Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2009 8:44 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

nuff said :-P

But seriously, kind of a werid episode. Unexpected turn of events.
NOOOO WTF Kitamura!!!

Also, cute scene here:

Screencaps by Areya@2ch.
Jan 14, 2009 10:14 AM

Jan 2008
Seriously, looking at Taiga working so hard to cheer Kitamura really moved me. I doubt she'll be elected but can't wait to see what's Kitamura's reaction, next episode is going to be another epic one for sure.

Go Taiga!

5/5
Jan 14, 2009 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
Kitamura is Zetsubou Inchou now.

This ep does not need a lot of comments, Toradora! is just awesome. (And so is Kitamura)
Jan 14, 2009 1:26 PM

Jun 2007
All i have to say... blonde Kitamura :)

Oh and next episode looks like it'll be a hard wait. Ugh.

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?
Jan 14, 2009 3:23 PM

Nov 2008
You guys are killing me. You make it sound so good, I can't wait for the next ep. By the way I love two screen caps...inko-chan and the Taiga/Ryuuji one. It's been a while since I've seen a solely Taiga/Ryuuji pic.
Jan 14, 2009 5:44 PM

Dec 2008
そうよね?待てない、次 すごくお楽しみ。

And now, for my daily guess on the animes' character development stage(non-fact, self based guesses only).

Ryujii: Ryujii in this episode is treading lightly, trying not to get too involved in other peoples lives too much, after learning the hard way. (i'm talking about the Taiga and father incident) But as you can see, he's still worried for his friend. He's just trying not to hurt anyone after the little event with Taiga and Minori.

Taiga: As shown, she tries to help Kitamura to the fullest of her ability, and feels unsatisfied of her effort. Because of this, she puts herself down by saying she's selfish, incompetent, and ignorant of Kitamuras feelings. Thus, she promised herself to take the burden of being the next school pres. in Kitamuras place. In hopes that Kitamura will change his mind.

Ami: In this episode we see that she is still self composed and "mature" as people say she is, she doesn't get involved and looks like she cares less of what happens to Kitamura. Wrong, it's not that she doesn't care, she believes that there's nothing else she can do, and that only Kitamura himself can get over his own problems.

Kitamura: Now, as for KK in this episode, he is shown that he too can be random, mysterious, and unexpecting. The reason for his sudden rebelious act is because of the pressure he deals with amongst his peers and family. He feels like everyone dictates his life, and that his every deciscion is already made by someone else. Here, he tries to break free from everyones expectations of him, and tries to tell eveyone "I can make my own decicsion, and live the way I want"

Minori: The minor character of todays episode, becomes the supporting character for todays' phylosophical lesson... I'm not really sure what it was, but she tells Ryujii as they walk to Kitamuras house, how each and every one of us searches for the one thing that'll save us. Or something like that, i'm not really sure.

And this ends Lazaforths' charater development theory.
<(^O^)> HAPPY WATCHING <(^O^)> またな!
"I am a Zel Guardian! I shall proctect those in battle."

click my siggy and discover a whole new world.
Jan 14, 2009 11:16 PM

Aug 2008
Great episode! I just LOVE Taiga and Ryuuji's relationship. It's so unique and unbelievably great! I mean they're so comfortable around each other and yet they need each other, but they hardly realize it, or at least Taiga doesn't.

They're platonic, which makes it that much more dynamic, but it could easily blossom into love. Now I'm still leaning Ryuuji/Minorin, but I would fully support Taiga and Ryuuji in the end. Man I can't wait for more!

This series is everything Clannad isn't. I just caught up to Clannad's latest episode and I was bored out of my mind with its rediculous second season. This is what anime should be. It's easily going to be one of my top three anime of all time (behind Nodame Cantabile and Kimikiss Pure Rouge) as long as the ending doesn't totally bomb.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jan 15, 2009 12:42 AM

Mar 2008
Why this episode made my day: "Kiritsu. Rei. Itadakimasu!" ^^; Kitamura's blonde hair was great too.

