Forums
New
Dec 18, 2007 3:08 AM

Sep 2007
What a waste of money...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 18, 2007 9:06 AM

Oct 2007
This club is a waste ;) Fine that you don't like Higurashi, but it's not a damn waste, I don't think that people will join your club against one of the best animes ever. Well, have a good day.
ErisuDec 18, 2007 9:13 AM
Dec 18, 2007 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
Sorry to say but I agree with Erisu, I respect you're option but the club picture is my fav who's getting dead so it's hard O.o
Dec 18, 2007 10:07 AM

Sep 2007
Erisu said:
one of the best animes ever

ROTFL
Dec 18, 2007 11:46 AM

Sep 2007
Erisu said:
This club is a waste ;)

Well, I enjoyed making it so in my opinion it is not ;)

Erisu said:
Fine that you don't like Higurashi, but it's not a damn waste, I don't think that people will join your club against one of the best animes ever.

Again, it's my opinion, I'm not asking you to start hating Higurashi, I'm just showing (while trying to be funny) that there are anime watchers who don't like show such as Hugurashi (or such as Elfen Lied, which equally sucks).

Nadeshiko said:
I respect you're option but the club picture is my fav who's getting dead so it's hard O.o

Well, strange, aren't deaths, hysterical laughter, scream (and so on) the basis of Higurashi?
I think you should feel honored that I choose your favorite character in such a climatic moment :)
Well, just joking, it was one of the first images I found with google so if you want to blame someone/something you should blame the search engine :P
Dec 18, 2007 12:19 PM

Aug 2007
Chibi_Goku said:
Well, strange, aren't deaths, hysterical laughter, scream (and so on) the basis of Higurashi?

Yeah, of course we don't care about the actual good characters or awesome story
Dec 18, 2007 1:53 PM

Sep 2007
shadowraze said:
Chibi_Goku said:

Yeah, of course we don't care about the actual good characters or awesome story

What a relief, cuz there aren't any good characters in Higurashi (nor even the slightest sign of an awesome story) so it's pretty damn normal that you don't care about this things.
Dec 19, 2007 8:23 AM

Oct 2007
Chibi_Goku said:
Well, I enjoyed making it so in my opinion it is not ;)

Again, it's my opinion, I'm not asking you to start hating Higurashi, I'm just showing (while trying to be funny) that there are anime watchers who don't like show such as Hugurashi (or such as Elfen Lied, which equally sucks).

If you don't like Elfen Lied either I assume that you just don't like bloody animes? And yes, aren't deaths, hysterical laughter and scream are the basis of Higurashi, it's his 'charm'. But the 'aren't deaths', aren't 'aren't deaths'. That sounded weird but.. you can see that in Kai, I'm sure you won't watch it, but the story makes sense if you do. And I'm fine with this club if it's just your opinion, but you can't say that Higurashi is bad.
Dec 19, 2007 3:42 PM

Sep 2007
Erisu said:

If you don't like Elfen Lied either I assume that you just don't like bloody animes?

No, that's not it (I could have said that i don't like Kimi ga Nozomu Eien either), I don't like stereotypical or overdramatize anime and Higurashi gave me the impression of being both.
Blood and violence to me count as a kind of setting, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
For example Hellsing without blood and violence wouldn't even be the same anime.

Erisu said:
And I'm fine with this club if it's just your opinion, but you can't say that Higurashi is bad.

I can't say that is objectively bad but that doesn't mean that I can't think (and say) that is bad and that there are lots of anime which deserve much more recognition.
They are two different matters.
Jan 6, 2008 6:52 AM

Sep 2007
And Kawaii is going to do the OST for this season too?
I may don't mind the waste of money, but to waste a talented person on this, is just criminal (and to cruel for him).
Especially when the fan will surely start, again, to complain about the unfitting music, and how much is better the original OST (yeah that worthless pile of crappy midi -_-).
WolandJan 21, 2008 7:03 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Unlimited Sucking Works

Chibi_Goku - Dec 14, 2007

24 by Tozzie »»
Oct 7, 2009 3:12 PM

» Laugh(Suck)ing Collection

Chibi_Goku - Dec 14, 2007

5 by tweetlepie »»
Jul 12, 2008 11:26 AM

» Higurashi Daybreak ...

Connacht - Dec 20, 2007

3 by PunishedHametsu »»
Jan 24, 2008 4:23 PM

» Crossmedial recommendation

Chibi_Goku - Jan 14, 2008

1 by Woland »»
Jan 21, 2008 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.