Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2009 7:47 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amazing how stupid someone can be. Even if the female Maze doesn't like to fight, how can she be so stupid that she thinks it's better to let a band of evil bandits slaughter a whole village of innocent people instead of fighting back? Does she really think something like that can be solved by talking? She said something about it being a misunderstanding. There is no way that those bandits are massacring the village because they misunderstood something. Doesn't she see how much they enjoy killing those helpless people? The only thing that she will get out of trying to talk to them is more casualties the longer the stalls.

What the heck makes her think that those guys will listen to anything she has to say?

Yeah, I only stated what was obvious to any sane human being, but her ignorance just pissed me off so much, so I had to vent it somewhere.

Hope she does come to her senses soon, because except female Maze's stupidity this is a really awesome series.
Dec 10, 2009 1:44 AM
May 2008
I'm glad someone likes the series. It does get better as it keeps going.

As for her thinking talking will solve things. Well shes like 100% against violence. She's a total pacafist, so she doesn't want to hrut anyone I can totally understand that. However it's kinda clear that if she doesn't do anything people will die. That is something she does come to relize however.

Anyway AMAZING show, one of my favorites.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maze☆Bakunetsu Jikuu (TV) Episode 1 Discussion

gregthemaniac - Aug 15, 2013

2 by DmonHiro »»
Nov 25, 2013 3:36 PM

Poll: » Maze☆Bakunetsu Jikuu (TV) Episode 2 Discussion

gregthemaniac - Aug 15, 2013

0 by gregthemaniac »»
Aug 15, 2013 1:46 PM

» for the people who watched the anime Maze...plzs answer ?

Moo-moo - Sep 11, 2009

1 by Moo-moo »»
Sep 11, 2009 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.