Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 23, 2013 3:29 AM
Aug 2013
Hello.

It's been some time since I've last seen a decent romance. I would like you people to recommend me something that really is romantic. It doesn't necessarily have to be tagged with romance, however, it must have it. I am also not going to watch anything with poor art, so don't even try Lovely Complex or something. Otherwise no harems please.

To be exact, it should be similiar to these animes:
Clannad: After Story = Represents deep romantic relationship.
Gosick = They aren't a couple, but one can't imagine life without the another.
Zero no Tsukaima = More of an ecchi than romance, but there is some.
Inu x Boku SS = Supernatural couple.
Kaichou wa Maid-sama = Sweet and cute romance.

Please, do not mind my ****ed up ratings on my list, I know they aren't even close to the actual worth of an anime, I am basing my ratings on how I enjoyed the anime.

EDIT:And also please MIND that I hate tragical endings the most, for example Guilty Crown, I just end up being depressed from them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 23, 2013 3:35 AM

Nov 2013
I was going to recommend Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, but then I saw your edit and realised you would probably end up committing suicide...
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Nov 23, 2013 3:37 AM

Sep 2013
Myself ; Yourself
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Nov 23, 2013 3:38 AM

Dec 2012
I recommend:

1. Kotoura-san(rom-com with drama & supernatural).

2. OreImo(slice of life with rom-com).

3. Myself;Yourself(romance-drama with school theme).

4. True Tears(romance-drama with school theme).

5. The Garden of Words(romance)
I like anime.
Nov 23, 2013 3:40 AM
Aug 2013

Thanks for that, I am planning to watch EF series sometime in the future, and Anohana is pretty sad so I am imagining of seeing it in the future too.

Shiratori99 said:
Myself ; Yourself

Hmm, thanks, I'll check it out.
Nov 23, 2013 3:44 AM
Aug 2013
Pat_To_Do-List said:
I recommend:

Thanks for those, I am not really into movies by the way so try to stick with series, otherwise is OreImo really romance? Like is it a siscom or something? :D
Nov 23, 2013 3:46 AM

Sep 2013
Sainthrax said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:
I recommend:

Thanks for those, I am not really into movies by the way so try to stick with series, otherwise is OreImo really romance? Like is it a siscom or something? :D

No, do yourself a favor and don't watch it.
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Nov 23, 2013 3:48 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, prob the most dramatic/serious romance anime I've seen
Nov 23, 2013 3:49 AM

Sep 2012
Go watch Lovely Complex.

And Bokura ga Ita.
Nov 23, 2013 3:53 AM

Dec 2012
Sainthrax said:

I see. Sorry about that.
Yes, it is a romance. But the 1st season does not have as much romance as the others(2nd season, 1st Specials, & 2nd Specials). And I recommend you not to watch the 2nd Specials of OreImo. Because it was bad.
Yes, it has siscon theme.
Pat_To_Do-ListNov 23, 2013 4:04 AM
I like anime.
Nov 23, 2013 4:01 AM
Apr 2013
If you already watched Gosick, then how about trying Dantalian no Shoka? Similar theme, but just a little romance!
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8915/Dantalian_no_Shoka

Natsuyuki Rendezvous (romance between a man and a struggling widowed florist)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13585/Natsuyuki_Rendezvous

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (rom-com between a girl who has no common sense and is unable to take care of herself and her caretaker)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

Blue Gender (futuristic theme, action, romance)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/58/Blue_Gender
Nov 23, 2013 4:08 AM
Aug 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, prob the most dramatic/serious romance anime I've seen

Added to plan to watch. Thanks.
Red_Keys said:
Go watch Lovely Complex.

And Bokura ga Ita.

As I mentioned, the art isn't really for me, thanks though.
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Sainthrax said:

I see. Sorry about that.
Yes, it is a romance. But the 1st season does not have as much romance as the others(2nd season, 1st Specials, & 2nd Specials). And I recommend you not to watch the 2nd Specials of OreImo. Because it was bad.
Yes, it has siscon theme.

