Forum Settings
Forums
Kitchen Princess Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2009 8:39 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great chapter! Good how Najika earned the respect (or at least recognition) from her new class. Seems like she happened to find a rival huh? and what could Sora be planning?
Mar 17, 2009 10:54 PM

Jan 2008
the Class A is a pretty good idea - everyone is special or really good at something. XD

poor Najika is already being bullied but i really love her character - she's not sissy at all. it was so funny (and unexpected) when she stood up to Akane and then Sora helped her out. wah! this seems like its going to be a good manga.

Feb 26, 2023 6:30 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm, interesting so far but I'm not quite sure this is for me. A little too juvenile but I'll continue for a few more chapters.
Feb 3, 4:00 AM

Apr 2017
I'm glad that the main character can stand up for herself, and thank God she's sure-footed. I'll never forgive Yumeiro Patissiere for giving us a chef that's clumsy. I mean, my sister is clumsy and accident prone, and she's a great cook, don't get me wrong. But, my sister being accident prone also contributes to her getting burned in the kitchen, dropping things, getting nasty cuts, etc. My sister didn't use an electric can opener for the longest time, because it gave her a nasty cut. So when I was basically her 'assistant chef' in the kitchen, she'd have me operate it.

I just don't see how an accident prone person would make a career out of being a chef. It's like being a super clumsy basketball or soccer player.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 47 Discussion

vearg - Jun 14, 2009

17 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 42 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 40 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 39 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 17, 2009

5 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 34 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 6, 2009

3 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 9:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.