Well, obviously, Kitamura is acting up because of what the Seitokaichou(forgot her name) said to him. I'm not sure what she said, but I can guess it's something like "you're too uptight and serious to be the president". Either ways, Taiga is being insensitive as always and is now competing to be president ^^; As it goes in this tsundere anime, Taiga would surely get the votes, even if she's shouting "I'm gonna make it hell on earth when i become president"

Well, all that entertainment is fine, but I'm more interested in what Minorin said. she said that she's "zurui". i can't think of any reason to call her that, except that she's always being positive about everything and doesn't really try to make things better. and I can't remember when she started calling Ami "Amiin" ^^;
Jan 15, 2009 12:59 AM

Jan 2009
wow that was subbed fast? Do they mean zero-days on the coal guys website as in they took the raw and subbed it in less than 1 day... if so kudos to them :)... if it isn't kudos again for subbing it so early, if it still isn't early... kudos for actually even subbing the show.
Jan 15, 2009 1:10 AM
Mar 2008
Ya-chan pissed off was awesome. Amin and Sumire are really growning on me.
Jan 15, 2009 2:29 AM

Jul 2008
WTFwasThat said:
Ya-chan pissed off was awesome.
Yes, that part was great. The episode was good, not as good as the last couple, but still quite enjoyable.
Jan 15, 2009 2:52 AM

Sep 2008
and yet an another amazing episode. Good to see some development on kitamura now :P the blode hair was funny. This episode had a good mix of emotional scenes aswell as comedy (being more towards the end)

only problem with this episode...... NO RYUJI AND AMI SCENES :( hope they are in the next
Jan 15, 2009 3:14 AM

Jul 2008
Wow, what the hell did the student council president say/do to Kitamura. =|

Loved Taiga's facial expressions in this episode
Jan 15, 2009 3:27 AM
Dec 2007
JohnyBeGood said:
wow that was subbed fast? Do they mean zero-days on the coal guys website as in they took the raw and subbed it in less than 1 day... if so kudos to them :)... if it isn't kudos again for subbing it so early, if it still isn't early... kudos for actually even subbing the show.

Yes, that is what they mean.
Jan 15, 2009 3:29 AM

Feb 2007
oh lol, Aisaka for president xD

Donate to my awesomeness! | "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Jan 15, 2009 4:25 AM

Mar 2008
Wow, Aisaka for president?! *votes for her*

This episode was pretty interesting. Since Kitamura is a very determined boy and he has a strict rutine in his life, seeing him like this was pretty interesting to me xD I'd never would've guessed.

And since I'm a Taiga x Ryuuji supporter , I just loved this scene v.v
sniW said:
Also, cute scene here:

Screencaps by Areya@2ch.

But they're relationship starting be more like a "brother-sister" one. So ... its no good for me xD And Minorin started to act more mature than ever in this episode.. which was again weird O_o;
I'm so looking forward for episode 16 >.<

Jan 15, 2009 4:38 AM

Sep 2007
This episode was like a rollercoaster-ride, seriously. One minute happy laughing, and the next minute it becomes serious.

Favorite moment was Taiga looking at Kitamura's sleeping face and realizing that he's crying in his sleep.

oh, and pissed Ya-chan was the best :D She always talks like a teenagedd girl, but when she's angry, she uses the "adult-card" XD
Jan 15, 2009 5:38 AM

Dec 2008
Lolol @ Takasu's mum xD
And Aisaka asking for ice-cream lolol
Brilliant Ep as usual!

~Abs
Jan 15, 2009 6:44 AM

Jul 2008
There isn't many episodes left 8-----------( But I have started to like Minorin ! She is so energetic and funny ! Really something what this anime needs ~ Taiga is the same, Ryuuji too but Ami is also getting more interesting and nicer character :0

OMG, blond Kitamura XDDDD It doesn't fit him :p

Jan 15, 2009 6:54 AM

Jul 2008
After watching this episode, I'm really starting to think that Kitamura is going to end up with Minori. Their characters are so similar, they seem like a perfect match imo. The way they display their emotions is practically identical, they both act so energetic but they seem to break down when all those bottled up emotions come out. Minori just seems to be a little more vocally expressive about it.

As for Ryuugi, I'm pretty sure hes going to end up with Taiga, just by the way they emotionally connect(I.E. the scarf scene in this episode).

All in all though, good episode. 5/5
Jan 15, 2009 7:16 AM

Aug 2008
Hmm, I don't really like this movement in Kitamura's character, it seems out of place, and not in step for someone of his personality. Maybe the next episode will explain his problem a little better.

