Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
#1
May 1, 2009 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 55
is there any hearing of someone subbing this in the future? cause i REALLY wanna see it
screw the siggys...
 
#2
May 9, 2009 8:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41
Well, no word about that yet, but when the DVD comes out someone will surely pick it up.
 
#3
May 12, 2009 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 947
m.3.3.w may do it since i saw some rambling on of it a few months back on there site

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
 
#4
May 14, 2009 5:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 609
I HOPE SOMEONE SUBS IT..:-S i really wanna see what happened to munto after the end of the series..
 
#5
May 17, 2009 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15
can anyone tell me where i can find the raw film.i wanna see it since no one wants to sub this
 
#6
May 18, 2009 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1182
I haven't watched the series yet but once this is subbed I will actually get around to watch it because that way I can go to one right after the other.
 
#7
May 29, 2009 3:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 177
Just a quick comment...this is a retelling of the 9 episode TV series into 1.5 hours along with supposedly extra footage. Meaning you will be getting your OVAs again, along with the three new episodes and possibly a more sensible/fitting/non-rushed conclusion hopefully. I hope they don't spend too much time retelling though since that's what really killed the TV series for me.
 
#8
Jun 1, 2009 11:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 201
So has the DVD release gotten a date or not yet?
 
#9
Jun 6, 2009 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 109
Kit-Tsukasa said:
Just a quick comment...this is a retelling of the 9 episode TV series into 1.5 hours along with supposedly extra footage. Meaning you will be getting your OVAs again, along with the three new episodes and possibly a more sensible/fitting/non-rushed conclusion hopefully. I hope they don't spend too much time retelling though since that's what really killed the TV series for me.

WTF?! Is this true? You mean theres MORE recapping?! I will admit, I like the ideas this series has and all, but to repeat the first 2 OVA again the 2nd time is just plan lazy. I'm tempted to skip this movie for that very reason. (Here I was hoping for the movie to be a proper conclusion to the series, seeing how it just kinda...ended.....)

KyoAni really knows how to milk their products good now don't they?
 
Sep 3, 2009 12:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 609
MAAAN..pls someone pick this up..-_- soooo curios!
 
Oct 26, 2009 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 439
please don't let it be true !! .. i was sooooo looking forward to see a nice little happy(love)ending .. q.q ... don't destroy my dreams q.q


badge:

 
Oct 27, 2009 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2925
Apparantly Kaze no Koe Fansubs picked this up, and released it already.
I checked their website, it's even listed as a project, but there are no DDLs/torrents anymore on the site, so I think they're dead.
I can't find the file on tokyotosho.. strange.

There should be a subbed version available..


 
Oct 30, 2009 6:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Nah, Kaze no Koe hasn't released it.
I think they may be doing a joint with us, Kesenai Subs, on it.
I am not so sure though.

Edit: Ehh, never mind on that joint.... but we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.
Modified by blackmage15, Nov 8, 2009 9:07 AM
 
Nov 12, 2009 5:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2925
blackmage15 said:
Edit: Ehh, never mind on that joint.... but we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.

Thank you!


 
Dec 28, 2009 8:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
I know someone said they were going to sub this but did they? I would like to watch it. If someone knows who subbed it could they post a link?
 
Jan 10, 2010 3:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 32
I just want to shout at the producers 'REALLY???!! THAT"S IT??!' because seriously that was quite possibly one of the most anticlimatic moments ever showing yumemi resuming life as usual, and munto is missing!!! where is he??! just MIA? and the annoying thing is, despite the crappy ending and how the majority of the series is made up of the 2 ova's i still really liked it! and am yearning for more even if that means watching most of it again for those few glimpses of extra footage.... god i feel like a druggie with this. But i really do want someone to sub this, but also where can you find it???
 
Feb 5, 2010 7:30 AM
SmugCat

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3973
blackmage15 said:
we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.

Its been months since you said that, but its still not been released! Are Kesenai Subs really doing it? :(
 
Feb 5, 2010 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Kuromii said:
blackmage15 said:
we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.

Its been months since you said that, but its still not been released! Are Kesenai Subs really doing it? :(

Yes, we are. Be patient. It is having the translation checked, at the moment.
We just have more important projects, like Letter Bee and Dance in the Vampire Bund, to work on right now.
 
Apr 22, 2010 5:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
blackmage15 said:
Kuromii said:
blackmage15 said:
we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.

Its been months since you said that, but its still not been released! Are Kesenai Subs really doing it? :(

Yes, we are. Be patient. It is having the translation checked, at the moment.
We just have more important projects, like Letter Bee and Dance in the Vampire Bund, to work on right now.


I'm sorry to keep bugging about this, but is there any chance of this coming out in the near futrue? I really would like to see it.
 
Apr 22, 2010 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Phoenix_Hime said:
blackmage15 said:
Kuromii said:
blackmage15 said:
we at Kesenai Subs are subbing it.

Its been months since you said that, but its still not been released! Are Kesenai Subs really doing it? :(

Yes, we are. Be patient. It is having the translation checked, at the moment.
We just have more important projects, like Letter Bee and Dance in the Vampire Bund, to work on right now.


