Forum Settings
Forums

Updated Version of What anime you would live in?

New
Mar 19, 2007 10:04 AM

Mar 2007
I know there was a previous post of this a couple of months ago: but people could've changed their minds SO.

Let's say life was like that one movie 'Pagemaster'... You were reading your favorite manga (or whatever, the anime doesn't have to be manga-based) - which one would you want to get sucked into?

I'm going to say 'Naruto' just because I'd want to build sand-castles with Gaara. rofl.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 19, 2007 10:14 AM
Mar 2007
Despite (or perhaps: because) of it not being all thát unrealistic or fantasy-worldish: Honey & Clover...

I could post a huge rant on why I would love to live in a world like that (along with the people in it), but that'd be a waste of time.
Mar 19, 2007 10:31 AM

Mar 2005
hah, that was meant to be a daily thing, with ppl's minds changing everyday but sure.

Kanon once again, or any Key game, would be great to live in.
Mar 19, 2007 10:48 AM

Mar 2007
Gaara wears little too much eyeshadow :P

i sound real retarded but for somereason Pokemon comes to mind... something about capturing monsters in a capsule (b/c 'balls' sounds a little off) and if somone pisses you off you can throw the capsules at somones face and then demolish with whatever monster. Or use them to finish mundane chores.

But what i would really prefer would be an Ikkitousen school system, Comic party lifestyle, then a Gantz afterlife...

sounds a little complex if you want me to 'elabo' then ask :)

gotta go to library real quick :(

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Mar 19, 2007 11:14 AM

Mar 2007
Well to be honest, when I read the topic, pokemon came to mind over here as well......... I mean, you don't need special powers yourself, and apparently you can just "train" pokemon your whole life without having to earn money with some kind of job (since you can just stay at pokemon centers for food and a bed).

Besides that, I guess it would be fun if I were in a school like in most school comedies.

And if I could have the same powers as in the anime/manga, I'd like living the FMA world. Using alchemy would be so much easier.......
Mar 19, 2007 11:26 AM

Jan 2007
I did dream about it 2 times I want to live in pokemon world too. 2 One piece make all my dreams come true. 3 something like gundam seed I want to be a superhuman with a cool looking robot.
Mar 19, 2007 11:26 AM

Mar 2007
ranivus said:
Gaara wears little too much eyeshadow :P

insomniacs are sexy?
Mar 19, 2007 11:27 AM

Mar 2007
boursk said:
Well to be honest, when I read the topic, pokemon came to mind over here as well......... I mean, you don't need special powers yourself, and apparently you can just "train" pokemon your whole life without having to earn money with some kind of job (since you can just stay at pokemon centers for food and a bed).

Besides that, I guess it would be fun if I were in a school like in most school comedies.

And if I could have the same powers as in the anime/manga, I'd like living the FMA world. Using alchemy would be so much easier.......

Hah if i need anything i just need to clap my hands and slap the ground :)

Mar 19, 2007 11:28 AM

Mar 2005
ranivus said:
Hah if i need anything i just need to clap my hands and slap the ground :)

only if you saw the gate dude :)
Mar 19, 2007 11:31 AM

Mar 2007
Well drawing a circle or snapping my fingers is ok with me XD (damn mustang is cool XD )
Mar 20, 2007 5:27 AM

Mar 2007
boursk said:
Well drawing a circle or snapping my fingers is ok with me XD (damn mustang is cool XD )

skrew drawing circles.... how in the hell do they freehand a perfect circle of standard FMA size? thats physically and scientifically impossible... (maybe i just suck at making circles)

Mar 20, 2007 5:31 AM

Mar 2007
Why else do you think you need to study and train for years to be able to do alchemy. The elric brothers were just prodigies at making perfect round circles. If they would live in our world and age, they would be mangaka at 5 XD
Mar 20, 2007 8:00 AM

Nov 2004
Lol as i think it was pretty well said in there, drawing the circle was only a minimal part of the job =P
Mar 20, 2007 1:35 PM

Mar 2007
<----------------- (has been drawing circles for the past 6 hours)

Mar 20, 2007 1:39 PM

Mar 2007
ranivus said:
&lt;----------------- (has been drawing circles for the past 6 hours)

great, now when you've mastered the art of drawing circles, all you need to do is find a way to go through the gate to the alchemist world....... XD
Mar 20, 2007 3:13 PM

Mar 2007
I would like to be in MAR-then I can try and collect all the powerful and rare ARMs, just like Dorothy.
Mar 20, 2007 3:53 PM

Aug 2006
One Piece I guess

....Cause pirates are cool...
Mar 20, 2007 4:03 PM

Jul 2006
Ouran High School Host Club, but only if I was one of the super-rich kids. What girl wouldn't love being at a school with an awesome host club (daily doses of the Hitachiin Brothers!!! <3 )
Mar 20, 2007 4:04 PM

