Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 28, 2013 9:55 PM

Mar 2012
Alright, so I thought a bit, and here is my theory so far. It's in progress at the moment.

Chihiro's Secret:

Premeditated?

Location of the murder:

Elimination of the Suspects Part I:

Genocider Syo-The Killer?

Timeframe of the murder:

Eliminating the Suspects Part II:

Genocider Syo's Identity:

In summary:

The annoying part is that there is no specific evidence like from the last case which will allow me to pinpoint one person specifically.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 28, 2013 10:06 PM

Nov 2008
@CreationBreaker

Beatrice wanted to say: Witches did this!!

Rule number 10: Lending Electronic Student Handbooks to others is prohibited. They can only use their own.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 28, 2013 10:08 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
@CreationBreaker

Rule number 10: Lending Electronic Student Handbooks to others is prohibited. They can only use their own.

Which Beatrice? Endless Witch Beatrice? Eva-Beatrice?

Man...I got tired of using the red/blue truths towards the end...BBcodes are just annoying.
Ashen_MikoJul 28, 2013 10:13 PM

Jul 28, 2013 10:13 PM

Nov 2008
CreationBreaker said:
DenjaX said:
@CreationBreaker

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 28, 2013 10:16 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:
DenjaX said:
@CreationBreaker

Jul 28, 2013 10:24 PM

Nov 2008
CreationBreaker said:

Jul 28, 2013 10:30 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:

Jul 28, 2013 10:37 PM

Mar 2011
DenjaX said:

Oh god, don't bring Beatrice into this.
Jul 28, 2013 10:46 PM

Apr 2013
@DenjaX's and CreationBreaker's battle of semantics.

Sorry, I was having fun reading CreationBreaker's deductions. Here, I can give some more clarifications.

I want Chihiro filling with a side order of Oowada's steamed corn pompadour.
MrOCDJul 28, 2013 10:54 PM
Jul 28, 2013 10:53 PM

Mar 2012
MrOCD said:
@DenjaX's and CreationBreaker's battle of semantics.

Sorry, I was having fun reading CreationBreaker's deductions. Here, I can give some more clarifications.

And when the Game Master speaks in Red, (s)he always speaks the truth.
Still have no evidence to decide between my two suspects....I need to check the evidence again when I wake up in the morning...then again, some of the evidence we don't have will probably be presented in the trial....

Jul 28, 2013 10:54 PM

Nov 2008
CreationBreaker said:

Edefrem said:
DenjaX said:

I tell ya, that freakin witch did this!

Jul 28, 2013 11:03 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:

DenjaX said:
Edefrem said:
DenjaX said:

She did. She did it with magic.

Jul 28, 2013 11:08 PM

Apr 2013
CreationBreaker said:

According to Monokuma,

I was hoping for someone to finally point this out. Mind if I add this in the list of evidence?
Jul 28, 2013 11:10 PM

Mar 2012
MrOCD said:
CreationBreaker said:

According to Monokuma,

I was hoping for someone to finally point this out. Mind if I add this in the list of evidence?

Go for it. It was directly quoted from the UTW subs of episode 3.

Jul 28, 2013 11:13 PM

Nov 2008
CreationBreaker said:

Jul 28, 2013 11:15 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:

Jul 28, 2013 11:23 PM

Mar 2011
CreationBreaker said:
DenjaX said:
Edefrem said:
DenjaX said:

Funny because the explanation of Umineko's mystery was
Jul 28, 2013 11:26 PM

Mar 2012
Edefrem said:
CreationBreaker said:
DenjaX said:
Edefrem said:
DenjaX said:

Funny because the explanation of Umineko's mystery was

Hey, no saying anything about the true culprit or anything like that please. I am only midway through EP6-Dawn of the Golden Witch.

This is starting get far too off-topic....

Jul 28, 2013 11:31 PM

Nov 2008
CreationBreaker said:

Btw, are you done with your deduction or are you going to elaborate further later on?

Jul 28, 2013 11:38 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:

Btw, are you done with your deduction or are you going to elaborate further later on?

Considering that I haven't been able to pinpoint the culprit, this is not a finished theory at the moment. However, I will probably leave it alone and come back in a couple of days to re-evaluate the evidence and try to think of something new.

Jul 29, 2013 3:45 AM
Jul 2013
CreationBreaker said:
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:

DenjaX said:
Edefrem said:
DenjaX said:

Since we have Beatrice here.....