Well I guess it's good as long as it's romance then.
Nov 23, 2013 4:10 AM
Aug 2013
woolala said:
If you already watched Gosick, then how about trying Dantalian no Shoka? Similar theme, but just a little romance!
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8915/Dantalian_no_Shoka

Natsuyuki Rendezvous (romance between a man and a struggling widowed florist)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13585/Natsuyuki_Rendezvous

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (rom-com between a girl who has no common sense and is unable to take care of herself and her caretaker)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

Blue Gender (futuristic theme, action, romance)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/58/Blue_Gender

Thanks, I've added Dantalion and Natsuyuki, since I've already seen Sakurasou and Blue Gender is too old for me. :P
Nov 23, 2013 4:44 AM

Jul 2013
You don't want to watch an anime with poor art but Clannad is one of your examples... I like you.

anyway try these:
Baccano!
BTOOOM!
Elemental Gelade - take a quick look at this.. see if the art is ok to you but its a good romance anime
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - must watch
Yoake Mae Yori Ruriiro na: Crescent Love
Nov 23, 2013 4:50 AM
Aug 2013
PrimeX said:
You don't want to watch an anime with poor art but Clannad is one of your examples... I like you.

anyway try these:
Baccano!
BTOOOM!
Elemental Gelade - take a quick look at this.. see if the art is ok to you but its a good romance anime
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - must watch
Yoake Mae Yori Ruriiro na: Crescent Love

Thanks, I'll check them out, otherwise, Clannad didn't really have a poor art in my opinion, it was rather special than poor.
Nov 23, 2013 8:32 AM
Aug 2013
Since I'm not seeing new recommendations, I will use this moment to ask you people on opinion of these animes, is there romance?

Hayate no Gotoku!
Seiken no Blacksmith
Accel World
Infinite Stratos
Kaze no Stigma

Will update this post as new ideas come to mind.
Nov 23, 2013 8:37 AM

Dec 2012
Sainthrax said:
Since I'm not seeing new recommendations, I will use this moment to ask you people on opinion of these animes, is there romance?

Hayate no Gotoku!
Seiken no Blacksmith
Accel World
Infinite Stratos
Kaze no Stigma

Infinite Stratos = Yes, there is a romance.

Kaze no Stigma = Yes, there is a romance.

But I do not know about the rest. Sorry.
I like anime.
Nov 23, 2013 8:41 AM
Jan 2013
Sainthrax said:

Hayate no Gotoku!
You need alot of Fantasy to find the actual Romance in here but it has some

Seiken no Blacksmith
Same here, focus is on action

Accel World
You have Romance in here.

Infinite Stratos
Typical Harem with lots of Fanservice and an extreme dense Maincharakter

Kaze no Stigma
Has Romance

Nov 23, 2013 8:42 AM

Jun 2013
Clannad
Angel Beats!
Ano Hana
Nov 23, 2013 8:51 AM
Aug 2013
moriandrio said:
Sainthrax said:

Hayate no Gotoku!
You need alot of Fantasy to find the actual Romance in here but it has some

Seiken no Blacksmith
Same here, focus is on action

Accel World
You have Romance in here.

Infinite Stratos
Typical Harem with lots of Fanservice and an extreme dense Maincharakter

Kaze no Stigma
Has Romance

Thanks
Takkyon said:
Clannad
Angel Beats!
Ano Hana

I've seen the first two and the last one was already mentioned, thanks anyway.
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Sainthrax said:

Hayate no Gotoku!
Seiken no Blacksmith
Accel World
Infinite Stratos
Kaze no Stigma

Infinite Stratos = Yes, there is a romance.

Kaze no Stigma = Yes, there is a romance.

But I do not know about the rest. Sorry.

