Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2009 8:38 AM

Aug 2008
Since the club is about hair, then let's introduce ourselves through our hair and our wildest dreams about hair :)

You don't need to state your age or name or where you live, but you can say is:
a) are a girl (onna no ko) or a boy (otoko no ko)
b) describe your hair-style, color at the moment or tell a story from the glorious past of your hair
c) if you have a character from anime, whose hair(-style) you'd like to have, mention that too.
d) the hair of a anime character that has left you a very deep impression (why?), but not something that you'd do on yourself

Ps. Hair in japanese (the ultimate anime language) = kami. Coincidence that god also is kami? Don't think so...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 23, 2009 8:43 AM

Aug 2008
so, to show an good example, here's me:

a) girl
b) brown (natural color), long (~70cm), split ends (because you can't get long hair without split ends when you're born an European)
c) since i'm thinking of cutting my hair, i'm on look out for cute short hairstyles and i'd say Aika's short hair in Aria the Natural looks cute. but i'd take a deep crimson variation instead of the bluish variation of Aika.
d) Shana's flaming hair when she is in Flame Haze mode in Shakugan no Shana - the most beautiful hair ever in anime

:)
Apr 23, 2009 8:46 AM
Oct 2008
A) Onna no ko (?)
B) Right now it is curly (natural) and brown. It used to be curly and purple :D
C) I would want me some Konata hair.
D) I would have to say Death the Kid's hair. It's friggin awesome. But I really doubt it would look good on me...
Signature
Apr 23, 2009 11:08 AM

Aug 2008
just to explain:
ScribbleS said:
A) Onna no ko (?)

onna no ko means girl-child in Japanese (yup, took some classes ;P), onna = woman, ko = child
same way otoko = man
Apr 24, 2009 3:39 AM

May 2008
a) girl.
b) black, naturally [and annoyingly] wavy/flicky, right now it's about 20cm past the shoulder
c) I like Yuuki's hair [Vampire Knight] when it's long
d) umm not sure..C.C's hair is pretty kool though ? It's green ~ xD
credits to uebo14 @ livejournal for my avi //
Apr 26, 2009 1:27 AM
Dec 2008
a. girl.
b. long straight black hair till waist....combing it is hard...^^
c. i would like goku's hair from dragon ball....it's cool and is really hard to do.
d. i like yasu...even though he is skin head bald....well, it left a big impression on me. he's intimidating.
Apr 26, 2009 1:54 AM

Sep 2008
a. i'm a boy.......or am i??? dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn

b.my hair is....well, in short, it's a bird's nest colored black....can u imagine....i don't comb, shampoo or any other thing to my hair cause it'll make me go blad faster....i think...my hair is messy...

c. if i clould steal someon's hair....it'll have to be fumi or shigofumi....i like white hair...and i like fumi so as you can see, it works out....

d. sum1's hair...well he's not anime but i'm scared of dennis rodmans hair...it looks like it has a mind of it's own....
Apr 26, 2009 1:57 AM

Nov 2008
a. girl
b. right now long straight black
c. Shana ofc or Nagi Sanzenin
d. Shana, the reason is same with tenori-tan, and Nagi, I like long straight blonde hair :P
Apr 26, 2009 11:06 AM

Nov 2008
a) guy
b) short and brownish black. The only thing special about my hair is that I tell the barber to keep some length in my bangs.
c) hm.. never thought about it. Out of the club's character relations ( because I'm too lazy to look through my whole list ) probably kid's.
d) from the character relations, probably yuugi's. You've never seen hair like that XD
aoikishuApr 26, 2009 11:29 AM
Apr 26, 2009 11:13 AM

Mar 2009
a) onna no ko
b) I have Black, Wavy hair. I can't really do much with it so I normally just put it up..
c) I've Always loved Kagami Hiiragi's Hair from lucky star :D
d) Nagi From Kannagi. Shes got a vary wierd style (duh, Shes a goddes!) But I wouldnt mind trying it out anyday :P
May 4, 2009 9:28 PM

Aug 2007
a) 100% Dude
b) I have black, straight, long hair. I love to headbang with my hair, feel the wind blow through it when I stick my head outside the car window, whoosh my hair from side to side to get it out of my eyes. Someone asked me if my long hair kept me warm enough when I snowboard and it definitely does and I love that. Plus I attribute my new luck with women to my long hair.
c) Hmm... anyone with long, white, straight hair. Not that Inu Yasha guy, he looks lame though I never saw the show.
d) The manager from Yakitate. He's awesome. I love his love for hair. If only everyone was as passionate about their hair.