I'm sorry to keep bugging about this, but is there any chance of this coming out in the near futrue? I really would like to see it.


It will be out within the next few months.
That is all I can say.
It is being edited right now, but our main projects take priority over this.
But I can promise you it will be released.
 
Jun 19, 2010 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
I'm happy to announce that it is now at QC.
Since I do this personally, it won't take months like the editing and everything else.
I should have the QC done within a week or two.
After that, it will be sent to encode and then released, so you can look forward to it in the near future :)
 
Jun 24, 2010 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
Awesome! Are you going to announce it in this thread when its ready? I would really appreciate it and thanks to you guys for subbing this!
 
Jul 7, 2010 12:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 201
blackmage15 said:
I'm happy to announce that it is now at QC.
Since I do this personally, it won't take months like the editing and everything else.
I should have the QC done within a week or two.
After that, it will be sent to encode and then released, so you can look forward to it in the near future :)


Hooray! My friend and I were just talking last night about how this movie never got subbed. So since its been a few weeks can I assume its being encoded now? Can't wait to see it!
 
Jul 7, 2010 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Hooray! My friend and I were just talking last night about how this movie never got subbed. So since its been a few weeks can I assume its being encoded now? Can't wait to see it!


Well, it isn't in encoding just yet.
I am only halfway done with it, atm.
I was having computer problems last week, so I couldn't finish it.
I messed up in saying it would go straight to encode. My fault there.
I meant to say it would go to typesetting since there is just 2 little sign we gotta sub.
After that, it will go to encode.
I'd say by the end of July/beginning of August it will be done.
That is if no one stalls or has problems.
 
Jul 26, 2010 6:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 898
Thank you so much <3
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
 
Aug 10, 2010 12:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 18
Ooooh, I'm so curious. May I nudge and ask if it has been finished yet? :3 I'm too excited now that I know that someone is subbing it!

 
Sep 3, 2010 8:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
Is there a chance this is going to be subbed? I have been eagerly awaiting it but haven't heard anything in a while.
 
Sep 14, 2010 6:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
So, KSN appears to be dead from their website now. I guess this isn't going to come out? Especially not with the KSN name attached...
 
Sep 15, 2010 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
shumphrey said:
So, KSN appears to be dead from their website now. I guess this isn't going to come out? Especially not with the KSN name attached...


Yeah, that's kinda my impression too. I also heard that they lost a lot of data in some kind of glitch so...I don't know that we'll ever get a sub of this. *sigh* I really wanted to see it too...as you can tell from my multiple bumps of this thread, lol
 
Sep 15, 2010 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Yeah, sorry for not replying sooner guys.

KSN is dead, but I am continuing Munto with my new group.
I'll try to have it out as fast as I can.
Right now, I'm still QCing it because I've been having computer problems and all the KSN fansub drama stuff.
I'm trying to get it out and I know it has been a long time, but I really am trying my best.
 
Sep 17, 2010 11:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 439
thank you very much and if its finished will you post the download- or the onlinewatch-link in here please .. 'cause i would never find it =D ... i am soooo looking forward ehehe .. and again thank you ^^


badge:

 
Sep 18, 2010 2:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
blackmage15 said:
Yeah, sorry for not replying sooner guys.

KSN is dead, but I am continuing Munto with my new group.
I'll try to have it out as fast as I can.
Right now, I'm still QCing it because I've been having computer problems and all the KSN fansub drama stuff.
I'm trying to get it out and I know it has been a long time, but I really am trying my best.


Many thanks for taking on the project, I can hardly wait! Arigatou!
 
Sep 29, 2010 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2925
Nice to see you'll actually continue working on the project, sounds good, and I'll be looking forward to it.


 
Nov 23, 2010 1:17 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 38
blackmage15 said:
Yeah, sorry for not replying sooner guys.

KSN is dead, but I am continuing Munto with my new group.
I'll try to have it out as fast as I can.
Right now, I'm still QCing it because I've been having computer problems and all the KSN fansub drama stuff.
I'm trying to get it out and I know it has been a long time, but I really am trying my best.


Just wondering how the project is going with subbing the munto movie? and just wanted to say, thank you very much on your hard work for continuing this project.
 
Nov 30, 2010 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 498
Jeez.. doesn't take this long to sub a 90 minute movie. I wonder if we'll ever see it subbed. If it was real hard work we'd of seen it by now.
 
Jan 3, 2011 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 14
Got it! subbed by [ARR]. find it at nyaatorrents. :)
 
Jan 4, 2011 7:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 222
Can anyone upload it to megaupload? It would really help, thanks! I can't wait to see it even though some reviews say that it is mostly recaps :)
 
Jan 6, 2011 4:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 256
chrissy12 said:
Can anyone upload it to megaupload? It would really help, thanks! I can't wait to see it even though some reviews say that it is mostly recaps :)


which it is...very frustrating. i demand a sequel with some closure! The ARR sub is workable but not perfect. Here's a link to their site with munto download if anyone is interested.
 
Jan 17, 2011 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 548
It looks like Siempre Fidelis subbed & released it....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top