Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 29, 2013 2:11 PM
Oct 2012
Tenshi_Sky said:
I don't care how normal you try to make it sound. That is down right disgusting. Were you not taught that when you were younger? Do you have a sister because I do, and tonight at the dinner table will be discomforting. I can see why the normal japanese look down on the weird genres of anime.

"Normal Japanese" (normal of course being "people who agree with me") looked down on animation when it first started 50 years ago, so it has nothing to do with what animation shows. If anything if they claim this is why they hate animation they are just engaging in another round of rationalization to explain their bias.

Do you know that less than 40 years ago Homosexuality as considered "sick" and a severe mental disorder by the American Psychological Association. Many people still react the same way you are if they find out that someone they know is gay.

Incest is often wrong because it isn't between two consenting people, but if both parties and mature and make an informed decision to love one another, I don't have the time in the day to care whether or not they are closely related. There is no real scientific evidence to support the hatred and bias you are showing.
Jun 29, 2013 2:11 PM
Oct 2010
Tenshi_Sky said:
Just when I was leaving. IT.DOES.NOT.MATTER. Just imagining it is ****ing disgusting. I could give a flying **** if it was common in literature.

Your tears are delicious
Jun 29, 2013 2:13 PM

Feb 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
There is no real scientific evidence to support the hatred and bias you are showing.

Except there is and fans of siblingfuckers just ignore them
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Jun 29, 2013 2:14 PM

Feb 2012
Tenshi_Sky said:
YOU.DON'T.****.YOUR.SISTER.

You aren't the boss of me m8, ill rek ya.

Tenshi_Sky said:
I don't care how normal you try to make it sound. That is down right disgusting. Were you not taught that when you were younger? Do you have a sister because I do, and tonight at the dinner table will be discomforting. I can see why the normal japanese look down on the weird genres of anime.

Japanese folklore and mythology is pretty rife with tales of incest, that's why you see so many imouto-based anime, and no imouto-based american comics. Since you're so into superior Japanese culture I just thought you'd wanna know, weeblord.
Jun 29, 2013 2:15 PM
Apr 2009
Nucksen said:
Takuan_Soho said:
There is no real scientific evidence to support the hatred and bias you are showing.

There is and it's not as scary (in first generation of incest) as moralfags want it to be
Jun 29, 2013 2:19 PM

Nov 2010
Great episode..cant wait for the last episodes to come and see how it will end..but from way of things looks like it will end with the sister.
and as always kirino expressions are priceless =)
Jun 29, 2013 2:20 PM

Jan 2012
Tenshi_Sky said:
Elamoguam said:
Tenshi_Sky said:

It's fiction, dumbass. Stop mixing it with reality.

Incestuous romance is a common plot in literature

Just when I was leaving. IT.DOES.NOT.MATTER. Just imagining it is ****ing disgusting. I could give a flying **** if it was common in literature.

Don't come to an anime when the title is "my sister can't be this cute" and then get surprised when he ends up with his sister. We really don't care what your friend recommended. Equating fiction and real life is is not worth it. There are much worse things to get upset about in anime than an incestuous relationship. At this point if you continue your moral preaching to us you are doing nothing more than trolling.
Jun 29, 2013 2:21 PM

Jan 2013
Rushed as heck, it was enjoyable what was animated at least. Kirino crying home after talking to Manami damn was painful to hear.
That End card image is... just wrong. It would of been fine if they were younger but older? Bad call there.
Jun 29, 2013 2:21 PM

Feb 2012
reve said:
Nucksen said:
Takuan_Soho said:

There is and it's not as scary (in first generation of incest) as moralfags want it to be

So someone who thinks, it is disgusting, when people ignore (often terminally) illness, retardation and genetical degeneration of their offspring, just to keep it in their family is a moralfag? You can call me one.
Jun 29, 2013 2:23 PM
Oct 2012
Nucksen said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Nope, most of the genetic evidence "quoted" is 80-100 years old, i.e. the same time when geneticists were "proving" that homosexuality and minorities were genetically inferior.

