Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2013 4:28 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very good animation and sex scenes. I don't usually like the mature senpai (especially when they do some kind of fighting club like kendo) but I really liked her and the other girl (though I thought the second girl, despite having a bit shorter scene, was better overall). Also, the quick part with the religious girl was a little weird and I was really thinking it would lead to sex, but I'm fine with it not doing that.
Aug 26, 2015 7:19 AM
Oct 2013
For a hentai, the beginning bit of service with the skirt being blown up was pretty disappointing. It went through too many girls too fast, could not process the panchira at all.

The h scenes were also pretty random. The senpai girl's samurai speak and mannerisms during the sex was very unfitting. The art is good although, the bodies get a little too skinny and the movement of the upper body is very awkward and rigid. The sideview of the hand under the panties feeling up the childhood friend was not bad though, with the good definition in the hips and abdomen.

However, the style of story is not suitable for only 2 episodes, especially with the time spent on h scenes which don't progress the story at all and even hinders it. The chemistry between characters is also very lacking.
User-sanAug 26, 2015 7:25 AM
Oct 1, 2017 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
Why did the protagonist's little sister punch him after he saw her panties? It's not like he has any control over the wind... Anyway, the episode after that point bored me. At least I liked the song at the end.
Sep 27, 2021 11:14 AM
Sep 2021
Is there any link to the additional music excluded from the soundtrack?
Couple of examples can be heard at these marks:
14:21 - 16:37
17:43 - 20:00

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harukoi Otome Episode 2 Discussion

Koibito-H - Nov 9, 2013

3 by removed-user »»
Oct 1, 2017 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.