Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2009 2:38 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
THAT WAS AN INTENSE CHAPTER O__O

BEGINNER
Oct 22, 2009 9:10 PM

Jul 2009
Noooooo Sunnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy..!!!!!!!

Damn you Reverse..damn you Roda,,damn you Noir!!

Lara wipe out Noir pleaseeee..emm Lag, sorry
Feb 1, 2010 10:31 AM

Apr 2009
The. Best. Chapter. Ever.

Loved it. It was intense, with many things happening, but I loved it.

I feel sorry for Sunny, she wa really nice. *snif* And her story there, too. I'm really starting to dislike Reverse. I mean, I didn't much like it at first, but I thought it would be interesting to find out their own reasons. But now it's over for them. They're going down!!! I'll make sure of it! *makes scary face*

Lag at the end... and then what did Roda say? "That light, it's just like..."
What?! What?! I wanna know!!! And I know it's the light that the Maka has mentioned a few chapters back!!!

And the heart bullet! The heart bullet!!! What happened with it? Did Lag shoot it just now? Or was that something else, and he stil has it? And if he shot it, no, whether he shot the bullet or not, what's Gauche's reaction?!!

Aurgh!!! Can't wait!!!
Jan 9, 2015 4:04 AM

Jul 2014
Sh*t just got real. *-* didn't think a series called Letter Bee would be ingense but I'm pleasantly surprised.
Dec 9, 2020 4:07 AM

Aug 2012
Really great chapter, from the beginning digs at Zazie mocking Lag as Lala to Lag's intense declaration that this isn't about Gauche anymore, it's about Noir, a lot of great stuff. Lag's power-up at the end may seem a bit to shonen-y but I don't really mind it since it seems to fall in line with previous hints about the power of his eye and how he's not really human it seems.

But mostly because the power-up is just sold through the sheer force of Hiroyuki's powerful art. The way Lag just becomes an outline covered in the series particular heart aesthetic, the way even his outlines contain the starry visual identity the series has tied to heart and memories just makes the moments feel so earned. A true meshing of stylistic design and dramatic beats. Love it.

The artwork was spectacular this whole chapter though. Connor & Sunny's love story is incredibly simplistic, but I found it emotional impactful because of the strength of shots like this one, the shading is just incredible. I think the writing is solid enough to prop it up, but it's definitely the artwork that truly sells the emotions.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Letter Bee Chapter 24 Discussion

Laevantein - Oct 22, 2009

2 by Daninokuni »»
Jan 22, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Chapter 18 Discussion

Laevantein - Oct 22, 2009

2 by Daninokuni »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:01 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Chapter 3 Discussion

Laevantein - Oct 21, 2009

1 by strawberry1547 »»
Feb 25, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Chapter 99 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2015

24 by Tamer2002 »»
Jan 16, 2022 5:34 PM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Chapter 84 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 3, 2014

3 by Tamer2002 »»
Oct 6, 2021 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.