Forum Settings
Forums

Visual Novel 'Fate/stay Night' to get New Anime Adaptation

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2013 11:41 AM

Jul 2007
Bertock said:
The only way I could be more hyped is if they will say that, instead of the HF Route, Ufotable works with Nasu to do the Iliya Route. Iliya needs more love

Illya route has been already adapted.
Jul 12, 2013 11:41 AM

Aug 2011
As great as this is for Fate fans, it would be great if ufotable branched out and did something that WASN'T Type-Moon for once. Grace something else with those god-tier production values.
Jul 12, 2013 11:43 AM

Jul 2007
DraconisMarch said:
As great as this is for Fate fans, it would be great if ufotable branched out and did something that WASN'T Type-Moon for once. Grace something else with those god-tier production values.

1. Nothing else deserves their god-tier production values
2. its the only company so far to properly adapt type moon stuff.
3. They are re-releasing the novel. Did you REALLY think they would NOT do anything new to promote it? I fully expect them to finally animate Tsukihime, once Tsukihime VN remake comes out.
Jul 12, 2013 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
symbv said:
According to the fans who saw the PV, it seems it may be based on Heaven's Feel (Sakura route).

InstantWatch if true. Can't wait. I'm only now getting around to watching the anime adaption, and it's very......just ok.
Jul 12, 2013 11:51 AM

Jun 2013
YES YES YES! Ufotable ftw! If they are going to make Heaven's Feel, they damn better make an OVA with "Spark Liner High".
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Jul 12, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2007
CurrentUsername said:
Gen Urobuchi?
Gen Urobuchi?
Gen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen UrobuchiGen Urobuchi?
TELL ME NOW>? Is he writing the story?
Pls fix your mental problems.

Edit:
CurrentUsername said:
I refused to watched the original series because it had stupid annoying teenagers, F/Z did it right, no fan service, no schools, no horny teenagers.
Sorry for the mistake, you're beyond help.
ProgeuszJul 12, 2013 12:09 PM
Jul 12, 2013 11:55 AM

Apr 2007
Fai said:
If its JUST haven's feel route,
I'm already aware of all that, some is better than only those 3 game openings. I just love how ufotable draws the characters so much.
Jul 12, 2013 11:56 AM

Oct 2007
Kjeldoran said:
I'm pretty sure that's in the Thanatos short-story in Kagetsu Tohya. I'd like to believe that Nasu had improved his script writing since the early days.
You are correct. His other H scenes keep the mood though (read: they're hilarious).
Jul 12, 2013 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
Kufufu, HF with sex scene, trust in ufotable
Jul 12, 2013 12:00 PM

Jul 2007
Go10 said:

If its just HF,
Jul 12, 2013 12:03 PM

May 2013
Cool.
Jul 12, 2013 12:07 PM

Jun 2011
HEEEEEEELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Jul 12, 2013 12:08 PM

Oct 2007
Fai said:
Go10 said:

If its just HF,
If you have no idea about something, refrain from posting. Or at least from making senseless assumptions.
Jul 12, 2013 12:09 PM

Jan 2012
its gonna be good!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 12, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2011
symbv said:
According to the fans who saw the PV, it seems it may be based on Heaven's Feel (Sakura route).

Perfect, finally
Jul 12, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
ZeroReq011 said:
Finally. Now I don't have to force myself to watch the original version.

Anyone think Urobuchi's going to be involved somehow?

I would love that.
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Jul 12, 2013 12:11 PM

Mar 2010
hmm not bad
Jul 12, 2013 12:12 PM

Jul 2007
Progeusz said:
Fai said:
Go10 said:

If its just HF,
If you have no idea about something, refrain from posting. Or at least from making senseless assumptions.

I have completed the game multiple times. Half the HF route is
. The other half is
and in between that are
that I want to see animated (too bad we won't get to see
considering its a bad end).

