3 and below - there will be not, I think. Why should I not only keep on, but also choose watching something similar, anyway ? I'm not very keen on the reviewer mentality, so if I think it utterly sucks I won't even mind watching.
4 - Bad.
5 - Disappointment, or slightly bothering.
6 - Decent, or quite shallow but unharming. Plainly, it gave me nothing - it just slipped out.
The Like Zone (and downwards)
7 - That's good - maybe encumbered by something, not clicky enough, disappointing good beginnings, not beyond 'Fine!' and so on. Something I will say about "Yeah, that's interesting after all."
The Recommend Zone (and downwards)
8 - Great, something that hit me in some way. And something I will surely recommend to anyone. Maybe there are some flaws or it does not punch me in the guts to drop my jaw, but hell - that's still great!
9 - Masterpiece, plain and simple. It stands out miles high above the crowd.
10 - The heart-pillars of my animation taste - my 'rule of ten' says it's not really so much above the 9 by a mere 'value' criterion (after all it's 'masterpiece', and says I utterly adore it), but this one has a kind of emotional and extra-review value to me. My milestones indeed.
My taste, and rating system afterwards, is not devoid of bias. For example hype quite influences it, and if something does not meet my expectations after hearing so much boasting (5 Centimeters per Second for example, although I think I will retry) it will disappoint me more. I know that's quite wrong, but please be fine with it: everyone is idiosyncratic in his own way.
Some shallow song Top 10:
Not very ordered.
1) Ally Kerr - "The Sore Feet Song" (Mushishi)
2) Boom Boom Satellites - "Shut Up and Explode" (Bonen no Xamdou)
3) Susumu Hirasawa - "Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen" (Paranoia Agent)
4) Maaya Sakamoto - "Hemisphere" (RahXephon)
5) Boa - "Duvet" (Serial Experiments Lain)
6) Asian Kung-Fu Generation - "REWRITE" (Full Metal Alchemist)
7) Kenji Ohtsuki - "Hito toshite Jiku ga Bureteiru" (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)
8) Orange Range - "Asterisk" (Bleach)
9) See-saw - "Obsession" (.hack/ /SIGN)
10) Shuntaro Okino - "Cloud Age Symphony" (Last Exile)
1) Maaya Sakamoto - "Gravity" (Wolf's Rain)
and it almost makes me cry every time. Then:
2) Seatbelts ft. Mai Yamane - "The Real Folk Blues" (Cowboy Bebop)
3) Oranges and Lemons - "Raspberry Heaven" (Azumanga Daioh)
4) Sunset Swish - "My Pace" (Bleach)
5) AKINO - "Genesis of Aquarion" (Aquarion)
6) Akeboshi - "Wind" (Naruto)
7) Aki Okui - "Tsuki no Mayu" (Turn A Gundam)
8) Santara - "100 miles~Niji o Oikakete" (Oh!Edo Rocket)
9) DANCE Man - "AFRO Gunsou" (Keroro Gunsou)
10) Chata - "Dango Daikazoku" (Clannad)
Yeah, I'm a Maaya and Yoko Kanno sucker.
Some shallow seiyuu Top (almost no matter for order):