Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 22, 2013 1:57 AM

Aug 2012
1L0can0 said:
moonkingdomify said:
Been watching Code Geass. Lelouches father, or Charles zi Britannia. Not only doesn't give a shit about the death of Lelouches mom. But also tries to kill Lelouch.

Yeah, Charles was a fucking douchebag I'll agree on that.
Lelouch's mother is worse.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Sep 22, 2013 6:53 AM
Mar 2013
I think Victorica's dad (from Gosick) was probably the biggest douche bag of a dad someone can ask for.
Sep 23, 2013 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
Sogeprins said:
Andomarn said:
Sogeprins said:
Zai Vessalius from Pandora Hearts.

Fair enough.
Sep 23, 2013 10:09 AM
Jul 2018
Ging from Hunter Hunter. Holy shit good thing his son is as crazy as he is.
Sep 23, 2013 3:07 PM

Aug 2013
gamer2710 said:
1L0can0 said:
moonkingdomify said:
Been watching Code Geass. Lelouches father, or Charles zi Britannia. Not only doesn't give a shit about the death of Lelouches mom. But also tries to kill Lelouch.

If that is some kind of spoiler to the series. I don't wanna hear it. Other wise, She was actually a good mother until she was shot to death.
"Canaan. You're a victim whose past was taken away by war. And she's a defeated person who lost her past in a power struggle. Soldiers who are born within destruction take hatred as their weapon. Even though you and her became soldiers for the same reason, you both live differently. Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever." -Siam, Canaan
Sep 23, 2013 3:58 PM

Aug 2013
Clannad, Tomoya's father.
"One does not simply say no to a loli with animal ears and tail."

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/iAmEcchi
Sep 23, 2013 4:32 PM

May 2013
Parents in Toradora are an excellent shout. Taiga's dad is the key one.
Sep 23, 2013 5:06 PM

Dec 2012
Misuzu from Air has some of the worst, uncaring parents of all time. They don't treat her like a real child because of her curse - and I don't blame them, because she sucks.
Sep 23, 2013 5:11 PM

Nov 2012
Kiss x Sis wtf?
And Higurashi. Mion and Shion's family. You cant just kill one of the twins because its a family tradition? You cant make sisters hurt eachother?
Sep 23, 2013 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
RGM2013 said:
Misuzu from Air has some of the worst, uncaring parents of all time. They don't treat her like a real child because of her curse - and I don't blame them, because she sucks.

Lol..so true...
Sep 23, 2013 5:13 PM

Apr 2012
moonkingdomify said:
gamer2710 said:
1L0can0 said:
moonkingdomify said:

If that is some kind of spoiler to the series. I don't wanna hear it. Other wise, She was actually a good mother until she was shot to death.

Thanks for that spoiler dick.
Sep 23, 2013 5:19 PM

Jul 2011
Rosa from Umineko is a pretty horrible mom
Sep 23, 2013 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
iAmEcchi said:
Clannad, Tomoya's father.

At least Tomoya's father loved and cared for him. And tried to make his horrible actions at points. Yeah the movie kind of draws on how dramatic that one point in Tomoya's life was. For that one second of his life. Still not the worst father.

there is a quote in here, I didn't want it taking up too much room.

Not that much of a spoiler as they explain it in the first few episodes of the anime. Though it does explain why Nunnaly is blind. Wait, no it doesn't. The crippling yes, the blindness, no.

SarahIlayda said:
Kiss x Sis wtf?
And Higurashi. Mion and Shion's family. You cant just kill one of the twins because its a family tradition? You cant make sisters hurt eachother?

But they don't, and your talking about Higurashi, wouldn't you say that Teppe Houjo is the worst in that series. He is a parental figure. And if you read the manga, Oni-Baba does generally care for Shion. She just doesn't want the whole village murdering her for breaking tradition so she saves her life by sending her away.

Harii said:
Rosa from Umineko is a pretty horrible mom

Okay, I agree with you there. Rosa actually made it onto my most hated anime characters list just because of how she treated Maria. It becomes fairly obvious fairly quickly, so that's not much of a spoiler.
"Canaan. You're a victim whose past was taken away by war. And she's a defeated person who lost her past in a power struggle. Soldiers who are born within destruction take hatred as their weapon. Even though you and her became soldiers for the same reason, you both live differently. Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever." -Siam, Canaan
Sep 23, 2013 5:33 PM

Nov 2009
Parents from just about any Harem anime.

They are always away conveniently travelling around the world instead of taking care of their own children.
Sep 23, 2013 5:46 PM

Aug 2013
Riptos said:
Parents from just about any Harem anime.

They are always away conveniently travelling around the world instead of taking care of their own children.

Or in the case of Negima...

