Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2009 12:40 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The new opening is a little boring :/ But new ending was pretty cute, though not as good as the previous one.

Overall this episode was okay. But I'm getting the feeling that they'ren't gonna follow the manga's ending ;;----;; And if we look up the preview of the next ep ... gyaa, the original version of that happening is one of my favorite moments and now they ruin it !! D-----:

Jul 4, 2009 1:27 AM

Sep 2008
Bleh, hated the new opening, but the ending was okay. I just hate how the ending stomps all over my Ikuto x pairing. Looks like Tenmari will be back soon though?

Gah I hate Tadase.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2009 4:26 AM

Apr 2008
I don't really like the new OP as well. But that part in the end with all the characters in the Royal Garden is really cute!
And I really like the ED. Rima is gorgeous *o*~

About the episode, it was nice. I loved when Miki was blushing because of Kiseki and Suu was imitating El! XD
But I'm a little afraid of the next one too, seems that it won't be like the manga. But I hope they go save Ikuto soon.
Jul 4, 2009 4:28 AM

May 2008
more Kukai in the next episode, sweet

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 4, 2009 7:09 AM

Feb 2009
LeoHamasaki said:

But I'm a little afraid of the next one too, seems that it won't be like the manga. But I hope they go save Ikuto soon.

Yeah, at one point I liked the fact it could be an anime original ending but now I'm really having my doubts. I wish they'd hurry up and save Ikuto instead of having these ridiculous Love contests <.<

Preview: Looks like they're turning Rhythms entrance into a filler D: and ruining the NagihikoXRima moment D: gtfo.

New ED has no Ikuto. Boo.
Jul 4, 2009 7:35 AM

Jul 2009
hehe op and end were ok (i never realy liked the SC op/ends) but the ep was good and plus i dony know why but i had the feeling in the end that tadase understood ikutos love for amu ^^V yay. totally looking forward to the next ep. ^^

Jul 4, 2009 9:03 AM

Jul 2008
Snowflakes said:
LeoHamasaki said:

Preview: Looks like they're turning Rhythms entrance into a filler D: and ruining the NagihikoXRima moment D: gtfo.

Nagihiko x Rima is one of my favorite pairings and that scene in the manga is definitely one of my favorites ! And gyaa the studio is making it a filler fjghasj. I can't get excited over something like that ;;-----;;

Jul 4, 2009 9:39 AM

Dec 2008
This episode was okay, didn't mind the new OP.. even though the story is getting back on track it still felt very fillerish.

The highlight for me was Su, i just love her ^^
Jul 4, 2009 6:40 PM

Nov 2008
I liked this episode, and I can't wait for the next one. I didn't really like the OP, but the ED was nice. :D
Jul 4, 2009 7:05 PM

Mar 2009
Really enjoyed this episode. Sucks that I have to wait for the next one.

Jul 5, 2009 3:33 AM

Oct 2008
I really want Temari and not Rhythm.. >_> Meh
Jul 5, 2009 6:19 AM

Feb 2009
tsubasa-lover said:
plus i dony know why but i had the feeling in the end that tadase understood ikutos love for amu ^^V yay. totally looking forward to the next ep. ^^

I know what you mean, I thought that too, and I thought, Hang on, is this slightly following the latest chapter? o.o But I think it's too early for Tadase to think it..

Sonja said:
Snowflakes said:
LeoHamasaki said:

Nagihiko x Rima is one of my favorite pairings and that scene in the manga is definitely one of my favorites ! And gyaa the studio is making it a filler fjghasj. I can't get excited over something like that ;;-----;;

Yeah, that was a totally awesome NagiXRima moment. D: Now they're ruining it with that filler character that likes Rima..of all the filler characters that came back.. Why couldn't they bring back someone decent like Yua? <.< Not that I hate that kid but I just feel that NagiXRima are more developed and make more sense ;)

I feel all negative now xD Ok, on the plus side, I loved the moment in the episode when Nikaidou was imagining Utau using a hullahoop. That made me laugh. xD
Jul 5, 2009 8:59 AM

