Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 1, 2013 7:23 PM

Jun 2011
MariaPereira said:
Aerensianic said:
Btw did anyone else think the way freed was drawn the last two weeks made him look like a light hair Erza?

He looked a lot like her.

Maybe Freed is Erza's father?
Nov 1, 2013 7:25 PM
Mar 2013
FastnessofWheels said:
MariaPereira said:
Aerensianic said:
Btw did anyone else think the way freed was drawn the last two weeks made him look like a light hair Erza?

Take off your tin-foil hat
Nov 1, 2013 7:55 PM

Nov 2011
JD2411 said:
FastnessofWheels said:
MariaPereira said:
Aerensianic said:

Take off your tin-foil hat

Freed is only 1 year older than Erza.

Anyway, this chapter was awesome. My husbando kicked butt and saved an entire village AND TO TOP THINGS OFF ICHIYA WAS THE CHARACTER BLURB.

Ichiya for objectively best Fairy Tail character. Anyone who disagrees is a heathen and a pleb.
Nov 2, 2013 12:19 AM

Apr 2008
Forgetfulness said:
Wow, that moment with Laxus' team and the villagers was actually quite good. And then they had to start the nakama power shit for the 15,498th time

But then again, it's Fairy Tail. What was I expecting?

Nakama power? Where?
Nov 2, 2013 12:31 AM

Apr 2008
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Wow, that moment with Laxus' team and the villagers was actually quite good. And then they had to start the nakama power shit for the 15,498th time

Nakama power? Where?
Well, we all know it's coming soon. Natsu's already pissed because of Laxus' group and such

I wonder where I've seen this before. Oh wai-

You were talking about THIS chapter not the future. There was no Nakama power this chapter. There was rage but no Nakama power.
Nov 2, 2013 1:43 AM

Apr 2008
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:

Nakama power? Where?
Well, we all know it's coming soon. Natsu's already pissed because of Laxus' group and such

You were talking about THIS chapter not the future. There was no Nakama power this chapter. There was rage but no Nakama power.
Here, let me help you with that.

Implying that it hasn't really happened yet, but is going to.

Unless you come from the future, you don't know that 100% :P
Nov 2, 2013 11:13 AM

Apr 2012
This chapter was real!! I got really hype seeing a pissed off Natsu. This arc is looking really promising.

Really glad Laxus didn't die, hope he gets better soon to help in the war.

Can't wait to see Jellal fight
Nov 3, 2013 8:06 AM
Apr 2012
So one of those Demon gates was able to eradicate all 9 members of the council. Hmmm.. Was it ez and possible cause it was a sneak attack? Or he was just that powerful? Does that mean anybody who would be able to beat Jackal is even STRONGER?!! :/

Crapppp... What's goin on?!!!!
Nov 3, 2013 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
Wow!This means war indeed...
Erza and the others getting beaten like this!Tartaros looked so strong... i wonder how E.N.D looks like!
Nov 3, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2011
Can't help but love Natsu's rage face.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2013 4:39 PM
Nov 2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, but I felt the fight was a little underwhelming. I mean, the fight was done by the fifth page. I wanted the fight to go on a while and eventually see Laxus get the shit beaten out of him by Tempesta (even though I love Laxus). I'm still satisfied with the way it turned out and am super hyped for the rest of this arc.
Nov 6, 2013 7:43 PM
Feb 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:

Nakama power? Where?

Perhaps I do not know for sure, but it's happened so many times that it's reasonable to assume it will. Especially with those last two pages

at least it's unly nakama power, not nakama power + talk no jutsu
Nov 6, 2013 9:30 PM

Nov 2011
myanime5 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Darklight0303 said:
Forgetfulness said:

Nakama power? Where?

Perhaps I do not know for sure, but it's happened so many times that it's reasonable to assume it will. Especially with those last two pages

at least it's unly nakama power, not nakama power + talk no jutsu

Ahahahah good point- Fairy Tail does indeed have a lot of Nakama power and Darklight seriously don't get so defensive about it, you know it's going to happen.

That being said, yeah, at least there aren't massive amounts of dialogue explaining stuff no one cares about like in Naruto and some other series. I had to drop Naruto because it was so much technical talk and I was just like "... Yeah, I honestly don't need you to over-explain the crap out of this one move for a whole chapter. Please just go punch each other."

A lot of explanation dialogue works in plenty of series, but not in action shounen. Or maybe it's just because I'm female and we tend to care less for tech talk.

Fairy Tail still has plenty of other flaws though, but I have a soft spot for those flaws. <3
Feb 12, 2014 12:58 PM

Jun 2013
Okay Fairys Are Going to be Pissed after This.

FullOut War, well not Yet But soon, Start.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 11, 2018 8:25 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, he swallowed all those particles but that city is done for.
Natsu you are right, this means war!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.