Sep 23, 2013 10:43 PM

Jan 2009
I forgot to say Yusuke's mother from Yu yu hakusho:

Sep 24, 2013 6:43 PM

Jul 2012
people seem to hate on Yui and Ui's parents a lot... well, i guess they do go on extended holidays rather than look after their kids. but you meet them in the manga and they seem like nice people.

i can't think of anyone worse than Kurisu's dad in Steins;gate though. i wanna stab him in the face and use his blood to fake kurisu's corpse
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Oct 4, 2013 8:19 PM

Jan 2013
Both protagonists of Mirai Nikki have a terrible parent. If you've seen the show, you know what I am talking about...
Oct 4, 2013 9:39 PM

Mar 2012
In 99% of anime you never see their parents so I've got nothing.

KAIOKEN1113 said:
Both protagonists of Mirai Nikki have a terrible parent. If you've seen the show, you know what I am talking about...
I liked how Yuikteru forgave him after he
because he said some cheesy line about looking at the stars. Wonderful logic displayed there.
Oct 4, 2013 10:01 PM

Mar 2013
kegome's parents (from inuyasha)

her mother lets her teenage daughter travel to one of the most unstable periods in japanese history in a short skirt. it is a wonder she hasnt been raped and killed (keep in mind this is the 1500s). no to mention her father is nowhere to be found.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Oct 5, 2013 6:33 AM
Feb 2013
Ayasaki Hayate's parents.

i mean
Oct 5, 2013 7:26 AM

Mar 2013
Rea's dad from Sankarea

Oct 5, 2013 10:52 AM

Dec 2012
Hana's foster parents in Michiko to Hatchin. They're terrible.
Oct 5, 2013 11:06 AM

Aug 2012
The worst parent I have absolutely hated in an anime series is Rosa Ushiromiya from Umineko.

She made me cringe with the way she treats her daughter.

Ever her batspit insane head of the Ushiromiya family couldn't top that much of bad parenting. I guess that's were Rosa gets it from.

Honorable mention is Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist / Brotherhood
Oct 5, 2013 7:19 PM

May 2013
Just about all of Natsume's relatives that took care of him after his parents died, in Natsume Yuujinchou.
"Everyone's carrying something that matters. You just don't realize when you're carrying it. It's only after it slips out of your hand that you realize how heavy it was in the first place. So many times I thought that I'd never carry a load like that ever again. And yet, before I realized it, I was carrying it again. I'd feel so much better if I just got rid of it. But I just can't bring myself to do it." - Sakata Gintoki
Oct 6, 2013 8:15 AM

Aug 2012
Yuki's mom from The Future Diary was awesome, but his dad was the worst.
Both Keita's parents from Kiss x Sis are awful.
Same with Yuno's parents from The Future Diary.
Oct 7, 2013 4:33 PM

Jul 2012
KuroChelle said:

Honorable mention is Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist / Brotherhood

oh dear, i can't believe i forgot about this @ssh0le
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Oct 7, 2013 9:50 PM

Apr 2013
MajinSaga said:
Lain's mom from Serial Experiments Lain. Lain could be ass raped by 10 black guys in the house and her mom wololuldn't have given two shits.
lol
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Oct 7, 2013 10:43 PM

Feb 2010
kinos parents from kino no tabi I MEAN COME ON THEY TRIED TO KILL HER
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 8, 2013 4:32 AM
Apr 2013
Shinji Ikari`s father and Gasai Yuno`s parents ^^
Oct 8, 2013 8:23 AM

Jul 2007
Best parents ever~~~:

* Mother: Rosa from Umineko

* Father: Tucker from Full Metal Alchemist

*Other parental figure (not mother/father): Tepei from Higurashi

Note aside, anime and manga are plagued of bad parents. As someone commented, it would be shorter to list the best/nice parents than the bad ones.
Oct 8, 2013 8:39 AM

Jul 2013
It's been said, but: Shou Tucker. Nobody can say otherwise.
Dec 3, 2013 12:02 AM
Mar 2013
There weren't any parents per se, but almost all the adults in Fruits Basket treated kids like garbage and didn't care about them in the slightest.

Also, parents from Pokemon anyone? Leaving their children to go on a journey at just 10 years old with nothing else? That's bad parenting if I ever seen it.
Dec 3, 2013 12:09 AM
Jan 2009
DramaEnthusiast said:
SHOU TUCKER.

