Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2013 5:00 AM
Oct 2013
Hi,

I just recently finished watching Rumbling Hearts and I thought it was a great anime series and ended pretty well (in my opinion). I just have one thing which kind of bugged me though while and after I finshed the series.

Thanks

Mod Edit: Added spoiler warning.
LunaOct 11, 2013 5:52 AM
Oct 11, 2013 5:12 AM

Oct 2009

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post. Also, please report threads that are in the wrong board and do not address this in the thread (see rule I.6.).
LunaOct 11, 2013 5:53 AM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Oct 11, 2013 5:53 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread Moved.
Oct 11, 2013 6:30 AM

Dec 2012
I would say that you are right he meant both of these things. I think he was interested in Mitsuki and probably had a little crush on her, which is why he was reluctant to date Haruka. But he got over his crush after he started seriously dating Haruka.

Off topic but I can't say I like the ending I have very mixed feelings about it. It was bittersweet, but it felt more bitter to me than sweet. Poor Mitsuki ;_;
Oct 11, 2013 10:14 AM
Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
I would say that you are right he meant both of these things. I think he was interested in Mitsuki and probably had a little crush on her, which is why he was reluctant to date Haruka. But he got over his crush after he started seriously dating Haruka.

Off topic but I can't say I like the ending I have very mixed feelings about it. It was bittersweet, but it felt more bitter to me than sweet. Poor Mitsuki ;_;

Reply to tsudecimo

Thanks
Oct 11, 2013 11:32 AM

Dec 2012
You don't need to use spoiler tags, since the topic has ''spoiler'' in it.

Yeah I can see why you see it as a happy ending but I mainly only liked Mitsuki and she definitely got the short end of the stick, if I were to phrase it like that. All of them got a full on happy ending except for her, especially Haruka and her annoying sister had a great ending. We are shown Mitsuki sitting in a dark room feeling regrets and wallowing in self-pity about quitting the swim team and never getting the chance to win the Olympics meanwhile Anake did it, which must be really frustrating for Mitsuki, she got with Takayuki but was she happy? and was it worth it?. Also the way Takayuki ''chose'' her felt really sad and Mitsuki didn't feel that happy, it would have been better imo if they showed them together in the final shot with Mitsuki being pregnant or at least just a shot of them smiling, the last shot of Takayuki was him knowing that Haruka is successful and being happy for her. It just felt that everybody was really happy except for Mitsuki. Just my opinion too :)

Nonetheless the anime was really great and it is a rare drama anime, it was a roller coaster of emotions for me. And even though there was a time where I felt my heart was being ripped off, I definitely don't regret watching it.
tsudecimoOct 11, 2013 11:35 AM
Oct 11, 2013 12:27 PM
Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
You don't need to use spoiler tags, since the topic has ''spoiler'' in it.

Yeah I can see why you see it as a happy ending but I mainly only liked Mitsuki and she definitely got the short end of the stick, if I were to phrase it like that. All of them got a full on happy ending except for her, especially Haruka and her annoying sister had a great ending. We are shown Mitsuki sitting in a dark room feeling regrets and wallowing in self-pity about quitting the swim team and never getting the chance to win the Olympics meanwhile Anake did it, which must be really frustrating for Mitsuki, she got with Takayuki but was she happy? and was it worth it?. Also the way Takayuki ''chose'' her felt really sad and Mitsuki didn't feel that happy, it would have been better imo if they showed them together in the final shot with Mitsuki being pregnant or at least just a shot of them smiling, the last shot of Takayuki was him knowing that Haruka is successful and being happy for her. It just felt that everybody was really happy except for Mitsuki. Just my opinion too :)

Nonetheless the anime was really great and it is a rare drama anime, it was a roller coaster of emotions for me. And even though there was a time where I felt my heart was being ripped off, I definitely don't regret watching it.

Agreed with you 100% buddy :) great anime
Aug 29, 2014 1:53 AM

Jan 2014
mmkp1990 said:
Hi,

I just recently finished watching Rumbling Hearts and I thought it was a great anime series and ended pretty well (in my opinion). I just have one thing which kind of bugged me though while and after I finshed the series.

Thanks

Mod Edit: Added spoiler warning.

I think he really loved Mitsuki before, because when was her birthday takayuki pay more attention to Mitsuki than haruka (he had a date with haruka), and in another ep, when Mitsuki was in his favorite place, she said to him that she rejected every boy, after she said to go on his date but he said that is ok if he`s late (he had a date with haruka)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

181 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
May 10, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.