Apr 2008
lol its sad how they make yoru seem like hes waiting forever for ikuto, but in the manga the events happen so much faster.

this ep was cute :3 the new ED is awesome, love the cute summer outfits everyone has : D
Jul 5, 2009 12:25 PM

Apr 2008
Enjoying the IKUTO, teehee.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2009 9:24 PM
Apr 2009
new ED was cute , cant wait for next episode (:
Jul 6, 2009 6:35 PM

Dec 2007
yay for summer feely ED
Jul 6, 2009 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
summer feelings of op and ed.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 7, 2009 2:57 AM

Apr 2008
oh man .. wonder how many more episodes will there be for this death scythe chapter .... hope it ends soon

Jul 12, 2009 10:44 PM

Mar 2009
i want my nagegiko part of e show back! hurry hurry.. n more rima-tan! tis is gettin draggy...
Jul 17, 2009 4:28 AM

Feb 2009
I know it's a kids show and all, but this second season has been really really slow so far. I can't even enjoy it anymore.. I haven't read the manga, but it would be better if they'd stay true to it. I don't like anime-original content. And Tadase totally ruined this episode. :c
Jul 19, 2009 12:47 PM

Mar 2008
Another boring episode, even if they're back with the Death Rebel plan... Ah, and finally Nagihiko will have his shugo chara. The new opening is not really good, but the new ending is extremely cute^^
Jan 14, 2010 1:51 PM

Oct 2009
die tadase xD
its become a bit slow after Lulu leave, but still ok
Feb 21, 2010 6:11 PM

Nov 2009
hehe i love epis with love cuz u always no amus dads gonna be there XD speaking of which... HE WAS SO FUNNY!!! i love how he always runs away... and ami was so cute!!! lol she had ALOT of guys with her... ami would be a great actress 1 day X3 lol miki is so cute when she gets her heart taken away by love XP and poor ikuto!!! yoru was so cute when he was shouting his love... i wish it would have saved ikuto...
Mar 27, 2010 2:31 PM

Jan 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Bleh, hated the new opening, but the ending was okay. I just hate how the ending stomps all over my Ikuto x pairing. Looks like Tenmari will be back soon though?

Gah I hate Tadase.

i like the opening and ending and i like both pairings, but mostly amu and ikuto : /
Apr 16, 2010 2:54 PM

Jan 2010
I'm starting to get the horrible feeling that Amu's gonna end up with Tadase instead of Ikuto... Also since Ikuto is gonna be "supporting" in Party, while Tadase's still main. That'd totally ruin it for me. The part I like the best about this anime is the Amuto-Romance. =(
Jul 20, 2013 10:16 AM

Apr 2010
I love the new ED. <3
Oct 31, 2013 7:53 AM

Apr 2013
I think this anime is kinda lame, especially at the start of this episode, but the second half was alright. I like that Yoru got through to Ikuto for a moment. The opening and ending themes are a little boring but the themes haven't changed for a while so it's kinda nice. I'm looking forward to the next episode where Nagihiko's shugo chara hatches.
Jan 4, 2016 10:21 PM

Feb 2014
Fun episode. lol Ami only wanted the entry prize, and so did Sanjo-san xD

Death Rebel is still super cool but I hope Yoru will be able to get through to him D: At least Ikuto still believes in Yoru, otherwise Yoru would have disappeared!

New OP and ED are okay imo

Yay Nagi's Shugo Chara finally hatches \(*ワ*)/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 26 Discussion

Maora - Apr 3, 2009

34 by g0michan »»
Apr 19, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 32 Discussion

greenmush - May 16, 2009

14 by Animelover875 »»
Nov 29, 2023 1:54 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 31 Discussion

stickymochi - May 8, 2009

14 by average_panda »»
Jul 26, 2021 7:42 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 29 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 25, 2009

16 by average_panda »»
Jul 22, 2021 1:31 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 28 Discussion

Pururiru - Apr 18, 2009

19 by average_panda »»
Jul 21, 2021 11:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.