Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 18, 2014 12:52 PM

Nov 2012
No rin votes, come on people.......
Seppuku and hikikomori number of votes is quite interesting. I guess Seo succeeded in making both the main characters unpopular.
Jan 18, 2014 1:24 PM
Jan 2014
Well, if you sum the votes for Yuzuki's and Haruto's deaths you get more than their happy ending, so the MC's are not popular! =P
Jan 18, 2014 1:24 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
No rin votes, come on people.......
Seppuku and hikikomori number of votes is quite interesting. I guess Seo succeeded in making both the main characters unpopular.

That or suicide is less likely to happen. How about depression? I mean if yuzuki ends up dead or with another guy, he might not be the same. Heck, he might plan on being a hikkikomori. Well, maybe until either asuka, rin, or yuzuki snaps him out of it.
Jan 18, 2014 1:38 PM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Well like said. Haruto was never able to properly talk to Yuzuki and he never planned ahead in the relationship and kinda just let things go. Hence why he had to break up, because he didn't think about any of the consequences the future might have.

I'm not saying it would be a fully acceptable ending. Just more acceptable because they had a break up. If they didn't break up then I would say no, but since he's allowed that....only having them break up for less than 6 chapters is crap and worthless. Hence why there is no way he will make an acceptable ending at this point. He pretty much screwed his own story more because he has no respect for it obviously.

I guess, but to be honest I don't really see any problem with them getting back together that fast. Is not like they broke up for something really mayor. Haruto broke up with her for something silly, not cause they were growing apart. Seo could have well made them break up by a misunderstanding when Adachi showed up in his apartment, but he didn't, and chose the silly and easy to fix break up. At least to me it seems pretty easy to fix.

I do agree that it could have just played out like "oh we were just being stupid" and get right back together again. But that is facebook drama level material haha. So regardless it would be a crappy ending just because he would have to stoop so low.

And lawl at the Kazama ending. Come on now...lets keep things at least in the realm of reality for this manga.

That being said, if he's already bound to have a crap ending. He might as well just have the marriage ending to please the majority of fans. No reason to pull any crazy bs at this point as it wouldn't really please anyone.
hyperknees91Jan 18, 2014 1:44 PM
Jan 18, 2014 3:24 PM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Well like said. Haruto was never able to properly talk to Yuzuki and he never planned ahead in the relationship and kinda just let things go. Hence why he had to break up, because he didn't think about any of the consequences the future might have.

I'm not saying it would be a fully acceptable ending. Just more acceptable because they had a break up. If they didn't break up then I would say no, but since he's allowed that....only having them break up for less than 6 chapters is crap and worthless. Hence why there is no way he will make an acceptable ending at this point. He pretty much screwed his own story more because he has no respect for it obviously.

I guess, but to be honest I don't really see any problem with them getting back together that fast. Is not like they broke up for something really mayor. Haruto broke up with her for something silly, not cause they were growing apart. Seo could have well made them break up by a misunderstanding when Adachi showed up in his apartment, but he didn't, and chose the silly and easy to fix break up. At least to me it seems pretty easy to fix.

I do agree that it could have just played out like "oh we were just being stupid" and get right back together again. But that is facebook drama level material haha. So regardless it would be a crappy ending just because he would have to stoop so low.

And lawl at the Kazama ending. Come on now...lets keep things at least in the realm of reality for this manga.

That being said, if he's already bound to have a crap ending. He might as well just have the marriage ending to please the majority of fans. No reason to pull any crazy bs at this point as it wouldn't really please anyone.

okay, since haruto and yuzuki wont get back together considering how short the next few chapters are gonna be, in your own words and ideas, how will this manga finally end?
Jan 18, 2014 3:51 PM

Aug 2008
Uh well.

If he wants them to get back together. He could either A: Transfer him to tokyo, or wherever Yuzuki is going to be. B: Have him quit and realize it's not worth it. C: Get lectured by his friends and do the same as B. D: Pregnancy makes him forced to do B.

So yeah...I won't even bother on giving any other ending ideas because we all know it will have a "miracle" ending now.
Jan 18, 2014 3:59 PM

Nov 2012
Since peer pressure seems to be working
Harem ending anybody...
Jan 18, 2014 4:02 PM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Uh well.

If he wants them to get back together. He could either A: Transfer him to tokyo, or wherever Yuzuki is going to be. B: Have him quit and realize it's not worth it. C: Get lectured by his friends and do the same as B. D: Pregnancy makes him forced to do B.

