Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2013 4:39 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
First chapter is out and I guess this is an okay start. So we have this guy named Nanagi who is part of a group with Kisaragi Mana, a new attractive transfer student.

Hmm, I like the themes so far with the science fiction theme. I do find Kisaragi a bit cold though judging by her expressive tone at that science expo. I find this other girl Sophia to be even more odd though. I mean, she wears a wedding dress for her debut? LOL? Oh and this:

“In mankind’s history, innumerable predictions telling their end have been made. Take for example, the writing in the sacred texts that foretell the coming of the apocalypse, and the calamity the astrologers feared would befall on them from the heavens in Renaissance France. No matter what era, there will be those that believe in ‘the end of the world’ and be haunted in fear. However, it also stands that not a single one of the ends they believed in were realized. That is why we are living and continue our existence today.”

I wasn't expecting a kiss between them either tbh.

Pretty strange start so far and I'm expecting a lot of questions to be answered soon. Seems like the premise has been set though with that ending.
Stark700Feb 27, 2014 4:13 PM
Feb 27, 2014 4:29 PM
Mar 2012
The sci-fi aspect of the series is pretty interesting. So far I like Nangi Ryouga, and hopefully they'll be expanding more on Sophia and Aions

More topics from this board

» Last Savior Volume 1 Prologue Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 27, 2014

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Feb 27, 2014 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.