Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2009 2:58 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
After 6 month's full of silence I present you the new chapter. Grab it here:
http://xamayon.org/hsotd.php

Another note: This manga is currently on HIATUS!!! These are simply old RAW's getting scanlated and there won't be any new chapters in the next months.
NidhoeggrJul 1, 2009 2:54 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 30, 2009 3:45 PM

Nov 2007
so I guess police girl is added to the cast... unless she gets offed who knows. poor saya she could always fight over takashi to.
Jul 1, 2009 1:14 AM

Oct 2008
so long no see xD but i remember last chapters ;] that means that reading this manga is worth it ;] i wonder if bikes are good idea .. ;/ you've got no protection , only high speed ;/, anyway ... traveling with those girls/women among zombies isn't bad idea at all -_-
Jul 1, 2009 6:14 AM

Jul 2007
Too bad, this is the last chapter I think that will be translated. At least, for a VERY long while.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jul 1, 2009 12:13 PM
Feb 2008
wow i was surprised to see this and at first i thought that this chapter was just an older one re-uploaded but it is nice to know that it wasn't dropped
Jul 1, 2009 1:16 PM

May 2009
Too bad the manga is still on hiatus.. And I thought it was finally going to start again. Oh well.

This was a pretty nice chapter, although I've forgotten so much about this manga. Their objective seems to be to find their parents now.
Jul 1, 2009 3:41 PM

Jan 2009
aww why cant Alice-chan have a weapon... im pretty sure she would be an excellent exterminator lol
yea Asumi joined the group but i dont think that little pistol she has is going to do her much justice
did those old people just randomly die cause in one panel their there and another there gone
Jul 1, 2009 4:25 PM

May 2008
Bikes give nice speed, but zero protection..... and carry the weapons, the ammo and riding the bikes at the same time.... I don't know how they will do it.... I'm curious.

I'm also curious about the way this story will end, they will eventually meet shizuka-sensei friend at the airport, and then what? i guess I'll have to hope like 10 years --'
Jul 2, 2009 7:30 AM
Jun 2009
so is this the last RAW chapter?
Jul 2, 2009 3:46 PM

Jun 2009
Tenori said:
Bikes give nice speed, but zero protection..... and carry the weapons, the ammo and riding the bikes at the same time.... I don't know how they will do it.... I'm curious.

I'm also curious about the way this story will end, they will eventually meet shizuka-sensei friend at the airport, and then what? i guess I'll have to hope like 10 years --'

I hope they don't just abandon this series. There so many loose ends that still need to be tied up. The most important one to me is what happened to that evil, perverted teacher?

From what I remember he managed to escape from the bus but then we never see him again. That probably means we'll see him again later and I want to know if my theory about him having raped Rei is true. Her desire to kill him seemed to me to be a bit of an overreaction to him making her father cry and holding her back a grade considering how forgiving she is. He's also a complete pervert and Rei was upset a lot more about Shizuka almost getting raped than any of the other girls. It clearly showed that Rei was not talking about Shizuka's feelings when she was berating Takashi for not being sympathetic enough, because in the same panel Rei was yelling at him, Shizuka, clearly not too upset by the past events, was cheerfully playing with the puppy (Page 11 Chapter 19).

I have to admit that might just be a combination of Saeko and Takashi becoming more close and the incident at the gas station. I'm probably just reading too much into those events because I'm anxious to know more about the characters' pasts and I think that once Rei and Takashi find (or don't find) their parents we'll get to see more about them. I don't want to have to wait 10 years to find out if I'm just imagining these hints. I'll have forgotten by then. :(
Jul 2, 2009 4:43 PM

Nov 2007
Just when I thought it was being published again q_q
It's hard to get back into the art style after a long break.
Jul 2, 2009 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
tye-kun said:
did those old people just randomly die cause in one panel their there and another there gone

I thought it was pretty obvious that they killed themselves by jumping off the building ¬_¬
They talk about heaven, then their shoes are left in the next panel, and in the one after that there's a 'thump' sfx coming from the ground.
Jul 2, 2009 6:55 PM

Jan 2009
KawaiiObsessive said:

I thought it was pretty obvious that they killed themselves by jumping off the building ¬_¬
They talk about heaven, then their shoes are left in the next panel, and in the one after that there's a 'thump' sfx coming from the ground.

O_O
oh......... thats kinda depressing
was wondering why there shoes were neatly placed in that corner
Jul 3, 2009 5:04 PM

Dec 2007
hiatus eh? fuck.
Jul 3, 2009 7:51 PM

Oct 2007
just when i found an interesting manga, i finished all released chapters in very short time XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2009 1:33 PM

Jul 2008
so the old couple commit suicide, the police officer joins the crew, and meanwhile or other main male protagonists has to worry about two of the female leads; also some crazy guy with a knife is going around
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 15, 2009 1:15 PM
Aug 2009
Tenori said:

Well, sure bikes give little protection, but its the best option other than walking. And kind of motorized transport, would attract more zombies. Even if zombies can attack them in a car, they could smother the car, trapping them. Bikes, offer fast speed plus the neccasary silence. Using bikes, they could also navagate around traffice jams that must have happened when everyone saw the zombies.

That is one of the mistakes about the zombie world, all the cars you see are neatly parked on the side of the road, while you would think that hundreds of thousands of people were driving around when the zombies started attacking. There should have been hundreds of traffic accidents and crashes.
Sep 20, 2009 11:12 AM

Oct 2008
well after finished all the readin' i was curiously this too
DrHouse said:
Tenori said:

I hope they don't just abandon this series. There so many loose ends that still need to be tied up. The most important one to me is what happened to that evil, perverted teacher?