I'm starting to dislike Minorin. This back and forth between nosensical, and faux-introspection is not working for me. Also, this "unseen" metaphor that they are starting to use is just to forward and not all that well-thought.
Jan 15, 2009 7:19 AM

Aug 2008
Good episode, though not as good as the previous ones. I'm really starting to like Minori more and more as she becomes more serious with every ep. Plus great moments with Ryuuji+Taiga and pissed off Ya-chan!

I wonder whats all the fuss about with Kitamura..
Jan 15, 2009 8:20 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Taiga for president goddamnit!

She was so hilarious and cute on this episode, brilliant episode.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 15, 2009 9:42 AM

Dec 2007
I shouldn't have read the lightnovels, now I notice all the stuff that's being left out >_>
Ah well, great episode nonetheless.
Jan 15, 2009 9:57 AM

Feb 2008
meh, must be nice to be so spoiled. someone break his shin.
Jan 15, 2009 10:25 AM

Oct 2008
It was an OK episode; not enough Ami and uncomfortable seriousness of Minorin. I'm kinda surprised there wasn't any gags addressing how Taiga and Ryuuji woke up.
Jan 15, 2009 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
noteDhero said:
Hmm, I don't really like this movement in Kitamura's character, it seems out of place, and not in step for someone of his personality. Maybe the next episode will explain his problem a little better.

I'm starting to dislike Minorin. This back and forth between nosensical, and faux-introspection is not working for me. Also, this "unseen" metaphor that they are starting to use is just to forward and not all that well-thought.

Amen to all of the above!!!! Wow, I appreciate everything you've said because this is exactly what crossed my mind. I have, however, been disliking Minorin since before the Beachhouse ep. Though I do have to say the Beach House ep just solidified my dislike because it's way too contrived.

As for Kitamura, I saw this as well. However, I also think he might be in love with the President and I wonder if he had proclaimed to her and she rejected him. However, she could have also found he's not ready for the job and told him that. Or, if she did reject him, his whole thing is not about wanting the position of President, but wanting the President and getting the seat means nothing if he can't have her with it.

A bit outlandish but I get the feeling he might have a thing for the Pres and she basically said it had to do with her in the ep. I also think that Ami is fully aware of the situation. Remember out of everyone Ami is the one that has known Kitamura the longest and as Minorin said knows him the best. She probably does see and understand everything with him and think he's being silly in acting out. So I think that's where they're going with it...however I could be wrong.

I'm still at a loss by the idea of Minorin being paired up with Kitamura...since this episode showed they were even further apart considering it dealt a lot with Ami or Ryuuji/Taiga.

I have to say I was entertained and fairly pacified by the Taiga/Ryuuji moments because there's been a while since I've seen their introspective moments while together. It was nice to see it again and I was glad they brought it in this ep.

On a final note...who was also FREAKED by Ryuuji's eyes, at the end of the ep, when Taiga declared she was running for the seat of Madame President?! It was scarier than when he was in the race. I guess he's going to be her body guard.

As an aside this was my favorite ep since the Beach House ep, it had everything I wanted. Huge character development for everyone. From the President to Ami, Minorin and Kitamura, to having my favorite couple of Taiga/Ryuuji and Inko-Chan/Ya-chan. So I can't be disappointed. I do have my doubts as to where they were going, however I think I have an understanding...based on the past eps and the spoilers I know from the manga. So I can tolerate them. Overall though, this is a missed element in some of the eps for me and it makes up for the last 3-4 eps where I wasn't as happy although they were good.
vaberellaJan 15, 2009 10:56 AM
Jan 15, 2009 10:59 AM

Nov 2008
This episode was really funny xD But Kitamura is a really strange guy..And like vaberella said, Ryuuji's eyes were REALLY scary.. 0_o
Jan 15, 2009 11:13 AM

Aug 2008
vaberella said:
noteDhero said:

Amen to all of the above!!!! Wow, I appreciate everything you've said because this is exactly what crossed my mind. I have, however, been disliking Minorin since before the Beachhouse ep. Though I do have to say the Beach House ep just solidified my dislike because it's way too contrived.