END THREAD.
Dec 3, 2013 12:42 AM

Jun 2013
Shou Tucker pissed me off way too much. He is definition of bad.. But lets not forget Ikari Gendo, that bastard really deserves to be on top 5
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Dec 3, 2013 1:10 AM
Dec 3, 2013 1:12 AM
Jan 2009
antonn said:
Honorable mention:

http://i.imgur.com/HBLcc.jpg

Oh god that first episode was depressing
Dec 3, 2013 1:18 AM

Jun 2013
Panda2013 said:
antonn said:
Honorable mention:

I don't know how depressing that episode was, but I found this and laughed my ass off... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnnAPu4Apvg
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Dec 3, 2013 1:20 AM

Jul 2012
Yukimasa from Red Data Girl.Not as bad as the people already mentioned but still very cruel to his own son.
MangaList | AnimeList
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." -Joshua Graham
Dec 3, 2013 6:41 AM

Nov 2013
Andomarn said:
I'm surprised NOBODY mentioned Hayate's parents in Hayate no Gotoku.

I was just about to say the same thing. It's dealt with in a comical fashion, but if you look at it carefully they were pretty terrible people. They used him as a child slave for his entire life, named him based on the hope that he would help them "run like the wind" from debt collectors, and then sold his organs to the Yakuza to cover their gambling/partying addictions.....
Dec 3, 2013 7:26 AM

Jul 2012
Yagami, Kazuma from stigma of the wind, he was abandoned by his whole family only because he couldn't use fire magic he was picked on by the other kids he's dad didn't even try to help him and he's mother gave him money and she left him.

And now because he beat his dad in a fight beat the bullies completed all the missions the family told him to complete he has a better understanding then his cousin and did all this using wind magic which is considered weak by the family now the head of the family wants him back and marry his cousin ................this family pisses me off so bad I want to slap every single one of them
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Dec 3, 2013 7:39 AM

Aug 2012
Dimitrije1606 said:
Panda2013 said:
antonn said:
Honorable mention:

I don't know how depressing that episode was, but I found this and laughed my ass off... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnnAPu4Apvg

I am so going to hell for laughing at that.
Dec 3, 2013 8:04 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
MrAwesome2011 said:
Dimitrije1606 said:
Panda2013 said:
antonn said:
Honorable mention:

I am so going to hell for laughing at that.

What anime is this even? I want to actually watch it for real and see if I will laugh
Found it.
Dec 3, 2013 9:26 AM

Nov 2013
Satoshi parents from Higurashi beacuse his sister gets beat and thrown down the stairis its hard to watch a child geting beat like that.
Dec 3, 2013 9:31 AM

Apr 2013
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
Andomarn said:
I'm surprised NOBODY mentioned Hayate's parents in Hayate no Gotoku.

I was just about to say the same thing. It's dealt with in a comical fashion, but if you look at it carefully they were pretty terrible people. They used him as a child slave for his entire life, named him based on the hope that he would help them "run like the wind" from debt collectors, and then sold his organs to the Yakuza to cover their gambling/partying addictions.....

Pretty much this. Takes a special kind of assholes to do all that.
Dec 3, 2013 9:33 AM

Nov 2013
Ouji_Otonashi_ said:
Satoshi parents from Higurashi beacuse his sister gets beat and thrown down the stairis its hard to watch a child geting beat like that.
No, no, no this thread is for BAD parents, not parents teaching their kids a lesson. (Also that's Satoko's Uncle, Satoko killed her actual parents)
Dec 3, 2013 11:48 AM

Jun 2013
Majikkusesu said:
Bad parenting is an epidemic in anime... How many parents have died without life insurance policies to insure the well being of their children? It saddens me.

Is that sarcasm?
If you generalize, you're wrong.
Dec 3, 2013 2:19 PM

Sep 2013
Fucking Hohenheim and Dante. Dante's a bitch who doesn't care about children, and at the time Papa Hoho was a bastard.
y'all need to shut the fuck up.
Dec 3, 2013 2:20 PM

Sep 2011
bitchLedZeppelin said:
Fucking Hohenheim and Dante. Dante's a bitch who doesn't care about children, and at the time Papa Hoho was a bastard.
Hey hoeinheim felt regret about everything he had done, and brotherhood hoenheim was nothing short of a tragic character

Danta is a huge bitch though, yah fuck her

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 3, 2013 2:24 PM

Jul 2012
JizzyHitler said:
bitchLedZeppelin said:
Hey hoeinheim felt regret about everything he had done, and brotherhood hoenheim was nothing short of a tragic character

Danta is a huge bitch though, yah fuck her

He abandoned envy didn't he he's the reason why envy is the way he is
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» what characters are you the biggest apologist of ?

ame - Oct 5, 2023

24 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» Describe an anime with zoomer language

ZakuF_ - May 1

17 by SgtBateMan »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » is isekai the most misunderstood genre of all time? ( 1 2 )

real-truck-Kun - Nov 4, 2023

51 by FruitPunchBaka »»
25 minutes ago

» Your biggest why …? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 12

69 by Jackof-allspades »»
33 minutes ago

» Your favorite furry anime character?

Ex-Aid - 3 hours ago

6 by Chronon »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.