Thanks.
darkpintpeakyNov 23, 2013 9:00 AM
Nov 23, 2013 9:26 AM
Oct 2012
Haha, I know exactly what you crave :). I used to desire the same type of anime,
Here is what I would recommend,
-Bokura ga Ita(one of my favorite romances in general)
-Kotonoha no Niwa(This one is a movie, it has beautiful story, beautiful animation, and is worth 46 min.)
-Lovely★Complex(this one is very light hearted comical romance. It is very fun to watch, and is somewMM!hat similar to Bokura ga Ita, is you enjoy it.)
-MM!(if you enjoyed Toradora, this one is very similar, so I recommend it)
Nov 23, 2013 9:41 AM
Jun 2012
We have quite similair taste for anime, tho I even prefer it to not only be not harem, but also preferably no triangel ( at least not one that takes up to much of the time from the true couple. So I'll add some from my list, if anyone here has reccomended them earlier then just see it as a +1 ;) ( I am to tired to look through all suggestions atm :p ).

Sword art online

Some hate it, some love it, I personally loved most of it, tho I kinda would have prefered it to not change focus as it did in the middle of the anime. Great non the less.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amagami SS and Amagami SS+

A unique way of the classical romcom. Instead of 1 long anime focusing on a couple (or a triangle, bleh) this one takes the main male character and 6 different girls and makes 6 smaller stories each at 4 episodes each if I remember correctly. While it won't be able to go as deep into the relationships as other more dedicated animes do, it also skips all filler and unnecessary stuff. I personally thought it was a nice and quite awesome anime, and all the stories end happily :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buso Renkin

Not classed as a romance anime, but while the romance part starts off as almost non existent, it grows untill it becomes a vital part of the anime. It doesn't have as much depth to the characters as a drama anime usually have ( It's mainly an action anime) but it suprised me in a vey nice way and is still today an anime that I place high on my list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kotoura-san

Not extremly unique, but very good at what it is. A nice romcom drama with good characters, a kinda unique setting (she can read people's minds) and not to shabby art, even if it doesn't win any prizes. It doesn't do anything to suprise you or make you go, wow, but it's not trying to either. It simply does what it does in a good way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Tied with sword art for 1st place on my list over last years best anime's. I don't know really. I can't exactly say what makes me like it so much, I can just say that it was extremly good and is also one of my top animes. Just as kotoura, it doesn't do anything radically different compared to other anime's. But if something, I guess maybe it was the characters that caught me. Anyway, I will absolutely recommend it and I can add that if my memory doesn't fail me, it had quite the beautiful art also.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I got it recommended from both an irl friend and here on the forums so I thought, hey, why not. I was a bit put off when I saw that it was classed as a horror anime (especially thinking of how my friend likes gore animes to a certain degree) but I can safely say that the "horror" in it was more the background setting than the main plot or than that the anime was trying to be scary. I was very pleasantly suprised by it and I am glad that I watched it. I haven't seen an anime quite like it.

I hope that these suggestions help you.
GamewolfNov 23, 2013 9:51 AM
Nov 23, 2013 10:08 AM
Jan 2013
White Album

I really liked this one cause it has alot of realistic aspects in it, and a really good Drama/Romance outside of Highschool Setting.

White Album 2

Currently airing and one of my favourite shows atm, it is a Romance/Drama in a Highschool setting.
Nov 23, 2013 10:26 AM
Aug 2013
Kolle said:
Haha, I know exactly what you crave :). I used to desire the same type of anime,
Here is what I would recommend,
-Bokura ga Ita(one of my favorite romances in general)
-Kotonoha no Niwa(This one is a movie, it has beautiful story, beautiful animation, and is worth 46 min.)
-Lovely★Complex(this one is very light hearted comical romance. It is very fun to watch, and is somewMM!hat similar to Bokura ga Ita, is you enjoy it.)
-MM!(if you enjoyed Toradora, this one is very similar, so I recommend it)

Thanks, I'll definitely MM! out.
Gamewolf said:
We have quite similair taste for anime, tho I even prefer it to not only be not harem, but also preferably no triangel ( at least not one that takes up to much of the time from the true couple. So I'll add some from my list, if anyone here has reccomended them earlier then just see it as a +1 ;) ( I am to tired to look through all suggestions atm :p ).