(Play both links at the same time!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7jrb6l4MU

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6836450

This should be used more often in threads like this! XD
Jul 29, 2013 6:53 AM

Dec 2012
I'm going with the murderer is a girl, because it occured in the girls' changing room. It should either be weights girl, or the girl who knows something about Genocider Syo. Anyway, looks like its gonna be an easy trial since two people already know something about Genocider Syo.
Jul 29, 2013 7:50 AM
Apr 2013
Jul 29, 2013 8:08 AM

Mar 2012
Keyalin said:
CreationBreaker said:
DenjaX said:

Also,
Ashen_MikoJul 29, 2013 8:12 AM

Jul 29, 2013 9:00 AM

Mar 2012
Keyalin said:

Also,

Jul 29, 2013 9:01 AM

Nov 2008
Why did you guys rule out Yamada right away? I mean he could be a suspect. Lardy body doesn't mean he's not strong. As far as I know fat people tend to have more strength due to weight.

Jul 29, 2013 9:09 AM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
Why did you guys rule out Yamada right away? I mean he could be a suspect. Lardy body doesn't mean he's not strong. As far as I know fat people tend to have more strength due to weight.

It's not a matter of strength. It's a matter of stamina. People who have more body fat tend to have much less stamina and the process of moving things around is something that requires A LOT of stamina. I am talking about moving two sets of exercise equipment twice, moving a large carpet with a body on it, and a large carpet without a body on it. This is not something someone with normal or a small amount of stamina can do and as such, I based it comparatively off my own stats including BMI, height, and weight. Plus, I only ruled him out after I theorized a sequence of events for the murder.

Jul 29, 2013 9:35 AM

Apr 2013
@Keyalin

If you want, we can try the experiment of the dumbbell on someone. *straight face*
MrOCDJul 29, 2013 9:40 AM
Jul 29, 2013 9:45 AM
Jul 2013
CreationBreaker said:

Jul 29, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
Keyalin said:
Interesting MrOCD very interesting.
Now that you mentioning the ElecroiDs couldn't be him has gotten me pumped up.
What's an ElectroiD?

Jul 29, 2013 9:54 AM

Mar 2012
Keyalin said:
CreationBreaker said:

But really, you should respond to MrOCD. He is poking holes in your theory like there's no tomorrow.

Jul 29, 2013 9:59 AM
Jul 2013
Jul 29, 2013 10:17 AM

Apr 2013
@Everything Keyalin said.

Jul 29, 2013 10:44 AM
Apr 2013
After reading some other theories, I went back and watched the episode. I won't clutter up this post with screenshots, but I think this is important.

Taken with Sakura's testimony, I think this is enough to prove
A) The scene of the crime was the men's locker room
B) Fujisaki has dangly bits, hence why she was in the men's locker room.

And this is an absolute death-blow to my theory. Oh well, I was honestly kind of expecting this to happen.

So with the new information, we can reasonably assume that, because the body, carpets, and posters were moved, that the culprit is male. No one would frame their own gender, unless they were expecting someone to guess that a guy had snuck into the girls' locker room, but then you jump into a twisted black hole of anti-logic from which there is no escape. The timeline for the episode got kind of screwy in my head. For some reason, I thought the sequence of events was Darkest Secrets-->Sauna-->Murder. But no, Ishimaru and Oowada are just as suspect as everyone else.

There are three other relevant factors from re-watching the episode. First, Oowada's reactions in the Darkest Secret and Investigation scenes. In short, he looks absolutely terrified. This obviously isn't enough to throw him under the bus, but it does cast some suspicion on him. The second is, the night before the murder, Togami is reading the GS case file. That's at least a little bit suspicious, and more than a little convenient. Speaking of suspicious, the third relevant factor is Togami's conversation with Naegi. I will transcribe it from memory

T: Split up and search for clues gang! Naegi, come with me.
N: Okay, sure.
--In locker room common area--
T: This is suspicious!
N: Huh? What's so suspicious about it?
T: Very suspicious! *Immediately walks up to girls' locker room*

Isn't it way too obvious to be Togami though? Thanks, rhetorical device, it is way too obvious. And then it keeps getting more and more obvious, until it wraps back around itself and becomes the truth again. Suffice it to say that I still think Togami is at least tangentially connected to this case, but I'll need more time to mull it over before I put together a proper theory taking the new information into account.

One last thing, I wanted to clarify my justification for the existence of accomplices in my earlier theories. Fukawa would do it for Togami because she thinks she's in love, and Togami would do it for Fukawa to make the next trial fun. In Togami's case I would fully expect him to turn on Fukawa if the others didn't figure it out first. In any case, it doesn't matter because that's not what happened.
Jul 29, 2013 10:48 AM
Jul 2013
OK since everything has gotten out of had we cab review of what we have.

