Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2010 3:19 PM
Jun 2009
Everyone complaining about the ending need to remember that this series is adapted from a visual novel. In the visual novel you can only unlock the happy ending after you have completed every other route, in other words: collected every orb of light. The structure works greatly in the visual novel but it is hard to execute in anime series. Of course they could have ended the series with the sad ending but that would have meant that they would not have completed the story of the visual novel.

And about ending being to unrealistic, supernatural elements have always been a part of key's products and Clannad makes no exception with it's parallel words and Fuuko's story etc. I need to admit, because the episodes 9-21 felt quite realistic the miraculous ending felt kinda out of the place. But still, it is not like there was no foreshadowing done in the previous episodes.
Jun 17, 2010 5:00 PM

Jul 2007
-Tsume- said:
Everyone complaining about the ending need to remember that this series is adapted from a visual novel. In the visual novel you can only unlock the happy ending after you have completed every other route, in other words: collected every orb of light. The structure works greatly in the visual novel but it is hard to execute in anime series. Of course they could have ended the series with the sad ending but that would have meant that they would not have completed the story of the visual novel.

And about ending being to unrealistic, supernatural elements have always been a part of key's products and Clannad makes no exception with it's parallel words and Fuuko's story etc. I need to admit, because the episodes 9-21 felt quite realistic the miraculous ending felt kinda out of the place. But still, it is not like there was no foreshadowing done in the previous episodes.

Yet there was nothing in the series that reflected that until the end, except in passing. When these elements were presented, they were very forced and infringed on the flow of the series. While I understand that KyoAni had to give the complete ending, they half-assed the process leading to it. If they had simply run out of episodes and had to cram in an explanation, I could be somewhat more forgiving. What many fail to remember is that the episodes following this one were a pointless "prequel" episode and a recap. There's no excuse for forgetting how to properly tell the story when you load the end with uselessness on purpose.

Also, while I understand magical realism is Key's calling card, it only inhibits what makes the series stand out. It brings nothing to the table and serves to be nothing more than a Chekhov's Gun so the series can say "yay happy ending!"
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Jun 17, 2010 6:48 PM

Mar 2010
I really love how people consistently beat on a horse that's really so dead at this point it doesn't even resemble a life form any longer. Clannad had a nice (but obviously controversial) ending, and you either like it or you don't. Sooner or later everyone eventually moves onto the next exhibit (which in this case is a metaphor for another anime) and the cycle of debate and death never ends.

~TQ
co_flame said:
If it sells, it works.
Jun 18, 2010 2:05 PM

Jan 2010
-Tsume- said:
Of course they could have ended the series with the sad ending but that would have meant that they would not have completed the story of the visual novel.

Theres an actual good, realistic, non BS ending in the VN? Care to tell?
My tastes > your tastes.
Jun 18, 2010 2:38 PM
Jun 2010
Kaiserpingvin said:

I wouldn't call anything of this depth, but that doesn't really matter, damn word is impossible to use in a coherent fashion between people anyway.

It was pretty deep for me. But yeah, I came to that realization after making that post, what may be "red" for me may not be red for someone else though we both use the term red.

In anycase, I stand by my Apology d'Clannad. :p
Jun 18, 2010 3:30 PM
Jun 2009
TomDawn said:
-Tsume- said:
Of course they could have ended the series with the sad ending but that would have meant that they would not have completed the story of the visual novel.

Theres an actual good, realistic, non BS ending in the VN? Care to tell?

In the VN you can get different endigs so you don't need to wake Nagisa from death to get a happy ending. When you play the after story again, after clearing every other route, you get the true ending and Nagisa survives the childbirth. As I said, I think it works greatly in the VN but in the anime... not so well.
Jun 19, 2010 12:30 AM

Mar 2010
TQ said:
I really love how people consistently beat on a horse that's really so dead at this point it doesn't even resemble a life form any longer. Clannad had a nice (but obviously controversial) ending, and you either like it or you don't. Sooner or later everyone eventually moves onto the next exhibit (which in this case is a metaphor for another anime) and the cycle of debate and death never ends.