Take a look at Wikipedia, then click on the sources for their "claims" and see how old the "information" is. Modern research shows that incest has a 1.7% to 2.8% higher likelihood of some defect that in the general population. Many environmental and lifestyle factors have a far greater impact.
Takuan_SohoJun 29, 2013 2:29 PM

Jan 2012
Nucksen said:
reve said:
Nucksen said:
Takuan_Soho said:

So someone who thinks, it is disgusting, when people ignore (often terminally) illness, retardation and genetical degeneration of their offspring, just to keep it in their family is a moralfag? You can call me one.

Except we are all saying that this is fiction, FICTION as in its NOT REAL do I have to keep repeating it? Stop your moral preaching.

Sep 2012
I wish they would have spent a little more time on the childhood, but they di what they needed to I suppose.

Can't wait for the specials to adapt vol 12. Great episode, sisconending plox, etc. etc.
Jun 29, 2013 2:24 PM

Feb 2012
Nucksen said:

The danger isn't that high, normal couples can also make aspie babies, and people with genetic diseases and cancer-causing traits are able to breed all the time.

Are you going to screen everyone in your eugenics plan?

(Heck, even if you did, bro/sis couples would produce a healthy baby even if they had negative recessive traits anyway eventually, just keep going until a healthy baby is produced and then you have no arguments, right?)
Jun 29, 2013 2:24 PM
Apr 2009
Nucksen said:
reve said:
Nucksen said:
Takuan_Soho said:

I think it's for people to decide whether to take risk or just have relationships without offspring (we live in 21st century). But someone who blindly forces them to break up or attacking them just because hurrdurr it's unmoral, wrong and disgusting is a moralfag.
Jun 29, 2013 2:29 PM

Jan 2013
Stop derailing this thread with crap and idiotic mind-set. Create another thread for that. This is about discussing the episode and refrain from spoiling others who may be anime-only viewers.
Bunch of morons....
Jun 29, 2013 2:31 PM

Apr 2013
Everyone please watch the final 3 episode specials before you give this anime your final rating. If they properly adapt the light novels, you will see how well thought out the story is. For all the die hard Kuroneko fan and Ayase fan, plz understand that ore no imouto is a story about Kyousuke and Kirino not Kyousuke and Ayase or Kuroneko. Dont get me wrong, i love those characters and there is a very good reason why Ayase and Kuroneko is in the story. And hopefully the anime will do the light novels justice and show you why. And for those complaining about incest, STFU, it's a fictional story, don't get all butthurt. Besides, it's not like some dude over 100 years old falling in love with a 16 year old girl or a retarded teen werewolf wanting to get it on with a 8 year old. . . So much for social norms huh.
I named my table "Logic" because when i watch anime, i would often (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.
Jun 29, 2013 2:33 PM

Feb 2012
reve said:

I think it's for people to decide whether to take risk or just have relationships without offspring (we live in 21st century). But someone who blindly forces them to break up or attacking them just because hurrdurr it's unmoral, wrong and disgusting is a moralfag.

"we don't care, that our child will die painfully before even reaching puberty"

Sorry, THIS IS unmoral, wrong and disgusting.
Jun 29, 2013 2:34 PM

Sep 2008
Core1019 said:
Pretty interesting episode.

Now to figure out how to last until August...
exactly this
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 29, 2013 2:36 PM

Sep 2012
Nucksen said:
reve said:

Please do some biological research and stop derailing this thread.

Also, the word you're looking for is "immoral".
Jun 29, 2013 2:42 PM
Apr 2009
Nucksen said:
reve said:

really, trying to raise a point that people don't always need to have a children seems not working. There is no proof that all children born from close incest relationships have genetic diseases. At worst it's same chance as from normal women who gave birth older than 35. And I don't see "online warriors" trying to stop this women from any relationships.
reveJun 29, 2013 2:45 PM
Jun 29, 2013 2:45 PM

Oct 2012
no kuroneko? dislike </3
meh~
Jun 29, 2013 2:47 PM

Apr 2012
lmao at their first eroge
Jun 29, 2013 2:53 PM

Jan 2012
radle said:
Stop derailing this thread with crap and idiotic mind-set. Create another thread for that. This is about discussing the episode and refrain from spoiling others who may be anime-only viewers.
Bunch of morons....

