Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Manga and Light Novel Rankings for June 3rd - 9th

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 23, 2013 8:41 PM
Mar 2013
hpulley said:
hakazee said:
hpulley said:
hakazee said:
NewTypeX said:
I've seen series like worst and crows consistently make the top japanese sales lists, but nobody outside of Japan seems to know it even exists.

because the manga scanlation is slow and not complete
Those people translating and typesetting for free aren't working hard enough... sheesh.

don't blame them for not knowing this series outside japan. and don't blame the translator too.
luckily in my country, Crows already release till volume 24
I am not blaming the free translators. I wish they would release these things properly outside of Japan so people could read it and the translators could get paid...

it's a bit difficult because many online reader wants it Free
Jun 23, 2013 10:03 PM

Sep 2011
What fhe phuck? Mahouka has the same character premise as Oreimo, not this shit again.

Also, is the Durarara novels bad or something? Those are lower sales that what I would hav expected
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jun 23, 2013 10:23 PM
Jun 2013
GodlyKyon said:
What fhe phuck? Mahouka has the same character premise as Oreimo, not this shit again.

Siscon & Incest ?
Jun 23, 2013 11:00 PM

Sep 2011
Superfaraway said:
GodlyKyon said:

Siscon & Incest ?

Not only that, But a sister that is an overachiever, with a loser brother and a bad relationship... She ia obviously the main heroine as per rule of first heroine
Jun 24, 2013 12:30 AM
Jun 2013
GodlyKyon said:
Superfaraway said:
GodlyKyon said:

Siscon & Incest ?

Not only that, But a sister that is an overachiever, with a loser brother and a bad relationship... She ia obviously the main heroine as per rule of first heroine

actually sister is MARY SUE and her brother is a GARY STU. i assume you don't like marysue and garystu stuff. am i right ?
Jun 24, 2013 2:47 AM

Sep 2012
hakazee said:
It's a bit difficult because many online reader wants it Free
I hope they all like to work for free then too... the internet generation bothers me sometimes!
Jun 24, 2013 4:01 AM

Sep 2011
Superfaraway said:
GodlyKyon said:
Superfaraway said:
GodlyKyon said:

Siscon & Incest ?

actually sister is MARY SUE and her brother is a GARY STU. i assume you don't like marysue and garystu stuff. am i right ?

That depends on how they're portrayed... Is the mouto a bitch also?
Jun 24, 2013 4:34 AM
Jun 2013
GodlyKyon said:
Superfaraway said:
GodlyKyon said:
Superfaraway said:
GodlyKyon said:

Siscon & Incest ?

That depends on how they're portrayed... Is the mouto a bitch also?

you don't know the story or what ?

the brother is one of the Strongest person in the Novel.

most people don't like GARY STU , so i understand you.

GodlyKyon said:
Is the mouto a bitch also?

what do you mean ? i assume you mean MARY SUE ? yes she is also mary sue.
Jun 24, 2013 4:44 AM

Sep 2012
Mary Sue is not the same as bitch. If you know OreImo the attitude of the imouto towards her brother, at least up till late in the series, is what GodlyKyon means for "bitch" I think.

All the discussion makes me wonder how much Mahouka GoldyKyon knows and how much OreImo Superfaraway knows.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 24, 2013 5:14 AM
Jun 2013
symbv said:
Mary Sue is not the same as bitch. If you know OreImo the attitude of the imouto towards her brother, at least up till late in the series, is what GodlyKyon means for "bitch" I think.

All the discussion makes me wonder how much Mahouka GoldyKyon knows and how much OreImo Superfaraway knows.

i admit i only watch Oreimo Anime S1.
and only skimmed S2 and oreimo novel. so yes, i only know the Ending of Oreimo.
so bitch means hardcore brocon ?
Jun 24, 2013 5:20 AM

Sep 2012
Superfaraway said:
If you have seen OreImo season 1 then you already know what he meant by "bitch". Remember how Kirino treated his brother? In S1 you did not get to see her brocon side most of the time, right? Her rough and insufferable attitude towards her brother is what GodlyKyon meant by "bitch" I would say.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 24, 2013 5:41 AM
Jun 2013
symbv said:
Superfaraway said:
If you have seen OreImo season 1 then you already know what he meant by "bitch". Remember how Kirino treated his brother? In S1 you did not get to see her brocon side most of the time, right? Her rough and insufferable attitude towards her brother is what GodlyKyon meant by "bitch" I would say.

then i should wait for GodlyKyon clarification.
if that's the meaning of " bitch" i should say he is Wrong.
Jun 24, 2013 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

Imma gonna start digging, don't sorry about it, didn't have time t look Mahouka before...

Superfaraway said:
symbv said:
Superfaraway said:

then i should wait for GodlyKyon clarification.
if that's the meaning of " bitch" i should say he is Wrong.

Symbv was right, being perfect doesn't necessarily mean a bitch to the bro. Though Mary Sues may be irritating in circumstances, they could be goddesses(very nice people) as well

Mod Edit: Please do not double post.
LunaJun 25, 2013 9:12 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

6 by Sleabedybarb »»
24 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
3 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.