From what I remember he managed to escape from the bus but then we never see him again. That probably means we'll see him again later and I want to know if my theory about him having raped Rei is true. Her desire to kill him seemed to me to be a bit of an overreaction to him making her father cry and holding her back a grade considering how forgiving she is. He's also a complete pervert and Rei was upset a lot more about Shizuka almost getting raped than any of the other girls. It clearly showed that Rei was not talking about Shizuka's feelings when she was berating Takashi for not being sympathetic enough, because in the same panel Rei was yelling at him, Shizuka, clearly not too upset by the past events, was cheerfully playing with the puppy (Page 11 Chapter 19).

I have to admit that might just be a combination of Saeko and Takashi becoming more close and the incident at the gas station. I'm probably just reading too much into those events because I'm anxious to know more about the characters' pasts and I think that once Rei and Takashi find (or don't find) their parents we'll get to see more about them. I don't want to have to wait 10 years to find out if I'm just imagining these hints. I'll have forgotten by then. :(
DrHouse said:
Tenori said:

Well i have to say that am curious too!! that Rei might get raped by that damn teacher, but the more curious is the Jazib guy. go and have a read in profile Takashi that he will be introduce soon and then Takashi and Jazib have a fight over Saeko and left Rei lonely well that what she is deserve, but the team get destruction too T^T i really want to see raw now probably i can't read however lookin' in the picture might give me some idea >.<
Oct 1, 2009 10:10 AM

Aug 2009
I thought Rei is mad at the teacher because his dad or something screwed up Rei's father's job.
Oct 1, 2009 10:07 PM

May 2009
Im starting to think that we may never find out...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 16, 2009 3:13 AM

Dec 2008
Pash said:
Im starting to think that we may never find out...

just a bit longer...
Oct 29, 2009 7:01 AM

Feb 2008
i agree with the earlier comment that Rei most probably was sexaually assualted by the teacher he may hav tried to rape her idk if she was raped thats kind of extreme but it wud explain her reaction to the nurse nearly getting raped also may hav something to do with why she turned to that guy hu died in the 1st chapter he may hav stopped it or summin
wish i cud stop speculating but there is nothing else

on another note i only started this manga a couple of days ago n i think its reli awesome, but how delayed r the chapter updates?? what are we talkin a month?
The measure of a true shinobi is not how he lived but how he dies
Oct 29, 2009 7:38 PM

May 2008
Tidus said:

On another note i only started this manga a couple of days ago n i think its reli awesome, but how delayed r the chapter updates?? what are we talkin a month?

I think no chapter was released for almost a year
Nov 5, 2009 6:50 AM

Feb 2008
that sucks
hopefully it wont b that long this time
The measure of a true shinobi is not how he lived but how he dies
Nov 7, 2009 2:55 PM

May 2009
It's been on hiatus in the Japan. Everything thats been release has been translated and is up on the internet. It just remains to be seen if they author ever decides to pick this up and finish it. If he does i may have to reread it all... as its been a while.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 7, 2010 12:08 PM

Aug 2008
Am I the only one to feel indignant that the old couple jumped off the building voluntarily?
Tamaru lost his life just so they could get the old lady her plasma and she just ended her life like that?
Not that I think she'll survive but at least try till the end dammit. >.>
darkerealmJul 7, 2010 12:15 PM
Jul 9, 2010 6:01 AM

Jun 2007
Alice's "Hooray for Perversion" celebration with the flags when Kohta and Takashi revealed where they hid their firearms was comical... good job...lol
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Jul 11, 2010 7:44 PM

Jun 2009
Yay Asami-chan has joined!
Jul 19, 2010 2:29 PM

Jun 2009
And I hate that Asami, so childish, not recognizing her name but always saying "This Officer"

After seeing the glowing aura around the 2 oldies.. man it was just suicide and they left their shoes =)
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 15, 2010 1:22 PM
Mar 2009
Lol, Takashi thinking about Saeko and Rei.

So Asami and Hirano reconcile and are a couple?

So the old couple suicide by jumping off the roof. They really had no other choices though.

The little short about the past was pretty funny. Poor Morita...couldn't even get Saya to remember his name and he got turned into one of "them" in the end.
Apr 3, 2015 2:51 AM

Nov 2012
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels
Feb 5, 2018 8:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The grandfathers throw!!!! :/
Mar 25, 2018 9:15 PM

May 2016
Sex and money is the main reason of blood getting spilled *proceeds to think lewd thoughts*

ThIs oFFiceR tEllS YOu tO ScRew oFf cOz I qUiT :D

Mar 7, 2022 4:46 PM

Jul 2021
Asami is very annoying
asdasdsadad

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Chapter 6 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 1, 2010

12 by princesjelyfish »»
May 4, 6:04 AM

» Is this back on hiatus again? ( 1 2 3 )

HollowIchigo58 - Aug 6, 2013

100 by Ugliz »»
Mar 24, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Chapter 30 Discussion ( 1 2 )

rookiestalker - Apr 9, 2013

85 by bakakisima »»
Dec 31, 2023 7:32 AM

» Miyamoto, Rei feelings towards Takashi ?

kelfounet - Jun 19, 2010

41 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 28, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Chapter 20 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jun 12, 2008

19 by maiestas_ »»
Aug 16, 2023 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.