This. It's way too early for this year's perfect storm. Don't go and ruin it by spoiling people. Let things happen naturally until everything blows up in August.

Anyways, I always knew the reason everyone hated Manami, however seeing it animated... Geez what a cunt. Anyway, it sucks we have to wait until August but it'll be worth the wait.

Also... reading the comments at the beginning of this thread... A lot of Kirino hate.... Anyway I liked the episode, it was fun and enjoyable to see their childhood years and to see the exact reason why Kirino feels the way she does about Manami, which is not uncalled for.
Jun 29, 2013 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
id fok my sister if she was hot
Jun 29, 2013 2:58 PM

Oct 2012
Tenshi_Sky said:
Elamoguam said:
Tenshi_Sky said:

It's fiction, dumbass. Stop mixing it with reality.

Incestuous romance is a common plot in literature

Real talk. Say no to incest.

Sep 2012
The scene with Kirino in the book store while under cover was the best thing ever.

Jan 2013
fun episode and we got to see some backstory about kirino, I wanted to see ayase tho :)
Jun 29, 2013 2:59 PM

Sep 2012
Ethameshep said:
What the hell kind of ending is that?!

It's not over yet. There are three more episodes coming in August.
Jun 29, 2013 3:02 PM

Mar 2009
Ahri said:
radle said:
Bunch of morons....

This. It's way too early for this year's perfect storm. Don't go and ruin it by spoiling people. Let things happen naturally until everything blows up in August.

Anyways, I always knew the reason everyone hated Manami, however seeing it animated... Geez what a cunt. Anyway, it sucks we have to wait until August but it'll be worth the wait.

Also... reading the comments at the beginning of this thread... A lot of Kirino hate.... Anyway I liked the episode, it was fun and enjoyable to see their childhood years and to see the exact reason why Kirino feels the way she does about Manami, which is not uncalled for.

You need to look deeper at why she called kirino creepy. She didn't want her to turn into a bro-con nor did she want kyou to be a sis-con. She called it creepy, to dissuade kirino from one day wanting to **** her brother. That's how it gets done (there are softer ways but still). When their father doesn't approve of it and kicks them out, where do they go? If they get shunned and made outcasts by everyone around them, what do they do? Manami SAVED them. The author ****ed it up, but she still did well enough to nip that **** in the bud.

Jun 29, 2013 3:04 PM

Jan 2013
Nucksen said:
reve said:

You should probably look at your 5th favorite anime, Usagi Drop before making such statements.

Maybe you just aren't aware of it's contents as you seem to with Oreimo without a second thought about those who want to read threads like these and planting seeds in their minds on the end result ruining their enjoyment it for them with your badger.

It's 2D it's not real. Wake up.
Tenshi_Sky said:
You need to look deeper at why she called kirino creepy. She didn't want her to turn into a bro-con nor did she want kyou to be a sis-con. She called it creepy, to dissuade kirino from one day wanting to **** her brother. That's how it gets done (there are softer ways but still). When their father doesn't approve of it and kicks them out, where do they go? If they get shunned and made outcasts by everyone around them, what do they do? Manami SAVED them. The author ****ed it up, but she still did well enough to nip that **** in the bud.
The author messed up his own story and not catering to anybody else including your wishes? You'll see Manami's real reasoning next month. Maybe you need to look deeper.

Ghost-Lightning said:
The scene with Kirino in the book store while under cover was the best thing ever.

Ditto! I preferably enjoyed when she first spotted the book, her reaction and was luring herself towards it. Was great.
radleJun 29, 2013 3:12 PM
Jun 29, 2013 3:08 PM

Sep 2012
Tenshi_Sky said:

I'm sorry but this is simply incorrect. I know the anime doesn't communicate this well, but Manami's motivations are NOT selfless.
Jun 29, 2013 3:09 PM

Sep 2009
Young Kirino is kawaii. I like her determination and drive to become better. Still, doesn't change my view of Ayase being the best girl in this series.

