Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 1, 2013 9:31 AM

Oct 2010
Really excited about this seasons, especially after two rather boring seasons for me.
Super hyped about Kill la Kill and Ace of Diamond, also looking forward to the sequels of Magi and KuroBasu.

And I'll also be watching Diabolik Lovers, Coppelion, Nagi no Asakura (get it right this time P.A. Works ...), Kyoukai no Kanata, Golden Time, Samurai Flamenco, Galilei Donna and Pupa ... just because I can.
Might watch Refrain, depending on what I hear about it
Oct 1, 2013 2:45 PM

Nov 2012
Screw all the other stuff, it's cool and all and I'm looking forward to a lot of stuff this season but a monster, a giant is coming.

Oct 1, 2013 4:10 PM

Apr 2012
Let's see:

- Coppelion: It sounds like it could be a somewhat serious show, plus it's about hot chicks running through contaminated radioactive zones. Could you really ask for anything more?

- Outbreak Company: Honestly, the plot sounds absolutely fucking retarded. And that's exactly why I'm going to watch it, since sometimes it's the most stupid sounded premise that turns out to be amazing.

- Nagi no Asukara: Honestly, I don't really know what this is even about. But the main chick looks cute, so I'm in.

-Kyoukai no Kanata: because I'm a die-hard KyoAni fag I like moe. I like action. I like slice of life. Well hot damn, looks like we got all of that rolled up into one package!

- Kill la Kill: If growing hype from people who know nothing about this series other than what they've seen from a few trailers and descriptions have told me anything, it's that this anime will be fucking awesome. Seriously though, it does sound interesting.

- Golden Time: It's slice of life, romance, and it's J.C. Staff. What self respecting fan would turn down that combination?

- Yuusha ni Narenakatta: I have no idea why this is on my PTW, but I assume that someone or something must have convinced me it'd be interesting, so there you have it.

- Log Horizon: People seriously need to stop comparing this to Sword Art Online. Just because two shows share similar premises don't mean htey're ripping each other off. If that were the case, then where the hell are the people bitching about how Non Non Biyori is a ripoff of Gin no Saji? Anyhow, sounds fun so I'm in.

- Little Busters: Refrain: Having read the visual novel, I can't help but look forward to this. Hopefully this doesn't crash and burn...
*spoiler*

- Phi Brain Season III: Having watched the first two seasons, I should not like this show. It's really stupid, the characters are mostly retarded, and the puzzles aren't even really puzzles. But, for whatever reason, I like it. And you best believe I'm hyped as hell about it.

- Meganebu!: lolno

- Tokyo Ravens: I'm hearing mixed things about this, but it sounds interesting, so whatever. I can pretty much enjoy anything so long as I adjust my mindset accordingly.

- Non Non Biyori: damn symbv for getting my hopes up for a two cour show Prediction for Anime of the Season. I'm most hyped for this little gem that I'm sure no more than 1% of MAL will even bat an eye toward. A little less than a week to go~

- Noucome: This reminds me of Date a Live somewhat, and I really liked Date a Live. Plus, I was slightly spoiled on the plot, so my interest is definitely peaked. If you care to know the spoiler...

- Pupa: It's a horror show. There aren't many horror shows. So I'm watching this horror show since it's a horror show which, the current topic being horror shows, is a horror show I have yet to see, so I will watch this horror show.
AndyRayyOct 1, 2013 4:19 PM

Oct 1, 2013 6:21 PM

Jan 2013
BlazBlue: Alter Memory - Plenty of potential, story seems solid and the characters interesting. Even if they both fail though, I'll probably still be watching it for its interesting set-up and action.

Coppelion - If they pull it off right, it could be pretty good. Don't have high hopes for this though.

Galilei Donna - My expectations are similar for this as they are BlazBlue, interesting set up - solid story - and interesting characters. Though this doesn't look like it'll have any action to fall back on so it's either going to sink or swim.

Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season - First season was an awesome comedy to me and had great animation/art. Hoping for the second season to be as good or better in those departments. (As long as it doesn't try to tone down how it's handling itself, I'll probably love this nazi space vampire mecha body swapping opera)

Kill la Kill - It's probably going to be awesome or fall short into "meh" category. Weird setting/characters, kind of interested.

Kyoukai no Kanata - This looks like a pretty solid show by the summary. It'll probably interest me a lot if they don't fuck up the characters.

Log Horizon - Been wanting to watch a good VR game anime since I finished trying the .hacks. Hopefully it doesn't fall short like SA:O. My expectations aren't very high this time, hope it does a decent job though. (It takes a lot to fuck up to the point SA:O did)

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Liked the first season, guessing the second season will give me more. Hopefully with plenty of kickass Morgiana.

Pupa - Horror? Count me in.

