Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2009 2:43 AM

Jan 2008
4/5

The fight scenes were sweet, but Hitsugaya's plotkai-no-jutsu at the and was MEHH... >___>; The Soifon - Barragan part was interesting, and Oomaeda... LOL xDDD

Btw go, Harribel; go, Soifon!
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
May 23, 2009 5:12 AM

Jul 2007
theeggman85 said:
Didn't Hitsugaya already say he could do that last episode? He said something like "I can control water" which obviously means all water... oh well I'm in AP/IB Chemistry, don't mind me...

Not to mention that it was shown in the hitsugaya negative chapters that he could manipulate temperature in the air too.

I don't think he will win, but this fight will show us on how he is supposed to be the 1337HAXXX in future.
May 23, 2009 7:19 AM

Feb 2009
In all honesty i haven't seen anything that makes hitsugaya stand out from the other besides him being so young so i see this as a chance for him to show us why he is considered a "Genius".

May 23, 2009 10:33 AM

Oct 2007
Is Hitsu stupid or something?
He's just inviting Halibel to use his secret attack back on himself =_=?

Hitsugaya, he is far over rated.

Ichigo, what is his power level? @_@
May 23, 2009 10:57 AM

Apr 2009
Td99 said:
In all honesty i haven't seen anything that makes hitsugaya stand out from the other besides him being so young so i see this as a chance for him to show us why he is considered a "Genius".

Quoted for truth
Can't hardly wait to see his new power =D

Also i am wondering what soifon is planning.
May 23, 2009 12:42 PM

Mar 2009
Tamaki-san said:
Very fucked up Kubo, Ichigo on bankai form couldn't handle Ulquiorra that was Nº4 and Hitsugaya is being able to handle Halibel that is Nº3 on Released form? Fuck this.

ChaosAdept said:
My hatred for Hitsugaya is skyrocketing and attaining dazzling heights. Damn, am I tired of his arrogance. His popularity just won't allow him to die. Ever. And that pisses me off.

StrikeNoir said:
If Hitsugaya defeats Halibel, I'll be mighty pissed. If if his powers are coinciding with Halibels, what indicates that he can actually win? As said, if Ichigo who needed full hollow mode to defeat Ulq who was nr 4, how can a captain (who I do think is weaker than Ichigo in terms of fighting strength) defeat Halibel who's nr 3 with just bankai? No no and no. Hitsugaya must suffer defeat. He doesn't need to die but he must be defeated.

Summed pretty much what I feel about this.

What Aizen said about his arrancars overpowering in number and strength Sereitei, waaay back, was just a bs, eh? 6 of 10 Espadas are already out, one more is going down as it seems...bah...

May 23, 2009 8:29 PM
Apr 2009
R-Zero said:
Tamaki-san said:
Very fucked up Kubo, Ichigo on bankai form couldn't handle Ulquiorra that was Nº4 and Hitsugaya is being able to handle Halibel that is Nº3 on Released form? Fuck this.

ChaosAdept said:
My hatred for Hitsugaya is skyrocketing and attaining dazzling heights. Damn, am I tired of his arrogance. His popularity just won't allow him to die. Ever. And that pisses me off.

StrikeNoir said:
If Hitsugaya defeats Halibel, I'll be mighty pissed. If if his powers are coinciding with Halibels, what indicates that he can actually win? As said, if Ichigo who needed full hollow mode to defeat Ulq who was nr 4, how can a captain (who I do think is weaker than Ichigo in terms of fighting strength) defeat Halibel who's nr 3 with just bankai? No no and no. Hitsugaya must suffer defeat. He doesn't need to die but he must be defeated.

What Aizen said about his arrancars overpowering in number and strength Sereitei, waaay back, was just a bs, eh? 6 of 10 Espadas are already out, one more is going down as it seems...bah...
R-Zero said:
Tamaki-san said:

ChaosAdept said:

StrikeNoir said:

Maybe Kubo will surprise us and show that Soifon's Bankai and Hitsugaya' new attack are both very powerful and maybe at the last second the table will turn and the espadas will have the upperhand again. then the vizards come, then etc.,etc.,etc. ichigo goes ssj4 etc.
May 24, 2009 5:54 AM

Nov 2008
Yeah, that's what I expect. Neither of these two seems like they should be able to win against one of the top espada. Besides, if they win there's nothing left for the vizards to do. The only other possibility would be for the captains to have the upper hands and the vizards to come help Aizen but that would mean Kubo doesn't get to design about ten new characters to be the villains for the next arc. Knowing how much Kubo likes to design characters, he probably won't do that.
May 24, 2009 2:26 PM

Sep 2007
Mammoth said:
Yeah, that's what I expect. Neither of these two seems like they should be able to win against one of the top espada. Besides, if they win there's nothing left for the vizards to do. The only other possibility would be for the captains to have the upper hands and the vizards to come help Aizen but that would mean Kubo doesn't get to design about ten new characters to be the villains for the next arc. Knowing how much Kubo likes to design characters, he probably won't do that.