~TQ

Best (and truest) post on this thread.
Jul 15, 2010 8:16 AM
Jun 2010
There should've been an "alternate" ending in the anime series then. Loved the last few episodes of ~After Story~ but the fact of the matter is. When you have that much momentum built up, anything but a sad ending is going to alienate the viewers, and completely ruin that mood that was built up. With such an ending, I'd happily declare ~After Story~ the most dramatic pieces of plot I've ever watched. But unfortunately, with my "Lolwtf" face going on in the end, all that despair was shoved back down my throat.

Happy momentum should have happy endings. Sad momentum should have sad endings. It's a device that has created masterpieces; otherwise, it's just another one of those stories that completely turns things around at the last minute. To say that is unrealistic or not is not the question. Realistic situations can have a horrible time turn into that of joy. But when it comes to plot it's all about the momentum and direction. :p

I won't say I was disappointed in the ending. And the whole situation of bringing back everyone to life or whatever was done was as predictable as Nagisa dying from "hints" in the earlier part of the series. What I am disappointed in is the pure potential the ending could've had. Everything was all built up from the previous episode; but ultimately, it didn't offer; and I guess I was expecting that.

Clannad as a whole reminds me quite a bit of Honey and Clover. It had such an interesting plot, things were built up, but in the end, it didn't offer what I was hoping for. But the ending of Clannad wasn't bittersweet (Or was it?).
Jul 16, 2010 6:25 AM

May 2009
Brilliant show and like TQ said; nice but contoversial ending.

But this is hardly new when it comes to anime shows, many great shows have had questionable endings.

When it comes to anime, it really seems that the journey is more important than the actual destination.
Jul 24, 2010 6:59 AM

Jan 2010
lol, i was starting to cry, when fuko appeared, rofl.
and kotomi was awesome o_o
Jul 24, 2010 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
BoogiePop said:
When it comes to anime, it really seems that the journey is more important than the actual destination.

The ending does matter quite a lot in a plot intensive drama anime. If it was just some adventure or comedy where each episode isn't really related to the next one, who cares?
But I don't think people should just let this one slip by like its a minor detail.
My tastes > your tastes.
Jul 24, 2010 4:36 PM

Mar 2010
Soo a Girl from school told me about Clannad and she told me it was going to be sad. After watching this anime I have to admit this was so damn freakiin sad. Really Great Series Im glad it ended in a good note so i can relax now....... i almost stoped watching this it was depressing to a certain point.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 25, 2010 2:57 AM

Jul 2010
I was very pleased with the ending, it would have been awfully sad if things just ended with episode 21.

And I don't really get the complains about the ending not being realistic and how this show was supposed to have been appreciated for its realism. I mean, in season 1 there's a girl who's in coma but still walks around in school (and reappears throughout the show), in season 2 Tomoya spots a ligt orb after the gang fights (Ushio also spots one entering Tomoya's body after he sends his father to his grandmother), and there's a cat who tells Tomoya a story in his dream, and he even learns the cat (or boy) was supposed to grant a wish. And here people are saying the ending is out of the blue and how unrealistic it was compared to the rest of the series.

This is just my opinion though and it's everyone's right to dislike the ending, it's just that I disagree with most of the reasons that people have given.

I do think the circumstances could have been elaborated more in episode 23 or 24, and I would have liked to see more of Tomoya's family being happy and all, but other than that I really did like the ending.
Jul 26, 2010 5:51 AM

Jun 2010
So... Tomoya hit a bad end which involves him and Ushio lying on the streets and dying, then went to start a new game and properly collected all the lights, which allowed him to avoid Nagisa's death, thereby ensuring the family's proper well-being? Cool. :D

And so, the girl and the robot in the other world were Ushio and Tomoya all along? Now I understand why back in the first series, Tomoya thought the story that Nagisa wanted to play for the Theater Club's School Festival seems familiar, but now this brings us another question... Just how did Nagisa know about the story? Would have made more sense if Nagisa were the girl instead of Ushio, but meh.
Jul 30, 2010 5:48 AM

