Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2009 2:00 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Perhaps the most serious of all the episodes in this series. However, the episode ended off with a cheerful note for Takuto (perhaps not so for Suzuho). :)
Jan 6, 2009 3:05 PM

Feb 2008
i think the siriousness of this episode did not really flow well with the rest of the episodes. it was all silly games and then poof, suddenly hes on the verge of destruction. they should have developed him a little more. the whole thing just felt arbitrary and random.
Jan 6, 2009 3:06 PM

Aug 2008
After how cool ep 10 was, this was one major disappointment. It was rushed and generally it was a terrible way to wrap up the story, starting from the fatal injury cured by a bandaid to suzuho's last wish. If they can't do a decent dramatic episode than just stick with the usual random gags.

Good thing they finished the story one episode early, otherwise I'll give it something like 2/10 out of rage.
Jan 6, 2009 4:18 PM

Jul 2008
Very serious episode, but good none the less.
Jan 7, 2009 1:53 PM

Jul 2008
Really liked the episode, i was shocked! o.o

I got a "feel good" type of feeling at the end though, im glad for that.
Jan 7, 2009 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
hmm.... It was okay to me....
The part where "lets have ***" made me go WTF?!

Jan 7, 2009 7:53 PM

Apr 2008
my favorite part
Jan 8, 2009 4:55 AM

Jun 2008
It was an okay episode, but still the worst in the series. The turn to seriousness was a bit too strange.
Jan 8, 2009 10:02 AM

Mar 2008
It's always a surprise to see a serious and sad episode in a comedy anime. The development was kinda classic, with the obvious happy ending in the end.

Question : who's exactly Eitarou ? A god, a demon ?
Jan 8, 2009 10:48 AM

Jun 2008
akuma2002 said:
It's always a surprise to see a serious and sad episode in a comedy anime. The development was kinda classic, with the obvious happy ending in the end.

For some reason at that scene I immediately thought that he's like a grown-up Takuto from the future or something. But that's probably not the case.
Jan 21, 2009 1:09 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Crazy episode, wonder what they saved for the final one.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 21, 2009 1:14 PM

Feb 2008
The episode could have been a brilliant last episode.
Jan 25, 2009 11:43 AM

Jan 2008
Did so not fit in! Bleah! If it wasn't for this I would have given this anime 10/10 but this episode really ruined the streak of epic win.

Also, why didn't we get to see a continuation of Takuto's rampage, I would like to know what happened with him. Did Aga-rin and Gabu-yan capture him and put him in that computer? Or was he wrecking havoc outside while upside-down-guy was reprogramming the past?
DarkBlueJan 25, 2009 11:58 AM
Mar 15, 2009 8:34 PM

Jul 2008
so dying girl offers him sex, he refuses, and then for the next 40 years tries to make his perfect girl... okay, thats certainly one way of dealing with grief.
that moe teacher, whatshisface, was strong enough to take on a god and a demon, thats impressive
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 26, 2009 3:32 PM

May 2007
kage-bunshin said:
so dying girl offers him sex, he refuses, and then for the next 40 years tries to make his perfect girl... okay, thats certainly one way of dealing with grief.
that moe teacher, whatshisface, was strong enough to take on a god and a demon, thats impressive
Nobody said he refused.
I'm taking as he accepted. (At least i hope so.)

Lol he reminded me of Makoto on this episode.
Maybe if Makoto was an magician he wuldn't be so stupid. (He had sam balz if you ask me. Even if i hate him. lmao)

I hate to say this but:
HECK That was cheesy

DarkBlue said:
Did so not fit in! Bleah! If it wasn't for this I would have given this anime 10/10 but this episode really ruined the streak of epic win.
Indeed.

DarkBlue said:
Also, why didn't we get to see a continuation of Takuto's rampage, I would like to know what happened with him. Did Aga-rin and Gabu-yan capture him and put him in that computer? Or was he wrecking havoc outside while upside-down-guy was reprogramming the past?
Maybe next episode sorts that out. I hope so.

Orkel said:
akuma2002 said:

For some reason at that scene I immediately thought that he's like a grown-up Takuto from the future or something. But that's probably not the case.
I haven't though about that one. Seems like a possibility. A very nice one.
To me it only looked like he was the Devil.

lightychan said:
hmm.... It was okay to me....
The part where "lets have ***" made me go WTF?!
I liked that. Not that i'm only thinking about sex, but sounded somehow original, and realistic.

Now, i must have some type of problem since until now i haven't found a single anime where i was happy with the main pairing.
I would be fine wit Takuto any almost any other girl (I hate Tana types. they are annyoing. -__-), BUT what do I get?

Well that to be expected since she was the main female character since the beggining, but WTF.

Anyway, there still is an next episode. I'm looking forward to it.
I hope it doesn't go Trainwreak style.

This will be the sole anime i'l be abtaining my vote.
I can't find an apropriate score for it.

On a side note: This need moar of that girl who made takuto go berserk.
Her tsundereness took her to moe lv over 9000.

BTW, wth happened to her anyway?! WTF, moar and more plot holes appear.

I know she was just random charactrer inserted for the sake of creating some loosy ending but, wtf.

If you guys understood the plot the way i did, then you will understand what i mean when i say: "Takuto gives a new meaning to the saying "playing with yourself"".
RyushiApr 26, 2009 4:02 PM
Sep 8, 2010 1:33 PM

Jan 2008
Sakuma Eitarou is exactly who his names says he is: SAkuMA EitaROU--> Samaerou --> Samael, the Angel of Death.
Oct 31, 2010 3:41 PM

May 2010
Lol, I think I've seen every single cheesy cliche ending in all of anime all wrapped up into one. I'm actually somewhat impressed at how much utter crap they could stuff in there and still have it make sense!
“Money can't buy dere”
May 21, 2014 6:47 AM

Mar 2014
Damn That OP was good!!!
Well I was hoping for the monsters to be spectacular but nahh..
That Story line...
So Takuto is an overpowered being eh!!?
Eitarou is a affiliated with Lucifer!?
Now I know where i get that feeling from the start. He is somehow has some incredible aura on him and its true!!!
Damn So great religion!!!
Takuto on the future! Old Scientist form!
A Satisfying ending! Nice!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2014 3:24 PM
Aug 2011
DmonHiro said:
Sakuma Eitarou is exactly who his names says he is: SAkuMA EitaROU--> Samaerou --> Samael, the Angel of Death.

Thanks ! I was wondering who he was since he mentioned Lucifer.

Anyway great anime, im glad i've watched it! So funny, and a lot of ref.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macademi WAsshoi! Episode 4 Discussion

angel999 - Oct 26, 2008

22 by Alkimia »»
Apr 9, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Macademi WAsshoi! Episode 2 Discussion

angel999 - Oct 13, 2008

34 by Alkimia »»
Apr 8, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Macademi WAsshoi! Episode 1 Discussion

R1seAgainst - Oct 5, 2008

49 by Alkimia »»
Apr 8, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Macademi WAsshoi! Episode 6 Discussion

angel999 - Nov 10, 2008

23 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Sep 5, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Macademi WAsshoi! Episode 12 Discussion

SimsHsia - Jan 6, 2009

25 by EcchiGodMamster »»
Feb 13, 2021 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.