Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2014 1:39 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my god.. Oh my god......

I really think....Yoshino might actually accept Mamura Q U Q <3 <3

why else would she run this much

In the end, I just want them to be happy T w T //so excitedd
Jan 10, 2014 6:43 AM

Nov 2011
She's running to see him! go go go !
Jan 10, 2014 10:27 AM

Oct 2013
Yes yes yes yes yes yes! Oh my gosh, please tell me that this is happening. Please let her say yes!

Oh I can't handle all the feelings that this is giving me ^_^
Jan 10, 2014 11:32 AM

Aug 2008
Oh, I am so excited about this chapter! It made my... evening. I was feeling quite down when I started reading it and -while reading it- I started to feel a little better. Now, regarding the end of the chapter, this made me feel quite uneasy.

I suppose we should agree that there are two common-sense suppositions regarding chapter 60, and those are:

(1) Suzume accepts Mamura's feelings
(a) accepts his feelings and explains that she is still confused about whether she ”loves” him or not, but wants to try it out

(b) accepts his feelings but cannot yet start anything because she is still confused

(2) Suzume rejects Mamura's feelings
(in which case I think I will hate Suzume-chan for a little while)

As she said, Mamura-kun is a very hard to find type of male. Ok, let me stress this out, I believe that Mamura-kun's typo has no identical corespondent in reality (that is to say that I do not believe in the existence of such a male in really life : ) ) so she should better accept his feigns and try things out. I'm quite in love with Mamura-kun's kindness and stubbornness. You see, women seem to want (SOMETIMES) the male to be a little stubborn, not to give up too easy on her, that is. And Mamura-kun is being so, so kind: he tried things out, he had patience, he confessed twice, hețs till willing to try things out. Sometimes we call this stalking, but I should not think this is such a case. I think that Suzume-chan might as well enjoy the state of facts and consider him properly! AH!

I hope, of course, that she says that even though she is confused, she wants to be Mamura's girlfriend. And because I want this almost desperately, I believe it's not (probably) going to happen. I almost pessimistically predict that Suzume-chan is going to reject Mamura-kun's feelings in a very KIND way. And I do not want to see mamura-kun suffering. He is type to receive all the suffering, though. But he's no fun to watch while suffering, it feels too unfair because he clearly does not deserve it (such as life is; to tell the truth, love is almost all the time like this, you fall in love, sometimes with the wrong person, and you can easily get hurt... you don't know if you are wrong and right, you try things out (even a confession is considered to mean ”trying things out” and Mamura-kun is doing it, so he might be ”destined” to suffer. ))))

I hope it is not the case that Mamura-kun will be the sufferer.
I much prefer sensei for that role. He is such a beautiful sufferer, I am almost demanding it.

I also liked the scene with him on the roof, smoking. I am having hard time because of that scene: there was something in Suzume that I cannot truly predict : is it that she thinks she is way too in love with sensei to give up to Mamura, or is it that she decided not to hang on him anymore? i am utterly curious, and excited. But I get the feel I'm going to cry and get frustrated because of Suzume-chan's decision. SO CURIOUS!

Can't wait for the new chapter! >.<
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jan 10, 2014 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
So much feelings!!!
Then she ran to mamura's home awwwwwwwww

Btw the chemistry between her and yuyuka is very cute.
The scene with shishio was a bit sad, though.
Jan 10, 2014 2:39 PM

Jul 2013
MAMURA! MAMURA! WOW! YOSANO xD My gash... I don't know who I should ship. For one side- MAMURA WOW. But... SHISHIO IS GREAT. Soo troublesome :P
We're all mad here
Jan 10, 2014 3:45 PM
Jun 2010
MAMURA!!! YOU'RE TOO ADORABLE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. It's been official for a while but I'm in love with you and I want you to be rly happy.

After Suzume running after him like that, she has to say YES no matter what. I mean, god... but I rly hope she doesn't reject him. I have a feeling she might but I'll still bet on her saying yes. >~<

And her relationship with Yukuya is super cute too :3
Jan 10, 2014 5:17 PM

May 2013
... (-_-)
Jan 11, 2014 12:30 AM

Feb 2009
WAIT, calling yuyuka-chan and saying sorry... does that mean she is going to accept it?

I'M TOTALLY OKAY WITH SUZUME X MAMURA TOO, but why do I feel they won't work together and she will be back with sensei? I mean, the sensei thing sounds unfinished for me...

ANYWAY, DAMN IT, MAMURA IS LOVELY.

AND POTATO GIRL? Dead.
loeyJan 11, 2014 12:36 AM
Jan 11, 2014 3:27 AM
Jan 2014
Calling Yuyuka and apologising to her doesn't mean she's going to accept Mamura..but if we think differently ,she's probably going to reject Mamura and apologise to Yuyuka for rejecting him(?) Well because getting Mamura to have a crush on someone seems to be difficult....but is that even possible ? Idk.I hope not. Hard core Mazume shipper here.