Sep 2009
After having revisited Clannad, I think I will change my rating from a 9 to a 10. Looking back at this and now having played through a lot of the VN...I now understand the orbs of light better and the overall supernatural aspect of this show. Now I know that this has been a theme throughout both seasons and I believe justifies this type of ending.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention....Whoa at Kotomi towards the end. Looks like she's living an adventurous life. Kinda makes me want to see more episodes following the other character's adventures.
Aug 4, 2010 5:57 AM

May 2010
damn this anime i love it damn much it mad me cry a lot even thou i am a man a story like this if it didn't make you sad a the very least you don't just have a human feelings
Aug 4, 2010 11:16 PM

Dec 2008
I was so angry and depressed after ep 16 I cried and deleted the whole series from my computer without finishing. Thank goodness I found my balls again the next night and pushed through to the end. I love happy endings!
Aug 21, 2010 1:25 PM
Feb 2009
damee so that whole few episodes never really happened or what??
Aug 25, 2010 3:16 PM

May 2010
Ok, first I was like

But then
Aug 27, 2010 10:29 PM
Feb 2008
Ok ok so Ushio was really the other girl in the other world. What a Tweest! I thought it was Nagisa and Okzaki as the junk bot all this time.

She rewinds the clock to save everyone? Wasn't she supposed to stay in the other world so everyone's wishes could come true or some shit? ALthough it did sorta blow up....

It's nice that Okzaki got a good ending but the whole drama and everything and the more realistic style of story seemed like it was heading towards him pulling an Akio and running to that former forest currently a hospital place, getting Ushio saved and healthy thanks to some doctors (:P), prayer and divine intervention from her mom

Sure that's not realistic either but it doesn't just erase the last 5 years and change time either you know?
thatguyAug 27, 2010 10:33 PM
Aug 29, 2010 10:07 AM

Sep 2008
I usually don't like predictable endings, but... After so many tears, I'm happy with the end. =\
Sep 2, 2010 11:13 AM

May 2010
So Nagisa didn't die?
Sep 2, 2010 1:12 PM
Nov 2009
i'm with you.... confused the s*** out of me...
Sep 6, 2010 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
Yayy! The whole family was together in the end ^_^
And we also see the other mains for a brief moment ^_^
Sep 6, 2010 7:37 PM
Jul 2010
I was satisfied with the tragic ending, there was no need for a fairy tale happy one... but I guess there had to be some reason behind all that "hidden world" nonsense.

This was one of the few episodes I disliked. Sure, it was happy and all and had its moments... but a happy ending is not required in my book, especially not when it warps the story around completely. I preferred the previous tear-jerker episode, it felt more genuine and really touched me.

I wish for something like the Key productions minus the supernatural (or at least, supernatural in moderation), not story-breaking amounts of it.
Sep 13, 2010 2:59 PM

Aug 2010
i've fallen in love with clannad.
said enough
Oct 10, 2010 8:02 PM

Mar 2010
mizzblue said:
This ending confused me.
I agree with SpaceKozak, wouldve been better if they completely left out the supernatural from the show.
Even in the first season I felt that it didnt enhance the story at all...and though sad, the way it was headed wouldve been more natural and believable. 9/10 anyway

Using supernatural events in a realistic setting is Key's signature, cant blame them for that I guess.
I think this has been linked before but heres a thread for ppl confused about the ending: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=194452
Oct 17, 2010 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
I stopped watching this show after E15 because it was just all to sad, but yesterday and today I had the courage to finish this series. Yet again I cried like a 5 year old but what a series. I'm still stunned. It was sometimes slightly confusing but I don't care:

I was all to beautiful

*wipes tears from eyes*
Oct 19, 2010 9:36 PM
Mar 2010
Most confusing ending since Kanon 2006.
Which I finished yesterday.

I didn't understand a thing about that ending. It was like, Nagisa's dead. PSYCHE. Those 5 episodes didn't mean anything. Ushio's dead. PSYCHE. I didn't understand the whole concept of the alternate universe, either. What as it there for? Why was there only Ushio and Tomoya (kind of) there? Why, why, why is all I kept asking myself. If that was suposed to be an emotional ending because they get reuinted, it totally ruined it for me because I was just trying to find out what the hell was going on. Seriously, they need to explain what is going on better >.>

As much as I didn't like Nagisa dying, I don't think they should have gone back on it. It should have been a, "sucks, she's dead. try to deal," sort of thing. Although I will admit killing off Ushio was kind of heartless ...... but I still would prefer that then bringing them back to life in a random sporatic supernatural event. It's not like this show was consistant in the supernatural depo, so it was just random.