Strike the Blood - I'm a sucker for vampires/werewolves/etc. As long as it isn't too bad or the MC is a really lame vampire, I'll probably watch it to the end.

Tokyo Ravens - Looks like standard shounen fares, thought I'd give it a chance and see if it catches me in any way.

Looks like a good season to me, I'll probably enjoy more than half of them and the ones without potential will be easy to tell once I actually watch 1-3 episodes.
Oct 1, 2013 11:59 PM

Nov 2009
Kyoukai no Kanata - because KyoAni animation + action
Infinite Stratos - because harem
Kill La Kill - because Gurren Laggan animation
Strike the blood - because magic action
Little Busters Refrain - because feels
Unbreakable Machine-Doll - because use of puppets
Pupa - because horror
Oct 2, 2013 1:15 AM

May 2012
Definitely Kill la Kill and Meganebu (even though the latter looks awful) and I might give SAO 2 and Coppelion try as well as Kyoukai no Kanata.
Oct 2, 2013 4:16 PM
Mar 2011
for me
ones that im 90% or more likey ot watch
Kaguya-hime no Monogatari
Harlock
Sakasama no Patema
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Gundam Build Fighters
Kyousougiga
Non Non Biyori
Seiyuu Sentai Voicetorm 7
Gaist Crusher
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita
Tamagochi : Mirical friends[ hey every ones a child at heart]
ones that il less than 75% sure im going to view
XY
The Origin
Bayonetta: Bloddy Fate
Arpeggio
Unbreakable Machine-Doll

less then 50% chance of viewing - with reasons
Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero: Battle Spirits[ or should i say im not viweing any more of it cuase im bord of this Franchise in anome form games fine more cards fine anime hhm ]
Kyoukai no Kanata[ going to waint till the fan boy hype dies down
Kiil la Kill[ for reason see above ]
Ace of Diamond[ wrong studio for this]
Nagi no Asukara[ ASCII ]
Log Horizon[ this seems very fammler to me oh yes .hack and SAO ie why im waitng tillhyoe dies]
Pupa[ wpuld be higer but ts a tv anime thats only aired on Nico Nico so its a semi ONA imo]
Lupin III: Princess of the Breeze - Kakusareta Kuuchuu Toshi[ Kill the casting director plz this to me is not a Lupin any thing ]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 2, 2013 6:01 PM

Apr 2013
This season seems to be pretty good with sequels for a lot of popular anime.
Hard to say what i will watch though, have to watch the first episode or 2 to get an idea.
Oct 4, 2013 6:01 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread Cleaned.
Removed all simple listing posts. Please explain your choices and/or discuss other choices. This is not a simple listing thread. Thanks!
Oct 4, 2013 7:25 AM
Jun 2013
As of now, my watching list (ordered according to watching priority) is as follows:

1. Aikatsu! 2 - The first season is fantastic and I certainly believe that this will be just as great.
2. Gundam Build Fighters - I am a sucker for mechanical toy anime, especially after liking Danball Senki Wars.
3. Kill La Kill - Just curious based on the hype building around it, but first impressions I read has convinced me that I'll like it.
4. Kyoukai no Kanata - I want to try a dark fantasy anime.
5. Log Horizon - SAO was good, but this might be decent.
6. Samurai Flamenco - Tokusatsu anime? Count me in!
7. Galilei Donna - The premise sounds interesting.
8. Strike The Blood - The premise sounds interesting.
9. Yowamushi Pedal - This anime got some good potential, but I think it will start with some rough edges.
10. Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova - The premise sounds interesting, but I am more drawn for the OP by Nano.
11. Golden Time - I need some romcom to fill my diverse anime tastes.
12. Non Non Biyori - I need some replacement for Kiniro Mosaic.
13. Super Seisyun Brothers - I need replacement for shorts.
14. Koroshiya-san - Possibly the absurd comedy of the season.
15. Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero: Battle Spirits - I want to try some other card game anime.
16. Gaist Crusher - I need replacement for Chousouku Henkei Gyrozetter.
17. Unbreakable Machine Doll - I'm drawn by the character designs (especially the Gynoid) and nothing else.
18. Seiyuu Sentai Voicetorm 7 - Just curious about what is motion comic.
19. Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season - I want to see how this absurd anime ends.

I might drop a few shows, though. However, I will not drop Aikatsu! 2, Gundam Build Fighters, Gaist Crusher, Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero: Battle Spirits and Log Horizon.
Nothing is bad for being in any genre or demographic, especially anime for kids.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

28 by Cronosmu »»
58 seconds ago

» Which 3 unpopular anime from the late 90s-mid 00s would you recommend?

WitherThrakh - Apr 13

20 by MandarBloodeagle »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

35 by Maou_heika »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

224 by JaniSIr »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 10 hours ago

36 by ArpitPatel »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.