Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 190 191 [192] 193 194 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2016 7:57 AM
Jan 2014
I read a chapter of this manga. I just remember that it was about a human that turned into dark magician, he summoned succubus and ordered her to build a dungeon. It was heavy ecchi too. I wouldnt go as far as calling it a hentai manga. I read it a kissmanga mb 1 month ago or so.
He was normal human being but after being betrayed by people close to him he ended up somehow as this dark magician.
Jan 8, 2016 3:52 PM

Oct 2013

Vat iz dis!?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jan 8, 2016 4:08 PM

Oct 2013
DiSiEi said:
I read a chapter of this manga. I just remember that it was about a human that turned into dark magician, he summoned succubus and ordered her to build a dungeon. It was heavy ecchi too. I wouldnt go as far as calling it a hentai manga. I read it a kissmanga mb 1 month ago or so.
He was normal human being but after being betrayed by people close to him he ended up somehow as this dark magician.

I think i remember one where he was an old man and made a potion that restored his youth and summoned a succubus to be his servant abnd build him something. cant remember the name though.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jan 8, 2016 6:12 PM

Apr 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:
DiSiEi said:

I think i remember one where he was an old man and made a potion that restored his youth and summoned a succubus to be his servant abnd build him something. cant remember the name though.

Oh I know this one, it's Maou no Hajimekata: The Comic
http://myanimelist.net/manga/89737/Maou_no_Hajimekata:_The_Comic

I need help to find a mangaka, I have link to the manga in raw http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/yg/wanted/book/1512/m/akazukin_01/#koma001 , it won Honorable Mention in a contest from Young Gangan as you can see in Square-Enix site http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/yg/wanted/award13.html , the main winner of the contest was Murcielago so this oneshot is probably from 2013 or 2012, it's not translated yet and I don't think it'll be anytime soon but I ripped the chapter https://www.mediafire.com/?8ghneu3z2664ga0 , in the main page you can see the chapter and mangaka name in jap 赤ずきんの殺し方 - どもち, which according to google translate is How to kill the Little Red Riding Hood - Domochi, I asked a friend who knows some jap and she cofirmed that this is indeed the name used by the mangaka, but I searched and there's no mangaka using Domochi as name, I'm pretty sure I already saw something of this artist before, the art is familiar for some reason, so I'm suspecting maybe the mangaka used a pseudonym, anyone remember seeing any other manga with similar art? if not from a manga then I definitely saw this art in Danbooru so it's probably a pixiv artist, but the quality of the art and the way the girls are drawn makes me think I saw the same art in another manga, maybe it's a hentai artist, I accept any possible mangaka even if it's unlikely as I'll have a look in all they made to try to confirm if it is the same or not.

And someone knows this manga or at least the mangaka? It seens the manga name is Tournesol but I didn't find anything about it.

It seens this oneshot is also from the mangaka above, but it's in chinese, so if anyone have idea who it is
http://v.hqmh8.com/cartoon/takeoff28964/
Thiaguinho-samaJan 8, 2016 8:10 PM
Jan 9, 2016 1:30 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
help me find this one

┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 9, 2016 2:46 AM

Apr 2009
Jan 9, 2016 3:05 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
you post that in here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1404673
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 9, 2016 3:09 AM

Jun 2013
3miL said:
help me find this one

Apparently it's a hentai manga "May Not Miss Pervert Fall In Love?"
Jan 9, 2016 3:15 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Thank you!
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 9, 2016 3:23 AM

Jun 2013
3miL said:
Thank you!
np^^
Jan 9, 2016 6:54 AM
Jan 2016
Do you know a manga about a high school boy who likes a girl but the girl doesn't like the boy yet they became sex friends and when the girl finally fell for the boy, the boy fell for another girl whom he saw from a picture in an SD card he found somewhere and they have actually met coincidentally.
Hanna118Jan 9, 2016 7:02 AM
Jan 9, 2016 7:01 AM

Jul 2015
Hanna118 said:
Do you know a manga about a high school boy who likes a girl but the girl doesn't like her yet they became sex friends and when the girl finally fell for the boy, the boy fell for another girl whom he saw from a picture in an SD card he found somewhere and they have actually met coincidentally.

