Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2009 2:38 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode. I like their plan. I can't wait to see how things will be during the palace celebration regarding their proposal. Once again, i love Shuurei and her way of thinking.
Jun 30, 2010 7:41 PM

May 2010
Eigetsu_To is not given enough credit, everything is Shuurei, Shuurei

I swear I think they should give mroe credit to Eigetsu_To, Shuurei may be the main character, but Eigetsu_To also came up with the plan.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 29, 2012 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
Ryuuren's now a shoulder to cry on because he wasn't directly involved with whatever happened to Sakujun. Yes let's get over Sakujun already for cryin' out loud... wait that's what Shuurei really did. LOL

That proposal was a really long term plan which as Sai Rin (it's her first appearance apparently) pointed out will involve a lot of resources; time, funds, properties, equipments and the most important of all, talented manpower. I hope they pull it through, it's time for Shuurei to learn politics as well.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 25, 2013 4:55 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Confucius said:
Eigetsu_To is not given enough credit, everything is Shuurei, Shuurei

I swear I think they should give mroe credit to Eigetsu_To, Shuurei may be the main character, but Eigetsu_To also came up with the plan.

I thought the same, it seemed like most of the credit went to Shuurei when Ensei was praising her. And if I were in her shoes, I would be more humble about it saying that it wasn't just one person who came up with it, but both. Oh well. At least she finally moved past Sakujun, how many times did she cry over him? Glad to see Ryuuren again, although the only purpose he served was to help Shuurei stop brooding over the incident. Plus, we don't even know if he died.
Jul 4, 2014 1:05 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

yah! Shurei your getting some big eye bags!

I lol'd when Seiran was gonna punish the two for staying up so late just to see the sunrise XD

Seems Shurei is still sad for the lost of Sakujun. At least Ryuuren as able to comfort her!

Now's the best time to cry all you want Shurei. Unless you don't move on, you'll never be able to move forward in your mission to make the country better.

Glad she's okay now!!

So Shurei and Eigetsu are thinking of building a facility for academic research. Not bad!!

And yeah i do wish she also credited Eigetsu, but the writers probably forgot to put it the last minute.

Kourin being tsuntsun!!!

Can't wait for the next episode! Only have two episodes left T__T
Jul 23, 2016 11:26 AM

Mar 2010
All this whining over Sakujun is seriously making my enjoyment of this anime drop rapidly.
Jan 9, 2017 4:29 AM

May 2014
Woaaah! This is the first I've heard Ryuuren talked a lot *__*
May 7, 2021 7:37 PM

Apr 2007
Finally Shurei was able to cry over Sakujun and move on. She really needed that. I was going to be so mad if Ryuren appearing prevented that, but he actually helped lol
Jun 17, 2021 2:11 PM
Aug 2020
“he didnt forced me to do things” she said haha. So the kisses?
Feb 6, 2023 4:58 AM

Dec 2018
The whole thing with Sakujun is such a damn farce. Shurei says it as if the guy didn't outwardly, verbally, state that he was, in fact, toying with her. But just singling that point out seriously undermines the sheer absurdity of the entire thing. Again, why the fuck was, or rather, would Shurei cry over that guy again? A rationale that I simply cannot and would prefer not to understand. And then Ryuren said some ungodly dumb shit like "He only shows it to you so you're the only one who can cry for his sake" or whatever the fuck it was. Just pause for the second, and try to take in the ridiculousness of it. News flash, you can't. Damn stupid subplot.
. . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.