They totally cut out the part why Kyousuke became average....that is BS.

Jun 29, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
xuezhi said:
Young Kirino is kawaii. I like her determination and drive to become better. Still, doesn't change my view of Ayase being the best girl in this series.

I agree. Hopefully they'll touch on it in the specials, but it doesn't seem likely. Then again, they have over an hour to work with...
Jun 29, 2013 3:15 PM

Mar 2009
Ghost-Lightning said:
Tenshi_Sky said:

I'm sorry but this is simply incorrect. I know the anime doesn't communicate this well, but Manami's motivations are NOT selfless.

Well you blame that on the ****ing idiots who rushed it and gave us this incestous garbage. Could they really not have become good siblings? You could tell it became garbage the moment kyou started acting like a sis-con. Dropped, **** the last 3 ep's. Thanks to spoilers, I know how it ends, and I'm glad I don't have to see that trash animated.

Jun 29, 2013 3:18 PM

Feb 2012
radle said:
Nucksen said:
reve said:

You should probably look at your 5th favorite anime, Usagi Drop before making such statements.

Maybe you just aren't aware of it's contents as you seem to with Oreimo without a second thought about those who want to read threads like these and planting seeds in their minds on the end result ruining their enjoyment it for them with your badger.

"Usagi Drop":

No Blood Relation, like...none at all.

"It's 2D":

I know. If you believe it or not, i don't really care for incest in anime. I even kind of liked shows like Koi Kaze. People here started insulting Manami because of her opinion, that incest is bad. That is the problem. Like incest in anime, disliking incest in anime should be accepted. If you guys can't keep 3D out, why the fuck should I?
Jun 29, 2013 3:18 PM

Sep 2012
Tenshi_Sky said:
Ghost-Lightning said:
Tenshi_Sky said:

Well you blame that on the ****ing idiots who rushed it and gave us this incestous garbage. Could they really not have become good siblings? You could tell it became garbage the moment kyou started acting like a sis-con. Dropped, **** the last 3 ep's. Thanks to spoilers, I know how it ends, and I'm glad I don't have to see that trash animated.

They actually would have become normal siblings had it not been for Manami's interference.

It's a bit of a read, but this post basically explains everything you'd want/need to know about the reasons for Kirino being a brocon and what not:

Jun 29, 2013 3:28 PM

Sep 2012
So freakin' rushed.
Jun 29, 2013 3:30 PM

Jul 2009
Thank God that's over.
Jun 29, 2013 3:32 PM

Jan 2013
Tenshi_Sky said:
Ghost-Lightning said:
Tenshi_Sky said:

Lol U Mad Bra? Why are you even in this thread if you arn't watching? Just want to beat some people with the moral stick?

Anyways, rushed, too many plot points left on the cutting floor..I can't really give this more than a 6/10.
Jun 29, 2013 3:32 PM

Apr 2013
Tenshi_Sky said:
Durbikins said:
Tenshi_Sky said:
Ugh, screw this. How can you people cheer on INCEST!? That's just ****ing disgusting! I'm glad manami told her that shit was creepy from an earlier age (even though it still turned into this). I would have been fine with a kuroneko,ayase,manami,saori, or hell even kanako ending, but his ****ing sister!? I threw up in my mouth after getting to a certain chapter in the LN. I mean, I thought everything would turn out fine when he started showing interest in, and eventually dating Kuroneko, but WTF! Plain disgusting. Good God I hope they change it at the last minute and make him go back to Kuroneko or ayase.

I can't wait to see your reaction in August.