Umibe no Onnanoko I think.
Jan 9, 2016 7:05 AM
Jan 2016
sztinky said:
Hanna118 said:
Do you know a manga about a high school boy who likes a girl but the girl doesn't like her yet they became sex friends and when the girl finally fell for the boy, the boy fell for another girl whom he saw from a picture in an SD card he found somewhere and they have actually met coincidentally.

Umibe no Onnanoko I think.

:) thanks
Hanna118Jan 9, 2016 7:09 AM
Jan 9, 2016 7:05 AM
Jan 2016
^^^^^ thanks a lot
Jan 9, 2016 9:15 AM
Jan 2015
I read the first chapter of this a long time ago, but I can't remember the title, any help? It's about a guy that loves this girl who likes his older brother. He works in like a cafe/restaurant inside the girl's company. I think I remember something about the brother being married or about to married.
Jan 9, 2016 2:01 PM
Jan 2016
Hi can you guys help me find a manga ? It is about a guy who went to live in a village on an island. He thinks he is cursed because some people died near him. There he met a girl, who died near him but she resurrected (by asking a god i think) because she didn't want the guy to think it was his fault. Together they solved a mystery in which the girl had to die but she resurrected again ? I think i explained very badly..

And thanks if you know what manga i am talking about :)
Jan 10, 2016 9:40 AM

Oct 2013
Kuro-Ou said:
I read the first chapter of this a long time ago, but I can't remember the title, any help? It's about a guy that loves this girl who likes his older brother. He works in like a cafe/restaurant inside the girl's company. I think I remember something about the brother being married or about to married.

The only thing that comes to mind is Tokyo DTED though its a little different.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jan 10, 2016 9:42 AM

Oct 2013
Kaguya-sama said:
Hi can you guys help me find a manga ? It is about a guy who went to live in a village on an island. He thinks he is cursed because some people died near him. There he met a girl, who died near him but she resurrected (by asking a god i think) because she didn't want the guy to think it was his fault. Together they solved a mystery in which the girl had to die but she resurrected again ? I think i explained very badly..

Damn that sounds so familiar. Maybe its this? Chikotan, Kowareru

I don't think so though. I read another manga tha sounds like something you described. he was sobbing by her body wasn't he?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jan 10, 2016 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Vat iz dis!?

Zetsubou no Trigger
I think.
probably.
Jan 10, 2016 10:36 PM

Aug 2015
hi! i have this shoujo manga book about a girl who dreams to become a celebrity / idol and she 'fakes' to become good at cooking even though she can't cook at all at first, but her childhood friend (who has a crush on her) helped her to become good at it eventually and finally she has her own cooking show called delicious hour

i remember the girl's name is ringo, and there are 2 main boys who have love interest in her.. one is the childhood friend and one is the co-host of delicious hour which is a celebrity

i thought the name of the manga is delicious but i couldn't find it anywhere, can you guys help me finding it?
Jan 10, 2016 10:44 PM

Apr 2013
kvintanzil said:
hi! i have this shoujo manga book about a girl who dreams to become a celebrity / idol and she 'fakes' to become good at cooking even though she can't cook at all at first, but her childhood friend (who has a crush on her) helped her to become good at it eventually and finally she has her own cooking show called delicious hour

i remember the girl's name is ringo, and there are 2 main boys who have love interest in her.. one is the childhood friend and one is the co-host of delicious hour which is a celebrity

i thought the name of the manga is delicious but i couldn't find it anywhere, can you guys help me finding it?

The name really is Delicious!
But if you meant to read it, it seems the only scanlating group that covered it went down, and I couldn't find it either.. /:
KazzeonJan 10, 2016 10:47 PM
Jan 10, 2016 11:02 PM

Aug 2015
HeNrYTG50 said:
kvintanzil said:

The name really is Delicious!
But if you meant to read it, it seems the only scanlating group that covered it went down, and I couldn't find it either.. /:

lol i just missed the ! when searching it on MAL, thanks... woaa what a let down :(
btw i just found the book in my big sister's room which she never use anymore for more than 7 years, too bad she only has volume 3.. really want to finish it T^T

btw for 1996 manga the characters artstyle look very pretty :D
Jan 10, 2016 11:12 PM
Jan 2015
Kaguya-sama said:

this? http://myanimelist.net/manga/32129/Shindere_Shoujo_to_Kodoku_na_Shinigami
Jan 10, 2016 11:18 PM
Jan 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Kuro-Ou said:

The only thing that comes to mind is Tokyo DTED though its a little different.

