Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2009 12:55 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a great episode *___* To see animated Kaji is awesome <3 Kiriya is pretty arrogant one :DD I so want a new season not just specials...I couldnt get enough >__<
Mar 26, 2009 2:25 PM
Oct 2008
Zeino said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a great episode *___* To see animated Kaji is awesome <3 Kiriya is pretty arrogant one :DD I so want a new season not just specials...I couldnt get enough >__<

Where did you see the ep? I want to see it so badly!! ><
Or do you live in Japan... -_-
Mar 26, 2009 2:26 PM

Mar 2008
It's already subbed by horriblesubs.

I really liked it (yay for more bishies!!),
only the voice of Kaji irritated me.
Mar 26, 2009 2:36 PM
Oct 2008
I'm in love with this anime and it's bishies :D !
I can't get enough either XD
I hope they'll make another season,a 2 episode special isn't enough to satisfy me.

Anyway,this episode was very entertaining,
and i LOVE the new characters especially Kaji :3 !
Looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 26, 2009 3:01 PM

Jul 2007
I can't express how amazing Kaji seems right now lmao :3
But I totally agree, we need moar then 2 episodes D: Bring on a new season ;_;

Haha, can't wait to see what the next episode will bring us ♥♥♥

You told me to make you feel [color=#CC6600]like you're in heaven
[/color]
Mar 26, 2009 3:12 PM
Oct 2008
OMG... where did you guys watched it? I can't find it anywhere... ><
Please.. help me ><;

Edit; Okay... I already found it...
And it was great! ^^ Next ep will be the last?! I can't believe that! >.>
maji_saikouMar 26, 2009 4:15 PM
Mar 26, 2009 4:37 PM

Apr 2008
It was a little strange to hear Mamoru Miyano at the beginning of the episode, but Kaji is the perfect guy, if only slightly over enthusiastic with the hand grabbing and declarations! ^^; Plus with him featuring so much not much time remained for the 'Stella Quintet'.

A big plus was finally getting some closure wrt the winner of the concours, and of course, with Len placing first :P

The new red/purple haired guy was pretty annoying, though not quite as brutal as the Chairman D; Poor Hino, Osaki-sempai always trying to help, hopefully she'll get over her fear.

Finally while I like the new ED it's nothing compared to Crescendo :P
Mar 26, 2009 5:27 PM

Dec 2008
Can anybody tell me where to find it with English Subs that's not Crunchyroll (because you need that trial thing)...
Mar 26, 2009 5:30 PM

Oct 2008
connect91 said:
Can anybody tell me where to find it with English Subs that's not Crunchyroll (because you need that trial thing)...

you can find it on animetake.com
:D

Mar 26, 2009 5:30 PM

Jul 2007
Get the horriblesubs one.

Also I just can't believe this will all end in one episode. They are going to show 2 concerts in one episode and also have made a couple? IMPOSSIBLE XD
Mar 26, 2009 5:32 PM

Dec 2008
Vampire-Alice said:
connect91 said:

Thanks so much. I was looking everywhere ^.^
*Time to phone my friends and spam their offline MSN with links*
Mar 26, 2009 5:33 PM

Oct 2008
yeah :/
I wish there's more episodes :(

Mar 26, 2009 5:34 PM

Oct 2008
connect91 said:
Thanks so much. I was looking everywhere ^.^
*Time to phone my friends and spam their offline MSN with links*

no problem ;D

Mar 26, 2009 5:46 PM
Mar 2009
how do you watch the anime? i can't find the video on this website someone help me please. i really want to wach this anime!! ive been waiting someone msg back pelase
Mar 26, 2009 7:27 PM

Mar 2008
Vampire-Alice said:
connect91 said:

you can download it through torrent at nyaatorrents.org
Mar 26, 2009 9:32 PM
Oct 2008
so sad i cant even watched it although i am a anime member...but i downloaded it from nyaatorrents.org...i am looking forward to the subbed ep 2...
Mar 26, 2009 10:04 PM
Jan 2009
overall I liked it...but there were a few things that left me unhappy.

it felt rushed which I mean if they're really only going to have two episodes then that might be why.

Why does Len only have like 2 lines in the whole episode? and where was my hino/tsukimori action?!

Kira=royal pain in the bum.....it's ironic that his name is kira since he totally has the personality of someone with a death note.

oh and so not enough Lili!

Things I did love:

Keichii getting taller and more assertive!!!!

Aoi: he's like a lost puppy the way he follows hino around (but they better not end it with Hino/Kaji)

the music pieces that Hino was playing.....gorgeous choices.

the winter( or are they summer) uniforms..pretty cool.

this episode was pretty sweet...but I hope the next episode is epic
Mar 27, 2009 4:11 AM

Sep 2008
I totally loved it! It's great to see the characters again...