As for Kitamura, I saw this as well. However, I also think he might be in love with the President and I wonder if he had proclaimed to her and she rejected him. However, she could have also found he's not ready for the job and told him that. Or, if she did reject him, his whole thing is not about wanting the position of President, but wanting the President and getting the seat means nothing if he can't have her with it.

A bit outlandish but I get the feeling he might have a thing for the Pres and she basically said it had to do with her in the ep. I also think that Ami is fully aware of the situation. Remember out of everyone Ami is the one that has known Kitamura the longest and as Minorin said knows him the best. She probably does see and understand everything with him and think he's being silly in acting out. So I think that's where they're going with it...however I could be wrong.

I'm still at a loss by the idea of Minorin being paired up with Kitamura...since this episode showed they were even further apart considering it dealt a lot with Ami or Ryuuji/Taiga.

I have to say I was entertained and fairly pacified by the Taiga/Ryuuji moments because there's been a while since I've seen their introspective moments while together. It was nice to see it again and I was glad they brought it in this ep.

On a final note...who was also FREAKED by Ryuuji's eyes, at the end of the ep, when Taiga declared she was running for the seat of Madame President?! It was scarier than when he was in the race. I guess he's going to be her body guard.

As an aside this was my favorite ep since the Beach House ep, it had everything I wanted. Huge character development for everyone. From the President to Ami, Minorin and Kitamura, to having my favorite couple of Taiga/Ryuuji and Inko-Chan/Ya-chan. So I can't be disappointed. I do have my doubts as to where they were going, however I think I have an understanding...based on the past eps and the spoilers I know from the manga. So I can tolerate them. Overall though, this is a missed element in some of the eps for me and it makes up for the last 3-4 eps where I wasn't as happy although they were good.

Yeah, I know it has something to do with the president, but I don't understand really what she could have said. He knows she's leaving, so everyday he doesn't say anything is a day closer to her graduation. He just seems to intelligent to act out so childishly for me, even if it was love.

I always found Minorin strange, but what they're doing lately is lacking in direction.

I think Ryuuji's eyes were like that from a lack of sleep. I felt like Taiga kept him up trying to figure out a way to solve the Ryuuji mess. But I could just be filling in ridiculous holes with my imagination.
Jan 15, 2009 11:37 AM

Jul 2008
wow the end was great and didnt expect kitamura to be that extreme. i am looking forward to knwo what actually happen and if taiga would win the student council xD

Jan 15, 2009 12:04 PM

Jun 2008
This show continues to surprise me. It just keeps getting better.
Jan 15, 2009 12:07 PM

Jun 2008
haha blond Kitamura looks like a tool
could his anger and need for rebellion have something to do with

Jan 15, 2009 12:21 PM

Jan 2008
blond kitamura was weird ~
i wonder whats his real reasons are

i hope taiga becomes seito kaichou. she would be awesome <3
Jan 15, 2009 12:30 PM
Dec 2007
Oh gawsh, Taiga is such a cutie in this episode.
And seeing Kitamura with blonde hair just seems awkward. Not a good look for him.
Jan 15, 2009 12:46 PM

May 2007

ohshi-! That school is now unsafe from the palm of The Pamltop Tiger.

I really loved the poses in that pic as "Toradora!"is written all over it. <3

Great, emotional episode. It's saying even the most casual, disciplined, and dense guy sometimes can break out like that. I'd assume the current student council made a decision in last episode that might affects Kitamura's future, that he refuse to become the student council of that school. I could never predict what's going in Toradora so I'll continue to sit back, enjoy, and get surprised next episode.
Jan 15, 2009 12:52 PM

Oct 2008
Not the best episode, but overall well-rounded, no character was excluded. Taiga punching Yuusaku in the face and Yaya getting pissed really made the episode. that and Ryuuji's face at the end. Now i wanna go find some batting cages...
Jan 15, 2009 1:00 PM

Dec 2008
Like always a great episode, 5/5!
Jan 15, 2009 1:01 PM
Dec 2007
Toradora is still the most entertaining, yet psychological, anime currently airing. Great episode once again, there were some awkward moments (especially with Kitamura and Minorin) but overall, I see where the scenarists are going, and the development at the end is great.