Sword art online

Some hate it, some love it, I personally loved most of it, tho I kinda would have prefered it to not change focus as it did in the middle of the anime. Great non the less.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amagami SS and Amagami SS+

A unique way of the classical romcom. Instead of 1 long anime focusing on a couple (or a triangle, bleh) this one takes the main male character and 6 different girls and makes 6 smaller stories each at 4 episodes each if I remember correctly. While it won't be able to go as deep into the relationships as other more dedicated animes do, it also skips all filler and unnecessary stuff. I personally thought it was a nice and quite awesome anime, and all the stories end happily :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buso Renkin

Not classed as a romance anime, but while the romance part starts off as almost non existent, it grows untill it becomes a vital part of the anime. It doesn't have as much depth to the characters as a drama anime usually have ( It's mainly an action anime) but it suprised me in a vey nice way and is still today an anime that I place high on my list.

Kotoura-san

Not extremly unique, but very good at what it is. A nice romcom drama with good characters, a kinda unique setting (she can read people's minds) and not to shabby art, even if it doesn't win any prizes. It doesn't do anything to suprise you or make you go, wow, but it's not trying to either. It simply does what it does in a good way.

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Tied with sword art for 1st place on my list over last years best anime's. I don't know really. I can't exactly say what makes me like it so much, I can just say that it was extremly good and is also one of my top animes. Just as kotoura, it doesn't do anything radically different compared to other anime's. But if something, I guess maybe it was the characters that caught me. Anyway, I will absolutely recommend it and I can add that if my memory doesn't fail me, it had quite the beautiful art also.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I got it recommended from both an irl friend and here on the forums so I thought, hey, why not. I was a bit put off when I saw that it was classed as a horror anime (especially thinking of how my friend likes gore animes to a certain degree) but I can safely say that the "horror" in it was more the background setting than the main plot or than that the anime was trying to be scary. I was very pleasantly suprised by it and I am glad that I watched it. I haven't seen an anime quite like it.

I hope that these suggestions help you.

Thanks for those, even though I've already seen SAO, Amagami and Sakurasou, I'll check the rest out.
moriandrio said:
White Album

I really liked this one cause it has alot of realistic aspects in it, and a really good Drama/Romance outside of Highschool Setting.

White Album 2

Currently airing and one of my favourite shows atm, it is a Romance/Drama in a Highschool setting.

Thanks, will check it out.
Nov 23, 2013 10:38 AM
Sep 2013
Nana

It gets very serious as the story progresses.

If you decide to watch it, give it at least 8 episodes to get good. I was actually going to drop it within the first couple of episodes. But after I gave it some more time, it ended up being one of my favorite anime.
Nov 23, 2013 10:43 PM
Aug 2013
LoneWolfRain said:
Nana

It gets very serious as the story progresses.

If you decide to watch it, give it at least 8 episodes to get good. I was actually going to drop it within the first couple of episodes. But after I gave it some more time, it ended up being one of my favorite anime.

Thanks, added to plan to watch.
Nov 23, 2013 10:52 PM

Mar 2013
Air
http://myanimelist.net/anime/101/Air

Very similar to Clannad
Nov 23, 2013 11:29 PM
Nov 2013
Hahaha that is so true.
Nov 23, 2013 11:43 PM

Oct 2013
Ano Hana is really sad! But a good romance :)
I recommend Nodame Cantabile! It is very funny and has romance that progresses through the series!
Nov 24, 2013 1:50 AM
Aug 2013
Bluballz said:
Air
http://myanimelist.net/anime/101/Air

Very similar to Clannad

Thanks, although Air seems a bit too old for me. :P
m0llerz said:
Ano Hana is really sad! But a good romance :)
I recommend Nodame Cantabile! It is very funny and has romance that progresses through the series!

I've already seen some EPs from Ano Hana, but it was just too sad. :D Otherwise, I'll check Nodame out. Thanks.
Nov 24, 2013 8:03 AM
Aug 2013
As I don't see any new recommendations and would like to keep this thread large and updated I would like to mention I've just finished:

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. = Even though I've said I despise harems, there are a few exceptions, this one was definitely good and the harem was pretty sub-genric since there was a focus on one girl more than all the other girls.

And I also started watching:

Myself;Yourself
True Tears
Busou Renkin
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

All of them look decent.

