Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2013 1:43 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another series that is stated as finish but continue, Yukino still got it I see :) and there's the brutality bit >.<
ShanaFlameOct 25, 2013 2:02 AM
Oct 25, 2013 7:13 AM

May 2010
mmmh. there will obv. a 4th ep. ... if the visions of the "good" guy are like his visions in the last 2eps., then its to late for the poor girl.

also Yukino doesn't seem to remember the priest she was saved from the last ep.
and where is Ai?

it will be interessting to see which ending from the game they choose for this series ... since there was not really a totally good one , maybe it will be a new one.

Also on a personal note ... you can not call this fisting anymore more like arming or elbowing ...
QuidacOct 25, 2013 7:31 AM
Oct 25, 2013 10:59 AM

Jul 2009
Seems to lead right up to the bull fucking Momoko next while she's tied up hanging down like that, definitely hope that's next...

And yeah, Ai. It would be even better if we get to see the dog scene with her.

Already got some amazing beasty action in the first episode, so I hope that's the focus again in the 4th.
Oct 28, 2013 9:48 AM
Jun 2008
The first scene was so sick! It's crossing the limit of brutality. Poor girl...This is so stupid, they can draw stuff like this but aren't allowed to remove the censor of the genitals!? What a stupid rotten world. Oh God! Please give me a Death Note!
Oct 28, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
GentleGman said:
The first scene was so sick! It's crossing the limit of brutality. Poor girl...This is so stupid, they can draw stuff like this but aren't allowed to remove the censor of the genitals!? What a stupid rotten world. Oh God! Please give me a Death Note!
GentleGman said:

You said it! haha, thank goodness it was censored!!!@!@!$%%

Yeah it's so pointless.
Oct 29, 2013 2:49 PM

Sep 2010
Meioh said:
GentleGman said:

You said it! haha, thank goodness it was censored!!!@!@!$%%
Yeah it's so pointless.

I'm also in for this little resistance team
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Nov 3, 2013 9:08 AM
Jul 2012
I liked the normal h-scene... as for the rest: sick shit, I hope the producer realize asap that I highly doubt the majority is into such sick stuff. The beginning was so fked up I don't even..
Nov 5, 2013 8:16 AM
Jun 2008
Keilynn said:
I liked the normal h-scene... as for the rest: sick shit, I hope the producer realize asap that I highly doubt the majority is into such sick stuff. The beginning was so fked up I don't even..

SAW + Hentai = Kowaku no Toki
Nov 11, 2013 12:04 AM

May 2010
Keilynn said:

just play the game ... it has no really happy ending. but than again they changed almost everything at the end of ep 2 if you know the game.

dont forget that the first part was only a vision - like the ones he had in ep 1 and 2. so there is still hope that the poor girl dont lose her arms and legs ... and breast ... and eyes. i personally dont see the point in guro.

i hope there will be a good ending in ep 4 or maybe 5. so that the good guy has his 3 love slaves, that will be at least a little bit like the game (SPOILER from the game: the good guy becomes the new priest, if you count the new ugly one as the old priest). I really would like that one. at least Momoko doesnt seem to be good for anything else any more but than again shes been drugged.
Nov 11, 2013 8:11 AM
Jul 2011
I believed ep 4 will sicken than ep 3.
Where are Ai in ep 3 ? I guess meat !(luckily It's off-scene)
I guess Momoko will turn to meat in ep 4 (unlucky that It will be show on-scene)
Yukino either be mastermind or servant of ugly neighbour.
Nov 11, 2013 10:15 AM

Nov 2013
Just watched episode 3 (here: http://www.animecraving.com/kowaku-no-toki-episode-3-english-subbed/) and wow was it brutal. The bull rape scene? ahhah, that was pretty funny. Very unexpected. I won't say I wasn't a little turned on by it. ;D

Nov 11, 2013 7:26 PM
May 2010
Uh yeah, so what happened to Ai?
Nov 12, 2013 6:14 PM

Jul 2009
l wish it was more hardcore but this will do
Nov 25, 2013 10:34 PM
Jun 2012
so is this a story separate from the first two episodes or wat. is yukino in on it or why did she tell the guy it was still too early for him to go thank the ugly dude. and does anyone know all of the endings im sorta interested.
Feb 26, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2011
Yeah this episode 3 is weird, is this just a new route from the game or a continuation? Seems confusing if the later since Yukino seems to be a sneaky evil bitch in this one compared the previous two episodes and I thought all the creeps including the ugly, hunchback guy died in episode 2. Now he's back and friendly with Yukino now, huh? Ai has completely dropped out of the picture too.

This hentai seems confused if wants to be all the truly hardcore or not too. I looked over some of the CGs pics from the game and besides the bull bestiality and amputee scenes this series has been incredibly tamed compared to the game.
Feb 27, 2014 6:17 AM

Jul 2009
Nagi27 said:
Yeah this episode 3 is weird, is this just a new route from the game or a continuation? Seems confusing if the later since Yukino seems to be a sneaky evil bitch in this one compared the previous two episodes and I thought all the creeps including the ugly, hunchback guy died in episode 2. Now he's back and friendly with Yukino now, huh? Ai has completely dropped out of the picture too.

This hentai seems confused if wants to be all the truly hardcore or not too. I looked over some of the CGs pics from the game and besides the bull bestiality and amputee scenes this series has been incredibly tamed compared to the game.

That's the case with every TinkerBell adaptation so far (Kowaku, Inyouchuu, Mouryou), as hardcore as the h-anime are... still nothing compared to the game CG's.
Jul 4, 2015 1:48 AM

Aug 2009
GentleGman said:
Keilynn said:

SAW + Hentai = Kowaku no Toki

the normal sex scenes are the only things that i wanted to see

i dont like how this is turning out... and those delicacy... i dont want to see what they're made from

going to speedrun thru the 4th just to say i finished it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Oct 30, 2011

20 by b0177 »»
Nov 3, 2021 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Meioh - Jul 7, 2014

70 by LERAGEUXENAMARRE »»
Oct 19, 2020 7:18 PM

» Manga?

Nipplez - Aug 4, 2014

3 by Nipplez »»
Aug 7, 2014 10:47 PM

Poll: » Kowaku No Toki ep4 preview

ehenmite - Jul 23, 2014

1 by Luna »»
Jul 29, 2014 1:04 AM

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 2 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Apr 3, 2012

20 by Serhiyko »»
Feb 25, 2014 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.