So yeah...I won't even bother on giving any other ending ideas because we all know it will have a "miracle" ending now.

with a miracle ending keeping in "secret" i would rather focus on him getting a baby and having some kind of surprise twist at the end. seriously, yuzuki is so annoying.
Jan 18, 2014 4:07 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Harem ending anybody...

oh i wish! anything better than yuzuki! she seems uninteresting and again irritating. haruto may make some dumb decisions and is foolish at times but yuzuki has definitely dropped the idiot ball. my god he should've stuck with asuka. heck, with rin it would've been interesting to see their relationship develop.

what woul be better is a doujinshi alternate ending with either of the girls marrying haruto with the exception of akari since this week's fantasy chapter shows them as a married couple.

i just wish for death or separation. seriously, we want something unpredictable. them getting hitched and having a kid is not something original
Jan 18, 2014 4:12 PM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
Harem ending anybody...

Yes I want Akari to divorce her husband and Nanami to break up with her boyfriend. All so they can come together and be with Haruto, the king of cool and awesomeness.

Well I won't lie...that would be kind of funny.
Jan 18, 2014 4:15 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

i just wish for death or separation. seriously, we want something unpredictable. them getting hitched and having a kid is not something original

Predictable or expected reaction from someone who fav. character is not winning.

I got it you don't like her, but your hate is starting to go out of proportion. Hey, I never liked kazama, but I wasn't wishing for his dead.
Jan 18, 2014 4:17 PM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:
Harem ending anybody...

Yes I want Akari to divorce her husband and Nanami to break up with her boyfriend. All so they can come together and be with Haruto, the king of cool and awesomeness.

I would like that, and if it ends like Omamori Himari http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9357/xhr0.jpg even better.
jose21Jan 18, 2014 4:44 PM
Jan 18, 2014 4:25 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Predictable or expected reaction from someone who fav. character is not winning.

I got it you don't like her, but your hate is starting to go out of proportion. Hey, I never liked kazama, but I wasn't wishing for his dead.

well it's not that i hate her that i want her dead, it's just that her death does have some potential on haruto considering how he sacrifised everything for her and has shown some emotional feeling towards her. with that i would love to see haruto go under some stages of depression and could also either have sex with either rin, asuka, or akari(this is just a reference to 219. also sex is also some stage of depression). after some creative ways to fix him he decides to move on with his life and start over with either asuka because he hurt her in the past and has to start over with her, rin because of their chemistry, or nagato because she has feelings for him, seems likable and relatable enough, and has not been shown eversince she asked him out. but since this manga has a few chapters left i say "have fun on your trip yuzuki! and make sure you watch 5cm. it's a great movie :)"
Jan 18, 2014 4:33 PM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:
Harem ending anybody...

the fujikawa kid seems alright. he looks untrustworthy though. he seems like one of those people who look cute and innocent on the outside, but a danger psycopath on the inside. i won't warn you if he tried to stab nanami to death after the slept together.

narumi on the other hand.......yeah i don't like him. he seems like a total womanizer and i won't be surprised if akari dumps his ass because he was making out with some other woman.
Jan 19, 2014 1:48 AM

Dec 2013
I voted for Haru x Yuzu. I won't lie that a harem ending would be most kinky but with only 4 chapters left, a huge part of me was just hoping for a realistic and logical happy ending. I guess the fantasy chapters serve its purpose well it could also be Seo's way to appease fans (Note: Yuzuki fantasy will be last) also make sense if a happy ending was planned way before. The release time for last chapter and Yuzu's fantasy will be about the same time.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 1:54 AM

Dec 2013
BladesOfTime said:
Directly from mangafox.me:
by King_80

After I read this I got chills as how realistic this ending might be :D

I hope not. Only Haru is silly enough to treat a guy who snatches Yuzu by playing the death card a friend. To be honest, that guy never truly wanted Haru and Yuzu to be together till his death. Hatred ceases after death.. probably why people starts to pity that dude.
I hope he won't be the factor that pulls them back together. Never liked Kazama since the begining.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 3:14 AM

Jun 2013
As long as Haruto doesn't end up with Yuzuki I will be happy :)
Jan 19, 2014 4:10 AM
Dec 2013
BladesOfTime said:

so will i. this iracle better be something that isn't yuzuki because we'v all seen this coming since the very beginning
Jan 19, 2014 6:30 AM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:
BladesOfTime said:
Directly from mangafox.me:
by King_80

After I read this I got chills as how realistic this ending might be :D

I hope not. Only Haru is silly enough to treat a guy who snatches Yuzu by playing the death card a friend. To be honest, that guy never truly wanted Haru and Yuzu to be together till his death. Hatred ceases after death.. probably why people starts to pity that dude.
I hope he won't be the factor that pulls them back together. Never liked Kazama since the begining.

