
Jun 20, 2016 9:19 AM

Mar 2010
Veldin461 said:
In my understanding of the word, yes, she is. What we call "loli" is basically the style in which a character(normally female) is drawn, that cute design with short stature, big eyes, etc. Really young characters or characters that seem to be really young but are actually a lot older than they seem to be
Almost every female character in Re:Zero is a loli, mainly Beatrice, Felt, Rem and Ram
In other shows, that not those slice of life/comedies, there's also for exemple Illiya(Fate), Shinobu(Monogatari), Wendy(Fairy Tail), Tatsumaki(One Punch Man) and that's all that I could think of now. Age doesn't really matter, some of them can be under 14 and others over 30 or even 500 and still be considered a loli

Um, Subaru's isn't much taller than here and again she's like 17.
Jun 20, 2016 9:27 AM

Mar 2016
Veldin461 said:

I think you might be confusing "moe" with "loli".
Jun 21, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2011
Jagd84 said:

So what if she's 17? I dont get it. I just said that age doesn't have anything to do with it =/

Jagd84 said:

In my understanding with the little research I did "Loli" is a slang for what I said above, and "Moe" is a slang that refers to feelings of attraction or affection these type of characters might create. For exemple, like saying "This Loli elicit feelings of moe".
Both slangs mean pretty much the same thing, but one refers to a character(basically a style) and the other refers to a feeling. Confusing both therms seems to be pretty easy, though xD
Jun 21, 2016 2:02 PM

Mar 2015
I'd define, say, Beatrice as being in that category, but not Rem. She looks well past 16 to me. Most people seem to agree that 12 and under is "loli" age.

Then again, people have their own definitions of "loli" and debates have been going on forever on the web. :) That's one debate I'll never waste any time on.

Jun 24, 2016 4:15 PM

Apr 2015
Veldin461 said:
Jagd84 said:

So what if she's 17? I dont get it. I just said that age doesn't have anything to do with it =/

Jagd84 said:

In my understanding with the little research I did "Loli" is a slang for what I said above, and "Moe" is a slang that refers to feelings of attraction or affection these type of characters might create. For exemple, like saying "This Loli elicit feelings of moe".
Both slangs mean pretty much the same thing, but one refers to a character(basically a style) and the other refers to a feeling. Confusing both therms seems to be pretty easy, though xD

Please, your understanding is completely wrong. Loli is not about a drawing style, never was. It is a body type, which is usually from prepubescent looking girls. And moe is basically "cute", that's all, end. Also... Search your information better next time.
Jun 24, 2016 4:44 PM

Apr 2014
Dyzinel said:
Veldin461 said:

Please, your understanding is completely wrong. Loli is not about a drawing style, never was. It is a body type, which is usually from prepubescent looking girls. And moe is basically "cute", that's all, end. Also... Search your information better next time.

He's actually correct about moe being a feeling of affection/care. It's only the western definition of moe that means cute. The Japanese have an entirely different use for the word than we do. It's simply that a lot of characters that elicit that moe response are "cute".

You are spot on when it comes to loli.
Jun 24, 2016 5:13 PM
Jul 2018
Veldin461 said:
Jagd84 said:

Jagd84 said:

None of them is Loli thou. Like some said, they're not prepubescent. Loli refers to those, that are then shown to be sexually attractive/erotic. Felt that is the youngest, is 15. She's small because genes - and likely, malnutrition. The art? It depicts them to be really pretty. Because the artists want you to like them.

Beatrice isn't even human. By our standards, she'd have been a dwarf person. But there, she's some fairy.
Jun 25, 2016 5:40 AM

Mar 2010
Veldin461 said:
Jagd84 said:

It has ton to do with it and part of reason why the term exists and twins don't fit one of those basic tenets. Like iRels said you mistaken their moe appeal and petite figures as being loli when only applies to pubescent teenage girls (ages 12 and lower). Put Beatriice and Rem side by side to see what real loli looks like.
Jun 25, 2016 6:26 AM
Mar 2016
According to Subaru, Beatrice is a loli.
For me, Beako, Rem, and Ram look loli. Beako's short. Rem's and Ram's faces don't look mature but their height does make them look like teens.
I don't judge loli by age, I judge them by looks. Don't gouge my eye out if you disagree with me.
Idk about your definition of loli. If you don't have a consensus about the definition of loli, this loli debate will never end since there's no methodology everyone agrees about.
Obviously my loli definition is that if that person looks young, she's loli. But idk about the real definition.
Who cares about the loli crap. This is just anime! A bunch of drawings. But if this is a live-action, then that's an issue (at least for me, since there could have been a moral issue there).