Overall that alternate universe just fucked me up.

But I will admit ep 15-21 made me die crying. and then episode 22 made me go, o.o "........................ wtf?"

PoisonMoon said:
Wait... did Tomoya actually go back in time and start over right before Nagisa was supposed to die? Or did Tomoya die with Ushio, and he met Nagisa in the afterlife who showed him what their life could have been?
could you go back and write this and make it so, please?

Psajdak said:
To be honest, I personally didn't find anything here to cry about.
Same. Same. Same.
eps 15 - 21, yes. Episode 22 it was like the anti-cry.
mylovelyfateOct 20, 2010 3:53 PM

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Oct 22, 2010 7:28 PM

Jun 2009
Love the ending, it was a little complicated but nice!!
Nagisa is back and Ushio also!!
yay!!
And they showed everyone and their life now that was so good!
Oct 27, 2010 11:46 PM
Jul 2018
idk how people are confused...same concept as from Donnie Darko

Tomoya was shown an alternate universe...thats all. the thing that sent him back to the "happy ending" was his acceptance that he was glad to have met nagisa in the beginning, EVEN if it meant having to see her and their ushio die. he came to "love the city" just as nagisa did.

its an anime, n there was an alternate universe from the first ep of the first season (aka robot + young girl). how could you guys not see a "fantasy"-like ending coming???? it was right there from ep 1 lol
Oct 30, 2010 1:58 PM

Aug 2010
It's been a few hours since I have finished this episode, but I'm still overwhelmed with emotions. I didn't think they would pull off such and ending but when they did, I couldn't have been any happier, a tragic ending just wouldn't have felt right (IMHO at least). Clannad is a masterpiece and a work of art, nothing less. Brilliant anime, I'm so glad I checked it out. 10/10 from me (5/5 for the episode). Became an absolute favorite, gave me a beautiful experience, it was a fantastic ride.

Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango daikazoku
Oct 31, 2010 6:56 AM
Mar 2010
restore said:
its an anime, n there was an alternate universe from the first ep of the first season (aka robot + young girl). how could you guys not see a "fantasy"-like ending coming???? it was right there from ep 1 lol
True, and if they did it subtly I really would have hardly cared. But they went back on EVERYTHING interesting that happened in AS and turned what could have been a greaaaat series into a mediocore one. imo, anyway.

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Nov 2, 2010 2:26 PM

Jun 2010
Ow man I cried until I couldn't cry any longer!

Nov 8, 2010 2:31 PM

Dec 2007
Argh! Why did they have to ruin the whole anime like that?!?! I totally hated this end! Gh! And just it was getting the bestthey had to devastate everything!
It was great 'till Ushio died and then...
It was so cool....even I had a skip of heart when the kid passed away and I was just thinking "Oh man...life is really hars, it gave everything to this man and then took it in just a flash. One by one he lost everything he gained and had..."

But maybe they're thinking of continuing the series in third season so they had to think of a way to end the second season so that there is something to put in the next one, dunno, but it really sucked hard whatever the reason is!!!
Nov 8, 2010 10:16 PM

May 2010
hmmm in some point i agree with Enjyu...i also feel that feeling when Ushio died but when i continue to watch it,I'm kinda had a mixed emotion..^_^
Nov 27, 2010 8:56 PM

Jul 2010
When i saw Nagisa die i was like ''oh no!''
And next few episodes i loved how Tomoya and Ushio were having fun together.
And than Ushio dies , to and i was soooo sad!.... i mean upset. :)
I was like ''This can't be happening!!!'