Jan 2007
Shuffle, i would love to be in a world with gods and devils
Mar 20, 2007 4:06 PM

Oct 2006
I my case 2 animes

running_lemon said:
One Piece I guess

....Cause pirates are cool...
QFT , and I would preferably turn into Enel but with a friendlier personality... hmm... or not. :)

And secondly Juuni Kokuki. Who knows, perhaps I could get picked to be Tai next ruller ^_^
Mar 20, 2007 4:41 PM

Mar 2007
Personally, I'll always want to live in the world of Berserk, but I doubt I'd last long. ._.
Mar 20, 2007 5:09 PM

Mar 2007
Well, it's hard t decide since most series these days are so different from one another. God, I'm actualy going to have to think about this...

-hours later-

Well, I've come to the same conclusion as several others here. Pokèmon would be pretty awesome. I just like the idea of getting to shame random people with my hyped up mutants. xD How often do you get to run around the entire world with a growing group of obedient alien pets?!

If it wasn't Pokèmon, it'd probably be...Samurai Champloo. There's so much killing there (Japan waaay back when), but the odds of surviving aren't bad. You could be totally kick-ass at some style of swordsmanship and then everyone would just die at your feet. It could be awesome, and hanging out with people like Mugen, Jin, and Fuu would be a blast. If it wasn't Samurai Champloo, it'd have to be Rurouni Kenshin.

Finally- this was in no order. of course- I think it would be a lot of fun to live in the Naruto world. I like it because there's almost nothing in common with this world (world?) and it's not everyday that you get to fight with people for school. xD It's all a very nice arrangement, really. Life is about fighting, rising through the ranks at a young age, and then killing people that always seem to invade.
Mar 20, 2007 5:30 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I'd just go with Haruhi's world. F the rest lol.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 20, 2007 7:06 PM

Feb 2007
Dragonball universe because I soooo want to do a Kamehameha. That would be sweet.

otherwise the GTO universe so I could hang with Onizuka. Fun Fun.
Mar 20, 2007 7:14 PM

Oct 2006
Faust721 said:
Apr 7, 2007 5:14 AM

Jan 2005
Lupus_Inu said:
Personally, I'll always want to live in the world of Berserk, but I doubt I'd last long. ._.
I would like to live in that world too! But probably I'd just be some poor farmer :p

Maybe the world of Mushishi would be nice :)
(hopefully with the soundtrack playing in the background) :P
Apr 7, 2007 6:55 PM

Feb 2007
DNAngel definitely! Ohhh that would be so awesome..

That and Hunter X Hunter which would be really cool.
Anti Loli Association Sick of Lolis? Come join the ALA!
Apr 8, 2007 10:23 PM

Apr 2007
i've always liked the set-up in princess mononoke, all quiet and peaceful and stuff xP
or anyplace where i can wear a yukata.. like in kenshin's or in samurai champloo ^.^

... The same night awaits us all ... ~ Horace
Apr 8, 2007 11:29 PM

Apr 2007
Hmmm, difficult decision but I'd have to go with Shaman King.
I'd hang out with Yoh everyday, just being lazy...listening to music.
Apr 9, 2007 12:31 AM

Mar 2007
for me it would be Gintama, reading jump with gintoki, having nice converasions with shinpachi and wrestle with kagura :D
Apr 9, 2007 11:08 AM

Mar 2007
I got a better one than what i had....

the best ani-verse i would live in is &quot;he is my master&quot; and i would be Yoshitaka

that would be kikass owning 1,000,000,000,000,000 yen :) and on top of all that own a HUGE house and have 3 super kawaii maids working for me and a pet alligator thats just as pervy as I...

Apr 9, 2007 11:12 AM

Apr 2007
I would live in Bleach Anime verse, because when you live in SS you dont seems to age...and it seems like the perfect way to while away eterinity. You could learn anything you wanted. You could do anything you wanted.

Plus my Bankai would own.
Apr 9, 2007 2:25 PM

Mar 2005
Sandgolem said:
I would live in Bleach Anime verse, because when you live in SS you dont seems to age...and it seems like the perfect way to while away eterinity. You could learn anything you wanted. You could do anything you wanted.

u do age...how did renji and rukia grow up?
Apr 9, 2007 6:37 PM

Apr 2007

I'd want to be in Ouran and, yes, because of the dose of Hitachiin brothers. x3
Or Hunny-Sempai because I could just squeal over him and spend all my money on buying cakes and sweets for him. It also seems they get to have a bunch of fun just being silly all day. Besides the classes, but they're all super smart, so I guess that doesn't matter. o.O

Or, for another choice, I guess I would choose Cowboy Bebop. I'd love to be an outlaw with all that hi-tech equipment. Just going through space, catchin' bounties and all that. -^^-
I guess Outlaw Star could fit with that too, maybe...
Apr 9, 2007 9:11 PM