ANYWAY.
I wonder where Mamura was when Yuyuka and Suzume were talking. O.O
//curiossss.

DAMN IT MAMURA U'RE SO KAWAII.
Jan 11, 2014 4:28 AM
Apr 2009
Shizume shipper here and I DO NOT APPROVE :[ But I got the feeling that Mazume is end game :(
Jan 11, 2014 4:57 AM

May 2013
YES SUZUME GO TAKE THAT MAN!!!
Jan 11, 2014 3:08 PM

Sep 2011
Yes she is running to him. Yes.
Jan 11, 2014 4:48 PM

Mar 2012
I cried while reading this. As long as I love Mamura, oh Shishio. :(
Jan 11, 2014 6:45 PM

Jun 2009
I feel really bad for Shishio, I really do, but can we all just PLEASE talk about how cute that last part was??? Even if she's going to reject him (or not, not knowing is killing me ngl QAQ) she's running to him, that's something he has always done for her ;_;

They're just so cute, I can't wait to see what happens ;A;
Jan 12, 2014 2:10 AM

Nov 2012
Oh my gad!!! She ran to Mamura... She ran and I feel like Sensei's losing hope!!! ;_; What's gonna happen?!?!!? Ahdfjhfkdhfsd
Jan 12, 2014 2:19 AM

Nov 2012
This is probably a biased opinion. No, wait, this is biased since I'm Shishio x Suzume all the way through. ><

Forgive me. But I think Chun-chun's gonna reject Mamura. It's like what she said to Yuyuka, she isn't sure if her love for Mamura is for a friend or for a romantic partner. And then she saw Sensei again. I'm guessing at that moment her feelings were confirmed and she figured she still hasn't gotten over Sensei. She apologized to Yuyuka for not accepting Mamura's confession and for eventually hurting his feelings.

But dammit, I'm getting irritated by Shishio's indifference! I mean that sly smile he had when he found out that Mamura and Suzume were just 'acting'.. I thought that was the beginning of his interfering. But he hasn't done anything. And oh gad, I'm dying to see what happens next!!!
Jan 12, 2014 4:06 AM

Feb 2013
I think she's gonna say yes this time around. Well, she has to.
Yay~ This driving me nuts. xD
Jan 13, 2014 9:42 AM

Aug 2011
Looks like she's going to accept his confession! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jan 14, 2014 2:14 PM

Oct 2011
This is KILLING me!
I like Sensei a lot, but.... I can't forget the fact that he put an end in the relationship with Suzume and made her suffer a lot. So in my opnion he doesn't have the right to interfer right now. (I know he didn't did anything)
So when I think about suzume and Mamura together, it looks so right! I love this pairing. I have a horrible feeling that they won't be together in the end D:
Jan 14, 2014 7:01 PM
May 2012
I think she's going to hold off Mamura and sort out her feelings. There's a lot of things left unfinished with Sensei and as a Suzume x Mamura shipper, I want her to sort things out with him first (*crosses fingers that Mamura is endgame).

Like the part with Suzume's uncle. Not once did he reveal his conversation with Sensi and I doubt the mangaka forgot about that.

I feel like there's a huge plot twist coming soon.

And I agree, I have the feeling my ship might not be endgame.

NOOOOOOOO DX
Jan 19, 2014 9:03 PM

Nov 2007
Oh my my my. Shamesssss! She will definitely say YES!
And yuyuka knows that. Tht's why she said, she'll forgive her.
This is gonna b interesting!!!!
Now suffer, Shishio sensei! Cause for sure mamura x suzume will be a great couple. Hahaha
Jan 20, 2014 6:35 AM

Jul 2009
I marathoned all 60 chapters a few days ago and it's surprised me greatly. Suzume is such a nice lead, and I love all the characters.

However, Mamura doesn't click on me for some reason... It isn't that I'm a hardcore Shizume shipper (although I admit I prefer that ship over Mazume), but I think that both Suzume and Shishio need to clarify their feelings before Suzume chooses. If she chose Mamura so soon and went all OMG YOU WERE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ALL THIS TIME it would be awkward, considering how good of a pacing this manga has.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2014 8:25 AM

May 2013
plzzzzzzzzzz chun chun go back to hot sensei :)
Jan 26, 2014 9:49 AM

Dec 2011
SHE BETTER PICK MAMURA OR I'M GONNA BE SO MAD
Jan 27, 2014 7:24 PM

Oct 2009
OMG, I hope she does say yes!
Feb 4, 2014 5:28 AM

Sep 2013
Oh no, SENSEI T____T
Dec 6, 2014 11:37 AM

Jan 2014
This is too good.
You go girl! ^^
Jun 17, 2021 2:32 AM

Feb 2019
Her relationship with Yuyuka is so cute!

Also, the following is my comment on the Inukai and Tsurutani short, which I thought was chapter 60.5 but it's listed as part of volume 10 (61-66), so open at your own risk.
ShikkakkuJun 17, 2021 3:49 AM

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

1 by LucielEsford »»
Feb 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.