Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2014 8:57 AM
Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finished as many hentai: the child was left with the two women. May have sequel.
Jan 27, 2014 5:40 AM

Aug 2009
This is one of the most badass series out there. So mind-twisting, so evil, so hot.

"My asshole is on fire" lol

Good development, no weird fetish other than anal which is acceptable.

10/10 Will fap again
Aug 14, 2015 10:01 AM
Jun 2014
Wow that guy knows how to get things done.
Sep 13, 2016 6:06 AM
Sep 2016
It was interesting & slightly unpredictable (except for the scene in the public park toilet; most erotic stories definitely have one).

The title is misleading though, both the episodes were more about the son than the mother. Considering the son's dislike for the step father & his actions against the step sister it could be named "The Vexed Son" or something like it :P
But I'm guessing its so bcoz the word Mother is more attractive in a title than Son.
CasteismHaterSep 13, 2016 6:10 AM
Nov 20, 2017 4:13 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO Ryouichi just sent the pic like that.
LMAO at Ryouichi calling Miki a father-con.
Miki into anal. Oh snap.
So after seeing that she got recorded on video, she still thinks the pic is fake. lol
LMAO Dude going away for a month. It's over.
You gonna sit on the dirty ass toilet seat without putting the cover down. lol
Oh shit! Ryouichi finished with kaasan then went straight home to bang Miki. The beast has been unleashed.
Anal. Nice.
Wait...Miki was knocked out? LMAO
Ah shit! 3some.
Symmetrical docking.
Jaa, hajime yoka.

Good series. Not only did incest is wincest happen, but it ended up as a 3some. Nice. Ryouichi's seiyuu sounds so familiar. I can't remember the name.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 16, 2017 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the sister's reaction to her brother taking his pants off: "Anyway, this situation is turning worse."
Jul 11, 2019 9:42 PM

Jun 2019
This episode wasn't as boring, yet I found it somewhat less memorable.

I'm almost shocked that Junko figured out it was Ryouichi that raped her. Obviously the audience knows it's him because we're told so, and we can also see him as well as use the meta. However, from an in-universe perspective it's quite surprising. I think the writers were implying that because they've had sex before she would recognize it was him. But I still find that hard to believe. That's some serious Near-level plot convenience shit.

My favorite scene is definitely Miki's reaction to the text. "That bastard!"

The sex scenes, just like in the previous episode, felt very slow. But I don't think the rest of the episode was as bad as the previous one.

The "threesome" was kinda dull (in my opinion), although I must admit, I was a little distracted when I was watching.

The second best scene was definitely the one when Ryouichi and Junko kiss, a nice payoff is always apriciated.

I'm a little dissapointed that nothing happened between Miki and her father, since that plot point was set up. But I guess by anime logic all the female characters must bend to the will of the bland male protagonist's penis.

All in all I guess I enjoyed this series, though clearly not as much as most people ( which is fine). For me it was only a little above average. Tbh the art (and a few of the lines) is what saved it, as is often the case.
Wicker_Senpai93Jul 3, 2021 10:20 PM
Nov 16, 2020 4:44 AM
Nov 2020
anyone have the episode english sub on mediafire plz help
Nov 6, 2021 5:52 PM
Dec 2017
indeed i really liked this alot

Oct 24, 2022 9:53 PM

Nov 2010
That stepsister is so hot I was looking forward to her getting f*cked hard, especially in the ass! Very nice!
This was really good! Both the stepsister and the mom look so hot during that crazy sex session at the end. I just wish it was uncensored. 7/10
Oct 17, 2023 11:18 AM
Oct 2023
overall opinion :
1. the similarity is only the incest sex between the mom and the son, but this time it's biological son so uhhh too incest for me.
2. the story is too forced but if you're looking for a hardcore hentai with a "not bad" story and beautiful girls with nice big titties, this is for you.
3. uncensored is making my rate even lower

taboo charming mother is still number 1 for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yokorenbo: Immoral Mother Episode 1 Discussion

Azetaminofen - Jan 22, 2014

13 by Rexsidol_26 »»
Aug 9, 2023 11:31 PM

» Epic

TheNVS - Jul 17, 2012

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Nov 6, 2021 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.