Meh when I think about it, HF is only worthy if we get full remake of other routes. Otherwise I'd rather get Mind of Steel adaptation than HF, since
AhenshihaelJul 12, 2013 12:18 PM
Jul 12, 2013 12:13 PM
May 2013
oh gawd that opening by ufotable looks incredible, need to start watching zero now!
Jul 12, 2013 12:18 PM

Dec 2007
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

I had two predictions for ufotable's next projects:
1.F/SN Heaven Feel
2.Tsukihime visual novel Remake anime adaptation

And the first one came true. Or maybe it's a total remake which adapts the full VN story?

I'll cream my pants either way.

I forgot a little about Fate Franchise since I haven't play Fate/Extra for a year+. Now it will be engraved in my mind forever and ever. ufotable, can I............................................................................................

HOLD HANDS WITH YOU?

'Iyaaaa, Daitaaan'
DeadIEndJul 12, 2013 12:22 PM
Jul 12, 2013 12:24 PM

Jun 2009
Fai said:
Progeusz said:
Fai said:
Go10 said:

If its just HF,

. The other half is
and in between that are

Meh when I think about it, HF is only worthy if we get full remake of other routes. Otherwise I'd rather get Mind of Steel adaptation than HF, since

The more you speak, the more I see that you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jul 12, 2013 12:26 PM

Jul 2007
CurrentUsername said:
Anyways, what happens to Gilgamesh in Heaven's Feel?

AidanAK47 said:

The more you speak, the more I see that you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about.

Oh sorry, should I pay attention to this post? Considering you brought absolutely no arguments, all I can do is quote it. here, have a cookie, at least you tried.
Jul 12, 2013 12:28 PM
Aug 2010
Fai said:
Progeusz said:
Fai said:
Go10 said:

If its just HF,

. The other half is
and in between that are

I agree with you is necesary to know about all of the previous routes to really appreciate heaven feel and one thing about that route that I really hate is how
Jul 12, 2013 12:32 PM

Jul 2007
Itachi_0893 said:
Fai said:
Progeusz said:
Fai said:
Go10 said:

If its just HF,

. The other half is
and in between that are

I agree with you is necesary to know about all of the previous routes to really appreciate heaven feel and one thing about that route that I really hate is how

Yeah that part would make no sense at all if we did not have other routes animated, showcasing the crucial moments where

ESPECIALLY without
Jul 12, 2013 12:32 PM
Feb 2012
Fai said:
CurrentUsername said:

Jul 12, 2013 12:36 PM

Jun 2009
Fai said:

AidanAK47 said:

Oh sorry, should I pay attention to this post? Considering you brought absolutely no arguments, all I can do is quote it. here, have a cookie, at least you tried.

I know your type. Arguing is meaningless with your kind. If you actually want my time then show intelligence that would deem you worthy mongrel.
For one back up your points. How would playing the first two routes make you care about Kirai? There he was only shown as a poor one dimensional villain. It was HF that he shined.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jul 12, 2013 12:37 PM

Oct 2007
Fai said:
. The other half is
and in between that are

How is it possible that you can write post in English which consistently follows some idea yet completely fail to understand VN translated to simple English?
Jul 12, 2013 12:37 PM

Jun 2013
awesome super excited for more fate stay night stuff even if the original anime wasn't that good I still loved it so I am always looking for more
Jul 12, 2013 12:39 PM

Jun 2011
CurrentUsername said:
Fai said:
CurrentUsername said:

Jul 12, 2013 12:42 PM
Feb 2012
No one stated officially tough that they're making HF, correct?
If so, they might be making something completely new, right?
Jul 12, 2013 12:42 PM

Jun 2010
Heaven's Feel anime?
Amazing, I can't wait for this to be animated!
Jul 12, 2013 12:43 PM

Oct 2007
CurrentUsername said:
Fai said:
CurrentUsername said:

He's too arrogant. Hardcore spoilers from all three routes, Fate:

In UBW

HF:
Jul 12, 2013 12:45 PM
Feb 2012
Progeusz said:
CurrentUsername said:
Fai said:
CurrentUsername said:

In UBW

HF:
Progeusz said:
CurrentUsername said:
Fai said:
CurrentUsername said:

In UBW

HF:

Wild guess, Saber wins everyone in all routes, right?
Jul 12, 2013 12:45 PM

Jun 2009
About Gil being the strongest.

