Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 18, 2013 6:45 AM

Dec 2007
It was funny chapter but for the wrong reasons.
"Dramatic" reveal turned out to be pathetic. And the Soul Tickets are almost as ridiculous as Bat-Credit Card from Batman & Robin.
Oh, and no, instead of showing us reaction of Ichigo's family we'd seen his forgotten "closest"(so close they are barely in this manga at all) friends.
Why would someone think that we should see THEIR reaction instead of the family?
The last pages were fine(though I guess no one can clearly say what really happened at the moment). So bring back the action if Kubo struggles with establishing mysteries, utilizing the old characters etc.

Jul 18, 2013 10:49 AM

Jul 2013
Fai said:
Robert89 said:
Fai said:
tankoubon-feind said:
Neonzel said:
Well at least these last few chapters have been building up plot. Unlike another series (looks at Naruto).

naruto didnt have to build up plot because kishi actually had a plot and other characters to work with beforehand and didn't have to pull things out of his ass for the last arc...

Thank you. I REALLY needed a laugh today.

Narutoe threw away its plot once Part II started. Since Part II all he ever did was pulling shit out of his ass. In last arc, LITERALLY, with zombie fights. The asspulls and trainwreckyness went to a such degree that Part I and Part II feel like entirely separate manga.

Bleach felt wtf at times as well.Power-ups out the woodwork without any full detail of aquirements,new characters come out of nowhere then their whereabouts are unknown,most fights not being all that exciting or wasted the opportunity to make them exciting.Bleach has had it's faults from time to time.

Point i'm making,is that Bleach is not perfect.Same goes for Naruto.This current arc is getting really interesting.I hope after the break,it will get more interesting.

Power-ups are part of shonen genre. Deal with it.

New characters all made sense and had connections to previous ones (unlike narutoe fodder, and that's without even mentioning zombie-revival-grindfest-of-fodder)

Bleach since Deicide had some of the best fight choreography in shonen genre.

And sorry, but narutoe is waaaaay waaaaay below it right now. At least Bleach's war feels like a a war instead of "Jesus Christ and the world against emodudes"

Jmack25 said:
I just want to see HOW Ichigo is trainging :'( I don't just want him to suddenly get another power... I want him to work for it, like when he got his bankai!

why would he need to train if he already did in jinzen? The only thing that has been stopping him from getting power was him, himself.

He's not going to be a dual blade master right out of the womb? He obviously needs to do some sort of training to get accustomed to his new powers or are you gunna tell me some bullshit like "they're his powers" blah blah blah. He got new powers, therefore he needs to train in order to attain the peak of his new found power. End of story
Jul 18, 2013 11:15 AM
Mar 2009
Shunsui doing massive trolling. He can't come back to the human world BUT, here are free come-and-go passes! Lolz.

The second invasion has begun. Seems like Ishida is still going through with this; wonder what he's planning.
Jul 18, 2013 1:33 PM

Mar 2009
Puty said:
It was funny chapter but for the wrong reasons.
"Dramatic" reveal turned out to be pathetic. And the Soul Tickets are almost as ridiculous as Bat-Credit Card from Batman & Robin.
Oh, and no, instead of showing us reaction of Ichigo's family we'd seen his forgotten "closest"(so close they are barely in this manga at all) friends.
Why would someone think that we should see THEIR reaction instead of the family?
The last pages were fine(though I guess no one can clearly say what really happened at the moment). So bring back the action if Kubo struggles with establishing mysteries, utilizing the old characters etc.

Ichigo had huge influence on them from the day he met them. His huge reiatsu capacity affected them little less than Inoue and Chad. They see supernatural, didn't get crushed by Aizen reiatsu and Shunsui doesn't need gigai to talk with them. They are far from being normal humans now. They need someone to help them deal with it. They might loose their dear friend.

Ichigo family is different. They are blood related. Isshin is a Shinigami first before being Human. Karin and Yuzu probably aren't all that normal either. They still are alive just like Ichigo even when Bach exterminated all Quincy. They are spiritually aware too. Maybe even less than Ichigo school friends. For the most part Karin and Yuzu are out of the loop. Most they know is that there are ghosts and hollows that eat them. Soul Society, Aizen, Arrancars are things they don't know. For their own good it's better to have them think that Ichigo is on training camp :(

So how does the Bach history work now? 1000 years ago Yamamoto and his Gotei beat him do near death. They took over Seretei and whole SS. Formed Gotei 13. There probably where Quincy that betrayed the Vonderreich after Bach had fallen. They started the whole Quincy on earth thing. Vonderreich that we see now are old most loyal members left after 1000 years war. Traitors descended on earth and gave birth to "pure blood" Quincy's.