Is the person below a loli? IMO, yes. If we use the age card, no.
crx07Jun 25, 2016 6:33 AM
Jun 25, 2016 8:37 AM

Apr 2015
Everyone, read this and engrave my words in thou minds. As I said before "loli is a body type, which is usually from prepubescent looking girls" which DOESN'T' means the girl needs to be a prepubescent at all, but actually look like one. In short, age doesn't matter in the slightest, but the body type DOES and by a lot. When someone says "but anon looks 17" doesn't means the age is mattering at all, but that THE LOOKS are mattering and that's why it's a body type. The best example of loli I know is Oshino Shinobu; she is past 500 years old, but there you see her... As loli, not because it is a drawing style, but a body type which resembles a prepubescent girl, amem.
Jun 25, 2016 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
crx07 said:
According to Subaru, Beatrice is a loli.
For me, Beako, Rem, and Ram look loli. Beako's short. Rem's and Ram's faces don't look mature but their height does make them look like teens.
I don't judge loli by age, I judge them by looks. Don't gouge my eye out if you disagree with me.
Idk about your definition of loli. If you don't have a consensus about the definition of loli, this loli debate will never end since there's no methodology everyone agrees about.
Obviously my loli definition is that if that person looks young, she's loli. But idk about the real definition.
Who cares about the loli crap. This is just anime! A bunch of drawings. But if this is a live-action, then that's an issue (at least for me, since there could have been a moral issue there).

Is the person below a loli? IMO, yes. If we use the age card, no.

Subaru only said that because he was acting like an idiot, heh. He must've been aware about what he was doing. But he didn't care. He was too carefree. But Beatrice's punished him a few times for his insolence. She's the body of a child, but a mind of an adult. If she had the mind of a child, then chronological age would be meaningless. But no, it also refers to her mental age.

Dyzinel said:
Everyone, read this and engrave my words in thou minds. As I said before "loli is a body type, which is usually from prepubescent looking girls" which DOESN'T' means the girl needs to be a prepubescent at all, but actually look like one. In short, age doesn't matter in the slightest, but the body type DOES and by a lot. When someone says "but anon looks 17" doesn't means the age is mattering at all, but that THE LOOKS are mattering and that's why it's a body type. The best example of loli I know is Oshino Shinobu; she is past 500 years old, but there you see her... As loli, not because it is a drawing style, but a body type which resembles a prepubescent girl, amem.

You don't seem to get that 'Loli' is our construct. It doesn't exists there. Beatrice is a magical being. It's not unnatural for her to look the way she does. Loli refers to young girls, yeah. It came originally from them. When the person isn't young, but appears like, she's not truly a Loli. And like I said, Beatrice has an adult's mind.
removed-userJun 25, 2016 8:51 AM
Jun 25, 2016 9:11 AM

Apr 2015
iRels said:
You don't seem to get that 'Loli' is our construct. It doesn't exists there. Beatrice is a magical being. It's not unnatural for her to look the way she does. Loli refers to young girls, yeah. It came originally from them. When the person isn't young, but appears like, she's not truly a Loli. And like I said, Beatrice has an adult's mind.

