Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2009 3:32 AM

Sep 2008
Well, I've just finished Berserk and I was like what the f$cked. That grafitti guy just raped Castca in front of Guts who loves that girl. Dude it's pretty sick. I mean it's hella sick and the whole damn rape scene is in my mind and I can't get rid of it. I couldn't handle something if I went through the same thing Guts did. I've never seen such a motherf^cker like Grafitti.

Sick.

Mod Edit: Please give people a warning if there are spoilers. Also topic moved to correct sub-board.
asandariApr 25, 2009 6:35 AM
Apr 25, 2009 3:38 AM

Jan 2009
Revenge.
Apr 25, 2009 3:38 AM

Feb 2008
Gotcha! Gonna find out more about this Castca fellow and that graffiti fella just so i have a reason to spoil myself and never ever start watching Berserk ever again. Thanks for the tips.
Apr 25, 2009 3:44 AM

Mar 2009
Graffiti fella?
You mean Griffith?

lol

You best be trollin
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Apr 25, 2009 3:47 AM

Aug 2008
lol you need to watch school days ;)
Apr 25, 2009 4:31 AM

Sep 2008
Well,they could think anything else to continue the series but they just have grafitih rape costca and by the way I am mistyping their names :)

If you haven't started watching Berserk, never start then. If you wanna keep your mind straight and clear, listen to my advices.

And until the last episodes, it was going pretty well but then it turned into something fantasy and now it's just demons,god pretty much bullshit like that. What the hell are those authors thinking ? And the creatures are so disgusting but non of them are disgusting as much as Graffith, the biggest son of b*tch in the world. He is f*cking rapist. Not just f*king rapist, also motherf*cking rapist.

Dude, that scene is still in my mind and I am trying to get rid if that shit. That was harsh and I thought they were motherf*cking friends. Costca, girl she was so naive in spite of the fact that she was pretty good at fighting.

spineslayer said:
lol you need to watch school days ;)

Btw, Claymore is awesome. I am in love with Clare even though she turned out a monster back then and she was pretty ugly :) but now she is ok. At least at the end of the series, she turned back to normal.

Mod Edit: Please do not double post.
asandariApr 25, 2009 6:37 AM
Apr 25, 2009 4:36 AM

Mar 2009
Imagine just what he would say if they had not left out the scene when young Guts is being raped by Donovan.. lol

But dude, really now, if you can't handle an anime playing on controversial themes, go watch Transformers or Pokemon or other family shows.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Apr 25, 2009 4:38 AM

Nov 2008
Well lotsa friends had the same reaction when I didn't tell about the confusing ending. I had to explain the context of the manga with the anime, so they get less frustrated about the ending. Everytime I lent my DVD collection to a friend, I explain that.

You should do a little homework about this series to easy this kind of frustration.

Costca? LOL. Is it the name of the sister company of Costco?
Eo tempore, cum tibi occuri,
Mihi vita laeta fuit,
Cum autem te nusquam conspexi,
Eo tempore mortem cognovi
Apr 25, 2009 4:40 AM

Sep 2008
kodial said:
Imagine just what he would say if they had not left out the scene when young Guts is being raped by Donovan.. lol

But dude, really now, if you can't handle an anime playing on controversial themes, go watch Transformers or Pokemon or other family shows.

Dude it's not all about that, I can pretty handle harsh,bloody animes. But getting raped is beyond the limits. It's something should be in Hentai genre not those animes.

I hate those pokemon and the others but it doesn't mean that animes need sexual content that much let alone that much, it pushed the limits.
Apr 25, 2009 4:41 AM

Jan 2009
If you haven't started watching Berserk, never start then. If you wanna keep your mind straight and clear, listen to my advices.

Don't ever advise something like that when it comes to Berserk.
It's based on the manga, so what are you complaining about?
Apr 25, 2009 4:43 AM

Sep 2008
AlecPyron said:
Well lotsa friends had the same reaction when I didn't tell about the confusing ending. I had to explain the context of the manga with the anime, so they get less frustrated about the ending. Everytime I lent my DVD collection to a friend, I explain that.

You should do a little homework about this series to easy this kind of frustration.

Costca? LOL. Is it the name of the sister company of Costco?

Could you explain it a little bit ? Really I'd like to know why he did something and even though costco loved it (she lost his mind because of the pleasure she got) but I was sorry for Guts.

Anyways, I have got much time for manga series so it would be great if you talked about it.

LiarK said:

Don't ever advise something like that when it comes to Berserk.
It's based on the manga, so what are you complaining about?

Yeah don't ever watch it again then.

Mod Edit: Please do not double post.
asandariApr 25, 2009 6:36 AM
Apr 25, 2009 4:55 AM

Mar 2009
It's fiction so there's nothing wrong with it. If slaughter doesn't offend you then rape shouldn't either.

Besides, it's not like it was shown in a way that would look like fun and/or sexually exciting. It was more shown like a tragic event and not something amusing. That's something I can understand, it adds to the storyline of Berserk and the relationship between Guts and Griffith. It should not be right if it was left out because it's too much for some people.

And anyway, Berserk was never meant to be a show for kids.
If you read the manga, you'll understand. But I advise you not to, because the Berserk anime is actually tame and mild in front of the manga.
The Anime Berserk left out many scenes from the manga, I bet because they were deemed too extreme to show on TV... Left out so much to the point that story makes no sense. A pity really but still.. People like you keep finding it offensive.

Dunno what I should, well, except: Lurk more.
Do a little research if you can't stommach controversial themes in Anime, before you choose to watch one of them.
Anime, anyway, are famed for being just that, something than just lighthearted comedies or battles of Good vs. Evil that you got used to watching in western cartoon shows.
Oct 13, 2009 6:55 PM

Oct 2009
don't get me wrong, i hated the last episode, but in order for Guts to become even more of a bad ass, i guess it had to happen.

more fuel for his fire.

all important goal now:
take out griffith

More topics from this board

» Studio Eclypse 'Black Swordsman' fan anime CANCELLED following statement by Berserk rights holder, Studio Gaga

Something_More - Sep 17

10 by Dj_Bus_Driver »»
Sep 19, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Scribbly - Jan 31, 2009

130 by Limpan31 »»
Sep 18, 12:22 PM

» Berserk Golden Age Sequel

18927 - Apr 21

23 by Something_More »»
Sep 17, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Friendlysoul - Mar 11, 2008

516 by oldstylepilsner »»
Sep 8, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zell182 - Aug 5, 2009

50 by Bird88882227 »»
Aug 20, 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.