Chibs said:
I could never predict what's going in Toradora so I'll continue to sit back, enjoy, and get surprised next episode.

Yep, that's one of the good things of Toradora, I've seen hundreds of animes, but never one that could surprise me so much each episode and still making sense. And for the first time in a romance/comedy anime, I really don't know with which character the hero will pair at the end. Rooting for Minorin obviously but I kinda like Ami too (it's highly improbable that Ryuuji will end up with her though), and there's still Taiga as main candidate even though it's impossible for now. Or maybe Toradora will be the anime of the missed chances of youth and Ryuuji won't date any of the three.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 15, 2009 1:19 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Chibs said:

Lmao, so true.

Another scene I loved was Kitamura going Stand. Bow. Let's Eat. xD.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 15, 2009 1:48 PM

Dec 2008
<(^O^)> TAIGA!!! MINORI!!! TAIGA!!! MINORI!!! <(^O^)> I wouldn't mind having a RYUJII AND MINORI pair up. If they did, then the writters are saying "Just because you have alot in common, doesn't necessarily mean you'll agree the same way." Or so I believe. That in the very end, finding someone who has the stuff you don't and you having something the he/she doesn't, just makes the both of you complete and whole on the inside. <Minori + 3Ryujii = MINORI <3 RYUJII

<(^O^)> HAPPY WATCHING PEOPLE <(^O^)>
"I am a Zel Guardian! I shall proctect those in battle."

click my siggy and discover a whole new world.
Jan 15, 2009 3:04 PM

May 2007
This episode simply "mind fuck"s me.

I can't forsee any ending at all.
Well, almost.
I know their plan to "take over" will definitly phail.

Taiga x Maruo seems more and more inprobable.
Maruo x Minorin is deffinitly inprobable.
Taiga x Takasu seems inprobable as well.
Takasu x Minorin seems even more improbable.
Takasu x Ami is possible, but not thanks to this episode.
oh, what ever, we still are in episode 15. There are more 10 episodes to go.

Its funny how this anime confuses me.

BTW, i'm stating the obvius, but there is something between the student council prez and Maruo.
cyruz said:
Chibs said:

Lmao, so true.
QFT.
btw, Takasu looks like one of those mad scientist's assistent from old movies. wtf

cyruz said:
Another scene I loved was Kitamura going Stand. Bow. Let's Eat. xD.
lol
Jan 15, 2009 3:26 PM

Aug 2008
ohh, ohh, i just had an idea...more for shits and giggles. What if the wrestling script is a parallel for what's happening now. That picture reminds me of the two of them during the wrestling match.

I know, I'm overreaching, it was just a thought though.
Jan 15, 2009 3:30 PM

Jan 2008
Taiga for President YAAAY xD xD xD
after all i think he really was in the student council cause
of the president, i think even more that he was turned down
by her so there is nothing for him to be in the student council
and also why he is so freaked out after all ^^
About Baka-chi Ami i think she knows something since she
left her role like that cause she only did that when she gets
pissed ^^ about being pissed ^^ hehe loved that Ya♥chan
kick out ^^ so cool xD ♥YA♥CHAAAN♥ *sigh*

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jan 15, 2009 3:30 PM

May 2007
This episode was a little whack. It's obvious that Kitamura had some kind of feelings towards Kanou and whatever happened between them, I can't see Kitamura going so out of control as he did. Well, then again, I don't really know what the problem is, so I guess I'll had to hold judgment until I find out.

Jeez, the way this episode was, it seems like both Ami and Minorin also have some messed up problems that will be sorted out later. This could go downhill rather quickly. Let's hope it doesn't.
Jan 15, 2009 3:46 PM

Jan 2008
ive already decided to root for ami-chi ^^ even if she is going to do some
bad things ^^ she is the weakest of those girls after all ;) envious of Taigas
power and ability to do things no matter what other people think of it and also
envious of Midorins always full power spirit without any hesitations and her childish
ways ....

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jan 15, 2009 4:14 PM

Jul 2008
Ryushi said:

Taiga x Takasu(Ryuuji) seems inprobable as well.
Lol what? I'd like to know your thinking behind that.
Jan 15, 2009 4:53 PM

Sep 2007
heh. heheh. hahahah.