Well we do still have the Zero division and the SS king to do... and Kubo will probably try to spin it that our current characters will eventually fight them or something or another.... or just make it that there's more going on in Hueco Mundo than just Aizen and arrancar... like a secret caste of vasto lorde just watching everything from the shadows.
May 24, 2009 9:14 PM

Apr 2009
I'm hoping Hitsugaya's ~spechul~ attack will be something along the lines of blood bending from Avatar. Ie, using the water in Haibel's blood. That would be freaking badass.

I'm also hoping Omaeda looses a couple limbs. I think Soifon's putting way too much trust in him. Wonder what she's got up her sleeve...
May 24, 2009 9:47 PM

Jan 2008
Noone seems to remember that Ulquiorra had a second release, which he said not even Aizen had seen. So, Uquiorra could've very well been stronger than Halibel, or even Stark.

Barragon chasing after Omaeda kind of annoyed me, despite it being funny. Barragon was supposed to be frightening, a representation of the inevitability of death...and he just got reduced to a stupid gag. I can't take him seriously if he doesn't start sending his death wave after Omaeda.

And someone tell old man Yamamoto to get off his butt. What, he takes out three of the weaker enemies, and so he gets to take a nap now? And what about Komamura? I don't think he got taken out like a lot of the others did. Seriously, you're at war. You have the fate of two worlds at stake. Knock it off with the one-on-one stuff.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
May 25, 2009 1:48 AM

Jul 2008
I'm starting to wonder what other 'plot' Kubo has in mind, or how long he's going to drag this out.
May 25, 2009 2:08 AM

Dec 2008
Meh, this chapter was ok till the ending. Of course Tite pulls a "Tite" and gives another character a hidden power. Bull-fucking-shit. I want that silver haired bastard to die.
May 25, 2009 2:14 AM

Mar 2009
This "hahaha now i show you my SPESHUL POWAH" crap is seriously getting old. It's about the time Hitsugay dies, and Omaeda, and everyone else too <.<

May 25, 2009 8:30 AM

Mar 2009
ichikiba said:
Noone seems to remember that Ulquiorra had a second release, which he said not even Aizen had seen. So, Uquiorra could've very well been stronger than Halibel, or even Stark.

Barragon chasing after Omaeda kind of annoyed me, despite it being funny. Barragon was supposed to be frightening, a representation of the inevitability of death...and he just got reduced to a stupid gag. I can't take him seriously if he doesn't start sending his death wave after Omaeda.

And someone tell old man Yamamoto to get off his butt. What, he takes out three of the weaker enemies, and so he gets to take a nap now? And what about Komamura? I don't think he got taken out like a lot of the others did. Seriously, you're at war. You have the fate of two worlds at stake. Knock it off with the one-on-one stuff.

About Ulquiorra, Imo he were overconfident. I truly doubt Aizen would not know something like that, about an arrancar himself created, even if Ulquiorra never showed it, used or even said anything about it. But it depends only of Kubo and how he ties the loose knots.

But what you say actually fits the attitute of the Yamamoto, dont you think? If Ulquiorra were the strongest - the only one possessing that second form - , why the hell should he act? The rest of the captains should be able to handle 'em. At least on the reader perspective...

May 25, 2009 9:06 AM

Jan 2008
R-Zero said:
ichikiba said:

About Ulquiorra, Imo he were overconfident. I truly doubt Aizen would not know something like that, about an arrancar himself created, even if Ulquiorra never showed it, used or even said anything about it. But it depends only of Kubo and how he ties the loose knots.

But what you say actually fits the attitute of the Yamamoto, dont you think? If Ulquiorra were the strongest - the only one possessing that second form - , why the hell should he act? The rest of the captains should be able to handle 'em. At least on the reader perspective...

But you can't tell me that he didn't see what that guy did to Soi Fon. After one of your soldiers loses an arm, it's a good time to step in.

