Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2013 5:56 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What is this ending? -.- so guy got screwed in the end.
Sep 3, 2014 10:39 PM

Sep 2010
That suck that her little sister got rape by those punk ass bitches

and wow he lost to a teacher and he did all that for revenge for being accused by a teacher

the irony
Jan 26, 2016 12:03 AM
Jan 2016
I hate this bitch Yuki, especially what she done to Rina, chemistry teacher and chemistry teacher`s sister - she deserved to be skinned alive for this shit, but it was partly fault of main hero and that bulling victim - hitomi if i remember correct - on his place if i saw that bitch stucked bottle into that girl i would lift up that bottle and slice her face with it, and main hero got what he deserved - only cause of his rage to one particular woman he just stayed and watched conmpletely other girls who did nothing to him, get raped no wonder he ended up becaming slave of that disgusting creature
Dec 11, 2017 4:45 AM
Oct 2013
Uwaa so cruel to suddenly insert the bottle in pussy and then insert the dick in ass and the heel in ass. Made every hole bleeding XD wonder what became of them afterwards. Well probably the two would be getting along as usual.

Kind of didn't expect science teacher to be so horny.

Lewdness of science teacher being strong but weak against the gang and restraints. And imouto rape was lewd due to her strong suffering and helplessness (*˘︶˘*) don't really get to see the aftermath after nakadashis though.

femdom teacher dominated in the end. And fun to see wrecking everyone XD
Wonder what became of maths teacher of anything.

Showed off the body pretty well, particularly the crotches and thighs which had good detail. The back and forth panning and blur motion was pretty bad though, better to have left it out. And the coloring of the fluids looks kindq bad at times.
Feb 4, 2018 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
I found Mikoto to be the prettiest character, but I really wish those students hadn't raped her. I also wish the janitor had gotten more screen time; he seemed mysterious and sort of interesting.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 1:30 PM
Aug 17, 2020 9:28 PM
Aug 2020
For me that end could not be even called an ending because it seemed forced and not to mention it leaves u high and wondering what's next

For one what I can deduct from the mc hatred and character he's not going to take it like that and just roll over and be the dean daughter bitch, not going to lie the two of them would make the most toxic relationship ever cause both will want the other to be their slave or bend to others will

And the fact that Nao or whatever her name is would just betray him just makes no sense like come on she going to betray for someone who can't give her dick, only uses toy which the mc also uses in same exact way (minus the whip n all those things) then again we can also deduct that it was the drugs that the bitch had given her influence her in said ways, but as someone who loved the plot until the third ep I'd like to know what going to happen when the drugs wears off and the mc escape and what became of the science teacher and her sister

Sigh to bad we'll never know because it's completed and even though I haven't fully read the manga I can tell its not the same as the adaption this is truly frustrating for me sigh what a waste of a good potential plot and sequel
DatboiwestAug 17, 2020 9:32 PM
Dec 20, 2021 11:12 PM
Dec 2021
I really liked the ending tho (maybe because i’m into this kink) but it was too short and abrupt for me. Really liked the seriousness of the plot and the concept, kind of like a competition between 2 bad guys where a really strong dominant, strong mc loses out to his equally strong female rival/enemy. The build up was already good until it fell short in the last episode. This type of story is really scarce and hopefully they make more like this.
Also, where can i read the light novel? I can’t seem to find it on the internet :/
Jul 8, 2023 6:41 PM

Nov 2010
I like Honoka & Mikoto gangr*pe scenes. It's too bad it ended so quickly. What a waste!
It's too bad he wasn't able to dominate Kaho. I wanted to see him conquer and humiliate her by screwing her in the ass instead of vice versa.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onna Kyoushi Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 30, 2013

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 8, 2023 5:26 PM

Poll: » Onna Kyoushi Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 30, 2013

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 8, 2023 4:16 PM

» What happen?

greed2 - Dec 5, 2013

1 by Datboiwest »»
Aug 17, 2020 9:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.