Jul 29, 2013 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
Himmelgeher said:
After reading some other theories, I went back and watched the episode. I won't clutter up this post with screenshots, but I think this is important.
LOL at the arrows on Kirigiri. Kinky fella, isn't she? xD But isn't that image suppose to imply about Kirigiri mentioning that it wasn't a rope but an extension cord?

Jul 29, 2013 11:00 AM

Mar 2012
Speaking of Kirigiri...I'm kinda curious about what her embarrassing secret is...

Jul 29, 2013 11:07 AM

Apr 2013
Himmelgeher said:
(WALL OF TEXT)

What is this?
Kirigiri is able to identify a woman just by her hips, too? (MONOGATARI REFERENCE!)

I'll give you a proper response. Just let me read it over and over.

Edit: Yep. Everything is consistent.

Really, I can't find any holes in it! All I can say is, what if it's neither? Is there another possibility?
MrOCDJul 29, 2013 12:21 PM
Jul 29, 2013 11:09 AM
Jul 2013
Keyalin said:
OK since everything has gotten out of had we cab review of what we have.

Jul 29, 2013 11:12 AM

Nov 2008
CreationBreaker said:
Speaking of Kirigiri...I'm kinda curious about what her embarrassing secret is...
She's a Super Duper High School ???

??? could be Serial Killer?

EDIT: Or her embarrassing secret is being scared to ghosts/barnacles. (Seiyuu reference, K-On)
DenjaXJul 29, 2013 11:17 AM

Jul 29, 2013 11:37 AM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:

Or her embarrassing secret is being scared to ghosts/barnacles. (Seiyuu reference, K-On)

That would be so adorable.

Jul 29, 2013 12:27 PM
Jul 2013
So no matter how much i read this. I cant figure it out.Its like something is missing.Something deal breaking.
Key_of_soraJul 29, 2013 12:48 PM
Jul 29, 2013 1:15 PM

Mar 2012
Key_of_sora said:
So no matter how much i read this. I cant figure it out.Its like something is missing.Something deal breaking.

Let me question you then.

Jul 29, 2013 1:29 PM
Jul 2013
CreationBreaker said:
Key_of_sora said:

Let me question you then.

Jul 29, 2013 2:49 PM
Feb 2011
So we can safely conclude that this case is impossible to solve until new information is presented in the trial. =(
Jul 29, 2013 3:50 PM

Oct 2011
During the murder scene:

AnimeFan500Jul 29, 2013 3:58 PM
Jul 30, 2013 1:31 AM
Apr 2013
DenjaX said:
LOL at the arrows on Kirigiri. Kinky fella, isn't she? xD But isn't that image suppose to imply about Kirigiri mentioning that it wasn't a rope but an extension cord?

Well, you've gotta lighten the mood somehow, right?

The image you're talking about comes immediately after the shot of Kirigiri, when we see a close up of Fujisaki's wrist. I suppose it's possible that the cord is also tied around her waist to maintain the crucifixion pose, but that seems like an odd thing to show us when the specifics of the crucifixion aren't really important to the case.

Unfortunately, I got spoiled on the killer's identity when I was skimming through the episode's discussion thread and someone said it outright, outside of spoiler tags or a spoiler warning. It's pretty much impossible for me to be objective about it now. I suppose I could make a theory about the events of the actual murder, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who's managed to stay un-spoiled. I've learned my lesson now though. Come the next case these threads are going to be the only things DR-related that I'll be reading.
Jul 30, 2013 6:41 AM
Apr 2013
Jul 30, 2013 6:44 AM

Nov 2008
ponygon123 said:

Himmelgeher said:
Unfortunately, I got spoiled on the killer's identity when I was skimming through the episode's discussion thread and someone said it outright, outside of spoiler tags or a spoiler warning. It's pretty much impossible for me to be objective about it now. I suppose I could make a theory about the events of the actual murder, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who's managed to stay un-spoiled. I've learned my lesson now though. Come the next case these threads are going to be the only things DR-related that I'll be reading.
That is very unfortunate to know that but at least you did not spoil it for everyone else. If it makes you feel any better, you can theorize how the murder happened and never mention the culprit.

Jul 30, 2013 7:39 AM

Apr 2013
@ponygon123

@AnimeFan500
MrOCDJul 30, 2013 10:07 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.