You won't cause I JUST stopped caring. To me, the season ended when he started dating kuroneko. Everything past that is just disgusting incest trash. How did he go from being such a cool MC to being a creepy, disgusting, sis-con? I knew **** was going down hill when he had that pic of kirino in a bikini on his phone. o_0

ya, well Yaoi is disgusting, and so is Yuri (though society supporting that stuff and not cest is hypocritical.) Murder is sick and disgusting. drag is disgusting, gender bender is disgusting, violence is disgusting........ lots of the things we supports could be considered disgusting

if you could support violence in media or yaoi/yuri or gender bender or some other sick thing that could be considered disgusting, then you too are disgusting (even if we don't support it in real life and only in media) supporting cest in media is no different than supporting all that other crap (except the fact that lots of that crap is more socially accepted, but that doesn't make it any less disgusting; what's the point of judging others for what they accept in fiction, would you accept murder in real life? most of the crap in media is disgusting, it's just that cest is one of the least accepted of the disgusting crap
Jun 29, 2013 3:40 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Little Kirino is adorable AS FUCK, Manami is a huge bitchniggerfaggot for telling Kirino that the part of Kyousuke that the "amazing Onii-chan" never existed in the first place. Holy shit she's a bitch. Oh well, can't wait for the 3 OVAs!

Jun 29, 2013 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
^god, shut the fuck up tenshi..

xuezhi said:

why did he become average? u can put put spoiler tags on it
Jun 29, 2013 3:44 PM

Oct 2011
Kyousuke and Kirino as kids Hnnnnnnnggggggg

I see Kirino as a new light.

Manami OMG!!!!!!!!! She destroyed Kirino's image of Kyousuke. The one she loved but that all backfired. Kirino loves him.

Can't wait to see the last few episodes in August

AnimeFan500Jun 29, 2013 3:49 PM
Jun 29, 2013 3:46 PM
Apr 2011
This season was ass. I'm so displeased and fully regret watching.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2013 3:48 PM

Feb 2013
I always sort of liked Kyousuke.. Even though people hate on him for being a doormat on some occasions.

Also, Manami is an evil bitch wtf
Jun 29, 2013 3:52 PM

Apr 2013
Nucksen said:
radle said:
Nucksen said:
reve said:

"It's 2D":

I know. If you believe it or not, i don't really care for incest in anime. I even kind of liked shows like Koi Kaze. People here started insulting Manami because of her opinion, that incest is bad. That is the problem. Like incest in anime, disliking incest in anime should be accepted. If you guys can't keep 3D out, why the fuck should I?

while in
, they aren't blood related, their age difference is huge and that is also disgusting, plus he raised her himself
Suzune-chanJun 29, 2013 4:52 PM
Jun 29, 2013 3:55 PM

Jan 2012
Tenshi_Sky said:
Ahri said:
radle said:
Bunch of morons....

Father didn't approve of it? IIRC their father states in the LN that he'd rather Kyousuke have Kirino than some stranger. Not only that but the only reason they made him move out in the first place was so he could get a good grade. They knew how much his relationship with his sister meant to him, so they thought it'd be good motivation for him to ace the test and come back home.

Also. That shelf that Ayase saw on episode 12.... Kyousuke's dad helped him build that AND put the figures on it. They really left out a lot from Volume 11.
Jun 29, 2013 3:56 PM

Oct 2009
Tenshi_Sky said:
Ugh, screw this. How can you people cheer on INCEST!? That's just ****ing disgusting! I'm glad manami told her that shit was creepy from an earlier age (even though it still turned into this). I would have been fine with a kuroneko,ayase,manami,saori, or hell even kanako ending, but his ****ing sister!? I threw up in my mouth after getting to a certain chapter in the LN. I mean, I thought everything would turn out fine when he started showing interest in, and eventually dating Kuroneko, but WTF! Plain disgusting. Good God I hope they change it at the last minute and make him go back to Kuroneko or ayase.

XD. Please watch Yosuga no Sora
Jun 29, 2013 3:57 PM

Sep 2012
restore said:
^god, shut the fuck up tenshi..

xuezhi said:

why did he become average? u can put put spoiler tags on it

This post here is a more detailed account of nearly everything you'd want to know about the whole debacle, but be warned, it spoils the ending of the series at the bottom:
Jun 29, 2013 3:57 PM

Jan 2013
deathmailrock stuff
^ You should put that in spoiler, deathmailrock.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.