I wish not to see Kazama again, but wouldn't be surprise if there is a little mention of him before the ending. Is hard to admit, but he is Haruto's hero.
Jan 19, 2014 6:32 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
BladesOfTime said:

so will i. this iracle better be something that isn't yuzuki because we'v all seen this coming since the very beginning

If he commits seppuku or becomes a hikikomori, he won't end up with her.
Got to love how that is the second most favorite end.......
Jan 19, 2014 6:48 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
BladesOfTime said:

yeesh, why do you want haruto to commit suicide? i know it's for drama but it doesn't feel right in this book. i rather have him fall under depression and find someone new. seriously, yuzuki aka citrus is very annoying
Jan 19, 2014 6:52 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
BladesOfTime said:

yeesh, why do you want haruto to commit suicide? i know it's for drama but it doesn't feel right in this book. i rather have him fall under depression and find someone new. seriously, yuzuki aka citrus is very annoying

I find Haruto more annoying than anyone in this manga, and some people seems to think that way as well.
Jan 19, 2014 6:58 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
BladesOfTime said:

I find Haruto more annoying than anyone in this manga, and some people seems to think that way as well.

yeah, he may be an idiot but i still like him. heck, people still root for him being with asuka and rin so i believe there's something. heck, i just hope that earth shattering miracle is....who am i kidding? i said this over and over again. FUCK YOU SEO!
Jan 19, 2014 7:00 AM

Oct 2013
Yes, Haruto is annoying. I want my own option in the questionnaire.

Me x Asuka
Me x Yuzuki
Me x Asuka x Yuzuki

Joking aside.... at the end of the next chapter Haruto is gonna meet Yuzuki by accident.
Jan 19, 2014 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
Bebop probably has the best and most famous ending it left for you to decide which is awesome it's pretty much like The Sopranos with that.
Jan 19, 2014 7:02 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:

Me x Asuka
Me x Yuzuki
Me x Asuka x Yuzuki

Joking aside.... at the end of the next chapter Haruto is gonna meet Yuzuki by accident.

them metting again after him meeting with asuka(i know i said this alot. seriously, a guy can dream.) and talking about their relationship thus them being together JUST AS WE PREDICTED!
Jan 19, 2014 7:03 AM
Dec 2013
Toothless_Snake said:
Bebop probably has the best and most famous ending it left for you to decide which is awesome it's pretty much like The Sopranos with that.

something seo should take inspirations from. we pretty much can tell that he doesn't give a crap out this series anyway.
Jan 19, 2014 7:06 AM

Jul 2013
they both suicide
Jan 19, 2014 7:07 AM

Aug 2008
I fully expect a tomoyo ova ending now. Just watch it happen.
Jan 19, 2014 7:09 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
I fully expect a tomoyo ova ending now. Just watch it happen.

yeah, i bet the tomoyo is gonna be asuka since both a different girl the MC ends up with and both are tomboys. i pray for a tomoya like ending!
Jan 19, 2014 7:11 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Me x Asuka
Me x Yuzuki
Me x Asuka x Yuzuki

them metting again after him meeting with asuka(i know i said this alot. seriously, a guy can dream.) and talking about their relationship thus them being together JUST AS WE PREDICTED!

+1 approval
Jan 19, 2014 7:15 AM
Dec 2013
since they've mentioned new years i suppose this is, get ready for this peopel, ANOTHER TIME SKIP!
Jan 19, 2014 7:21 AM

Nov 2012
Know what, I think it will go like this:

259 Pretty much a repetition of this chapter but with Asuka or Rin or both.

260 Haruto finds kazama's helmet, thinks about what Kazama would have done, quite a few memories of his fallen hero.... and the end of the chapter he goes out to look for Yuzuki, only to find her pregnant or holding a baby in her arms depending on how much time has passed (cliffhanger).

261 starts with Haruto thinking she has move on and found someone esle. Then the miracle, the baby is named Daiki, so it is his baby. Haruto feels like an asshole, ask for forgiveness, and then a small time skip to their wedding, END.
jose21Jan 19, 2014 7:24 AM
Jan 19, 2014 7:23 AM

Oct 2013
As long the time skip is not too long it's alright, I think.
Jan 19, 2014 7:25 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Know what, I think it will go like this:

259 Pretty much a repetition of this chapter but with Asuka or Rin or both.

260 Haruto finds kazama's helmet, thinks about what Kazama would have done, quite a few memories of his fallen hero.... and the end of the chapter he goes out to look for Yuzuki, only to find pregnant or holding a baby in her arms (cliffhanger).