Unfortunately not it. :( The manga I'm looking for has nothing to do with ntr or the like. It seemed to mostly be about him cheering her up (over the unrequited love thing and all), and trying to get her to love him instead of his older brother. Although I think I only read the first few chapters, so I could be wrong.
Jan 11, 2016 8:29 AM

Jun 2015
Does anybody know the origin of this scientific discovery?

Jan 11, 2016 9:01 AM

Oct 2013
TrashDax said:

Shit...I wanna know too lol. The art seems...familiar.....
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jan 11, 2016 4:24 PM
Jan 2013
Ok, guys I really need your help.

The theme for the manga (may be 2 manga mixed in) is humanity versus god/religion (god/religion as a villian/something bad).

1. There is either a black knight (not Berserk, possible black skin) who fights against the Church (goes to a priest and asks him if he ever heard the voice of god - as in no bullshit, the true meaning of being in contact with a god not a religious BS like we're spiritualy in contact)

2. A tribal like warrior that fight the gods using something like "the sin of mankind" or "free will" or something along this line.
Jan 11, 2016 5:02 PM
Jan 2016
yo,i am seriusly strungling to remember a manga i read like 5 years ago,but i cant really remember much so if you can tell me any manga similar to the summary it would really help me
it was seinein/action/a bit of romance (i think )
there are two mc's a Male and a female that gain the ability to know when an accident Will happen and they have to make sure that no one dies (i think they Could die if someone died in the accident but i don't really remember)
sorry if i can't be more specific and the sucky english
Jan 12, 2016 8:19 AM
Jan 2015
adysanu said:

The theme for the manga (may be 2 manga mixed in) is humanity versus god/religion (god/religion as a villian/something bad).

1. There is either a black knight (not Berserk, possible black skin) who fights against the Church (goes to a priest and asks him if he ever heard the voice of god - as in no bullshit, the true meaning of being in contact with a god not a religious BS like we're spiritualy in contact)

2. A tribal like warrior that fight the gods using something like "the sin of mankind" or "free will" or something along this line.
adysanu said:

This maybe? http://myanimelist.net/manga/6916/Knights?q=Knights
Jan 12, 2016 5:58 PM

Mar 2014
daAmazinFatB0y said:
TrashDax said:

Japanese Big Bust Party last chapter, by RaTe.
Jan 12, 2016 6:08 PM

Mar 2014
sixelement said:
yo,i am seriusly strungling to remember a manga i read like 5 years ago,but i cant really remember much so if you can tell me any manga similar to the summary it would really help me
it was seinein/action/a bit of romance (i think )
there are two mc's a Male and a female that gain the ability to know when an accident Will happen and they have to make sure that no one dies (i think they Could die if someone died in the accident but i don't really remember)
sorry if i can't be more specific and the sucky english

Ann Cassandra
Jan 13, 2016 12:14 PM

Jun 2015
Wild_Lynx said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Japanese Big Bust Party last chapter, by RaTe.

Thank you very much.
Jan 13, 2016 11:01 PM
Jan 2016
this is my first time posting here so i'm not sure what i need for this but ill just use what i have.

i dont have any images of this manga im looking for i only know about it because a friend of mine showed it to me once. anyway in this manga the MC is an ESPer who suddenly dies and wakes up as a low level goblin with said abilities. i only read about 5-8 chapters so any help would be appreciated
Jan 13, 2016 11:09 PM

Jun 2013
James_Allan said:
this is my first time posting here so i'm not sure what i need for this but ill just use what i have.

i dont have any images of this manga im looking for i only know about it because a friend of mine showed it to me once. anyway in this manga the MC is an ESPer who suddenly dies and wakes up as a low level goblin with said abilities. i only read about 5-8 chapters so any help would be appreciated

It might be this one: http://myanimelist.net/manga/73271/Re:Monster
~Where's Gnasty Gnorc? I'll torch him!~
Jan 13, 2016 11:36 PM
Jan 2016
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for what I think is a manga I read a while back.