Otherrwise I'd like to ask your opinion of:

Full Metal Panic

Is there romance? Thanks in advance for contributing to this thread.
Nov 24, 2013 8:46 AM

Jun 2013
Sainthrax said:
As I don't see any new recommendations and would like to keep this thread large and updated I would like to mention I've just finished:

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. = Even though I've said I despise harems, there are a few exceptions, this one was definitely good and the harem was pretty sub-genric since there was a focus on one girl more than all the other girls.

Myself;Yourself
True Tears
Busou Renkin
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

All of them look decent.

Full Metal Panic

2 mains obviously love each other but never say so, but there are many great moments so I'd definitely recommend it! It's one of my favourites.
But if you're expecting kiss or so, you're gonna be disappointed.
Then you can read the manga from the point when the third season ends.
Nov 24, 2013 10:50 AM
Aug 2013
keiwa11 said:
Sainthrax said:

Myself;Yourself
True Tears
Busou Renkin
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

All of them look decent.

Full Metal Panic

2 mains obviously love each other but never say so, but there are many great moments so I'd definitely recommend it! It's one of my favourites.
But if you're expecting kiss or so, you're gonna be disappointed.
Then you can read the manga from the point when the third season ends.

Thanks for the info, they don't really need to kiss, what matters is the relationship. ^^
Nov 25, 2013 7:46 AM
Aug 2013
Anymore recommendations guys?
Nov 25, 2013 8:26 AM

Feb 2013
ef a tale of memories melodies
5 centimeter per second
didnt read all so not sure if its on the list
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Nov 25, 2013 8:44 AM
Aug 2013
Smooki said:
ef a tale of memories melodies
5 centimeter per second
didnt read all so not sure if its on the list

EF was already mentioned and Byokosu is a movie, but thanks anyway.
Nov 25, 2013 1:01 PM
Jun 2012
I guess I could add some more

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai

Pretty good, tho a bit too silly for being on the top on my list. I don't remember it as a harem but I am not 100% sure.

Elemental gelade

action + romance with a pretty interesting idea and good overall.

Kokoro Connect

same as above, interesting idea and nice characters. Not your classic and generic romance anime (imo at least)

Shakugan no shana

Action + romance mixed together quite nicely. Don't expect the romance to be the absolute focus all the time tho. It definitly is one of the main points of the anime, but the action is as well.

Spice and Wolf

Very interesting idea and felt well executed, a bit too slow paced at some points tho.

Sukitte Ii na yo

A bit generic maybe but I liked it, still made you want to know what happened next.

Toradora!

Great love anime, don't know why I didn't put this one on the post I did before.

Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na: Crescent Love

Also a bit silly but managed to suprise me in a nice way. It doesn't overdo the silly parts for me at least, and it doesn't constantly shove them at you like some anime do.
Nov 25, 2013 5:04 PM

Sep 2013
I'm pretty surprised nobody has mentioned Itazura Na Kiss yet,
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3731/Itazura_na_Kiss

This one focuses mainly on the relationship between the main character and her crush whom she works very hard in order to win his love, one of the more serious one's and I definitely think this is the type of "serious" anime your looking for. Sure, it's got a lot of comedy involved, but it's really serious in terms of romance.
Nov 26, 2013 6:21 AM
Aug 2013
Gamewolf said:
I guess I could add some more

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai

Pretty good, tho a bit too silly for being on the top on my list. I don't remember it as a harem but I am not 100% sure.

Elemental gelade

action + romance with a pretty interesting idea and good overall.

Kokoro Connect

same as above, interesting idea and nice characters. Not your classic and generic romance anime (imo at least)

Shakugan no shana

Action + romance mixed together quite nicely. Don't expect the romance to be the absolute focus all the time tho. It definitly is one of the main points of the anime, but the action is as well.

Spice and Wolf

Very interesting idea and felt well executed, a bit too slow paced at some points tho.

Sukitte Ii na yo

A bit generic maybe but I liked it, still made you want to know what happened next.

Toradora!

Great love anime, don't know why I didn't put this one on the post I did before.

Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na: Crescent Love

Also a bit silly but managed to suprise me in a nice way. It doesn't overdo the silly parts for me at least, and it doesn't constantly shove them at you like some anime do.