I like this development with Kitamura. I've always thought he was way too boring.

I didn't understand what Minorin was trying to get at in her talk with Ryuuji. Kitamura's only salvation, what? I'm pretty sure she has a crush on Ryuuji, but is keeping it in because she thinks Ryuuji is best for Taiga. Hence why she said she was arrogant and a liar.
Jan 15, 2009 4:55 PM

Nov 2008

NoteDHero and Vaberella. Are you honestly the same account lol? Even in this episode it has become even clearer that Kitamura X Minorin is on the cards. Minorin was really desperate to go to Kitamura's house, and the same themes are still being played out. How can you not understand them? I have explained them a million times. Btw Vaberella, I read your last post in the episode 14 thread just so you know.

The theme is quite simple. I will make sense of it for you ONE MORE TIME and it is definitely not that hard to comprehend...

Kitamura and Minorin are going through the same things, except a little bit differently. I'm not sure what the cause is for it exactly, but that will come later. The ghost analogy, the analogies from the first episode in the first scene, and even in this episode are all the same thing. They are definitely reiterated by Minorin's scene in this episode about being dishonest and Kitamura's focus in the upcoming ones. Minorin has never seen "love" so she doesn't believe it exists, even though have people have claim to see it. She hopes to one day see love. However, as is backed up in this episode, she is DISHONEST to herself. I'm not sure if this is caused by something, but she can't be honest about her feelings. Because like a ghost, she doesn't believe they even exist. Just like Kitamura.

I believe in the next episode he will tell the council president that he likes someone else, or that he isn't interested in her. Kitamura also has the same issues as Minorin. I think he has had it a little bit rougher though. I am not explaining it again. It is draining, and it is not illogical but rather simple to comprehend.

The story will finish like this:

Kitamura and Minorin will both realise that they can finally see "ghosts" (each other) - From The Beach Episode, and will realise that "what the world hid from them" - The First Episode, will be each other. It's not brain surgery. The same goes for Taiga and Ryuuji. Have you not ever wondered what that opening scene meant LOL?

Defiance said:
After watching this episode, I'm really starting to think that Kitamura is going to end up with Minori. Their characters are so similar, they seem like a perfect match imo. The way they display their emotions is practically identical, they both act so energetic but they seem to break down when all those bottled up emotions come out. Minori just seems to be a little more vocally expressive about it.

As for Ryuugi, I'm pretty sure hes going to end up with Taiga, just by the way they emotionally connect(I.E. the scarf scene in this episode).

All in all though, good episode. 5/5

QFT

Anyway,

Decent episode, there has never been a bad one so far. I gave it a 5 although it probably deserved a 4.5. The star scene was fair awesome lol.

I think it needs MOAR romance though in the coming episodes. Things will probably kick off at the end of episode 16. They have starved us right until the end for kiss scenes.
AnistylezJan 15, 2009 6:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 15, 2009 5:21 PM

Jun 2007
vindemon64 said:
This episode was a little whack. It's obvious that Kitamura had some kind of feelings towards Kanou and whatever happened between them, I can't see Kitamura going so out of control as he did. Well, then again, I don't really know what the problem is, so I guess I'll had to hold judgment until I find out.

Jeez, the way this episode was, it seems like both Ami and Minorin also have some messed up problems that will be sorted out later. This could go downhill rather quickly. Let's hope it doesn't.

I thought it was obvious the other way around, Kanou had feelings for Kitamura (she was seen looking in on him during the festival as he was commanding the class)... but then again having it the other way around would help explain why he's acting like a tard right now. Maybe he did have feelings for her and she broke things off because she's graduating and he just went ape shit because of it. Either way they definitely have some kind of connection that we don't know about. Minorin's feelings for Kitamura also showed in this episode when she got serious and said she was arrogant..etc. I think Ami knows what's going on but chooses to stay out of it. Taiga and Ryuuji seem to just be out of the loop and have no idea whats going on.

PS. Not gonna update the relationship chart this week since there wasn't any proof that anyone's relationship changed.
Jan 15, 2009 5:35 PM

Feb 2008
Very nice episode.

Taiga 4 President!

E/: Nooo, too much Inko screentime
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl?

JustSomeone15 - 10 minutes ago

0 by JustSomeone15 »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.