Jul 12, 2013 12:48 PM

Jul 2007
CurrentUsername said:
Fai said:
CurrentUsername said:

AidanAK47 said:

For one back up your points. How would playing the first two routes make you care about Kirai? There he was only shown as a poor one dimensional villain. It was HF that he shined.

CurrentUsername said:

AidanAK47 said:

AhenshihaelJul 12, 2013 12:53 PM
Jul 12, 2013 12:56 PM
Mar 2013
Good news one after another. First Fairy Tail returns and now this. I was just gonna post on that thread of which anime would you want a remake and found this. Can hardly wait.
Jul 12, 2013 12:56 PM

Oct 2007
CurrentUsername said:
Spoiler:
Hardcore spoiler:
Don't read, play the VN:
Jul 12, 2013 12:57 PM

Sep 2011
Lol this is awesome, can't wait to see Sakura animated, this whole anime's gonna revolve around her <3
heuheuehueh and dat H-scene LOL
Jul 12, 2013 12:59 PM

Jun 2009
Fai said:

Jul 12, 2013 1:02 PM

Sep 2011
lksgman said:
This is a surprise but I beg that it contains more of the things fate/zero had but with the same story.

Not possible, Fate/Zero is more gore-ish action oriented, While Fate/Stay night is more of a romance/harem/action packed thingie, it might have the same feel, but Fate/stay night has alot of romantic interactions and focuses on the relationships unlike Fate/Zero where it mostly showed what happened before the events of stay night and explains some stuff which they didn't explain in fate stay night.
Jul 12, 2013 1:04 PM

Jun 2009
Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.

Jul 2007
AidanAK47 said:
Fai said:

Sep 2011
Yven said:
Good news one after another. First Fairy Tail returns and now this. I was just gonna post on that thread of which anime would you want a remake and found this. Can hardly wait.

This isn't a remake though, as far as i'm concerned, there has always been demand for the HF route to be animated, as it was one of the popular routes in the game.
Jul 12, 2013 1:06 PM

Jul 2007
Downgrade355 said:
Yven said:

This isn't a remake though, as far as i'm concerned, there has always been demand for the HF route to be animated, as it was one of the popular routes in the game.

That has yet to be confirmed and it would be a damn shame on if its just HF considering it would not make any sense.

Downgrade355 said:
lksgman said:
This is a surprise but I beg that it contains more of the things fate/zero had but with the same story.

Not possible, Fate/Zero is more gore-ish action oriented, While Fate/Stay night is more of a romance/harem/action packed thingie, it might have the same feel, but Fate/stay night has alot of romantic interactions and focuses on the relationships unlike Fate/Zero where it mostly showed what happened before the events of stay night and explains some stuff which they didn't explain in fate stay night.

Not totally true.

It has more focus on characters(namely Shiro, Sakura, Rin and Saber), as well as Shiro's own character growth in different directions. There IS more romance but I would not say its a keystone - Shiro's worldview is.
Jul 12, 2013 1:06 PM

Oct 2007
Downgrade355 said:
lksgman said:

Jul 12, 2013 1:07 PM
Aug 2010
AidanAK47 said:

If you look at saber's stats in fate zero they are really impresive, in Fate stay night she is just weak because of the poor mana suply from Shirou.
Jul 12, 2013 1:08 PM

Jul 2007
powerlevels 3>

this is trully a type moon related thread now.
Jul 12, 2013 1:09 PM

Sep 2011
@Progeusz
I know, but my point was that Fate/Zero's main purpose was to tell the events before Fate/stay night with mostly gory-action stuff, while Fate/stay night has some light-hearted feel in it sometimes, along with the romance and harem stuff, but yeah it does have quite a bit of "mature" stuff, and "mature" can mean many things.
Jul 12, 2013 1:10 PM

Aug 2010
CurrentUsername said:
Fai said:
CurrentUsername said:

Yeah but you know Gilgamesh. Strength isn't everything when you're arrogant like him.
Jul 12, 2013 1:11 PM

Jun 2009
Fai said:

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
4 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

43 by Nightleon »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - May 14

39 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Today, 12:36 AM

» 'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - May 14

17 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 12:13 PM

» Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Snow - May 15

12 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.