Thanks for those, although I've seen all of them but Elemental Gelade, which has pretty low res on downloads. :P
Tristan0067 said:
I'm pretty surprised nobody has mentioned Itazura Na Kiss yet,
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3731/Itazura_na_Kiss

This one focuses mainly on the relationship between the main character and her crush whom she works very hard in order to win his love, one of the more serious one's and I definitely think this is the type of "serious" anime your looking for. Sure, it's got a lot of comedy involved, but it's really serious in terms of romance.

I've seen that too.
Nov 27, 2013 10:11 AM
Aug 2013
I've finished Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, it was pretty decent, although a bit creepy. And also Nyan Koi (harem with focus on ONE girl), and I that one was pretty good too. Still going to watch:

Ano Hana
White Album ?
Accel World
Myself;Yourself
ef: ...
True Tears
Infinite Stratos ?

Any more recommendations please?
Nov 28, 2013 11:51 AM
Aug 2013
Just finished Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Very gripping scary tale, although I usually don't prefer those, this one was pretty awesome.

Any more good recommendations please?
Nov 28, 2013 12:54 PM

Jul 2013
Zero no Tsukaima is a Harem .-.

Welp, since you liked it:
-Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
-Karin
-Mayo Chiki
-Hanagai
-Oreimo

The above are lighthearted Rom-Com's

Something more serious:
-Yosuga no Sora

And something between serious and light-hearted (These are the best IMO)
-Toradora!
-Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
-Eureka 7

Sorry if these are on your list already, I'm quite the lazy inter-webs dweller
Nov 28, 2013 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
Ef tale series
Clannad
Spice and Wolf
Nov 28, 2013 3:45 PM

Nov 2013
Five Centimeters Per Second!
Kokoro Connect
Money of soul, maybe
Sukitte Ii na yo
Nov 29, 2013 2:24 AM
Aug 2013
The_Wulf said:
Zero no Tsukaima is a Harem .-.

Welp, since you liked it:
-Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
-Karin
-Mayo Chiki
-Hanagai
-Oreimo

The above are lighthearted Rom-Com's

Something more serious:
-Yosuga no Sora

And something between serious and light-hearted (These are the best IMO)
-Toradora!
-Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
-Eureka 7

Sorry if these are on your list already, I'm quite the lazy inter-webs dweller

Added Karen, Eureka 7 and Hanagai, was already watching Haruka, ty.
yadayada said:
Ef tale series
Clannad
Spice and Wolf

I've seen all except ef which I already added.
haruhi_rei said:
Five Centimeters Per Second!
Kokoro Connect
Money of soul, maybe
Sukitte Ii na yo

Will check money of soul, otherwise seen.
Egobandit said:
Sainthrax said:
Infinite Stratos ?

If you're looking for a serious romance drama, this is about as far from that as you will get.

I think you will like Kokoro Connect (one of my personal favorites) and you should definitely start White Album 2 (no need to watch White Album 1 first.)

Ok, Ill check White Album out.

Anymore recommendations? I am starting to feel that there is actually no more serious romance except those mentioned in this thread. :D
Nov 29, 2013 11:40 PM
Nov 2013
Kimi no Iru Machi
Nov 30, 2013 12:18 AM
Aug 2013
jugga said:
Kimi no Iru Machi

Ty for the reco, will check it out.
Nov 30, 2013 3:01 AM
Aug 2013
I'd just like to note that Kotoura-san was probably the best one of all those I've watched so far, it is serious drama/romance, just like I wanted.
Nov 30, 2013 7:53 AM
Aug 2013
Would somebody please tell me an opinion of Higashi no Eden? I am considering watching that one.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Any sort of smut where someone isn't innocent to the degree of not seeming human?

isseixkoneko - 4 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» can you recommend me an anime i havent watched?

berkcan4you - Yesterday

8 by Eleben »»
8 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - May 1

5 by Eleben »»
8 hours ago

» need some loli Hmanga recommendations

Introvert_ShutIN - Yesterday

2 by MadanielFL »»
8 hours ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - Yesterday

4 by Lucifrost »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.