Ha, so you think a loli isn't actually a loli if her mind is not of a young girl? You also think a loli is not a loli if her age is not of a young girl too? And on top of that, you also think a loli is not a loli if the term doesn't exist there because there are beings that will remain looking young forever? Heh, Sir, I thought "loli" was our construct, and not what 24.79% of this thread thinks. By your terms, Shinobu wouldn't be a loli, nor would Hachikuji, not even Beako, and more than half of what we already consider as loli wouldn't be because you think they need to be young in all of those three; mind, body and age.
Jun 25, 2016 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Dyzinel said:
iRels said:

Ha, so you think a loli isn't actually a loli if her mind is not of a young girl? You also think a loli is not a loli if her age is not of a young girl too? And on top of that, you also think a loli is not a loli if the term doesn't exist there because there are beings that will remain looking young forever? Heh, Sir, I thought "loli" was our construct, and not what 24.79% of this thread thinks. By your terms, Shinobu wouldn't be a loli, nor would Hachikuji, not even Beako, and more than half of what we already consider as loli wouldn't be because you think they need to be young in all of those three; mind, body and age.

Shinobu only acts like a child, from what I remember. She's an adult and child forms. Wait, doesn't her mentality changes in her adult form? She might actually be capable of regressing to a child. But while in her adult form, she's an adult. So she might be an actual Loli in her child form.

In Hachikuji case, she's the mind of a child, still, right? Or not? I haven't watched enough of her. Is she faking it? If not, she's a Loli.

In Beatrice's case, 'Loli' doesn't apply completely. Like I said, she's an adult. So yeah. Hmm. It seems like 1/3 of it applies. Only her body. Not her mind. Not her age. So you'd call her a Loli when only 1/3 is applicable? Well, it's fine if you say that she's not a true Loli.

The other characters you've mentioned (might) share 2/3. They're mostly Loli, then. Truer than not.

But still, this is much insistence. People go this far for this term? Guess it's understandable.
Jun 25, 2016 9:40 AM

Mar 2010
iRels said:

Subaru only said that because he was acting like an idiot, heh. He must've been aware about what he was doing. But he didn't care. He was too carefree. But Beatrice's punished him a few times for his insolence. She's the body of a child, but a mind of an adult. If she had the mind of a child, then chronological age would be meaningless. But no, it also refers to her mental age.

Anyone would think Betty looks like a kid, because she does. There is nothing stupid about.

Dyzinel said:

Not sure how anyone would think the twins look like their 12 or something since they aren't even much shorter than Subaru is and look much more developed than Betty an actual loli in terms of appearance.
Jun 25, 2016 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
Jagd84 said:
iRels said:

Anyone would think Betty looks like a kid, because she does. There is nothing stupid about.

He's in a fantasy world. He took someone as a child by appearance alone. He was stupid, yes.

What his intention might've been, was to be condescending. It's the same that happened when he patted Felt's head. Felt's experienced much more than him in life. She struggled more. Yet he treated her as being below him. It was her that faced Elsa the first time, when he stood there, cowering in fear.

But it seems like he'll be taught a(nother) lesson, from the preview. (As previous ones weren't enough.)
removed-userJun 25, 2016 10:03 AM
Jun 25, 2016 9:52 AM

Apr 2015
iRels said:
In Hachikuji case, she's the mind of a child, still, right? Or not? I haven't watched enough of her. Is she faking it? If not, she's a Loli.

I could actually quote every single sentence you just said, and I was in fact, going to do this. But I noticed that you actually understood perfectly what I'm saying, but choose not to follow it because you still prefer to say they need to be a young girl in body, mind and age. It's funny enough seeing you trying classify someone as loli while you analyze their mindset and actual age instead of the looks alone, Sir.

iRels said:
But still, this is much insistence. People go this far for this term? Guess it's understandable.

Of course, it's the whole purpose of this forum, and I mus say... I enjoyed it by every bit.
Jun 25, 2016 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
Dyzinel said:
iRels said:

I could actually quote every single sentence you just said, and I was in fact, going to do this. But I noticed that you actually understood perfectly what I'm saying, but choose not to follow it because you still prefer to say they need to be a young girl in body, mind and age. It's funny enough seeing you trying classify someone as loli while you analyze their mindset and actual age instead of the looks alone, Sir.

Well there was no need to go farther into this, before. But you created that need. It's not like I've had many discussions about the subject. This one was like... the second. The previous one ended sooner than expected, at a moderator's warning.