The main character (male) has two close childhood friends (female), one is a famous writer, but also secretly writes erotic novels, while the other is a famous artist, but also secretly draws erotic art.

I think he needs both of them to make the perfect erotic game or something.

Definitely do not think it's safe for work.

Thanks for your time!
Jan 14, 2016 7:25 AM

Sep 2011
jacksmith010190 said:
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for what I think is a manga I read a while back.

The main character (male) has two close childhood friends (female), one is a famous writer, but also secretly writes erotic novels, while the other is a famous artist, but also secretly draws erotic art.

I think he needs both of them to make the perfect erotic game or something.

Definitely do not think it's safe for work.

Thanks for your time!

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata.
Jan 14, 2016 12:16 PM
Aug 2015
Aaand here I am again :D
I'm searching for a shounen-ai manga.
A young girl got lost in a crowd - or something like that - and a guy helped her to find her father - the mother died or they divorced I don't really know. The small kid got really attached to the man.
Then he always met the father at the small shop he ran and I think that the man always bought his cigarettes there but he could've also done something else there.
When he was sitting at a bar and talking to his friend/ the barkeeper/-tender he got told, that the man was a single-father and.... I don't. In the end they were together and that's all I can remember.
I hope that someone knows this manga - and that I didn't mix the story of another manga into it :D
Jan 14, 2016 2:44 PM

Jun 2013
his_nightmares said:
A young girl got lost in a crowd - or something like that - and a guy helped her to find her father - the mother died or they divorced I don't really know. The small kid got really attached to the man.
Then he always met the father at the small shop he ran and I think that the man always bought his cigarettes there but he could've also done something else there.
When he was sitting at a bar and talking to his friend/ the barkeeper/-tender he got told, that the man was a single-father and.... I don't. In the end they were together and that's all I can remember.
I hope that someone knows this manga - and that I didn't mix the story of another manga into it :D

Sounds like Himegoto Asobi
~Where's Gnasty Gnorc? I'll torch him!~
Jan 14, 2016 3:06 PM

Sep 2011
his_nightmares said:

Probably the second story from Work in http://myanimelist.net/manga/8504
Jan 14, 2016 8:07 PM

Dec 2012
Looking for the name of a hentai doujin with a group of siblings havong sex gitl with twintails and another with glasses and long hair, wearing a maid outfit with cutouts and miniskirts (he only does anal with the glasses girl). Then they get another sibling a foreign girl with big breasts who watches them have sex, and has sex with the brother so that he keeps his hands off the other two.

Also where is this from
NSFW
http://imgur.com/htR9AUA

Thank you in advance
AriyukiJan 14, 2016 9:26 PM
Jan 15, 2016 3:05 AM
Aug 2015
Looking for this manga, just stumbled on a picture of it and thought it looked interesting.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/40893971/large.jpg
Jan 15, 2016 6:00 PM

Dec 2012
Ariyuki said:
Looking for the name of a hentai doujin with a group of siblings havong sex gitl with twintails and another with glasses and long hair, wearing a maid outfit with cutouts and miniskirts (he only does anal with the glasses girl). Then they get another sibling a foreign girl with big breasts who watches them have sex, and has sex with the brother so that he keeps his hands off the other two.

Also where is this from
NSFW
http://imgur.com/htR9AUA

Thank you in advance

found the doujin - Imouto Datte Yome ni Naritai!

and the hentai from the gif

http://watchhentaistream.com/Ryou-Seibai-Gakuen-Bishoujo-Seisai-Hiroku/
Jan 16, 2016 8:20 AM

Jun 2015
Where the hell did this come from?

Jan 16, 2016 2:20 PM

Jan 2016
There are three mangas that I was reading years ago but they werent being updated and I kinda lost them and can't remember their names...

- First one was set in modern days, about a guy that discover he had a shadow with some powers, and then there is lot of people that use those shadows with different powers, the shadows had name of greek or roman deities. If I remember well the guy was recruited to some kind of agency that deal with that stuff and his shadows was like one of the strongest around.

