Forum Settings
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 2022 5:32 AM
Sep 2018
Playcool said:
Temerity69 said:

Did the manga feel like it was dragged on, I just finished watching the anime and enjoyed it quiet a lot. I don't want to read 250 chaps where nothing significant happens after the anime ending.
You probably don't remember the manga very well now but any opinion is a plus.

Nah, I do remenber, I think binge reading the manga was what made it tons better (imagine following during the release, MEH), some mid arcs werent as good but overall it was still exciting when I was reading over 20-30 chapters per day (mind you I have a tablet, and I readed it outside, like on the beach and other places).

Definitly worth to read, it was very fun and it has one of the best endings EVER.
READ IT till the end, there are quite a few chapters that can play with one's emotions.
Just make sure you can binge read and if something is getting tiresome, just read faster, there is still a lot to enjoy on the journey towards the amazing conclusion this manga has, missing out on the conclusion for this series a sin, and a waste.

I finished reading it on August 2019, so it took a good while, because I was not always in the mood, but that applies to a lot of manga I was reading at the time, and this is what I wrote then at the end:
"8.7 A really vulgar, easy going but full of heart manga, the more I read it, the more I was enchanted by the cast but also the plot that does more than what I expected.
Also quite the conclusion here, conclusive & rewarding."

Thanks a lot. I did read a little bit of the manga recently but I haven't really gotten past where the anime ends so its kinda boring to read when I already know what's gonna happen. But one of these days for sure I'm going to bulldoze through the anime chapters, I know I'll enjoy the manga because I really liked the anime and all the characters. Thanks again for the reply, seems like you really had fun reading it. :)
Jun 11, 2022 5:48 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Temerity69 said:
Playcool said:

Nah, I do remenber, I think binge reading the manga was what made it tons better (imagine following during the release, MEH), some mid arcs werent as good but overall it was still exciting when I was reading over 20-30 chapters per day (mind you I have a tablet, and I readed it outside, like on the beach and other places).

Definitly worth to read, it was very fun and it has one of the best endings EVER.
READ IT till the end, there are quite a few chapters that can play with one's emotions.
Just make sure you can binge read and if something is getting tiresome, just read faster, there is still a lot to enjoy on the journey towards the amazing conclusion this manga has, missing out on the conclusion for this series a sin, and a waste.

I finished reading it on August 2019, so it took a good while, because I was not always in the mood, but that applies to a lot of manga I was reading at the time, and this is what I wrote then at the end:
"8.7 A really vulgar, easy going but full of heart manga, the more I read it, the more I was enchanted by the cast but also the plot that does more than what I expected.
Also quite the conclusion here, conclusive & rewarding."

Thanks a lot. I did read a little bit of the manga recently but I haven't really gotten past where the anime ends so its kinda boring to read when I already know what's gonna happen. But one of these days for sure I'm going to bulldoze through the anime chapters, I know I'll enjoy the manga because I really liked the anime and all the characters. Thanks again for the reply, seems like you really had fun reading it. :)

Just read it fast as hell basically.
You dont need to read it with the pacing of reading something new, it is not like the manga does a much better job, the anime was just rushed, just get over it ASAP.
Jun 18, 2022 11:32 PM

Sep 2021
Seeing that theres 150 chapters after this has me confused, oh well
Sci-Fi Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2022 11:33 PM

Jun 2020
Awesome chapter, I am just really curious to see where the story goes now.
Have a great day!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite hairstyle?

danie0147 - Jul 27, 2013

2 by burstfadehc »»
Feb 13, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 4 Discussion

LucarioDude - Mar 23, 2012

20 by Psyralov »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:27 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 208 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2016

14 by -Arhael- »»
Oct 31, 2023 5:12 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 187 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2015

16 by -Arhael- »»
Oct 27, 2023 7:34 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 150 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2015

20 by -Arhael- »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.