It wasn't here, but at an episode discussion.
removed-userJun 25, 2016 10:08 AM
Jun 25, 2016 2:36 PM

Sep 2011
Dyzinel said:
Veldin461 said:

Have you been watching so much anime that you now think it's real life or something? xD
If you read your comment better you will realize that you basically said "Loli is not about a drawing style, it never was. It's actually a drawing style"
About "Moe", Ninjasander already explained it. Basically how "Anime" means japanese cartoons to us but to japanese people it means catoons in general

Just as I said, I didn't do much research cause I don't really care. Just thought I might be of some help to people who can't spend 2 minutes to open wikipedia. But I think these 2 minutes was enough to kinda understand these therms. They are just internet slangs and japenese therms, is not something that hard to undestand
Veldin461Jun 25, 2016 2:42 PM
Jun 25, 2016 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
Veldin461 said:
Dyzinel said:

Have you been watching so much anime that you now think it's real life or something? xD
If you read your comment better you will realize that you basically said "Loli is not about a drawing style, it never was. It's actually a drawing style"
About "Moe", Ninjasander already explained it. Basically how "Anime" means japanese cartoons to us but to japanese people it means catoons in general

Just as I said, I didn't do much research cause I don't really care. Just thought I might be of some help to people who can't spend 2 minutes to open wikipedia. But I think these 2 minutes was enough to kinda understand these therms. They are just internet slangs and japenese therms, is not something that hard to undestand

It's not drawing style, dude. There are many body types, depicting characters of different ages.

What's with 'think it's real life'? What kinda argument are you using? Anime that lack sense, are criticized for it. It's not accepted unless given a good reason to. So you're saying: "It's anime, who cares! Yay!" Hahah. =_=
Jun 25, 2016 4:18 PM

Apr 2015
You guys are funny. I like it, though not as much as I like some lolis.
DyzinelJun 25, 2016 4:27 PM
Jun 25, 2016 4:53 PM

Mar 2010
iRels said:
Jagd84 said:

He's in a fantasy world. He took someone as a child by appearance alone. He was stupid, yes.

What his intention might've been, was to be condescending. It's the same that happened when he patted Felt's head. Felt's experienced much more than him in life. She struggled more. Yet he treated her as being below him. It was her that faced Elsa the first time, when he stood there, cowering in fear.

But it seems like he'll be taught a(nother) lesson, from the preview. (As previous ones weren't enough.)

Doesn't matter if it's a fanstasy world or not. Somethings still remain reasonable to assume until said otherwise.
Jun 25, 2016 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
iRels said:
Veldin461 said:

It's not drawing style, dude. There are many body types, depicting characters of different ages.

What's with 'think it's real life'? What kinda argument are you using? Anime that lack sense, are criticized for it. It's not accepted unless given a good reason to. So you're saying: "It's anime, who cares! Yay!" Hahah. =_=

Not that I have to, but let me explain to you cause probably I have too much freetime today...
"It is a body type, which is usually from prepubescent looking girls" are we talking about real girls? no, we are talking about girls drawn on paper. A so said "body type" in this case is a drawing style. Manga/Anime itself has their own drawing style and a "loli" is just a subcategory. Simple as that, it was not even an argument, I just spot a contradiction and called it out
Jun 25, 2016 5:36 PM

Apr 2015
The guy above is questioning a body type because it is a drawing, what is next, we questioning gravity because it is a drawing?
DyzinelJun 25, 2016 5:42 PM
Jun 25, 2016 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
Veldin461 said:
iRels said:

Not that I have to, but let me explain to you cause probably I have too much freetime today...
"It is a body type, which is usually from prepubescent looking girls" are we talking about real girls? no, we are talking about girls drawn on paper. A so said "body type" in this case is a drawing style. Manga/Anime itself has their own drawing style and a "loli" is just a subcategory. Simple as that, it was not even an argument, I just spot a contradiction and called it out

They're moe, not loli. They've petite bodies. Cute faces. But that alone doesn't makes them loli. The maids Ram and Rem use a different, larger body type than the village children. And chronological and mental age matters. Loli refers to young, prepubescent girls. You can call a pubescent girl 'loli', but she'd not be a true one.