261 starts with Haruto thinking she has move on and found someone esle. Then the miracle, the baby is named Daiki, so it is his baby. Haruto feels like an asshole, ask for forgiveness, and then a small time skip to their wedding, END.

yeah, i think it'll go like that. if not, then i have no idea what we can expect
Jan 19, 2014 7:39 AM

Oct 2013
259: Haruto has some work to do in Tokyo and is meeting the important places which reminds him of Yuzuki. At the night and at the last stop, he meet Yuzuki....cliffhanger

260: smalltalk but then both of them begin to cry and hug, kiss another like horny animals.

261: Marriage....Haruto and Yuzukis father conduct a conversation about Yuzukis future(like in Seos former manga Suzuka)
Another time skip that shows us Daikis birth.
Jan 19, 2014 7:46 AM

Aug 2008
If Yuzuki really had a baby in her arms and never told Haruto she was pregnant....wow what a dumb woman lawl.

I honestly hope that happens. Might as well make the characters appear as dumb as possible before the end.
Jan 19, 2014 7:55 AM

Oct 2013
But it was that the case then Rin had propably talked to Haruto about Yuzukis pregnancy.
Jan 19, 2014 8:04 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah, especially by this point. If there is going to be a baby, it won't be until they get back together.
Jan 19, 2014 8:07 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
If Yuzuki really had a baby in her arms and never told Haruto she was pregnant....wow what a dumb woman lawl.

I honestly hope that happens. Might as well make the characters appear as dumb as possible before the end.

At this point, I don't think they can go any dumber.
Jan 19, 2014 8:09 AM

Aug 2008
You forget jose....harem endinggggg

It can happen, believe in seo and the power of dumb he possesses.
Jan 19, 2014 8:12 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
You forget jose....harem endinggggg

It can happen, believe in seo and the power of dumb he possesses.

Yeah, quite possible, and Akari still not pregnant, so she can still join the fun.
Jan 19, 2014 8:16 AM
Sep 2012
harem ending was the best option since chapter 1

fuk u Seo
Jan 19, 2014 8:17 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

At this point, I don't think they can go any dumber.

my god, i hate yuzuki and people have a problem with haruto seeing as how the two are. really, why couldn't seo develop haruto like he did with yamato, i understand people compare the two books but at least make the character more relatable. it's just like how some writers of spiderman thinks making the character into a manchild makes it relatable to the readers which is the sole reason why OMD was created. seriously, when haruto as peter parker dumps asuka as mary jane for yuzuki as carlie cooper you know there's a problem. i just which for once they make yuzuki less irritating . i just hope seo just makes us relax by seeing haruto make out with asuka one more time before he shoves her off by telling him that yuzuki is more important and giving her the real reason why he loves yuzuki so much. just call it a hunch since asuka didn't even get a god damn answer

still, i hope the anagami ss or in hyperknees case(which he doesn't want but i kinda do) the tomoya ending where he ends up with asuka instead of yuzuki because you know, a writer of a below average manga has to take inspirations from a below average anime
Jan 19, 2014 8:18 AM

Nov 2012
Harem ending = Best miracle ever, earth shattering indeed
jose21Jan 19, 2014 8:54 AM
Jan 19, 2014 8:57 AM

Oct 2013
In my opinion the end is clear at that point. Haruto will overcome his stupid behavior and meet Yuzuki in the following two chapters. Maybe there is some Asuka-action too. It would be a good thing to see her again.
Jan 19, 2014 9:05 AM
Dec 2013
so when this manga is over, what are you guys gonna do related to this manga besides moving on to another pne? are you gonna make a music video celebrating it's departure before another cash in like the tomoya version from clannad and the anagami ss version or are you guys gonna but in a couple of banners and pretty looking words stating that it's over?
Jan 19, 2014 9:13 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
so when this manga is over, what are you guys gonna do related to this manga besides moving on to another pne? are you gonna make a music video celebrating it's departure before another cash in like the tomoya version from clannad and the anagami ss version or are you guys gonna but in a couple of banners and pretty looking words stating that it's over?

I am gonna cross my fingers, and hope that Seo doesn't destroy Half & Half just like he did it with KNIM.
Jan 19, 2014 9:15 AM

Aug 2008
I'm done with reading long incompleted manga after KNIM is over. Don't have the patience for this stuff.
Jan 19, 2014 9:19 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I am gonna cross my fingers, and hope that Seo doesn't destroy Half & Half just like he did it with KNIM.
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

i doubt it because during the mangas endless suckatude, half and half is getting better and better when reading it. heck, i can tell you that the next few chapter(supposedly more if they want to give us an aftermath arc) are gonna be gorgeous. seriously, who thinks half and half is seo's best work?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.