But in the end everything was awesome and Clannad was great to watch , it was a real (Masterpiece) :P
Dec 20, 2010 8:45 AM

May 2010
this episode was wonderful. esp the final part before the extra where they show wat everyone is doing. the scenes they show coupled with the music makes for a wonderful ending to the series. kudos to key for such a wonderful anime.

but i felt the final part showing fuko talking nonsense at the end was a waste of time. i rather they use the final few minutes for a wedding ceremony between tomoya and nagisa with everyone from the show gathered there. they mentioned how they were going to have a wedding ceremony when they have saved enough money but they never bothered to show it. they also never showed any scenes where everyone including ushio and nagisa were gathered together, which was the least i expected to see by the end of the episode. disappointing that the most they showed was a scene when nagisa was pregnant a few episodes back

Jan 12, 2011 12:53 AM

Mar 2009
Wonderful ending. The reason Tomoya was suffering because of his doubts of meeting Nagisa but as soon as he accepted it "Miracle" gave him a second chance.
Jan 17, 2011 8:02 PM

Aug 2010
Best. Anime. Ever. !!!!!
I will always keep this anime dear to my heart. Probably cried around 27 times during the whole thing.
Jan 19, 2011 6:41 AM

Apr 2010
Wow. I never thought that they'd be able to do a last episode as good as this! I watched angel beats first and found the ending very underwhelming with lots of plot holes and unexplained parts, so I was always worried that that might of happened with this too.

I was especially pleased with the girl and the robot part because I have always been so curious about what all that was about. And the whole alternate world thing was foreshadowed from the very beginning, I don't know why some people seem disappointed, it was hinted at from the girl and robot, and also from Ichinose's parent's research.

Have to say, its been a very emotional series and this just finished it perfectly! 10/10
Feb 7, 2011 11:18 AM

Jan 2011
Enjyu said:
Argh! Why did they have to ruin the whole anime like that?!?! I totally hated this end! Gh! And just it was getting the bestthey had to devastate everything!
It was great 'till Ushio died and then...
It was so cool....even I had a skip of heart when the kid passed away and I was just thinking "Oh man...life is really hars, it gave everything to this man and then took it in just a flash. One by one he lost everything he gained and had..."

But maybe they're thinking of continuing the series in third season so they had to think of a way to end the second season so that there is something to put in the next one, dunno, but it really sucked hard whatever the reason is!!!

I can't believe you didn't see this ending coming. Were you not paying attention for the whole series Q.Q?
Feb 14, 2011 6:29 PM
Feb 2011
I just finished watching the episode myself. I've watched a lot of series, but this is the only one I actually feel I need to comment on, even though its not much of a comment.

There hasn't been another series that has touched me emotionally like clannad. Given, there were some parts that were drawn out and somewhat boring / slow, but....wow. What an amazing story. It'll be great in a while when I can't remember exact details of the episodes and I decide to watch it again.
Feb 18, 2011 7:07 PM

Dec 2008
Well, the emotional roller coaster ride is over. I'm glad it didn't end with the death of Ushio and then Tomoya. That would have been to much for me to take.

It was wonderful to see time rewound and Tomoya, Nagisa, and Ushio as a family!!

I will probably never be able to listen to the Dango song again without bursting into tears.
Hannah_AnaFeb 18, 2011 7:35 PM
Feb 19, 2011 12:07 AM

Aug 2009
Can anyone enlighten me on what just happened? My head is constantly spinning with pieces of recent events of what happened. Ok...so, we know that the robot is Tomoya and that the girl in the illusionary world is Ushio. What exactly happened? Was Tomoya having a bad dream and suddenly wake up to realize that Nagisa was actually all right? Or was it because he was having bad thoughts due to Nagisa's health...I'm slightly confused. I probably have to go back on a few episodes to actually understand. Anyway, if anyone can somehow steer me in the right direction, much would be appreciated! Arigatou gozaimasu!
Feb 20, 2011 6:11 AM

Aug 2010
JayDestiny said:
Can anyone enlighten me on what just happened? My head is constantly spinning with pieces of recent events of what happened. Ok...so, we know that the robot is Tomoya and that the girl in the illusionary world is Ushio. What exactly happened? Was Tomoya having a bad dream and suddenly wake up to realize that Nagisa was actually all right? Or was it because he was having bad thoughts due to Nagisa's health...I'm slightly confused. I probably have to go back on a few episodes to actually understand. Anyway, if anyone can somehow steer me in the right direction, much would be appreciated! Arigatou gozaimasu!