Aoi Kaji is hot. I squealed like a silly fangirl when he held Hino's hand and said "I came here for you." Bonus points as he's voiced by Miyano Mamoru.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Mar 27, 2009 5:01 AM

Dec 2007
Kyaaaa, I really loved it! :D I missed seeing those guys so much. ♥
Hihara was soooo cute with his ponytail and Kaji is cute too! sljasljalsj I want there to be more than 2 eps. T________T
Mar 27, 2009 5:53 AM

Apr 2008
Kaiji is hot, but I don't like his voice .___.

Mar 27, 2009 11:50 AM

Dec 2008
dancingani said:

Kira=royal pain in the bum.....it's ironic that his name is kira since he totally has the personality of someone with a death note.

Ironic, but even more so, the voice actor for Light/Kira in Death Note is the same as Aoi Kaji, Miyano Mamoru...

BTW: Better link http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TAC8GJFK
Mar 27, 2009 2:48 PM

Sep 2008
Oh boy!!!! Just saw it! I'm sure it's not a special, next episode thing are just getting interesting. I love the new characters! And Hihara's hair in the beginning...sooo damn cute ahaha!
Mar 27, 2009 6:04 PM

Dec 2008
i loved it!!! i can't wait to see the next episode!!! it's such a pity that it has only 2 episodes... i wish there would be more... oh well, i'll just read the manga... (-_-)
Mar 27, 2009 11:07 PM

Sep 2008
...I really love the first episode. The new guys are so hot!!! I'm gonna die!!!!...... O__O
Mar 28, 2009 1:45 AM

Jan 2009
one think is i kinda dissapointed with kaji voice =.=a
but yay for a hot bishie X3
i just wish the EP will go longer =_=;
Mar 28, 2009 6:46 AM
Dec 2007
Kaji's voice is really very disappointing. I like Miyano's voice but he shouldn't use it like that...it makes Kaji sound like a little insecure boy that hasn't grown-up yet...It should be more firm and manly ^^;

Apart from that, I liked the episode ~ Does anyone know when the next episodes is aired?
Mar 28, 2009 6:59 AM

Sep 2008
Haha I agree, I was freaking out when I saw Miyano is going to do Kaji's voice, and he sounds so nerdy. But it doesn't matter, maybe it's better this way. I love him!
Mar 28, 2009 7:35 AM

Feb 2009
Kyaa! I just have watched the episode...
Liked it, but... I can not say that I love it. In some moments it was quite... boring? But that were moments.
I like Kaji-kun :D He's so sweet *-*
I'm curious what they'll make with next episode?
http://fairy-end.myminicity.com - please click me sometimes xD
Mar 28, 2009 8:38 AM

Mar 2008
i've watched the episode...
its really great. I really like Hihara...
hope this season will have more ep..

but it only has 2.. awts...

cant wait for next episode....
Mar 28, 2009 5:33 PM

Dec 2007
Jun Fukuyama + Miyano Mamoru = LOVE!! I really couldn't imagine a better anime for that combination, the only problem is, it's a special. Shame they aren't really going to make a second season, because it so would be worth it.
Mar 28, 2009 9:31 PM

Sep 2008
hmmm i think i agree w/ everyone else that kajis voice didnt fit, but r they really gonna jam liek 3 dif back stories into 2 eps?! that seems crazy and 2 concerts? more crazy!

anyways i have a question does anyone else feel like at least this first ep of second passo is kind of pulling the series away from its focus on music? i mean don;t get me wrong i luv the bishis but one thing i liked about this series was the fact that it was able to have all the bishi shots without really compromising the music portions and in this episode they cut all the songs way down from cutting off the solos in the final competition and making hino "give up" in the middle of pretty much every single one of her practice sessions they literally halved the music time and instead they added a rather copious amount of kaji playing sports time and glistening with sweat. which once again i didnt mind but after the first one i think i would have traded bishi time for music time. just my personal opinion. anyone else agree?
Mar 29, 2009 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
Kaiji needs a new voice just as everyone is saying. The episode was great, but I dont see how they can pull off a good ending with only one episode left. Cant they stretch it more into like... 5? It would work out so much smoother and better. MORE FLUFF.

Hihara was SOOO cute in this episode, but I hope we see more action from the boys soon~ I love their assertiveness (And Keiichi's growing body and assertiveness) lD
Mar 29, 2009 5:22 PM

Dec 2007
;-; There should be more than 2 episodes. Gosh this episode had all the guys in it. The theme song for this anime should be 'It's raining men'.
Mar 30, 2009 10:55 AM

Feb 2009
I'm wondering what they will show in second episode... 2 concerts and some clear ending? how they can manage it, I wonder...
http://fairy-end.myminicity.com - please click me sometimes xD
Mar 30, 2009 4:07 PM

Dec 2007
connect91 said:
dancingani said:

Ironic, but even more so, the voice actor for Light/Kira in Death Note is the same as Aoi Kaji, Miyano Mamoru...

