Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 30, 2022 1:42 PM

Nov 2016
Only God knows what will happen when someone dares to open that milk. Good thing it's still trapped in a loop, but still..it could explode at any time xD

Revisiting the strawberry/cherry bomb situation was a cool way to end this season. Also, clever use of fanservice. This show is honestly brillant and seems pretty rewatchableI will probably take at least 3 times to get everything lmao

7,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 3, 2022 9:21 AM

Oct 2015
It's a cherry saga this time around, I think these people are just living in some kind of time loop or time parallel. The cosplay outfits were spectacular though.

To be honest, I considered this anime shit. The plot and pace drive is messy and all over the place. When it gets interesting, it suddenly aborts and moves on, or simply divert back to it's rotten state. It's a mindless anime that tried so hard to catch it's audience by trying to broaden the landscape, which at best it failed flat. I would say if you loved the characters or the vibe, then the dreadful storyline can be tolerated, unfortunately in my case I hated both. Characters were so bland I wanted to puke.

I won't be watching a follow up season in the future. Even if you pay me.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 2, 2023 8:30 PM

Sep 2020
Great way to end! I loved the callback to the spoiled milk and the way the girls did their silhouette poses from the OP for no reason.

Really liked this show, especially the art and presentation, and the time travel stuff was smart. Too bad the 2nd season wasn't and probably never will be licensed.

9 cutie coo-chans /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Apr 21, 4:23 PM

Jan 2020
Pretty good anime, definitely a hidden gem. A bit dissapointed by a couple points like the fact the transition between the lighthearted and dramatic points didn't feel really organic at times, but otherwise is a series that executes its ideas pretty well. It has a well developed and likeable cast, nice animation, and nice soundtrack. I really enjoyed this emotional rollercoaster.

Will watch 2nd season of course.

8/10
eblf2013Apr 21, 4:26 PM
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsu no Arashi! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 25, 2009

53 by eblf2013 »»
Apr 20, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Arashi! Episode 4 Discussion

yunadestined - Apr 26, 2009

44 by eblf2013 »»
Apr 18, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Arashi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Nek0 - Apr 5, 2009

124 by Ronninn »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:09 AM

Poll: » Natsu no Arashi! Episode 12 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jun 21, 2009

26 by FMmatron »»
May 30, 2022 1:13 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Arashi! Episode 10 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jun 7, 2009

32 by FMmatron »»
May 30, 2022 12:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.