"a person's hair is their life" - Ranma 1/2
May 4, 2009 11:00 PM
Oct 2008
tigerz said:
I have black, straight, long hair.

Definitely not what I would have pictured.
Signature
May 5, 2009 1:37 AM
Jan 2009
^lmao! XD

a)girl
b)shoulder-length, straight, black but changes to dark brown when exposed to sunlight. :)
c)Maybe like Lena Sayers.
d)Alex Louis Armstrong. =D

May 8, 2009 6:52 PM

Jul 2008
a) boy
b) black, somewhat long, and un combable
c) Tammaki Suou, awesome hair
d) Lelouch, his hair is about the same as mine, but even though he is cursed with such plainess, he freed the world from Brittania! I wanna be just like him (and take over the world)!
Johnny Hunter, Megamurican!!

(Haruhi's Biggest Fan Husband Right Here!)
May 11, 2009 9:46 AM

Aug 2008
Dr_Jan_Itor said:
he [Lelouch] freed the world from Brittania! I wanna be just like him (and take over the world)!

btw next year should be it, if you manage remove the whole British royal family, install your dad as emperor and let him conquer the world with the help of some super-robots, and find yourself a bunch half-sisters and -brothers. Then you'll need to suffer another 7 years under the sinister rule of your dad and then you can do what Lelouch did.
simple.

oh, another thing, make sure you find a C.C. otherwise it won't work out, because without her you'll be just a dude with plain hair
May 12, 2009 8:46 PM

Jul 2008
tenori-tan said:
Dr_Jan_Itor said:
he [Lelouch] freed the world from Brittania! I wanna be just like him (and take over the world)!

btw next year should be it, if you manage remove the whole British royal family, install your dad as emperor and let him conquer the world with the help of some super-robots, and find yourself a bunch half-sisters and -brothers. Then you'll need to suffer another 7 years under the sinister rule of your dad and then you can do what Lelouch did.
simple.

oh, another thing, make sure you find a C.C. otherwise it won't work out, because without her you'll be just a dude with plain hair

You're right! I do need to find a C.C.!
And seven years is not a lot of time to find an awesome, hot, geass giving, eternal life witch!
*thinks*
Any voulenteers?
Well, I do need a dad with awesome hair, some bros and siss, and robots.
I may need to make some newspaper ads.
And perhaps I should start out with Canada, just to do something easy first!
Johnny Hunter, Megamurican!!

(Haruhi's Biggest Fan Husband Right Here!)
May 18, 2009 8:18 PM

Aug 2007
hmmm got a stylish new haircut. looks kind of like this :

tigerzMay 18, 2009 8:21 PM
Jul 7, 2009 7:18 AM
Sep 2008
a) girl
b) long, blond, nothing special (when I was young it was even longer, too long )
c) fatina
d) yugi from yu-gi oh ...I mean 3 haircolours @.@ and Sailor Moon ...so long!
Aug 28, 2009 6:02 AM

Sep 2008
a) girl
b) brown, strange (not curly..not straight...), shoulder-length
c) Konata from Lucky Star (I mean.. they're looong and blueee!)
d) Haruhi Suzumiya's hair... or rather hairstyles from first ep ^^ They were amazing but.. strange XD
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Apr 25, 2012 12:30 PM

Mar 2012
a. Girl.
b. Black, because I AM ASIAN lololol.
c. Sawako Kuronuma of Kimi Ni Todoke.
d. Sailor Moon/Usagi.. it's just so... CUTE. ♥ & also Ange Ushiromiya <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Styles

Skribbz1990 - Apr 23, 2009

10 by theatricals »»
Apr 25, 2012 12:32 PM

» Characters you want added

Skribbz1990 - Mar 30, 2009

37 by JadeValkyrie »»
May 21, 2010 7:38 PM

» Hair Care Advice

Xer0 - Apr 9, 2009

3 by PlatinumSouls »»
Apr 17, 2009 4:12 PM

» Hair style advice.

Skribbz1990 - Mar 31, 2009

2 by PlatinumSouls »»
Apr 3, 2009 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.