I copy paste this thing . it helped me =) i hope it helps u too .. or anyone who reads this

to help clear things abit, i cant rmbr which eps it was, but it showed Kotomi talking about how she followed in her parents footsteps, doing research on “the other world”, which she explains, is the possible existence of alternate dimensions and parallel worlds. i suppose some of these worlds are almost exact replicas of each other, and sort of represent different outcomes and possibilities when a person makes a choice, an example being if you come across a forked road, going either left or right will lead you to different places, outcomes, futures etc. Ryou also mentioned that there is no single-pathed future, and that the fate of a person isn’t restricted to one path but many, depending on the choices one makes during the course of his or her life.
theres also the issue with the orbs. If you guys can rmbr, miyazawa yukine talked about the legend of these orbs that appear when moments of true happiness take place and that people who retrieved these orbs would get one wish. tomoya did quite a few things that helped a whole bunch of people so he managed to get those orbs (though he didnt really realized) and it was enough for his wish to be granted.
then theres the thing about the girl and the robot. to be honest, thats probably the one thing in the whole series that i dont fully understand. i do know that the robot somehow represents the existence of tomoya in that world (the alternate dimensions thing), while the girl represents ushio. her existence in that world was somehow needed for tomoya’s wish in the present world, which is probably why there was the scene of her disappearing. im not sure about it though so if someone can explain better, pls do.
theres still some other stuff that i probably forgot to explain so if there is be sure to ask, and ill try my best to answer. so there you have it. it wasnt a dream, but in actual fact, his existence in the current world was entirely brought over to another alternate reality on a different plane of existence where the future that awaited him would be one whereby nagisa survives after giving birth to ushio, and they continue living as a family.
not a very realistic ending, but it is an anime after all, and was based off a visual novel,
HAKUNA MATATA it means no worries

I'm a lazy maiden . So lazy you can say if there are work on the bed, I would rather sleep on the floor.
Feb 21, 2011 8:05 PM

Mar 2010
JayDestiny said:

Refer to this:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=194452&show=9
Feb 28, 2011 4:19 PM

Sep 2010
After wrapping up this episode...I was mostly impressed by how much foreshadow was already left in season 1 that you couldnt disclaim the ending even if you didnt like it.

This anime isnt flawless or the greatest thing ever like I hear many say...but it definitely is in between a 9 to a 10. The show is able to invoke personal attachment causing many to tear up in countless number of episodes so it definitely is doing something right...but in my opinion its not perfect due to the way it presented its ending. I also think they didnt use their array of wonderful characters enough in the 2nd season, the supporting cast from season 1 are now merely cameos that would occasionally appear every 5 episodes for a couple of seconds.

The only anime I've seen that felt like a true 10 was Kimi ga nozomu eien where it used its 14 episodes effectively to deliver a full gripping story from the beginning to end without stopping.

Nonetheless, clannad is a superb anime that stands above all else even with its minor short comings.
Mar 2, 2011 10:00 AM

May 2010
I cried a little bit of tears of happiness there. It was just soothing and heartwarming.

I'm confused at first about what the hell did just happened and seek some information.

I'm not really paying close attention to the robot and the girl coz I've thought they're just symbolism of some kind to the story

but when I learned that the series has something to do with supernatural or fantasy like theme,

I think Kotomi's arc from the first season about an alternate world that exists might be true.

I'm also thinking that Tomoya might just be depressed and pessimistic

and dreamed of those sad turn of events and suddenly wake up in reality.

But when I fully grasped about what happened, it was just amazing.

Truly one of the best shows I've seen.
Mar 18, 2011 1:27 PM
Feb 2011
I am SOOOO confused with this alternate reality/universe bull. SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. so did little Ushio die? or what? is her dying the last shot of Clannad's story?
Pages (24) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

725 by H8trs »»
Apr 26, 9:37 AM

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

3 by Ricdumb »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 16, 2008

260 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 8, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kiseki - Oct 2, 2008

347 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 7, 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.