Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Aug 20, 2023 6:56 AM
Jul 2018
this made me cry so much, glad tsubasa is fine now
Sep 26, 2023 2:09 PM

Oct 2018
Why Araragi why? Development since Kizumonogatari is useless now.
If I'm Araragi, I'll choose Hanekawa. She protect you until the internal organs come out, she risk her life for you bro.
Now what Senjougahara done to you? Verbal abuse & Hurt you.
I hope Hanekawa doesn't end up with random guy like other manga.
Oct 23, 2023 8:00 PM

May 2021
A nice, and more importantly, natural conclusion to Hanekawa's character arc. Why was his shirt ripped though? Also, don't see why he had to disappear for this(I assume this is why he disappeared) but I guess we will find out later.

Dec 15, 2023 2:21 AM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn, what an episode this one was! It was really fun, and that White Tiger must be stopped at all cost!
Jan 28, 4:08 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Took me a bit too long to get through this first arc but I made it at least lol, and this was a great finale to this arc. So once again Hanekawa has been dealing with something she herself created, this time it’s an actual tiger rather than a cute cat girl, and to deal with it she finally asks for help from her cat counterpart, and help she does. I do like that despite all of the technical stuff with Monogatari plots, we do get some shounen style battles here and there, and this one was pretty cool although Black Hanekawa wasn’t actually able to do much, only delay the inevitable, but it was this delay that allowed the actual main character to show up and finish the job.

That’s right, Araragi finally appeared, and I’m ngl I thought his voice was deeper before lol, it has been a long time after all, unlike for Hanekawa where it just felt like a long time. But his entrance was pretty good, he’s been absent this whole time and just shows up casually and solves the issue, makes you wonder if he had been around the whole time would this have taken as long to resolve lol, but really it’s good that Hanekawa had to pretty much face this thing alone, yeah she had some help but it was mostly her and it really helped with her development, that was the best part of this arc for sure.

And now Hanekawa isn’t homeless anymore and her house actually looks normal, a new one for Monogatari lol, and she has skunk hair now but she dyes it every morning so it’s like it never changed. And now we move on to the next one, I’m not sure what’s next but I will finish this post off by saying this was a nice opening arc of the season, it wasn’t really that crazy but it was great development for Hanekawa and it was a nice change to have someone else’s POV (forget the fact that I haven’t watched this series in nearly 5 years lol), of course there were things that lost me along the way but overall it was fun and I’d say it was one of those arcs that clicked with me more than others similarly to Nisemonogatari’s arcs (what I remember of them), I look forward to seeing what this renewed Hanekawa is like going forward and if Araragi is more present as well lol. Also the OP for this one was good, just unfortunate it wasn’t used in every episode.
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
Mar 2023
tremendo,con todo lo de hanekawa por fin aceptandose a si misma con todos sus defectos en vez de reprimirse para siempre y la entrada super epica del araragi,nah lo perdono por ser pedofil0 al pana,todos cometemos errores
Feb 26, 9:31 PM
Feb 2021
Probably my favorite arc so far, which is really saying a lot. Hanekawa is really just such an interesting character, and for her to have this much character development this reletively early on into the show is quite impressive.

This arc was a real bounce back from the last, as Hanekawa was at her best this arc compared to her worst last arc. Of course, because of how complete her character feels now, it's almost impossible to imagine how she'll be used in the coming arcs. I expect her to take a backseat for at least a while, but I really hope she keeps playing a really important role in the story.

Anyways, this will be a tough arc to beat, and I'm really looking forward to see what Araragi was up to, and to see his inner thoughts on Hanekawa confessing to him. I really can't imagine that it'll go over super well with him that he made her cry because he can't love her.
Apr 2, 3:38 PM

Jul 2016
Excellent character writing for Hanekawa. Definitely my favorite arc of her.
But man, Araragi seriously screwed up at choosing Senjougahara over her. Though I guess it's more of the author's fault for having such weird taste in women...
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2013

432 by Kiikani »»
Apr 25, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

101 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 16, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

723 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 16, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

245 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 12, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

204 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 11, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.