Mar 2007
wildebeest0001 said:
Sandgolem said:

its like an elf thing from child hood to maturity is relatively quick but once you are fully matured then you stay like that for most of your lifetime... then you start to age into an old man

Apr 10, 2007 10:07 AM

Mar 2007
hmmm let me see..

well.. Bleach world for sure... wearing hakamas, having your own personalized zanpakutou, and having a chance to get a bankai, turn into a captain and wear those white clothes.... geez! it's for me! aUhAUha...

but i think that another ani-verse where i reaaally would like to be in, is hinata-sou in love hina .... definitely!! AUhUhaUha!!!

^_^
&quot;It's Hitsugaya Taichou to you..!!! &not;&not;*!!&quot;

hey... extremely-ultra-nice Bleach clubs: Hitsugaya and Ulquiorra clubs ^_^! join now xDD
Apr 10, 2007 10:22 AM

Apr 2007
wildebeest0001 said:

Yeah but notice that alot of people are hundreds of years old. Rukia has many decades under her belt.
Apr 10, 2007 10:38 AM

Mar 2007
Sandgolem said:

Same here. Or i'll like to travel around with the Tsubasa guys!!mmmm.... or Naruto, for the same reasons Reverseharem has. But i would like to have a Charizard as well....
Apr 13, 2007 3:06 AM

Apr 2007
itainteazy11 said:
Faust721 said:

Magic FTW.
Apr 23, 2007 6:00 AM

Mar 2007
ReverseHarem said:

I'm going to say 'Naruto' just because I'd want to build sand-castles with Gaara. rofl.

i also decided the... worlds... of tsubasa chronicle wouldn't be bad either. but it still can't beat sand-castles w/ gaara.
Apr 23, 2007 6:08 AM

Feb 2007
Lol, sand castles... o_o

Aaaanyway, I'd choose Naruto or Pokemon. As in things like Tsubasa Chronicles, they just seem to be normal worlds as the super natural stuff surprises the villagers alot...

Apr 23, 2007 6:29 AM

Jan 2007
Eureka 7. Because hover boards are win, and those mechs are awesome.. It would also be cool to be in the Outlaw Star verse, so long as I owned a grappler ship ^^.
woo.

Apr 26, 2007 12:56 AM

Mar 2007
SHAD3ALCHEMIST said:
Lol, sand castles... o_o

Aaaanyway, I'd choose Naruto or Pokemon. As in things like Tsubasa Chronicles, they just seem to be normal worlds as the super natural stuff surprises the villagers alot...

well,most of them seem to have magic items, monsters or weird people. i would like to travel through dimensions in the TRC world(s). or to live in the Bleach world. or go and live with Nana in her flat .or anywhere where i could have supernatural powers and/or a giant sword. :P
Apr 26, 2007 1:34 AM

Apr 2007
I dont know. i love mecha's, and i love samarai. But i might pick something like Last Exile, those Vanships were pretty cool. or i might pick something like cowboy bebop. I've always had a certain fascination with space. but when it really comes down to it, i dont really know what i'd pick...especially since my tastes change quite often as i see new anime and decide what would be cool.
Apr 26, 2007 6:20 AM

Mar 2007
Shuffle, and exchange place with Rin.
Apr 28, 2007 1:33 PM

Mar 2007
I would Either choose; Hikaru no Go or Eyeshield 21
I would love either of those too mainly because I love that game Go and I am a sporter myself and yeah trying too run as fast as I can is what I like to do xD
Apr 30, 2007 7:53 PM

Nov 2006
Full Metal Alchemist. Especially if I get to fight Nazis and zepplins with alchemy.
&quot;You know nothing about women&quot;
&quot;Of course not, i'm a man!&quot;
-Guts
Apr 30, 2007 7:54 PM

Feb 2007
weirdly i would like to live in Lucky Star
Apr 30, 2007 8:03 PM

Jan 2007
Hare+Guu. Not only are you in a jungle, you can have internet access.
May 1, 2007 3:52 AM

Apr 2007
Ghost in the Shell - so I could have a cybernetic body.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» anime character you like but wouldn't invite to your birthday party / wedding?

lifesaver64 - 4 hours ago

9 by Akenjah »»
2 minutes ago

» If there a Cute Guys doing cute thing would you watch it?

RedTea33 - May 9

35 by iwasaloneforever »»
4 minutes ago

» Your favorite furry anime character?

Ex-Aid - 9 hours ago

19 by eblf2013 »»
4 minutes ago

» Is the concept of a villain stupid?

Anjuro - 1 hour ago

9 by Anjuro »»
8 minutes ago

» Incomplete Anime

him5012 - May 12

8 by him5012 »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.