And sexualization is quite subjective... But by our standards, none of them was. The were dressed accordingly to their position. French maid clothes are just like that. In Beatrice's case, she was well-covered.
removed-userJun 25, 2016 6:51 PM
Jun 26, 2016 6:47 AM

May 2016
Lots of misinformed people here, age has nothing to do with whether a character is a loli or not, only the look matters. If you have a 500 year old vampire which has a body that looks like a 7 year old then she is a loli.
Jun 26, 2016 8:05 AM

Sep 2011
Why do I even bother...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_(slang)

Here you have all the information you need, and you can see for yourselfs if Rem fits with the description. Whatever your answer may be, it's just a damn slang, interpret the way you want.
And Dyzinel, I don't understand what you are trying to say, it doesn't make any sence... and nice random meme, btw
Jun 26, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2015
GoldenKappa said:
Lots of misinformed people here, age has nothing to do with whether a character is a loli or not, only the look matters. If you have a 500 year old vampire which has a body that looks like a 7 year old then she is a loli.

THIS.

Thanks someone else from the 75% appeared to defend the term correctly.
Jun 26, 2016 8:33 AM
Jul 2018
GoldenKappa said:

Wrong. Look's not enough. In fantasy, some characters are capable of assuming a child's form, while keeping their adult mind. They'd not be loli. Because they'd not be children the term refers to.

Veldin461 said:
Why do I even bother...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_(slang)

Here you have all the information you need, and you can see for yourselfs if Rem fits with the description. Whatever your answer may be, it's just a damn slang, interpret the way you want.
And Dyzinel, I don't understand what you are trying to say, it doesn't make any sence... and nice random meme, btw

Rem and Ram don't fit. They're 17 year old. With a matured mind. You wanna call them loli because of their cute appearance.

The ones that'd fit as loli would be those village little girls. But then they'd have to be given a more sexy appearance. But were not.

Loli refers to attraction to prepubescent girls. Because they're really young. Have you talked to an adult woman? Now them in a loli's body, might not be considered as attractive to those that like lolis. Because they'd lack a young, undeveloped mind. That's one of loli's charms.
removed-userJun 26, 2016 8:42 AM
Jun 26, 2016 8:44 AM

Mar 2016
Even Rory Mercury from Gate is referred to as a gothic loli despite being hundreds of years old. People need to get their facts straight. Loli refers to an attractive, outwardly childlike character, regardless of age.
Jun 26, 2016 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
Judgment526 said:
Even Rory Mercury from Gate is referred to as a gothic loli despite being hundreds of years old. People need to get their facts straight. Loli refers to an attractive, outwardly childlike character, regardless of age.

Mental age. Like I referred above. It's one important aspect.

Imagine a feminist woman's mind in a loli's body. I wonder how attractive will she be.

removed-userJun 26, 2016 8:59 AM
Jun 26, 2016 9:00 AM

Apr 2015
That's exactly why that meme wasn't random...
DyzinelJun 26, 2016 4:03 PM
Jun 26, 2016 3:32 PM

Nov 2012
Jotakak said:

Exactly. Felt too. The twins Ram and Rem are more sketchy, but not easy to determine. I won't get deeper into this though, last time I did in this forum people acted like unleashed untold evils upon them.
Jaywalker.
Jun 26, 2016 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
Epicenter said:
Jotakak said:

Exactly. Felt too. The twins Ram and Rem are more sketchy, but not easy to determine. I won't get deeper into this though, last time I did in this forum people acted like unleashed untold evils upon them.

=_= Prepubescence ends at ages 9-10. And none of the little girls were depicted sexually.

They're not true lolis. Tatsumaki from One Punch Man is also not.
Jun 26, 2016 4:31 PM

Nov 2012
iRels said:
Epicenter said:

=_= Prepubescence ends at ages 9-10. And none of the little girls were depicted sexually.