I knew the voices sounded familiar! x3
Mar 30, 2009 6:44 PM

Sep 2008
Azul said:
The theme song for this anime should be 'It's raining men'.

Lawl! That would be fun xD
I LOVED this new season! Is this really gonna end in the next ep.? Please noooo! ;_;

*^*Random Rant*^*
Mar 31, 2009 10:59 AM

Dec 2008
Ayra-chan said:
I'm wondering what they will show in second episode... 2 concerts and some clear ending? how they can manage it, I wonder...

The next La Corda D'oro ~second passo~ episode will air June 5th, 2009...
(http://nekonome.wordpress.com/category/kiniro-no-corda-series/)
Apr 1, 2009 7:47 PM

Feb 2009
June 5...
*sniffle*
Once again I have to patiently wait like the 1st Episode...
But its great!
Daisuke Kishio, Jun Fukuyama and now Mamoru Miyano!?
But...
Mamoru Miyano's voice doesn't suit Kaji so its a shame....
Apr 2, 2009 1:02 PM

Jan 2008
Only two episodes are sooooooooooo not enough... and also waiting until june is not fair at all T.T
Apr 2, 2009 2:32 PM

Sep 2008
The next episode is in june? W...why?
Apr 2, 2009 4:04 PM
May 2008
OMG MIYANO MAMORU! haha love him.
but yeah, what's up with only two eps? this will definitely be rushed.
Still, okay good ep. No new songs (pieces played) either. I guess that really shows you this will only be two eps if they don't even bother putting in many new songs.
Too bad.
Apr 4, 2009 10:42 AM

Apr 2008
Ah~! I missed this show! ;_;
Greattt. :) Sucks there's such a large gap between the second episode's release!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2009 11:52 AM

Apr 2007
This is still as average as the series, but I enjoyed it. Kiriya seems like my type of character so I look forward to seeing more of him :3
And Miyano Mamoru just doesn't seem to fit Kaji that well :/
Apr 9, 2009 11:49 PM
Apr 2009
its pretty good...
but so short!!!
there has to be an "extend next episodes" button here somewhere!!!
wahhh!!!
but it would be alright with me if its 2 episodes only, but 5 hours long!!! w0o0o0!!!
nonstop watching, right???
i mean, we have to wait so long, so why not, right???
Apr 10, 2009 2:44 PM

May 2008
I really enjoyed watching it and Kaji is seriously awesome.Etou ~Even though he's kind of bad I hope to get to know that guy when the episode progresses :D I seriously didn't read the manga so i don't know much about those two .

Can't believe that part 2 is coming on June 5 :( so far.

Love is filled with mystery
Apr 13, 2009 10:58 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh Kaji is so cute! ...yet I dislike him! D: I'm more interested in Etou, since he seems like a rebel kind of character which we didn't see yet. (and his hair is awesome! @_@) I think there's enough guys chasing after Hino... So in my opinion, the anime doesn't need Kaji. Overall though, we got to see all the main characters and some performances so it was really enjoyable. Kazuki is adorable as usual!~ x3
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Apr 18, 2009 4:09 PM

Oct 2007
I loved this episode! Although 2 episodes isn't really satisfying I am still hope that it will be as good as if it was a proper season.
There are quite a few new characters that were introduced and I love the red haired guy! (although he was a little harsh on Kahoko).
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Apr 23, 2009 9:04 AM

Oct 2008
i wish there's more episodes.. not only two :(
I can't wait for the 2nd episode ^^

Apr 24, 2009 10:31 PM

Dec 2008
Not to shabby
it would've been better if it were a whole 2nd season....
the name decieved me T-T
Apr 26, 2009 4:26 AM

Oct 2008
Chacopal said:

it would've been better if it were a whole 2nd season....

yeah, I agree... I wish there's full season.. not just 2 episodes :/

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » La Corda D'Oro ~secondo passo~ Episode 2 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jun 5, 2009

41 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 8, 2017 12:30 PM

» New season?

Aojo - Dec 7, 2010

0 by Aojo »»
Dec 7, 2010 2:37 PM

» DVD Version subbed by Strawberry Mint Subs

MaeShareaza - Sep 2, 2010

0 by MaeShareaza »»
Sep 2, 2010 5:13 AM

» when will the season 2 of la corda going to start? XD

anndie_rose - Dec 28, 2008

22 by shelisiyah »»
Jun 23, 2009 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.