- Second one, also set in modern days, is about a guy that had a lot of debts to pay and he sees a flyer or something like that about a game you could win lots of money. He gets there and the game is about survival, those who survive till the end share the money, but every week they throw a dice and see what sense they loose.. so the guy wouldn't see, wouldn't hear, or something like that, for a week, and if he lost touch they would use some anesthesia on him... also there was a thing that if your heartbeat gets too high, or you get too stressed, you are killed.

- Third one may be a korean and even webcomics, also set in modern days, was about angels and demons fighting each other to prevent apocalypse but some angels and demons teamed up to bring it... I think the protagonist was a normal guy and he was helped by a demon, that demon later sacrificed himself and became a sword that the protagonist uses. There is some humans with magical powers to fight those angels/demons, a girl that uses a wipe and also a blonde american guy that is a gunslinger...

Jan 16, 2016 2:30 PM

Sep 2011
pirahc said:
There are three mangas that I was reading years ago but they werent being updated and I kinda lost them and can't remember their names...

- First one was set in modern days, about a guy that discover he had a shadow with some powers, and then there is lot of people that use those shadows with different powers, the shadows had name of greek or roman deities. If I remember well the guy was recruited to some kind of agency that deal with that stuff and his shadows was like one of the strongest around.

- Second one, also set in modern days, is about a guy that had a lot of debts to pay and he sees a flyer or something like that about a game you could win lots of money. He gets there and the game is about survival, those who survive till the end share the money, but every week they throw a dice and see what sense they loose.. so the guy wouldn't see, wouldn't hear, or something like that, for a week, and if he lost touch they would use some anesthesia on him... also there was a thing that if your heartbeat gets too high, or you get too stressed, you are killed.

I think the first one you're looking for is Chronos: deep http://myanimelist.net/manga/19432 and the second one is Life is money http://myanimelist.net/manga/28184
Jan 16, 2016 2:35 PM

Apr 2013
pirahc said:

Second one is Life is Money
and third doesn't seem to be on MAL, but if I recall correctly is "Thesis".. :)
Jan 16, 2016 5:10 PM

Jan 2016
Thx aemiliuz and HeNrYTG50, it was Chronos: Deep, Life is Money and Thesis :)

Jan 17, 2016 3:15 AM
Jan 2016
Hi everyone :)

So I read this manga a few months back and I can't seem to remember the name but I really want to find it.
Basically it was about this girl and this guy and in middle school she doesn't like any guys except this one guy who has a higher voice and seems more like a girl. And there's a whole bit where they play cops and robbers and they hide in the same place. And then he asks her to meet her for a festival but he doesn't show up. And then he leaves without telling anyone. Basically flash forward to high school and this girl acts like a pig because she doesn't want to be bullied by girls for being so pretty so she acts like a guy so that boys don't like her. The guy she liked in middle school comes back but his name is changed and he looks more manly and she likes him again

If anyone has any idea about the name of this manga it would greatly appreciated :)
Jan 17, 2016 3:30 AM

Feb 2015
kiksopatha said:
Hi everyone :)

So I read this manga a few months back and I can't seem to remember the name but I really want to find it.
Basically it was about this girl and this guy and in middle school she doesn't like any guys except this one guy who has a higher voice and seems more like a girl. And there's a whole bit where they play cops and robbers and they hide in the same place. And then he asks her to meet her for a festival but he doesn't show up. And then he leaves without telling anyone. Basically flash forward to high school and this girl acts like a pig because she doesn't want to be bullied by girls for being so pretty so she acts like a guy so that boys don't like her. The guy she liked in middle school comes back but his name is changed and he looks more manly and she likes him again

If anyone has any idea about the name of this manga it would greatly appreciated :)

Ao Haru Ride It got an anime too :)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 190 191 [192] 193 194 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » why do some people hate manhwa/ua so much???

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

10 by Lucifrost »»
3 hours ago

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

159 by jaeo_k »»
Today, 10:47 AM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

388 by DeBritto »»
Today, 7:29 AM

» 50,000 Manga Titles Translated by AI Are Set to Come Overseas

deg - Yesterday

5 by Lucifrost »»
Today, 6:46 AM

» Name of this manhwa?

Notadmin - Today

0 by Notadmin »»
Today, 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.