Age don't matter, it is the intent of the author/creators that define what is a loli to me. Tatsumaki I'm not so sure her lower body is very developed, I consider her to be more based on adult short females without big boobs. I think this pretending is very annoying from people, we all know what authors are doing when they have characters like Felt and Beatrice, they're appealing to those who enjoy the sexualization of children for popularity.
Jaywalker.
Jun 26, 2016 4:35 PM

Nov 2012
I'm bouncing for real this time nothing is going to make me respond again, IDK why I responded to that last post since I know better. But you all should accept reality, it's not necessarily bad that people enjoy that stuff, but you shouldn't ignore the reason for it's existence and try to act like you don't see a loli when you see one. Pce.
Jaywalker.
Jun 26, 2016 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
Epicenter said:
iRels said:

Age don't matter, it is the intent of the author/creators that define what is a loli to me. Tatsumaki I'm not so sure her lower body is very developed, I consider her to be more based on adult short females without big boobs. I think this pretending is very annoying from people, we all know what authors are doing when they have characters like Felt and Beatrice, they're appealing to those who enjoy the sexualization of children for popularity.

Does Felt and Beatrice share the personality of a 9 year old girl? No. They're older than that. Mentally, too. Did you even read the posts above? A true loli is a prepubescent girl. Those that are attracted to them, are because of their cuteness. The 'cuteness' doesn't comes only from appearance, but also personality.

And Felt's body is larger than that of the village little girls. Than that of the merchant guy's daughter. THOSE have a loli's (prepubescent girl's) body. But Beatrice too.

Dude, did you just say that Beatrice was being sexualized? What? DUDE. She was WELL-COVERED. SO YOU'RE WRONG. She was well-dressed. -_-' In elegant clothing. Not in sensual clothing. Her chest area was well-covered.

Felt is 15 year old. You can't deny that age matters, when you see her acting accordingly to her age. She was wearing ragged clothes, because she's poor. They weren't constraining, because she's a thief, that has to run fast. They were made to be fashionable, because the artist wants her to appear likeable. Like every other artist ever.

Epicenter said:
I'm bouncing for real this time nothing is going to make me respond again, IDK why I responded to that last post since I know better. But you all should accept reality, it's not necessarily bad that people enjoy that stuff, but you shouldn't ignore the reason for it's existence and try to act like you don't see a loli when you see one. Pce.

I'm only correcting you. But I know, it wasn't aimed at me.
removed-userJun 26, 2016 4:48 PM
Sep 5, 2016 6:55 AM
Mar 2015
In my opinion....She's a teen Loli, or Half-Loli.
Sep 5, 2016 7:12 AM

May 2016
GundamMister00 said:
In my opinion....She's a teen Loli, or Half-Loli.
No she's not.

Loli stems from the word Lolita.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Sep 5, 2016 8:41 AM

Jun 2014
Not young enough is the right answer.
Sep 5, 2016 9:05 AM

May 2016
Rehls said:
Veldin461 said:

None of them is Loli thou. Like some said, they're not prepubescent. Loli refers to those, that are then shown to be sexually attractive/erotic. Felt that is the youngest, is 15. She's small because genes - and likely, malnutrition. The art? It depicts them to be really pretty. Because the artists want you to like them.

Beatrice isn't even human. By our standards, she'd have been a dwarf person. But there, she's some fairy.
>implying that Shinobu isn't a loli.
>implying that Lambdadelta isn't a loli
>implying that Bernkastel isn't a loli
>implying that Illyasviel isn't a loli
>implying that *insert every legal loli characters* aren't loli
Sep 5, 2016 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
Spooky_E said:
Rehls said:

>implying that Shinobu isn't a loli.
>implying that Lambdadelta isn't a loli
>implying that Bernkastel isn't a loli
>implying that Illyasviel isn't a loli
>implying that *insert every legal loli characters* aren't loli

I made it clear already, I think - that if they're not prepubescent in mind (because fiction), then they're not 'true' lolis - they're teenage/adult females in young girl's body.
Many might consider Tatsumaki from OPM a loli - but technically, she isn't.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

2078 by NicoIsCool »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

1835 by Pruzkumak »»
Sep 24, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

513 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 23, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

793 by cibertopia »»
Sep 21, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

767 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 19, 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.