Forums

Anime you appreciated more after the sequel

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM

Sep 2011
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Darker than black. Season 2 was so bad it made me appreciate how good season 1 was

I second that. The rewatch of S1 after I had seen S2 was even more enjoyable than S1 was the first time around.
so were the excellent ovas in between season 1 and 2. I really wish they'd redo season 2 or something but go down a whole other path, and skip things like introducing suoh or making hei a drunk

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 12, 2013 2:45 PM
Jul 2018
KamiNomi, Kimi to Boku, Kokoro Connect(the michi random), and Chihayafuru definitely!
Sep 12, 2013 7:30 PM

May 2012
Hayate,Railgun and Monogatari series
Sep 12, 2013 7:47 PM
Jul 2013
High school DxD New, now i really i appreciate this, it has... mmm... more story.
Sep 12, 2013 7:50 PM

Jul 2013
Code Geass
Hi
Sep 12, 2013 9:04 PM

Feb 2013
Symphogear

I enjoyed the first season, but 2 has made me love the series.
Sep 12, 2013 10:02 PM
Feb 2012
clannad . clannad wouldnt be the anime it was on this website it there was no after story

OG Naruto . i really enjoyed it more then the shippuden anime .

inuyasha . final act was too much volumes condense in 26 episodes . although i give credit for them wrapping up the story
Sep 12, 2013 10:39 PM

Dec 2011
Agreed with the OP. Aria the Origination had made me change the scores of Aria the Animation and Natural, seeing how EVERYTHING was beautifully crafted from square one.

Another I'd say is Shugo Chara. After that 3rd season, I really appreciated how good the 1st and 2nd seasons were compared to that random shitfest.
Sep 15, 2013 6:23 AM

Jun 2013
Higurashi, Clannad and HAJIME NO IPPO
Sep 15, 2013 6:25 AM

Jun 2013
ThaBlackPrince said:
clannad . clannad wouldnt be the anime it was on this website it there was no after story

You're mixing up what the meaning of the thread...

It's basically asking what anime you thought were much better after you watched their sub-par sequels...

Since Clannad is really crappy, especially in comparison to After Story, I wouldn't be able to see where you're coming from, but that's just me.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Sep 15, 2013 7:38 AM

Aug 2012
Plenty of people have probably said this already, but Clannad.

The entire first season, to me at least, was build up for the second season,
from there it went co co crazy yo
Sep 15, 2013 7:55 AM

Aug 2013
Code Geass R2 made further appreciate how awesome the first season was.
Same thing with Darker than Black and Haruhi.
Sup People and yes I am the physical manifestation of Shinji Ikari's Balls

And this what elite-sama says to incest
elite-sama said:
I'm against it because I don't have a sister. It's not fair.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» So, what's the oldest anime you've ever watched?

Gashadokur0 - 4 hours ago

23 by tchitchouan »»
4 minutes ago

» Which of your favorite anime actually has the most interesting story?

WatchTillTandava - May 12

32 by APolygons2 »»
7 minutes ago

» anime character you like but wouldn't invite to your birthday party / wedding?

lifesaver64 - 6 hours ago

11 by LightWorker »»
8 minutes ago

» What'd I say?

SgtBateMan - 8 hours ago

7 by SgtBateMan »»
10 minutes ago

» Is the concept of a villain stupid?

Anjuro - 3 hours ago

15 by WatchTillTandava »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.