Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2017 1:11 PM
Sep 2015
Oh my god, so much plot-induced stupidity in this show!

"Arawn-sama, please tell me what's going on!"
"No, I want to keep secrets between all of us so that they come out at the worst times and ruin everything."

"Arawn-sama, we shouldn't go there, something terrible is waiting for us!"
"I know. Let's go there anyway."

"I can wipe out these things in second with my uberspell!"
"No, don't do that Ogam, you can only use that spell once in a while, no sense wasting it on these weaklings. Instead, I'll use my once-in-a-life-time attack that might kill me, and that will make the show's designated butt-of-jokes want to kill me as well."

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER!"
*alleged killer says nothing, audience watches, does nothing*
"I WILL KILL YOU!"
"No, brother, don't do it!"
"HE KILLED OUR FATHER I WILL KILL HIM!"
"You will have to go through me first, brother!"
^repeat above a few times
"FINE I WILL GO THROUGH YOU FIRST, SISTER"
*charges, stabs, all the while audience watches does nothing*

dafckingman said:
Thank god he's just a side character and our MC has a good head on his shoulders. Though everyone still seems to be suffering from the "poor communication" syndrome that plagues many anime. They just can't seem to say what needs to be said until it's too late or the plot demands it..

"Our MC with a good head on his shoulders" is the one with the worst communication syndrome of all. It's really his fault things went in this direction, he could've stopped it at multiple points.
Oct 30, 2017 1:59 PM
Nov 2012
kalinime said:

"Our MC with a good head on his shoulders" is the one with the worst communication syndrome of all. It's really his fault things went in this direction, he could've stopped it at multiple points.

Fair point. Those were great examples. Brother-kun's stupidity was clouding my eyes so much that I didn't notice the MC's Bad comm. syndrome.
Jul 15, 2019 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
Takala said:
WolfWood37 said:
Well Arthur sure had reason to kill him...instead of calling Arthur the idiot, Riannon deserves that title. Again she's show an inability to think for himself, now has fallen in love with her dad's killer, and would rather have Arthur kill her than let Arawn die. She continues to defy all reason and logic.
But now do we not only have a continuity issue, but why the heck would arawn kill their father

what part of Arawn's been sleep for 1000years dont u retards get how the hell could he be the killer :/ plus the voice was different wth is wrong with u ppl

Once again we have another idiot that wasnt payin attention to the anime, How bout u pay more attention to the story b4 u bash someone thats tryin to defend someone thats perfectly innocent ( callling it the inability to think for herself ). I lawl at the ppl that say what arthur did is understandable so ya basically u saying its understandable that u would want to kill ur own sister just to get revenge ya ok gg there buddy

not to mention he was in sleep at the time arthurs father was killed

but u can't blame arthur neither, it was shown before how deep hes hate for the spirit who killed hes father goes and that he suffers under trauma a form of pds
Sep 2, 2020 4:31 PM
Apr 2018
makes no sense Arwan was, despite being a fallen angel, in a deep slumber when Arthur's father was killed. It is physically impossible that he killed Arthur'sfather jet none noticed this crucial detail? Not one character mentions like: Hey your father was killed 15 years ago right? And Arwan is only alive since what 2 Months? So maybe he wasnt the killer after all?
The Anime gets worse and worse...
Dec 18, 2020 4:20 AM
Oct 2017
But Arawn's been dead for a very long time making it impossible but Arthur is just that stupid/gullible.
May 7, 2021 6:02 AM

Sep 2012
Opor97 said:
makes no sense Arwan was, despite being a fallen angel, in a deep slumber when Arthur's father was killed. It is physically impossible that he killed Arthur'sfather jet none noticed this crucial detail? Not one character mentions like: Hey your father was killed 15 years ago right? And Arwan is only alive since what 2 Months? So maybe he wasnt the killer after all?
The Anime gets worse and worse...

BiggKab said:
But Arawn's been dead for a very long time making it impossible but Arthur is just that stupid/gullible.

when ur hatred runs this deep ur blinded by it (and when ur full memory returns its adds oil to fire) and other were bit in shock and didn't think about it so they didn't mention it

that's why the spirit (assuming it was a spirit) who framed Arwan taunted Arthur before leaving to make sure hes hatred would run deep
Sugram22May 7, 2021 6:05 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 13, 2009

81 by wildhood »»
Mar 2, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 25 Discussion

daniking79 - Sep 21, 2009

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 5 Discussion

MrTerrorist - May 3, 2009

41 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 11:06 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Evilincarnate - Sep 27, 2009

67 by Inexplicable »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 14 Discussion

lovelylemonade - Jul 5, 2009

28 by BiggKab »»
Dec 18, 2020 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.