Shinigami could have been aware of Bach from the start. The whole Quincy genocide they did 200+ years ago could have been a way to prevent Bach from resurrecting. They might have even accelerated Bach's recovery o.o
Jul 18, 2013 1:52 PM

Mar 2013
The fact that Kubo took a 5 week break means he HAS to do crazy shit for the final war.

Also, Kybo can't pull anything out of his ass this time especially with Ichigo. Zangetsu and his inner hollow aren't there anymore as it's his skill and ability alone now.
Jul 18, 2013 3:38 PM

Jul 2010
Fai said:
Robert89 said:
Fai said:
tankoubon-feind said:
Neonzel said:
Well at least these last few chapters have been building up plot. Unlike another series (looks at Naruto).

naruto didnt have to build up plot because kishi actually had a plot and other characters to work with beforehand and didn't have to pull things out of his ass for the last arc...

Thank you. I REALLY needed a laugh today.

Narutoe threw away its plot once Part II started. Since Part II all he ever did was pulling shit out of his ass. In last arc, LITERALLY, with zombie fights. The asspulls and trainwreckyness went to a such degree that Part I and Part II feel like entirely separate manga.

Bleach felt wtf at times as well.Power-ups out the woodwork without any full detail of aquirements,new characters come out of nowhere then their whereabouts are unknown,most fights not being all that exciting or wasted the opportunity to make them exciting.Bleach has had it's faults from time to time.

Point i'm making,is that Bleach is not perfect.Same goes for Naruto.This current arc is getting really interesting.I hope after the break,it will get more interesting.

Power-ups are part of shonen genre. Deal with it.

New characters all made sense and had connections to previous ones (unlike narutoe fodder, and that's without even mentioning zombie-revival-grindfest-of-fodder)

Bleach since Deicide had some of the best fight choreography in shonen genre.

And sorry, but narutoe is waaaaay waaaaay below it right now. At least Bleach's war feels like a a war instead of "Jesus Christ and the world against emodudes"

No durr power-ups occur in shounen.Just that I like to see the hero's training / trials in it's entirety.Not just accept it happening,without a fully fleshed-out / logical explanation

LOL,no.Not every character had a purpose to be in the arcs that occured in Bleach.Most of them felt like they were there to be there.Even the ones that had promise,would get brushed off into the unknown.Bleach has had fodder characters as well btw.

Again,I disagree.Most fights felt heavily dragged on.Despite the fights being good for the while it should be.

Wow.You seriously have a boner for Bleach.Everyone pretty much knows Naruto is FAR from flawless,I know.Just like I know,there's better ninja-related manga.I like Bleach.But for you to not acknowledge the BS that occured in it in the past,just goes to show,you're defending it hard for your own biased,personal reason.Not wanting to admit it's downs.

inbeforeyoureadthisgointoragemodeandtrytoinsultmyintelligence

I'm seriously rooting for the final arc.The past two arcs endings,felt meh imo.
Robert89Jul 18, 2013 4:02 PM
Jul 18, 2013 4:16 PM

Sep 2010
I feel like the only reason this war is going to be "even" is because of characters holding back. There's probably going to be a bunch of strong captains losing or making battles harder than they need to be because they refuse to use shikai/bankai/kido and a bunch of sternritter getting killed off without even trying to use Vollstandig/ bankais that they have stolen.

lol Juhabach could end this war right now by going on a rampage using yamamoto's bankai. Most likely though Kubo is going to either make up something which prevents him from using Zanka no tachi or make juhabach go out like aizen did without using his full power for no apparent reason.
Jul 19, 2013 8:15 AM

Jul 2010
What a waste of nine pages. Chances are one in ten thousand or even lower and here is your soul society pass. lol. Seriously, Captain Commander got nothing better to do, when SS is in deep crisis.

Last few pages were better. Hopefully Kubo won't show these friends again till the final chapter of manga.

Also hoping for a great start after five weeks.
Jul 20, 2013 8:18 AM

Dec 2012
AzureAlert said:
I think Ichigo's spirit power will just be too strong and will have adverse effects on the real world. However, knowing Ichigo, the human/shinigami/hollow/fullbringer/quincy, he'll find some way to suppress his power to go back to clotheslining Keigo again.

I hope I'm wrong about the second part...
redinsideJul 20, 2013 8:27 AM
Jul 26, 2013 4:46 AM

May 2012
I need the ticket.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 27, 2013 5:52 PM
Mar 2013
I'm still waiting to see what Uryu is planning....He can't be an enemy, he just.....can't...
Sep 22, 2013 6:03 AM

Jul 2009
The end is nigh for the world and for Bleach as well.
May 25, 2014 3:00 PM

Oct 2013
Ok,next up.

Jun 9, 2017 2:53 AM

Feb 2013
Kyoraku trolled them, big time.
Wow, even the castle appeared this time.
Oct 8, 2022 9:50 AM

Apr 2021
They have already begun their invasion huh? Let's see how this one goes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.