Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2009 2:09 PM

Apr 2008
is there any hearing of someone subbing this in the future? cause i REALLY wanna see it
screw the siggys...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 9, 2009 8:53 AM
Jan 2008
Well, no word about that yet, but when the DVD comes out someone will surely pick it up.
May 12, 2009 2:16 AM

Nov 2007
m.3.3.w may do it since i saw some rambling on of it a few months back on there site

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
May 14, 2009 5:03 AM
Nov 2008
I HOPE SOMEONE SUBS IT..:-S i really wanna see what happened to munto after the end of the series..
May 17, 2009 5:13 AM

Jun 2008
can anyone tell me where i can find the raw film.i wanna see it since no one wants to sub this
May 18, 2009 1:38 PM

Jan 2008
I haven't watched the series yet but once this is subbed I will actually get around to watch it because that way I can go to one right after the other.
May 29, 2009 3:18 PM
Aug 2007
Just a quick comment...this is a retelling of the 9 episode TV series into 1.5 hours along with supposedly extra footage. Meaning you will be getting your OVAs again, along with the three new episodes and possibly a more sensible/fitting/non-rushed conclusion hopefully. I hope they don't spend too much time retelling though since that's what really killed the TV series for me.
Jun 1, 2009 11:44 PM

Apr 2007
So has the DVD release gotten a date or not yet?
Jun 6, 2009 4:35 AM

Feb 2008
Kit-Tsukasa said:
Just a quick comment...this is a retelling of the 9 episode TV series into 1.5 hours along with supposedly extra footage. Meaning you will be getting your OVAs again, along with the three new episodes and possibly a more sensible/fitting/non-rushed conclusion hopefully. I hope they don't spend too much time retelling though since that's what really killed the TV series for me.

WTF?! Is this true? You mean theres MORE recapping?! I will admit, I like the ideas this series has and all, but to repeat the first 2 OVA again the 2nd time is just plan lazy. I'm tempted to skip this movie for that very reason. (Here I was hoping for the movie to be a proper conclusion to the series, seeing how it just kinda...ended.....)

KyoAni really knows how to milk their products good now don't they?
Sep 3, 2009 12:23 PM
Nov 2008
MAAAN..pls someone pick this up..-_- soooo curios!
Oct 26, 2009 9:55 AM

Aug 2009
please don't let it be true !! .. i was sooooo looking forward to see a nice little happy(love)ending .. q.q ... don't destroy my dreams q.q

badge:

Oct 27, 2009 3:19 PM

Nov 2008
Apparantly Kaze no Koe Fansubs picked this up, and released it already.
I checked their website, it's even listed as a project, but there are no DDLs/torrents anymore on the site, so I think they're dead.
I can't find the file on tokyotosho.. strange.

There should be a subbed version available..
Oct 30, 2009 6:44 PM

Nov 2007
Nah, Kaze no Koe hasn't released it.
I think they may be doing a joint with us, Kesenai Subs, on it.
I am not so sure though.

Edit: Ehh, never mind on that joint.... but we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.
blackmage15Nov 8, 2009 9:07 AM
Nov 12, 2009 5:34 AM

Nov 2008
blackmage15 said:
Edit: Ehh, never mind on that joint.... but we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.

Thank you!
Dec 28, 2009 8:33 PM

Mar 2009
I know someone said they were going to sub this but did they? I would like to watch it. If someone knows who subbed it could they post a link?
Jan 10, 2010 3:09 PM
Aug 2009
I just want to shout at the producers 'REALLY???!! THAT"S IT??!' because seriously that was quite possibly one of the most anticlimatic moments ever showing yumemi resuming life as usual, and munto is missing!!! where is he??! just MIA? and the annoying thing is, despite the crappy ending and how the majority of the series is made up of the 2 ova's i still really liked it! and am yearning for more even if that means watching most of it again for those few glimpses of extra footage.... god i feel like a druggie with this. But i really do want someone to sub this, but also where can you find it???
Feb 5, 2010 7:30 AM

Oct 2007
blackmage15 said:
we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.

Its been months since you said that, but its still not been released! Are Kesenai Subs really doing it? :(
Feb 5, 2010 9:34 AM

Nov 2007
Kuromii said:
blackmage15 said:

Its been months since you said that, but its still not been released! Are Kesenai Subs really doing it? :(

Yes, we are. Be patient. It is having the translation checked, at the moment.
We just have more important projects, like Letter Bee and Dance in the Vampire Bund, to work on right now.
Apr 22, 2010 5:14 AM

Mar 2009
blackmage15 said:
Kuromii said:
blackmage15 said:

We just have more important projects, like Letter Bee and Dance in the Vampire Bund, to work on right now.

I'm sorry to keep bugging about this, but is there any chance of this coming out in the near futrue? I really would like to see it.
Apr 22, 2010 11:56 AM

Nov 2007
Phoenix_Hime said:
blackmage15 said:
Kuromii said:
blackmage15 said:

I'm sorry to keep bugging about this, but is there any chance of this coming out in the near futrue? I really would like to see it.

