Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2013 5:31 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kind of all wrote my little summary of the manga and what I Thought of it after chapter 95 (which was the end of the actual series) so not gonna re-write that here ...

Anyways, This last little chapter was kind of a cool little twist, how Shuri and Sarasa were actually lovers before the calamity that struck Earth in the past.
Jul 2, 2013 6:32 AM

Jan 2009
I thought is some kinda hint towards the 7 seeds
May 9, 2015 12:08 PM

Aug 2013
Ha, it felt awkward to see them in high school uniforms. :D

My only complaint about this manga is that Sarasa often had the same expression on her face, other than that everything was so beautifully drawn. I want to write more but I'm tired for now, most of them don't come to my mind. I'm glad I read it, thank you Tamura Yumi Sensei for this awesome work. ♥

I heard about 7 Seeds too, I plan to give it a read when it's completed.
Jan 29, 2023 1:33 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
It was a stellar manga, and I can write so much about it!!! But I would say this at least, the main 2 characters were way less interesting than the side ones!!!!

An okayish Act I but an amazing Act II

7/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 3, 2:59 AM

May 2020
Damn, was that a good fucking manga. I'll be honest, I was nervous about how this was going to end but the mangaka did the best possible job she could've done. I wasn't expecting Shuri x Sarasa to actually happen in the end but she made it work, even with their shared baggage. And everyone else got a good-ish ending (except for Hayato, but he'll be fine). I'm disappointed that the revolution didn't achieve everything it should have but it is realistic that this is how things ended up. Still, there's definitely a chance for the future.

All in all, I loved this. The romance, the art, the characters,... everything.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Basara Chapter 19 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 5, 2013

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 94 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 17, 2013

3 by heartinacage »»
Jan 13, 2023 2:00 PM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 95 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 17, 2013

9 by Aleph199X »»
Jan 8, 2023 2:14 PM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 73 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 12, 2013

1 by atta06 »»
Dec 28, 2022 7:53 PM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 49 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 10, 2013

2 by Noir_Alchemist »»
Jul 25, 2022 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.