Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2013 1:22 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oooh, this shit is finally getting somewhere! Perhaps a bit predictable, but very intriguing nonetheless.

So it seems a slave can be enslaved anew ('stolen/taken') by any other SCM user (may that be of another user's slave) w/o having to directly confront/beat his/her current master.

Anyways, I'd still much rather see more 'slave treatment' than enslaving methods/duels, but at least now I've gotten a feel of what this series has in store. Yuuga is so fucking screwed, especially if the SCM in his mouth didn't give him any such notification about Seiya no longer being his boy toy slave. Well, at least he still has that useless as fuck lolita, lol.

Looking forward to this Ryuuou-sama's intro/identity. Also-- inb4 NTR rage.

Btw, didn't Seiya mention in the previous chapter how Julia had no (longer any) parents? The fuck's with that obvious inconsistency? Not to mention I'm surprised that he even felt the need to apologize for the very few hits he'd inflicted on his former master cum patron!?
a1onerAug 12, 2013 1:54 PM
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Aug 25, 2013 4:26 PM
Apr 2010
Shit hit the FAN. Looks like we're finally getting somewhere. This is probably the end of volume one, but it says that two or three volumes are released so far. Which means we have five more chapters to look forward to.

My heart hurt for Julia after she got dumped like that. But Ayaka also looked so pitiful with that bruised face of hers. And that plot twist.

And who is Ryuuou? Could he be the guy who owns that blog as username sand Jamaica? I was thinking that maybe that was the case with Julia being the slave on the blog, but that would be impossible since Ayaka read that blog when Julia was still together with Seiya. So we know for sure that Julia wasn't sand Jamaica's slave.

In the case that sand Jamaica IS Ryuuou, could it be that he owns more than one slave after enslaving Julia?

Edit: After taking a look at the first few pages of chapter 1, the glasses guy ordered the hostess to have sex with him as a punishment game and she complied (obviously the slave). Seeing as how the author likes to connect things together, could he be Ryuuou? COULD THE MYSTERY ANTAGONIST HAVE BEEN SHOWN AT THE VERY START OF THIS MANGA????
harrysoungAug 25, 2013 4:33 PM
Feb 15, 2014 4:52 AM

Dec 2008
To be honest I also thought he was blog owner but who knows...everything is starting only now

can't wait till further development.
Feb 7, 2018 12:13 PM
Jul 2017
I've made it to chapter 5 and i'm dropping this. This does seem good to a certain taste. but dark and depressing manga/anime always ends up devouring another part of my soul with every chapter/episode. My powerful clairvoyance it telling me that i'd have drunk a bottle of bleach before finishing the finale.
Nov 9, 2018 9:30 PM

May 2018
So, are the slaves just going to get passed around to different masters like whores at a stag party?

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jul 28, 2021 9:10 PM
Jul 2020
a1oner said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oooh, this shit is finally getting somewhere! Perhaps a bit predictable, but very intriguing nonetheless.

So it seems a slave can be enslaved anew ('stolen/taken') by any other SCM user (may that be of another user's slave) w/o having to directly confront/beat his/her current master.

Anyways, I'd still much rather see more 'slave treatment' than enslaving methods/duels, but at least now I've gotten a feel of what this series has in store. Yuuga is so fucking screwed, especially if the SCM in his mouth didn't give him any such notification about Seiya no longer being his boy toy slave. Well, at least he still has that useless as fuck lolita, lol.

Looking forward to this Ryuuou-sama's intro/identity. Also-- inb4 NTR rage.

Btw, didn't Seiya mention in the previous chapter how Julia had no (longer any) parents? The fuck's with that obvious inconsistency? Not to mention I'm surprised that he even felt the need to apologize for the very few hits he'd inflicted on his former master cum patron!?
was Julia raped or something

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorei-ku: Boku to 23-nin no Dorei Chapter 8 Discussion

abystoma2 - Jul 2, 2022

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Sep 19, 2023 9:06 PM

» Has this been fully translated?

Brendyrose - Jul 11, 2022

3 by tofistig »»
Apr 25, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku: Boku to 23-nin no Dorei Chapter 4 Discussion

a1oner - Aug 12, 2013

2 by abystoma2 »»
Jul 2, 2022 3:38 AM

» Dorei-ku: Boku to 23-nin no Dorei Chapter 24.3 Discussion

__amaterasu__ - Jul 6, 2019

0 by __amaterasu__ »»
Jul 6, 2019 11:45 AM

» Dorei-ku: Boku to 23-nin no Dorei Chapter 24.2 Discussion

__amaterasu__ - Jul 5, 2019

0 by __amaterasu__ »»
Jul 5, 2019 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.