It will be out within the next few months.
That is all I can say.
It is being edited right now, but our main projects take priority over this.
But I can promise you it will be released.
Jun 19, 2010 8:38 PM

Nov 2007
I'm happy to announce that it is now at QC.
Since I do this personally, it won't take months like the editing and everything else.
I should have the QC done within a week or two.
After that, it will be sent to encode and then released, so you can look forward to it in the near future :)
Jun 24, 2010 2:24 PM

Mar 2009
Awesome! Are you going to announce it in this thread when its ready? I would really appreciate it and thanks to you guys for subbing this!
Jul 7, 2010 12:20 PM

Apr 2007
blackmage15 said:
I'm happy to announce that it is now at QC.
Since I do this personally, it won't take months like the editing and everything else.
I should have the QC done within a week or two.
After that, it will be sent to encode and then released, so you can look forward to it in the near future :)

Hooray! My friend and I were just talking last night about how this movie never got subbed. So since its been a few weeks can I assume its being encoded now? Can't wait to see it!
Jul 7, 2010 6:48 PM

Nov 2007
Hooray! My friend and I were just talking last night about how this movie never got subbed. So since its been a few weeks can I assume its being encoded now? Can't wait to see it!

Well, it isn't in encoding just yet.
I am only halfway done with it, atm.
I was having computer problems last week, so I couldn't finish it.
I messed up in saying it would go straight to encode. My fault there.
I meant to say it would go to typesetting since there is just 2 little sign we gotta sub.
After that, it will go to encode.
I'd say by the end of July/beginning of August it will be done.
That is if no one stalls or has problems.
Jul 26, 2010 6:31 PM

Nov 2008
Thank you so much <3
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Aug 10, 2010 12:24 AM

Apr 2007
Ooooh, I'm so curious. May I nudge and ask if it has been finished yet? :3 I'm too excited now that I know that someone is subbing it!

Sep 3, 2010 8:04 PM

Mar 2009
Is there a chance this is going to be subbed? I have been eagerly awaiting it but haven't heard anything in a while.
Sep 14, 2010 6:52 PM
Apr 2007
So, KSN appears to be dead from their website now. I guess this isn't going to come out? Especially not with the KSN name attached...
Sep 15, 2010 4:28 AM

Mar 2009
shumphrey said:
So, KSN appears to be dead from their website now. I guess this isn't going to come out? Especially not with the KSN name attached...

Yeah, that's kinda my impression too. I also heard that they lost a lot of data in some kind of glitch so...I don't know that we'll ever get a sub of this. *sigh* I really wanted to see it too...as you can tell from my multiple bumps of this thread, lol
Sep 15, 2010 10:08 AM

Nov 2007
Yeah, sorry for not replying sooner guys.

KSN is dead, but I am continuing Munto with my new group.
I'll try to have it out as fast as I can.
Right now, I'm still QCing it because I've been having computer problems and all the KSN fansub drama stuff.
I'm trying to get it out and I know it has been a long time, but I really am trying my best.
Sep 17, 2010 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
thank you very much and if its finished will you post the download- or the onlinewatch-link in here please .. 'cause i would never find it =D ... i am soooo looking forward ehehe .. and again thank you ^^

badge:

Sep 18, 2010 2:48 AM

Mar 2009
blackmage15 said:

Right now, I'm still QCing it because I've been having computer problems and all the KSN fansub drama stuff.
I'm trying to get it out and I know it has been a long time, but I really am trying my best.

Many thanks for taking on the project, I can hardly wait! Arigatou!
Sep 29, 2010 12:29 PM

Nov 2008
Nice to see you'll actually continue working on the project, sounds good, and I'll be looking forward to it.
Nov 23, 2010 1:17 AM
May 2010
blackmage15 said:

Just wondering how the project is going with subbing the munto movie? and just wanted to say, thank you very much on your hard work for continuing this project.
Nov 30, 2010 2:01 PM

Mar 2010
Jeez.. doesn't take this long to sub a 90 minute movie. I wonder if we'll ever see it subbed. If it was real hard work we'd of seen it by now.
Jan 3, 2011 3:30 PM

Dec 2009
Got it! subbed by [ARR]. find it at nyaatorrents. :)
Jan 4, 2011 7:12 AM

Oct 2007
Can anyone upload it to megaupload? It would really help, thanks! I can't wait to see it even though some reviews say that it is mostly recaps :)
Jan 6, 2011 4:26 AM

Mar 2009
chrissy12 said:
Can anyone upload it to megaupload? It would really help, thanks! I can't wait to see it even though some reviews say that it is mostly recaps :)

which it is...very frustrating. i demand a sequel with some closure! The ARR sub is workable but not perfect. Here's a link to their site with munto download if anyone is interested.
Jan 17, 2011 5:09 AM

Sep 2007
It looks like Siempre Fidelis subbed & released it....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenjou-jin to Akuto-jin Saigo no Tatakai Episode 1 Discussion

another_anon - Jun 16, 2010

7 by Stark700 »»
Aug 27, 2013 7:40 PM

» Not to disappoint your expectations, but...

another_anon - Sep 8, 2009

6 by Kaizoku_Mugiwara »»
Nov 13, 2012 11:41 PM

» so this explains the 9 episode count, maybe...

kisami - Mar 13, 2009

11 by biitchstick »»
Jul 14, 2009 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.