Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2013 4:22 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm... I still don't understand much what is really going on and they leaving it like that.

Zeze suspect to be prince?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 1, 2013 11:22 AM

Sep 2011
Yes he is the suspect because the way he talked there was almost exactly something that Eugene said to Veronica and to Teshimano. I think that Nanaura is also a suspect, I think he might be lying about who he was, although I think he might be Lucas pretending to be a knight of Zezestria instead. Also I noted that Zeze and Nanaura are both AB blood types...
inzarathaDec 1, 2013 11:29 AM
Sep 22, 2014 7:58 AM
Oct 2011
On another note I get the feeling that Prince Eugene USED to be nice as a kid but got broken and acts as a jerk partially as a defense mechanism. A lot of this is based on the theory that Zeze is Eugene but here goes.

1: Eugene's statement that royals are inherently unfree seems like it could help explain a lot of his actions.
2: Veronica's statement that while at first she found him repulsive but grew to like him once he knew him better, seems to indicate that there is a well meaning person behind the Jerkass façade.
3: If Zeze really doesn't have most of his memories then the way he acts normally is probably the way the prince used to be before he was broken.
4: The little miss comment could be a way of saying that he thinks Veronica is naïve.
5: The fact that Zeze is the only one who doesn't remember is probably because as the Prince he really did the horrible things, but felt compelled to do them leading back into the Royalty is inherently unfree statement.

More topics from this board

» Possibility Of The Entire School Being Involved?

wisnuyoga78 - May 12

0 by wisnuyoga78 »»
May 12, 4:03 PM

» still no update?

sabilan - Sep 23, 2023

2 by sabilan »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:05 AM

» spoilers are allowed

Thisisnotfine - Sep 17, 2023

0 by Thisisnotfine »»
Sep 17, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

8 by mneav3 »»
Oct 1, 2022 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.