And even if Aizen knew about Ulquiorra, he still allowed him to be the Cuarta Espada, probably because he wanted Ulquiorra to continue believing that noone knew. That would be my guess.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
May 25, 2009 2:14 PM

Sep 2007
ichikiba said:
R-Zero said:
ichikiba said:

But you can't tell me that he didn't see what that guy did to Soi Fon. After one of your soldiers loses an arm, it's a good time to step in.

And even if Aizen knew about Ulquiorra, he still allowed him to be the Cuarta Espada, probably because he wanted Ulquiorra to continue believing that noone knew. That would be my guess.

Or that the 3 Espada were still more powerful than Ulqiourra even with his second release.
May 25, 2009 9:31 PM

Mar 2009
ichikiba said:

True, I agree w/ ya but so far I can't see Yamamoto doing that. He's more of a sob commander, he won't, of course, make them rush to their deaths, but would not protect them like a parent or anything. They're soldiers, as you said, after all. And Soifon is still alive. The other time the Old Man moved his ass I could see people dying cuz of that Chimera, he saved 'em.

Wasabi said:
Or that the 3 Espada were still more powerful than Ulqiourra even with his second release.

That's more like it, or maybe that they have a second release too, who knows? @_@ lol

May 26, 2009 2:35 PM

Jul 2008
Sigh, I would hate to see Halibel die from this "awesome never before seen attack". The would just be LAME. And it doesnt even look like she's used even a fraction of her power yet. >_>

The only thing I'm actually looking forward to is what Soifon has up her sleeve.

I will be hell-a-mad if next chapter skips to another fight...
Bleed for me.

Jan 23, 2010 9:03 PM

Jul 2009
Wasabi said:
Oh boy, this is most likely the end for Halibel unfortunately. I just hope she has a "never before seen" attack too.

She better have one, it would be ridiculous for hitsugaya to pwn her i don't care if his ability is ice.

HawthorneKitty said:
Of course Hitsugaya would have some absurdly powerful trick up his sleeve.
As for Omaeda, I want to see him lose some limbs too. :D

Yeah this is lame. i like htsugaya it just doesn't add up.

Mikiyo said:

Yeah, what the hell...this doesn't add up and if Hitsugaya pwns Hallibel its contradicting and inconsistent. Just let Hitsugaya loose it would be better for the story. How can he beat espada 3 if Ichigo w/ bankai alone couldn't defeat espada 4. Damn it, Kubo. Uggggh. do you like pissing of your readers, if so get the hitsugaya fans please, lets try to be a lil realistic in your universe or at least follow the rules you've previously set.-_-
Jan 23, 2010 9:11 PM

Jul 2009

Wasabi said:

That's more like it, or maybe that they have a second release too, who knows? @_@ lol

I thought Ulquiorra stated he was the only espada to have a second release.
Jan 23, 2010 9:26 PM

Jul 2009
ichikiba said:

I have difficulty believing that the all powerful Aizen wouldn't have known about his second release. I mean he created them(and seems to think of everything, thanks to Kubo), you would think that he chose their abilities or at least orchestrated their different themes. He may not have seen Ulquiorra's 2nd transformation but he still could have known about it. It seems like that's why he would leave Ulquiorra to Ichigo and gave him command over the other espada and Heuco Mundo in his absence. So in that case, would Aizen know that Yammi was Espada 0, then? lol
Jun 2, 2010 11:02 PM

Aug 2008
So then now that they're losing to the overwhelming powers of the Segunda and Tercera Espada, They finally decided to bring out the Ultimate Poerful Technique... In Hitsugaya's case a haxxor new technique of Hyonrynmaru the most powerful Water-based Zanpakutou....

IMO the chapter was good since the plot is moving on... Turtle pace but keeps on going although the events are really alow So then Soi Fon has a plan... does it has something to do with Ban Kai? or is she preparing for a heightened proved technique... whatever it is I hope she does somethin really awesome

As for the good ol' Hitsugaya... He's a Young Genius but he's really powered up by the Fans!!! Hallibel really needs to be taken into account. She's really popular and hawt... Not like the Yucatan first Female Candidate and made a big gossip all about the mess they're in XD... I dunno who will win... maybe #3 versus #10 Will end in a draw.

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2010 8:21 AM

Mar 2009
Oooh new power better be good.

Jul 31, 2015 2:34 PM

Oct 2013
Omaeda is so lame. How is he a vice captain?
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Jun 6, 2017 3:01 PM

Feb 2013
Run Omaeda, run!
Hitsugaya is preparing a big attack.
Oct 16, 2021 12:45 PM

Nov 2019
Poor Soi Fon, having to rely on Omaeda against a frightening foe like this guy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.